Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Right out of BuzzH handbook on hunting:

This excerpt is out of the article and confirms how these guys abuse their occupational advantage and then call it hunting..

In an interview with the two investigators recounted in charging documents, Ellsbury explained he’d seen a rather large black bear while working in the Sweetwater Creek drainage along the North Fork of the Shoshone River.

After he finished his day’s work with the Game and Fish, Ellsbury bought a bear license, picked up a friend and went back to the area, Browning wrote of Ellsbury’s account.

Originally Posted by earlybrd
Wonder if he corner crossed before he did the deed

Because the closest you two clowns will ever get to the country in question. No reason to corner cross, the entire area is NF, but I wouldn't expect someone living in the "mountains" of Virginia to savvy that. Mountains, Virginia, laffin'...what a joke.

Here's a photo looking North East up Sweetwater. I hunted it 3 out of the 26 days I hunted for my ram. Saw some rams, a medium sized boar grizzly about 40 yards from my buddy and I, maybe 50 elk including a 350 type bull, and an extra large mountain goat billy, all from this glassing this spot:

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

Speaking of the North Fork, again, closest you two will ever get to seeing that country, let alone hunting it. Looking North East.

North Fork looking East from the ram I killed, 14 miles one way from a road:

Looking back West down the North Fork:

Last edited by BuzzH; 06/11/23.
GB1

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
We can rule out Scrapnel hunting any of that country, it doesn't require knee pads and begging a landowner.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
14/15 on the quiz seen 7 black bears in the wild 0 grizzly. I thought I did ok.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by las

I went through really fast. 15/15 - it's not rocket science! I've seen a black at 3 feet and a griz at 3 yards, so maybe that helps? smile
that wasn't much of a test Maybe a quiz.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuzzH

No wonder you shot a dink like that, your snowmobile wouldn’t pull a good sheep out of the back of your truck.

You have to purposely search your pathetic name to find yourself listed in a discussion anywhere. You are a tool, and not a very sharp one and you are the only one besides Lost Trail that doesn’t know it.

Congratulations tuffie…

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
14/15 and I don't know sheet!

Old guy, old guns.
IC B3

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Mr hettick I need some tractor help got any info

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

No wonder you shot a dink like that, your snowmobile wouldn’t pull a good sheep out of the back of your truck.

You have to purposely search your pathetic name to find yourself listed in a discussion anywhere. You are a tool, and not a very sharp one and you are the only one besides Lost Trail that doesn’t know it.

Congratulations tuffie…

Shows how little you know about rams that weren't transplanted into marginally "difficult" mule deer country. Tell us how far from the truck you were when you killed your Anaconda ram, maybe 2 miles and I bet I'm being generous. You know the only "hard" part about hunting rams in Montana is drawing the tag, and I know you never had the sack to hunt the unlimited areas.

Those rams in the North Fork were not transplanted and what you want to look for is rams 8-10+ years old. Mine was 9. Oh, and its designated wilderness, you know, the place in Wyoming where NR's like you can't hunt without a guide. Probably a good rule, you'd just get yourself in trouble being that far from a wheatfield with your knee pads out of reach and all.

Oh, and my Dad killed a net all-time B&C ram where you shot yours. He was 63 years old and fighting a nasty cold the whole time. For the time frame you killed yours, it wasn't even an average ram for that area, trigger happy in a long season with what at the time was probably the best tag in Montana, brutal.

So that earlybrd isn't confused, having never seen a mountain or bighorn ram, this isn't a mountain goat, it would be a bighorn sheep:

Last edited by BuzzH; 06/11/23.
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Congratulations tuffie…

Shows how little you know about rams that weren't transplanted into marginally "difficult" mule deer country. Tell us how far from the truck you were when you killed your Anaconda ram, maybe 2 miles and I bet I'm being generous. You know the only "hard" part about hunting rams in Montana is drawing the tag, and I know you never had the sack to hunt the unlimited areas.

Those rams in the North Fork were not transplanted and what you want to look for is rams 8-10+ years old. Mine was 9. Oh, and its designated wilderness, you know, the place in Wyoming where NR's like you can't hunt without a guide. Probably a good rule, you'd just get yourself in trouble being that far from a wheatfield with your knee pads out of reach and all.

Oh, and my Dad killed a net all-time B&C ram where you shot yours. He was 63 years old and fighting a nasty cold the whole time. For the time frame you killed yours, it wasn't even an average ram for that area, trigger happy in a long season with what at the time was probably the best tag in Montana, brutal.

So that earlybrd isn't confused, having never seen a mountain or bighorn ram, this isn't a mountain goat, it would be a bighorn sheep:

Mr fugk tot did you think on wiping it clean yet

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Buzz,

Kill all the critters you want, but that face your parents left you with is forever.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by deflave
Buzz,

Kill all the critters you want, but that face your parents left you with is forever.

LOL
😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Congratulations tuffie…

I have more fun mopping the floor with you and Scrapnel.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Congratulations tuffie…

I have more fun mopping the floor with you and Scrapnel.
How’s your carpet btw

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Buzz,

LOL

Can you imagine trying to find sunglasses for that face? I doubt anyone makes sunglasses with just a single lens…

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 21, 52 invisible), 14,911 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,172
Posts18,543,017
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.