Home
She won Germany's coveted Top Model title for 2023. So beautiful! She really represents the quintessential German female beauty.

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]
German dudes love black women.
Oink!
Que LBP...
Couldn’t afford to feed that heifer, nor would I want to get next to her.
Be nice and warm for those winter nights
Originally Posted by Raferman
German dudes love black women.

Evidently so. And ugly assed fat women too. 🤮
Schnitzel!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
She won Germany's coveted Top Model title for 2023. So beautiful! She really represents the quintessential German female beauty.

She could play Nose Tackle for the Green Bay Packers. Maybe they will take her in the first round.
What is it that she models?
Originally Posted by Hastings

Gravy.

P
She's gonna get a lot bigger.
FMTT.

They want to tell us what a woman is, what's sexy, what's beautiful, etc. etc. etc.

They're fucking crazy.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Gravy.

P

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Gravy.

P

Ain't dat da toof.

[Linked Image from image.stern.de]

GR
Originally Posted by RiverRider
FMTT.

They want to tell us what a woman is, what's sexy, what's beautiful, etc. etc. etc.

They're fucking crazy.

Then say they dont know what the definition of a woman is. Houston_2,Gayghosts, Plumdumbs and Lostinhells people.
Originally Posted by asheepdog
Couldn’t afford to feed that heifer, nor would I want to get next to her.

I'm sure she smells REAL nice
She looks like most (not all, but most) American women. What’s up with fat women?!
Gravy.
P

Hey, years ago, spent most of Thanksgiving Night at Shotgun Willies

Wound up bidding to enter the Gravy Wrestling contest.

They put me in shorts in the back room and shoved me into the ring.

Two hard body Hot Babes entered the ring to take me on. I knew I was in trouble after realizing they could crack walnuts with their butts.

In any event, they kicked my ass. Had me down on the mat in a nanosecond and never let up. Course, I was pretty drunk, out numbered 2 to 1 and my Mom taught me never to hit a girl. That's my excuse anyway.

It was a mess, but some of the best money I ever spent.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Que LBP...

Is she black or Arab? Either way clearly not German. With that said she’s still cute!
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Gravy.
P

Two hard body Hot Babes entered the ring to take me on. I knew I was in trouble after realizing they could crack walnuts with their butts.

In any event, they kicked my ass. Had me down on the mat in a nanosecond and never let up. Course, I was pretty drunk, out numbered 2 to 1 and my Mom taught me never to hit a girl. That's my excuse anyway.

I saw that movie.

P
Gravy.
P

Now this is quality content!
Gravy.
P

I saw that movie.

P

Crazy but I like my German woman more along these lines. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Well, at least it's not a dude (so far as we know...).
LoL - That's pretty much sums it up stevelyn.

Except I did not need any encouragement to make the bid and get into the ring. smile
That is a disgusting she beast,probably has a dik ! We are truly in the end times.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Crazy but I like my German woman more along these lines. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Those are nice, but I prefer my German girls like this.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Gravy.

P
DONUTS
Originally Posted by LBP

Those are nice, but I prefer my German girls like this.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] 10
I thought the gal in Stalaag 13 was nice.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Gravy.
P

Now this is quality content!
Dewey Oxenburger.

Or Blue from Old School
I had to drive past the local university campus a while back going to my rental home. Lots of students were out and I didn't see a single coed that appeared to weigh less than 200 pounds. I'm not a small guy myself and never have been but noticed today at Costco that I was less obese than probably 75% of the people there.

There were fatties everywhere. When I was in school as a kid I was considered fat at 6'3 and 230 pounds. Most people where much thinner 25 years ago. I'm not sure if it's inactivity, just overeating, or chemicals and hormones but we as a nation definitely have a weight problem. I was watching some episodes of Friday Night Lights which was filmed around 2006 and noticed how thin and healthy some of the girls looked. Even my wife commented and said remember when kids that age were thin like that. I know there was some Hollywood bias but people really were much thinner even just back then.

