P
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by Hastings
What is it that she models?
Gravy.
P

Hey, years ago, spent most of Thanksgiving Night at Shotgun Willies

Wound up bidding to enter the Gravy Wrestling contest.

They put me in shorts in the back room and shoved me into the ring.

Two hard body Hot Babes entered the ring to take me on. I knew I was in trouble after realizing they could crack walnuts with their butts.

In any event, they kicked my ass. Had me down on the mat in a nanosecond and never let up. Course, I was pretty drunk, out numbered 2 to 1 and my Mom taught me never to hit a girl. That's my excuse anyway.

It was a mess, but some of the best money I ever spent.

I saw that movie.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gravy.
P

Two hard body Hot Babes entered the ring to take me on. I knew I was in trouble after realizing they could crack walnuts with their butts.

In any event, they kicked my ass. Had me down on the mat in a nanosecond and never let up. Course, I was pretty drunk, out numbered 2 to 1 and my Mom taught me never to hit a girl. That's my excuse anyway.

Now this is quality content!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gravy.
P

I saw that movie.

P

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crazy but I like my German woman more along these lines. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, at least it's not a dude (so far as we know...).

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
LoL - That's pretty much sums it up stevelyn.

Except I did not need any encouragement to make the bid and get into the ring. smile

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
That is a disgusting she beast,probably has a dik ! We are truly in the end times.

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Crazy but I like my German woman more along these lines. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Those are nice, but I prefer my German girls like this.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Gravy.

P
DONUTS

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by LBP

Those are nice, but I prefer my German girls like this.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] 10

IC B3

U
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
U
I thought the gal in Stalaag 13 was nice.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Gravy.
P

Now this is quality content!
Dewey Oxenburger.

Or Blue from Old School

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I had to drive past the local university campus a while back going to my rental home. Lots of students were out and I didn't see a single coed that appeared to weigh less than 200 pounds. I'm not a small guy myself and never have been but noticed today at Costco that I was less obese than probably 75% of the people there.

There were fatties everywhere. When I was in school as a kid I was considered fat at 6'3 and 230 pounds. Most people where much thinner 25 years ago. I'm not sure if it's inactivity, just overeating, or chemicals and hormones but we as a nation definitely have a weight problem. I was watching some episodes of Friday Night Lights which was filmed around 2006 and noticed how thin and healthy some of the girls looked. Even my wife commented and said remember when kids that age were thin like that. I know there was some Hollywood bias but people really were much thinner even just back then.

I took my mom my 3 kids and my 17 year old niece to Wendy's a while back. It cost more for my nieces order than it did the other 5 of us combined. Each of my kids got a Jr burger and drank water. My mom and I got the 2 for $5 chicken sandwiches and each had one. My niece got the double baconator, large fry, large soda, and chicken nuggets. Her order was like $17. I asked my mom if she was just taking advantage of the fact I was buying and she said no, she always eats like that. The mystery of why she's 5'2 and 200 pounds was finally answered.

So my brother tells me today how pissed he is that I'm not going to help pay for his daughter's schooling. I said I've got 3 of my own kids to pay for you've got one. He said it's going to cost him $3000 a month just for her housing and food. I'm thinking he'll be lucky if that covers her lunches. Young people spend a ton of money eating out. Can't ever settle for the deal they have to have exactly what they want no matter the cost. I told my brother I'm done subsidizing their lifestyle while my kids eat off the dollar menu. He can pay for his own kids $17 lunches and Boston rents and tuition.

The best diet I ever went on was a budget. I built my first home with money I saved by quit eating out and lost nearly 50 pounds doing it. My cousin said how can you afford this big home. I said I'm paying for it almost entirely with the money I've saved not going to lunch with you every day and not going to dinner and movies with you 2 plus times a week. A year later he weighed 350 pounds and was filing for bankruptcy and I was living in my new home with lots of equity.

Bb

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
German Beauty, Can you say Alicia Schmidt?

Experience is what you get, when you don't get what you want!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The one on the lower left is smok'n hot. So I swiped it. Hope you don't mind Lemming76.

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by shootsacreed
German Beauty, Can you say Alicia Schmidt?
Luciana Schmidt

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
People are fat because they eat too much and don't get enough exercise; it's that simple. That they also tend to eat extra-fattening food, doesn't help. There are genetic factors as well but the first two items are the main thing.
Wife had an uncle who said he gained weight no matter what he ate. He was 6 ft and pushing 400 pounds. While we were talking, he ate half of a chocolate cake. Said he worked hard, and maybe he did. Trouble was, he worked hard sitting in the seat of a truck. He died young. Both of his kids are fat, and won't be getting any thinner. GD

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
When she hauls azz I bet she needs to make two trips!

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The one on the lower left is smok'n hot. So I swiped it. Hope you don't mind Lemming76.

You got plans for that photo?

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Warm in the winter, shady in the summer time.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

449 members (160user, 1badf350, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 39 invisible), 2,092 guests, and 1,107 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,762
Posts18,476,571
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.