Home
WOW just WOW

He better watch himself

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. dished out wild COVID-19 conspiracy theories this week during a press event at an Upper East Side restaurant, claiming the bug was a genetically engineered bioweapon that may have been “ethnically targeted” to spare Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese people.

Kennedy floated the idea during a question-and-answer portion of raucous booze and fart-filled dinner at Tony’s Di Napoli on East 63d Street.

“COVID-19. There is an argument that it is ethnically targeted. COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately,” Kennedy said. “COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.”
You mean RFK Jr?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You mean RFK Jr?

Always get them mixed up.

I believe he is absolutely correct that they are engineering something substantially worse with a 50% death rate.
Open Your eYe’s ..

With all the Genetic Data that has been supplied to the Chinks via 23nMe your Government they Could/Can develop Viruses that attack any Genome Type they want ..

Viruses are the prefect Weapon..

You helped them by supplying them Genetic Data and Funding via Fauci Ball..

Ya ..

I voted for all that in all those CR’s and Omnibus Spending Bills the Derby Donkey named Mitch Loves ..

You’ve been Play’d People ..
Gotta call a provisional BS on his claim. The official line in the beginning was that Nordic types were less likely to get the Plague, along with Type O blood folks. I think he’s race-baiting a bit. Watch him closely. He might be angling towards a VP spot if he can’t get the top slot.

No doubt COVID killed a lot of blacks due to the high incidence of obesity, diabetes and asthma in that group.
Originally Posted by akrange
Open Your eYe’s ..

With all the Genetic Data that has been supplied to the Chinks via 23nMe your Government they Could/Can develop Viruses that attack any Genome Type they want ..

Viruses are the prefect Weapon..

You helped them by supplying them Genetic Data and Funding via Fauci Ball..

Ya ..

I voted for all that in all those CR’s and Omnibus Spending Bills the Derby Donkey named Mitch Loves ..

Good God I know so many people that have sent their DNA in , they do not realize what a dumb idea that was.
Yeah, early on they were wondering why Asians seemed more prone to serious outcomes than Caucasians. There was speculation that it had something to do with Asians having more specific receptors for it in their lungs than Caucasians had.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Good God I know so many people that have sent their DNA in , they do not realize what a dumb idea that was.
Yep. This is why I've never done it.
You fugking retards still believe in Corona?

LOL
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Gotta call a provisional BS on his claim. The official line in the beginning was that Nordic types were less likely to get the Plague, along with Type O blood folks. I think he’s race-baiting a bit. Watch him closely. He might be angling towards a VP spot if he can’t get the top slot.

No doubt COVID killed a lot of blacks due to the high incidence of obesity, diabetes and asthma in that group.

Sweden did much better than most countries when it came to Covid. The fact that Fauci was in charge made us the highest death rate in the WORLD.

He is angling for something and I think it is a split ticket , he will get his share of moderate Democrats(if any are left) and some republicans.

Sweden did much better than most countries when it came to Covid. The fact that Fauci was in charge made us the highest death rate in the WORLD.

He is angling for something and I think it is a split ticket , he will get his share of moderate Democrats(if any are left) and some republicans.

LOL
The fact that Fauci was in charge made us the highest death rate in the WORLD.
Several reasons for that. First of all, diagnosis was financially incentivized. Also, being dosed with the deadly drug Remdesivir and being placed on a ventilator was financially incentivized. Also, early treatment with Ivermectin and other effective medications was all but outlawed in the US.

Their purpose in the US was to maximize the deaths so as to maximally enrich Big Pharma, and all who were attached at the hip (in government and elsewhere) with them.
The Chinks lay Your Souls to Waste Anytime they want ..

They’ll probably leave the Dumbest People to Ever Walk the Face of the Planet in Charge of what’s left of US ..

That being the Jewelry Store Owners don’t beat them to It..
I remember the idiots that I used to work with laughing at using Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine for getting it under control.