I took my mom my 3 kids and my 17 year old niece to Wendy's a while back. It cost more for my nieces order than it did the other 5 of us combined. Each of my kids got a Jr burger and drank water. My mom and I got the 2 for $5 chicken sandwiches and each had one. My niece got the double baconator, large fry, large soda, and chicken nuggets. Her order was like $17. I asked my mom if she was just taking advantage of the fact I was buying and she said no, she always eats like that. The mystery of why she's 5'2 and 200 pounds was finally answered.

So my brother tells me today how pissed he is that I'm not going to help pay for his daughter's schooling. I said I've got 3 of my own kids to pay for you've got one. He said it's going to cost him $3000 a month just for her housing and food. I'm thinking he'll be lucky if that covers her lunches. Young people spend a ton of money eating out. Can't ever settle for the deal they have to have exactly what they want no matter the cost. I told my brother I'm done subsidizing their lifestyle while my kids eat off the dollar menu. He can pay for his own kids $17 lunches and Boston rents and tuition.

The best diet I ever went on was a budget. I built my first home with money I saved by quit eating out and lost nearly 50 pounds doing it. My cousin said how can you afford this big home. I said I'm paying for it almost entirely with the money I've saved not going to lunch with you every day and not going to dinner and movies with you 2 plus times a week. A year later he weighed 350 pounds and was filing for bankruptcy and I was living in my new home with lots of equity.

Bb
German Beauty, Can you say Alicia Schmidt?

The one on the lower left is smok'n hot. So I swiped it. Hope you don't mind Lemming76.
Originally Posted by shootsacreed
German Beauty, Can you say Alicia Schmidt?
Luciana Schmidt
People are fat because they eat too much and don't get enough exercise; it's that simple. That they also tend to eat extra-fattening food, doesn't help. There are genetic factors as well but the first two items are the main thing.
Wife had an uncle who said he gained weight no matter what he ate. He was 6 ft and pushing 400 pounds. While we were talking, he ate half of a chocolate cake. Said he worked hard, and maybe he did. Trouble was, he worked hard sitting in the seat of a truck. He died young. Both of his kids are fat, and won't be getting any thinner. GD
When she hauls azz I bet she needs to make two trips!

The one on the lower left is smok'n hot. So I swiped it. Hope you don't mind Lemming76.

You got plans for that photo?
Warm in the winter, shady in the summer time.

How many here have ever fugged a fat girl?
Originally Posted by LBP

Well, since you're asking.. never have/never will. Just no need or desire to bump uglies with someone so unhealthy.
Originally Posted by LBP

I have. But only if bj’s count. Otherwise negative ghost rider.
I bet most of you guys were the star of the football team, drive a brand new Mercedes, and only bang supermodels.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Then say they dont know what the definition of a woman is. Houston_2,Gayghosts, Plumdumbs and Lostinhells people.

To be fair, they probably really don't know.

Bet they know what arse smells like though.
Originally Posted by Stophel
I bet most of you guys were the star of the football team, drive a brand new Mercedes, and only bang supermodels.

No...but if there is going to be something big fat and hairy in the room it is going to be me.
Originally Posted by Stophel
Never drove a Benz.

Sheesh.
I just spent 3 weeks in Asia. The scenery was much better there.
Etwas schwarz und riesig.
I might have, once or twice or a lot more than that.

P
I might have, once or twice or a lot more than that.

P
Nothing finer!
I was curious what the criteria was. Turns out it’s a reality show judged by a bunch of woke model/media types - led by Heidi Klum.

https://starconnectmedia.com/vivien-blotzki-wins-germanys-next-top-model-for-2023/?amp=1

Morbid obesity is the new normal...

It is all part of the plan of forced dependence... and thusly enslavement...

Same with too many pills...

...and all man's ills.

Buck the fugg up people...
That thing run on diesel?
SO HOT! LOL I bet she's a real "tricksy" in the Sauna.
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
SO HOT! LOL I bet she's a real "tricksy" in the Sauna.

Would be a bit worried about her stealing my chips.
I was under the impression that most educated Germans looked down on anyone of African descent and tended to shun German woman who were involved with U.S. GIs who were people of color. Evolution and broader acceptance goes on everywhere it seems.

The Germans used to sell a soft drink called Afri Cola that they advertised with [bleep] dressed like humans, suggesting that Africans were as much [bleep] as they were human. Probably not PC in 2023.

