Home
https://www.bigcountrynewsconnectio...ae2e032-07a4-11ee-82ec-8b6b0400d7d7.html
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23
Good shooting...
Probably happens more often than we know about.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

Only because of dumb fuggery.
Sure Paul, it's your elk, just let me get my saddle off of it.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23
Originally Posted by losttrail60

^^^^^^^^
Couldn't tell a niqqer from a hole in the ground.
Posted By: Longbob Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Sure Paul, it's your elk, just let me get my saddle off of it.

Hahaha! I think I saw that in a Cowpokes cartoon.
Originally Posted by Raferman

^^^^^^^^
. When When is your next Klan meeting?

^^^^^^^^

The night following your next Drag Queen performance.
When When is your next Klan meeting?

Fugg off, antifa scum
The Klan needs their Grand Wizard.

Lol
Posted By: 673 Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23
Originally Posted by local_dirt

^^^^^^^^

The night following your next Drag Queen performance.
laugh
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23

Even happened to a Game and Fish bear expert Caldumbfugg.

Link
Posted By: las Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23
Big deal.

AK F&G just killed about 100 in the Mulchatna caribou herd calving grounds.

The herd, once 200K strong, is down to 13K if I remember correctly from the article I read this morning. Closed to hunting for several years, now. Several factors at play- habitat, disease, predation. ( And probably more poaching by the natives than anyone is aware of - and they do know of some).

Predation is the only thing we can work with, so the Game Board authorized a cull of bears and wolves this year, during calving time to see if that will help calf survival.

100 is way more than they anticipated (when in doubt, keep shooting! smile ). Only about 5 were blacks. Some cubs were killed too - they wisely did not report how many. F&G thinks bears came in from surrounding areas for calving feasting, hence the high kill, but who knows? Bear populations are always way underestimated without a hair snag DNA study, lasting 3 years or more.

The preservationists of course have their panties so wadded up their eyes are bugged out. "They aren't following the science!!!"

Ain't no science to follow - that's why this experiment is being done. This IS the science! And will determine what happens in the future, to some extent. The meat was donated to anyone who would take it.

By my reckoning, that's at least 500 calves that will possibly live to 90 days, a not insignificant increase to the herd if they then make it through the winter.

Again IIRC (not going to look it up) the prior study indicated 90% of the predation there is by bears.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Even happened to a Game and Fish bear expert Caldumbfugg.

Link

“Ellsbury explained he’d seen a rather large black bear while working in the Sweetwater Creek drainage along the North Fork of the Shoshone River.”

“Browning said the bear was a roughly 200-pound male grizzly, dark in color and brown or black on its rear end and lower legs with blond tips on its back, upper sides and around its head. The animal also had long front claws, a back hump and a somewhat dished facial profile, Browning said.”

A 200 pound bear is NOT “a rather large” bear irregardless of whether it’s a black bear or grizzly. I’m not surprised that a “professional” working for the states or feds can’t do the most basic functions of their job. I’m also not surprised that a dipshit, over-educated idiot working for a government agency thinks that a 200 pound bear is “rather large” and worth obsessing over.

It seems to me that if even a professional biologist that specializes in large carnivores can’t identify the species then the state should replace him with someone that has a f’ing clue.
Aces - you aren't wrong.

And there have been grizzlies in that country all along. I was working USFS trail crew in the St Joe , Calder Ranger District, in 1967, and we saw, at about 100 yards, up Big Creek, south side of Cemetery Ridge, a sow with two cubs, and there was no mistaking what she was, even though none of us had actually seen a griz before. So there were at least 4 even then, somewhat south of Wallace.

Of course, officially, we were wrong... "there are no grizzlies in Idaho" .... smile

The next year, I carried a personal rifle , which the rangers didn't approve of but did not outright prohibit.
Posted By: Osky Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23
People don’t seem to care much about the caribou, moose, elk, deer etc. the animals they are most likely to actually encounter. The apex predators are the only ones that matter to them.

It would be nice to see the big caribou herds make a comeback.

Osky
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23

^^^^^^^^

Hes proof they arent all bleck.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23

^^^^^^^^
How’s your friend named buzz

Lol
There’s a dirty carpet that needs cleaning
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23
That mistake is going to cost him.
Posted By: deflave Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23
Whoopsie-daisies.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23
Man Eating Wolf Killed in Montana

Had Frisbee in it's Mouth - Game Wardens Perplexed

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Is that her mugshot taken by F&G?
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23
Grizzly Identification

Black Bear Identification
I picked up a trailer last night in Seely Lake Montana and the ranch I bought it from had all their cows right by the house because there was a griz messing with them.....right close to the house.
Originally Posted by Pat85
That mistake is going to cost him.