Big Pharma got a huge pass in delivering a defective vaccine that created more issues then helped. Thanks to Trump they get 75 years of immunity from legal prosecution. It was the largest windfall big Pharma ever got.

COVID also killed low vitamin D groups. Blacks have low D because darker skin produces less D in sunlight. The same statistic could be tracked globally.
Who owns America

Blackrock, Raytheon, Pfizer ..

Any Questions Class
Originally Posted by RHClark

COVID also killed low vitamin D groups. Blacks have low D because darker skin produces less D in sunlight. The same statistic could be tracked globally.

Yet in Africa they were taking Malaria drugs and their death rate was below ours.

Yet in Africa they were taking Malaria drugs and their death rate was below ours.
And in Africa, a large proportion of people were regularly taking Ivermectin to prevent the parasite that causes river blindness.

The US Health Depts received the batches with the greatest percentage of hot doses, so yes, it appears so just due to the fact browns and blecks were lining up for their dose at those places and hey, don't forget, it was FREE!
Who owns America

Blackrock, VANGUARD, FIDELITY ..

Any Questions Class

wink
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

As usual, you're FOS. I gots proof. I had something that knocked me out of quail and duck season in early 2020 and knocked out my sense of smell and taste.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And in Africa, a large proportion of people were regularly taking Ivermectin to prevent the parasite that causes river blindness.

Yes, the vitamin D was only one aspect of death rate percentage, but it was statistically accurate enough to see that vitamin D was a factor.
I can't stand to listen to that croaking voice... He speaks, I mute.
Originally Posted by Redneck

Yeah it is difficult.
Yes, the vitamin D was only one aspect of death rate percentage, but it was statistically accurate enough to see that vitamin D was a factor.
Agreed, which is a large part of the reason obese people were particularly vulnerable. Fat cells absorb and retain vitamin D, making it difficult for the obese to achieve normal blood levels of it.
Well, this week it is this nonsense and last week he was talking about how something in the water was causing these gender issues? He must think crazy is an electable talking point? If he could talk normally, that is...
Originally Posted by Sheister
Well, this week it is this nonsense and last week he was talking about how something in the water was causing these gender issues? He must think crazy is an electable talking point? If he could talk normally, that is...
Speaking the truth when the world has gone mad may indeed seem crazy to the mad.
Something has gone horribly wrong in the USA with the sudden increases in cancers, autism, birth defects, autoimmune disorders, allergies, etc… over the past thirty years.

Is it “crazy” to look at what is different now compared to fifty years ago, and start asking questions?
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Something has gone horribly wrong in the USA with the sudden increases in cancers, autism, birth defects, autoimmune disorders, allergies, etc… over the past thirty years.

Is it “crazy” to look at what is different now compared to fifty years ago, and start asking questions?
Unfortunately most citizens have swallowed the aphorism "A better life through modern medicine".

If this past debacle,concerning the faux Covid vaccine has taught us,is that modern medicine is controlled by big pharma.Big pharma's business model is amelioration of symptoms but never a cure.

One every famous Md and prolific author, has stated that big pharma wants to make every citizen a customer of their drugs.

There's a lot that has gone wrong over 50 years. It's the food, all the pesticides and herbicides in it and the water, the pollutants in the air, the whole package. What's crazy is not to be concerned about any of it.
Speaking the truth when the world has gone mad may indeed seem crazy to the mad.

This. When you've lived your life hearing nothing but lies, the truth is a revolutionary event.
Originally Posted by rte

Unfortunately most citizens have swallowed the aphorism "A better life through modern medicine".

If this past debacle,concerning the faux Covid vaccine has taught us,is that modern medicine is controlled by big pharma.Big pharma's business model is amelioration of symptoms but never a cure.

One every famous Md and prolific author, has stated that big pharma wants to make every citizen a customer of their drugs.