EDIT: Apparently, Rick's algorithm doesn't like the words "[bleep]" or "[bleep]" in the way that I used them.

EDIT2: Since when are the words C h i m p or C h i m p a n z e e offensive?
Oh please!the ugliest girl in high school could get banged every night of the week and all day long on the weekends. If she just let it be known she would put out . I would bet if she was laying there nekkedd saying comeon let's have at it." None of ya ll would back off and say no thanks
Originally Posted by 1beaver_shooter
Oh please!the ugliest girl in high school could get banged every night of the week and all day long on the weekends. If she just let it be known she would put out . I would bet if she was laying there nekkedd saying comeon let's have at it." None of ya ll would back off and say no thanks

You are wrong.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I was under the impression that most educated Germans looked down on anyone of African descent and tended to shun German woman who were involved with U.S. GIs who were people of color. Evolution and broader acceptance goes on everywhere it seems.

The Germans used to sell a soft drink called Afri Cola that they advertised with [bleep] dressed like humans, suggesting that Africans were as much [bleep] as they were human. Probably not PC in 2023.

EDIT: Apparently, Rick's algorithm doesn't like the words "[bleep]" or "[bleep]" in the way that I used them.

EDIT2: Since when are the words C h i m p or C h i m p a n z e e offensive?

Rick only allows members with at least 100,000 posts to use the words chimpanzee or chimp in a post. It's one of the perks.

Rick only allows members with at least 100,000 posts to use the words chimpanzee or chimp in a post. It's one of the perks.

Ok, neatly done.[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by JSTUART

LOL. You like that? grin
I bet she gives a killer handjob.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

LOL. You like that? grin

Yes, it got a laugh.
Laugh.....but she's been offered first string left tackle position of the Steelers!
I don't pay attention to these losers, they are trying to change how people think on every front but normal people are now swayed.
Originally Posted by skeen

Not about whether she is rootable or not, it is about her being the best the krauts can put up. "Germany's Most Beautiful Model 2023", betting they can do better than that, and would have if the men had voted instead of some stupid bitches with shit for brains.

I think I prefer Sweden. laugh

Is she a member of the Swedish Bikini Team?

She is white, so probably an emigrant by now.

Nah, she's just a football (soccer) fan. smile Here's another fan. grin

Ohhh... And Sweden also has royalty. smile

Hveing worked for a German .corp, I've seen how they run things.

Odds are she was giving BJ's and cunni while the other girls were at the gym.
" Most people where much thinner 25 years ago. I'm not sure if it's inactivity, just overeating, or chemicals and hormones but we as a nation definitely have a weight problem."

I'm thinking chemicals and hormones. FWIW, I've brought this up with a couple of doctors during our conversations and they agrees with me.

It's a known fact that feed lots and commercial poultry raisers dose their animals with female hormone to make them gain weight faster. I think that stuff does not leave the meat when cooked. If it made the animal or bird fatter, why wouldn't it make us fatter as well. Could also be a cause of all the wimpy ass young men these days. Don't trannys use female hormones to try to make them more "womanly"?

Those feedlots also dose the animals with massive amounts of antibiotics. Could that be the cause of many germs becoming resistant to antibiotics?

Just something to think about.
PJ

I spend a fair amount of time in Germany with my job and times have changed. Judging by the couples I see walking around I'd say the average German woman has no hesitation to hop in bed with a black guy.
I’m not selling cardiovascular drugs anymore, but I still support her right to need my company’s products.

P
Sie ist eine Schwein!!

She could play Nose Tackle for the Green Bay Packers. Maybe they will take her in the first round.

She would also be a great Sumo Wrestler!

The world has gone ZEE NUTZ!
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

I spend a fair amount of time in Germany with my job and times have changed. Judging by the couples I see walking around I'd say the average German woman has no hesitation to hop in bed with a black guy.

And even 30 years ago, the lure of the forbidden black fruit was pretty darn strong. They just didn't bring it home to Momma......
Originally Posted by 257_X_50

Dunno about that, but she’s big enough to eat hay and shìt in the road!

