Home
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_jyOZnuzk4&pp=QAFIAQ%3D%3D
Link does not work
Originally Posted by FreeMe
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_jyOZnuzk4&pp=QAFIAQ%3D%3D

video posted to YouTube on Jun 11, 2023
Wasn’t she one of higher ups at Levis? I listened to an interview she gave. She became at odds with her company because they tried to shut her up when she suggested kids should be allowed to go to school.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Wasn’t she one of higher ups at Levis? I listened to an interview she gave. She became at odds with her company because they tried to shut her up when she suggested kids should be allowed to go to school.
And she ain't no conservative!
Originally Posted by Tyrone

+1 , she'll be a liberal until the day she dies.
She'll secretly despise Conservatives forever and believes she's better than the non-progressives.

No, she is not. Before she got in trouble for wanting kids to go back to school, she got in trouble for supporting candidates that were to the extreme left.
And so she moved to Denver to transform that city.
I was born and raised in San Francisco. I left for good in 1968 and never regretted the move. The leftist agenda in 1968 was IMHP bad enough but I actually could not finish that video. The level of intolerance was mind boggling. Guess it's a good thing I don't go there anymore. All but one of my friend and kin have passed on and the only kin I have left is a half sister who hates my guts and frankly, the feeling is mutual. If the city by the bay became the city under the bay, I wouldn't shed one single tear.
PJ

No, she is not. Before she got in trouble for wanting kids to go back to school, she got in trouble for supporting candidates that were to the extreme left.

She admits to being a lefty, but near the end of the video, she sorta claims to have left the Democrat party.
Mud shark. Her Buck must have been about 6-6.
Isn't that special. A Leftist finds out where Leftist policies and indoctrination leads to in the end. She helped it get that way and now she's crying the blues. She needs to do some reading about the history of Marxism and Where the Leftist world views always end up. She'll probably move to a flourishing red state and still vote for Commies. She's also one of the woke idiots that helped ruin an iconic Amercian brand with woke BS. I hope she stays in Commiefornia.
Originally Posted by reivertom
Isn't that special. A Leftist finds out where Leftist policies and indoctrination leads to in the end. She helped it get that way and now she's crying the blues. She needs to do some reading about the history of Marxism and Where the Leftist world views always end up. She'll probably move to a flourishing red state and still vote for Commies. She's also one of the woke idiots that helped ruin an iconic Amercian brand with woke BS. I hope she stays in Commiefornia.
She was a longtime resident of San Francisco until relocating to Denver, Colorado during the pandemic where she now lives with her husband and 4 of her children...Denver Colorado ..another woke , liberal marxist-communist city....NO she didnt learn anything from San Fransisco
Worth the watch. She might not be a conservative but has a bit of common sense. She see's the intolerant dogma of the left and knows that its a problem.

Bb
Another liberal who got to experience what they do to others....fug her!
I guess some people have to be raped before they figure out they don’t want to be raped.

Fugking idiot.
She should try moving to WV... and assimilate us...

Double dog dare her/him...
FreeMe: WGAF?
I am serious - WGAF? I know I certainly don't and DO NOT know anyone who does.
Its kalifornicationkopia for Pete's sake.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
+1
And she moved to a city who will suffer the same fate in the future foe no other reason than
Voting dem
She ain’t a defector, collaborator at best.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I'm willing to bet there are people here who had no idea just how bad things are there and just just how bad it can get elsewhere. Sorry that posting it here offended you.
Covid and liberal moves, will destroy San Francisco? So they can just start over some day...

I love a story with a happy ending...
© 24hourcampfire