It was a him?
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23
Right out of BuzzH handbook on hunting:

This excerpt is out of the article and confirms how these guys abuse their occupational advantage and then call it hunting..

In an interview with the two investigators recounted in charging documents, Ellsbury explained he’d seen a rather large black bear while working in the Sweetwater Creek drainage along the North Fork of the Shoshone River.

After he finished his day’s work with the Game and Fish, Ellsbury bought a bear license, picked up a friend and went back to the area, Browning wrote of Ellsbury’s account.
Wonder if he corner crossed before he did the deed
Posted By: duke61 Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23
So the guy mistook a grizz for black bear, big deal!!!
I scored 14/15

https://www.bearsmart.com/about-bears/know-the-difference/test-your-bear-smarts/
Posted By: RHClark Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23
Originally Posted by duke61

I bet it gave all the game wardens a hard on.
Chit happens---I know in PA more than a few bull elk were shot during buck season. Here in CO there have been moose shot with the hunter thinking they were elk.
Posted By: RHClark Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23
A game warden once told me that a guy came to the office needing help getting out a cow elk. The guy had shot a mule.
Originally Posted by RHClark
A game warden once told me that a guy came to the office needing help getting out a cow elk. The guy had shot a mule.
Oh fugk lol
Posted By: ribka Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23

Lol

Zoey why do creepy Montana tranny pedophiles like you come on hunting forums?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by ribka

Lol

Zoey why do creepy Montana tranny pedophiles like you come on hunting forums?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
He knows he’s fugkd now

I went through really fast. 15/15 - it's not rocket science! I've seen a black at 3 feet and a griz at 3 yards, so maybe that helps? smile
Need a few more hunters mistaking raptors for doves.
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Need a few more hunters mistaking raptors for doves.

Come waterfowl season there are plenty of “incidental takes”…swans, hawks, eagles, owls, etc. Dumb assed people can’t figure out what they’re shooting at but they shoot anyway.

Years ago I read about a guy in eastern Washington that had shot a Llama out of someone’s pasture and proudly brought his “Elk” to the game check station. He didn’t get the trophy he was after and instead got restitution and penalties.
Posted By: BuzzH Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Right out of BuzzH handbook on hunting:

This excerpt is out of the article and confirms how these guys abuse their occupational advantage and then call it hunting..

In an interview with the two investigators recounted in charging documents, Ellsbury explained he’d seen a rather large black bear while working in the Sweetwater Creek drainage along the North Fork of the Shoshone River.

After he finished his day’s work with the Game and Fish, Ellsbury bought a bear license, picked up a friend and went back to the area, Browning wrote of Ellsbury’s account.

Originally Posted by earlybrd
Wonder if he corner crossed before he did the deed

Because the closest you two clowns will ever get to the country in question. No reason to corner cross, the entire area is NF, but I wouldn't expect someone living in the "mountains" of Virginia to savvy that. Mountains, Virginia, laffin'...what a joke.

Here's a photo looking North East up Sweetwater. I hunted it 3 out of the 26 days I hunted for my ram. Saw some rams, a medium sized boar grizzly about 40 yards from my buddy and I, maybe 50 elk including a 350 type bull, and an extra large mountain goat billy, all from this glassing this spot:

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

Speaking of the North Fork, again, closest you two will ever get to seeing that country, let alone hunting it. Looking North East.

North Fork looking East from the ram I killed, 14 miles one way from a road:

Looking back West down the North Fork:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We can rule out Scrapnel hunting any of that country, it doesn't require knee pads and begging a landowner.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

14/15 on the quiz seen 7 black bears in the wild 0 grizzly. I thought I did ok.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23
Originally Posted by las

I went through really fast. 15/15 - it's not rocket science! I've seen a black at 3 feet and a griz at 3 yards, so maybe that helps? smile
that wasn't much of a test Maybe a quiz.
Originally Posted by BuzzH

No wonder you shot a dink like that, your snowmobile wouldn’t pull a good sheep out of the back of your truck.

You have to purposely search your pathetic name to find yourself listed in a discussion anywhere. You are a tool, and not a very sharp one and you are the only one besides Lost Trail that doesn’t know it.

Congratulations tuffie…
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]test key
14/15 and I don't know sheet!
Mr hettick I need some tractor help got any info

No wonder you shot a dink like that, your snowmobile wouldn’t pull a good sheep out of the back of your truck.