No sir. Not ever. Never ever got within ten feet of one that was the least bit overweight. Never.
Originally Posted by ironbender

A man asks a serious question……..
Originally Posted by Godogs57

No sir. Not ever. Never ever got within ten feet of one that was the least bit overweight. Never.
I am with you on that sentiment, this is the song I would be singing if a heffer like that approached me for sex.

Originally Posted by ironbender

A man asks a serious question……..

Biofuel. wink
Originally Posted by LBP

That’s assault with a dead weapon! 🤣
Originally Posted by basdjs
Originally Posted by LBP

That’s assault with a dead weapon! 🤣
Three counts! 😁
Originally Posted by BFaucett

I think I prefer Sweden. laugh

Halloooo Sveden!

Bingo!

You don't know what you are missing!
Originally Posted by 160user

Absolutely, ain’t nothing better than big girl puzzy!
Is she the cause of all the greenhouse gases in Germany?
Originally Posted by LBP

A couple, but never let my friends see me with one.

saddles
Originally Posted by DMc

Gravy.

P
DONUTS

Tents!
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/wjkzj9Vq/IMG-5916.webp[/img]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]post a pic
Originally Posted by hanco
Damn she looks like a fun ride!
I see we have our share of chubby chasers here at The Fire.

God bless us!!!

eek laugh

eek laugh

🤢
My eyes are burning, where are the swedes and other skinny chicks?

That’s the beauty of it, no chasing necessary.

P
LOL
And they're handy to have around in the bear woods.

no fuggin thank you

eek laugh

oh man

can't wait

Gravy.

P

LMAO !!!
Originally Posted by 280shooter
I just spent 3 weeks in Asia. The scenery was much better there.

I spent 15 months there many Moons ago while marching in the Legions and agree with you.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by tikkanut

no fuggin thank you

Unreal how many of youse guys insist on continuing this thread and thus keeping that bad news and hog in our minds eye. crazy
A couple of rules to follow:

1. Don't screw a girl whose weight equals or exceeds yours.

2. Don't screw a girl that has a bigger mustache than you do.

I absolutely do not understand the attraction of these fatties. Ever.
Originally Posted by LBP

If the top one was a sweetheart and good cook, fun to drink with, and kept a good house I could be tempted smile
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by LBP

If the top one was a sweetheart and good cook, fun to drink with, and kept a good house I could be tempted smile

I think you forgot the part about having a lot of money and a big ranch.
Those 3 would definitely make a big splash hitting the water.

Looks like libtards glorifying obesity.....
Ummmmmmmmmmm

NOPE!
NOPE!

NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!
Originally Posted by 160user

Hell I don’t. My ol dad warned me early on, “Son, ya never dance with a fat girl and ya won’t marry one”. I’m very fortunate. Married a 10/10 and she has all the get up and go the law allows. Drop dead gorgeous and is sweet as can be too. Nope …..never even gave one a second glance.
Ach du liber, ein fat ass
Originally Posted by hicountry
Those 3 would definitely make a big splash hitting the water.

Looks like libtards glorifying obesity.....
I’m definitely not a libtard!
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Que LBP...

Is she black or Arab? Either way clearly not German. With that said she’s still cute!

As long as your eyes don't stray below her nose. Most of us have lower tastes tho. smile
Originally Posted by LBP

Looks like he’s in for a treat!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Quite the apron.
Originally Posted by Raferman
Quite the apron.

Yeah, how would she.....never mind.
Originally Posted by LBP

Why do I think you've dated a redhead?

Originally Posted by Joel/AK
My eyes are burning, where are the swedes and other skinny chicks?

Hmmm... How about Russian? smile

Originally Posted by LBP
Looks like he’s in for a treat!

Looks more like a tampon.
🤮🤮
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by LBP

Why do I think you've dated a redhead?

A few of them.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [/img]
Originally Posted by LBP
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [/img]
If that girl lost weight, she'd be okay looking.
Chosen by political correctness. Proving people aren’t racist or sexist. How many votes were women!
She's a little on the thick side, but I'd hit it.
Originally Posted by LBP
If that girl lost weight, she'd be okay looking.

She’d be pretty thinner, but she’s pretty as she is.
Originally Posted by Lslite
She's a little on the thick side, but I'd hit it.

© 24hourcampfire