Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
FreeMe Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_jyOZnuzk4&pp=QAFIAQ%3D%3D

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

GB1

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Link does not work

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FreeMe
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_jyOZnuzk4&pp=QAFIAQ%3D%3D

video posted to YouTube on Jun 11, 2023

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Wasn’t she one of higher ups at Levis? I listened to an interview she gave. She became at odds with her company because they tried to shut her up when she suggested kids should be allowed to go to school.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Wasn’t she one of higher ups at Levis? I listened to an interview she gave. She became at odds with her company because they tried to shut her up when she suggested kids should be allowed to go to school.
And she ain't no conservative!

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Tyrone

+1 , she'll be a liberal until the day she dies.
She'll secretly despise Conservatives forever and believes she's better than the non-progressives.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G

No, she is not. Before she got in trouble for wanting kids to go back to school, she got in trouble for supporting candidates that were to the extreme left.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
And so she moved to Denver to transform that city.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I was born and raised in San Francisco. I left for good in 1968 and never regretted the move. The leftist agenda in 1968 was IMHP bad enough but I actually could not finish that video. The level of intolerance was mind boggling. Guess it's a good thing I don't go there anymore. All but one of my friend and kin have passed on and the only kin I have left is a half sister who hates my guts and frankly, the feeling is mutual. If the city by the bay became the city under the bay, I wouldn't shed one single tear.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
FreeMe Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

No, she is not. Before she got in trouble for wanting kids to go back to school, she got in trouble for supporting candidates that were to the extreme left.

She admits to being a lefty, but near the end of the video, she sorta claims to have left the Democrat party.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Mud shark. Her Buck must have been about 6-6.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Isn't that special. A Leftist finds out where Leftist policies and indoctrination leads to in the end. She helped it get that way and now she's crying the blues. She needs to do some reading about the history of Marxism and Where the Leftist world views always end up. She'll probably move to a flourishing red state and still vote for Commies. She's also one of the woke idiots that helped ruin an iconic Amercian brand with woke BS. I hope she stays in Commiefornia.

Last edited by reivertom; 06/17/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by reivertom
Isn't that special. A Leftist finds out where Leftist policies and indoctrination leads to in the end. She helped it get that way and now she's crying the blues. She needs to do some reading about the history of Marxism and Where the Leftist world views always end up. She'll probably move to a flourishing red state and still vote for Commies. She's also one of the woke idiots that helped ruin an iconic Amercian brand with woke BS. I hope she stays in Commiefornia.
She was a longtime resident of San Francisco until relocating to Denver, Colorado during the pandemic where she now lives with her husband and 4 of her children...Denver Colorado ..another woke , liberal marxist-communist city....NO she didnt learn anything from San Fransisco

NRA Life Member
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Worth the watch. She might not be a conservative but has a bit of common sense. She see's the intolerant dogma of the left and knows that its a problem.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 06/17/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Another liberal who got to experience what they do to others....fug her!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I guess some people have to be raped before they figure out they don’t want to be raped.

Fugking idiot.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
She should try moving to WV... and assimilate us...

Double dog dare her/him...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
FreeMe: WGAF?
I am serious - WGAF? I know I certainly don't and DO NOT know anyone who does.
Its kalifornicationkopia for Pete's sake.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
FreeMe: WGAF?
I am serious - WGAF? I know I certainly don't and DO NOT know anyone who does.
Its kalifornicationkopia for Pete's sake.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
+1

.280 AI Fan

"I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts" Will Rogers

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Unknown

Trump 2024!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
And she moved to a city who will suffer the same fate in the future foe no other reason than
Voting dem

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (12savage, 1lessdog, 1936M71, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 160user, 55 invisible), 2,544 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,679
Posts18,474,936
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.