You have to purposely search your pathetic name to find yourself listed in a discussion anywhere. You are a tool, and not a very sharp one and you are the only one besides Lost Trail that doesn’t know it.

Congratulations tuffie…

Shows how little you know about rams that weren't transplanted into marginally "difficult" mule deer country. Tell us how far from the truck you were when you killed your Anaconda ram, maybe 2 miles and I bet I'm being generous. You know the only "hard" part about hunting rams in Montana is drawing the tag, and I know you never had the sack to hunt the unlimited areas.

Those rams in the North Fork were not transplanted and what you want to look for is rams 8-10+ years old. Mine was 9. Oh, and its designated wilderness, you know, the place in Wyoming where NR's like you can't hunt without a guide. Probably a good rule, you'd just get yourself in trouble being that far from a wheatfield with your knee pads out of reach and all.

Oh, and my Dad killed a net all-time B&C ram where you shot yours. He was 63 years old and fighting a nasty cold the whole time. For the time frame you killed yours, it wasn't even an average ram for that area, trigger happy in a long season with what at the time was probably the best tag in Montana, brutal.

So that earlybrd isn't confused, having never seen a mountain or bighorn ram, this isn't a mountain goat, it would be a bighorn sheep:

Congratulations tuffie…

Shows how little you know about rams that weren't transplanted into marginally "difficult" mule deer country. Tell us how far from the truck you were when you killed your Anaconda ram, maybe 2 miles and I bet I'm being generous. You know the only "hard" part about hunting rams in Montana is drawing the tag, and I know you never had the sack to hunt the unlimited areas.

Those rams in the North Fork were not transplanted and what you want to look for is rams 8-10+ years old. Mine was 9. Oh, and its designated wilderness, you know, the place in Wyoming where NR's like you can't hunt without a guide. Probably a good rule, you'd just get yourself in trouble being that far from a wheatfield with your knee pads out of reach and all.

Oh, and my Dad killed a net all-time B&C ram where you shot yours. He was 63 years old and fighting a nasty cold the whole time. For the time frame you killed yours, it wasn't even an average ram for that area, trigger happy in a long season with what at the time was probably the best tag in Montana, brutal.

So that earlybrd isn't confused, having never seen a mountain or bighorn ram, this isn't a mountain goat, it would be a bighorn sheep:

Mr fugk tot did you think on wiping it clean yet
Buzz,

Kill all the critters you want, but that face your parents left you with is forever.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave
Buzz,

Kill all the critters you want, but that face your parents left you with is forever.

LOL
😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣

Congratulations tuffie…

I have more fun mopping the floor with you and Scrapnel.

Congratulations tuffie…

I have more fun mopping the floor with you and Scrapnel.
How’s your carpet btw

Buzz,

LOL

Can you imagine trying to find sunglasses for that face? I doubt anyone makes sunglasses with just a single lens…
Buzz,

LOL

Can you imagine trying to find sunglasses for that face? I doubt anyone makes sunglasses with just a single lens…
🤣🤣
Take your time washing your kgunt you limp dick loser
Originally Posted by colorado bob
Here in CO there have been moose shot with the hunter thinking they were elk.

I think the average per year in Colorado is 20+ moose killed by mistake.
Posted By: TheSOB Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23
Knew of a guy who was hunting Mule deer. It was the last day he could hunt, and he didn't get his buck, so he shot a Jack Rabbit and tagged it. The fun started when he went through a check station. He played dumb, and appoligized for shooting a doe and asked the warden to ticket him. The warden played dumb and told him that since it was a honest mistake, he was going to give him a break, all the while trying to keep from busting out laughing. The hunter drove away with both parties laughing at each other.
Originally Posted by TheSOB
Knew of a guy who was hunting Mule deer. It was the last day he could hunt, and he didn't get his buck, so he shot a Jack Rabbit and tagged it. The fun started when he went through a check station. He played dumb, and appoligized for shooting a doe and asked the warden to ticket him. The warden played dumb and told him that since it was a honest mistake, he was going to give him a break, all the while trying to keep from busting out laughing. The hunter drove away with both parties laughing at each other.
🤣👍
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hang some more pics of your gut shot roadkills fugktot we need a good laugh
Posted By: Steve Re: Bear hunter kills grizzly - 06/11/23
Originally Posted by las

15/15.
Buzz,

LOL

Keyword: unibrow
© 24hourcampfire