And the best way to do that is to make people sick. Eat margarine, not butter, don't cook in lard, use rapeseed and other chemically and heat produced vegetable oil. Don't eat cheese, eat processed vegetable oil fake cheese.

Give newborn babies Hep C, iirc, vaccine because they may have unprotected sex or do IV drugs.

Give them combinations of injections totaling 72 vaxes in their first year of life.

40 years ago the incidence of autism was about 1/50,000.

Now it's about 1/30.

In 20 years it is projected to be 1/4. Clue?
I agree wiht RFK Jr.

And remember, that was only v1.0

Team Fauci gathered a lot of stats.

Fake testing that people lined-up for in their cars for miles and hours was a scam to get their DNA.

The next episode, v2.0 will be even worse. The targeting will get more precise.

Trust your instincts.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
I agree wiht RFK Jr.

And remember, that was only v1.0

Team Fauci gathered a lot of stats.

Fake testing that people lined-up for in their cars for miles and hours was a scam to get their DNA.

The next episode, v2.0 will be even worse. The targeting will get more precise.

Trust your instincts.

That's their plan but it won't happen Soop.

Trust Trump and trust the Military. The Great Awakening is coming along nicely, thanks to people like RFK2 and you too.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

LOL

As usual, you're FOS. I gots proof. I had something that knocked me out of quail and duck season in early 2020 and knocked out my sense of smell and taste.

If you are drinking that piss, you deserved it, Doc. smile
Originally Posted by rte

Big Pharma has been running the medicals schools for fifty years or more.
Remember the Chinese dropping dead on the sidewalk in the early stages? If it was designed to kill anyone, It was old Chinese people so they could reduce their “overhead”. Took way longer for China to get past it than anywhere else, but I suppose they had the most “effective” lockdowns.

Next time they’ll target whitey.
Originally Posted by Slope77
Remember the Chinese dropping dead on the sidewalk in the early stages? If it was designed to kill anyone, It was old Chinese people so they could reduce their “overhead”. Took way longer for China to get past it than anywhere else, but I suppose they had the most “effective” lockdowns.

Those videos were debunked as having anything to do with COVID-19. They were older videos of drunks passing out.

Yeah.

It's called your vagina.

LOL

^^^Lives in Oregon.^^^

LOL

You spend a lot of time in China?

And they werent giving remdes and a vent. Thats what killed poeple here, not rona
Typical dhimmicrat Trying to create more racial chaos.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
And they werent giving remdes and a vent. Thats what killed poeple here, not rona
Agreed.
Agreed, which is a large part of the reason obese people were particularly vulnerable. Fat cells absorb and retain vitamin D, making it difficult for the obese to achieve normal blood levels of it.

I know you're a little slow but, obese people are particularly vulnerable to everything.

Literally, everything.
More than a conspiracy.
Something in the environment or medicine is causing a big spike in the perversions that have always been around at much lower levels. I think soybean consumption and plastic packaging of food and drink has upped the estrogen in human males. Who knows what's in the water. Older men start drinking those geriatric milk shakes made with soy and start growing bigger tits and shrinking peckers. I'm guessing most fake butter (oleo, margarine) is soy derived. Aluminum pots and pans usage is related to Alzheimer's disease.

RFK may be onto something with the vaccines causing disease and mental issues such as autism.

Personally I believe too much ease and comfort causes a lot of problems. Humans that stay busy and work seem to fare better than "stay with mommy" adults

I know you're a little slow but, obese people are particularly vulnerable to everything.

Literally, everything.

And alcoholics. Fat ass alcoholics are the worst.

Literally, everything.
Try the Caveman Diet. It works.

More people?
Originally Posted by Redneck

Froggy the Gremlin for President. Whodathunkit?
The US did not have the highest Covid death rate. Peru had a death rate per million almost double that of the US. and there are a number of countries with death rates higher than in the US.

Also, the US death rate is probably considerably lower than what the government statistics show because of the way that Covid deaths were counted. Any time you pay hospitals 20% more for Covid patients you are going to see inflated numbers of both Covid cases and deaths.
Originally Posted by bowmanh
The US did not have the highest Covid death rate. Peru had a death rate per million almost double that of the US. and there are a number of countries with death rates higher than in the US.

Also, the US death rate is probably considerably lower than what the government statistics show because of the way that Covid deaths were counted. Any time you pay hospitals 20% more for Covid patients you are going to see inflated numbers of both Covid cases and deaths.

link

Look at the deaths per Million and then get back to me. We handled it poorly to say the least. our population is how much bigger than Perus?

Yeah lets compare some third world countries medical systems with our own.

link

Look at the deaths per Million and then get back to me. We handled it poorly to say the least. our population is how much bigger than Perus?

You're not understanding the data on the site on your link.

On Worldometer it shows the US having the highest total deaths. This is not the same as having the highest death rate. A death rate is measured in deaths per unit of population. In the case of Worldometer, they use deaths per million as the unit. If you look at column 11 you will see the deaths per million number. The number for the US is 3491 per million. The number for Peru is 6552 per million. That means that Peru's death rate is almost double that of the US. And since we're talking about a death rate, not total deaths, it doesn't matter that the US has a much larger population than Peru. Looking at a rate per million allows a valid comparison between countries with different population sizes.

There are other countries with death rates higher than the US and quite a few with death rates similar to that of the US. Examples would be the Czech Republic with a rate per million of 3987, Greece with a rate of 3595, the UK with a rate of 3322 and Brazil with a rate of 3271.

Yes, Peru is a much less developed country than the US, but it has a much higher per capita GDP than most of the countries in Sub-Saharan Africa which not only had much lower Covid death rates than Peru, but much lower death rates than developed countries.

I don't think the US handled Covid well, but the US did not have the highest Covid death rate.

Nope, enlighten me
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

That first lift took some serious effort.

What, start a grass fire in the morning and the first burnt carcass you find is lunch?

Literally, everything.

And alcoholics. Fat ass alcoholics are the worst.

You would know.

LOL

Nope, enlighten me

You got your information from people that are paid to lie.

Consider yourself enlightened.
Open Your eYe’s ..

[bleep] you're right about them chinks. I looked into those company's ownerships and found Wojcicki (23andme), Schwarzman (ancestry) very traditional chinese names.
Originally Posted by BCBH
Open Your eYe’s ..

[bleep] you're right about them chinks. I looked into those company's ownerships and found Wojcicki (23andme), Schwarzman (ancestry) very traditional chinese names.

I would be more inclined to worry about the US government having the information.

Literally, everything.

You know as much about fitness as you do handguns.

(This is not a compliment)

LOL

LOL

From Texas east, Where the heck are you still seeing quail?

link

On Worldometer it shows the US having the highest total deaths. This is not the same as having the highest death rate. A death rate is measured in deaths per unit of population. In the case of Worldometer, they use deaths per million as the unit. If you look at column 11 you will see the deaths per million number. The number for the US is 3491 per million. The number for Peru is 6552 per million. That means that Peru's death rate is almost double that of the US. And since we're talking about a death rate, not total deaths, it doesn't matter that the US has a much larger population than Peru. Looking at a rate per million allows a valid comparison between countries with different population sizes.

There are other countries with death rates higher than the US and quite a few with death rates similar to that of the US. Examples would be the Czech Republic with a rate per million of 3987, Greece with a rate of 3595, the UK with a rate of 3322 and Brazil with a rate of 3271.

Yes, Peru is a much less developed country than the US, but it has a much higher per capita GDP than most of the countries in Sub-Saharan Africa which not only had much lower Covid death rates than Peru, but much lower death rates than developed countries.

I don't think the US handled Covid well, but the US did not have the highest Covid death rate.

You said it, we had the most amount of people killed by It . If all the countries you sited had the same population as the US there is no guarantee the Death Rate numbers would rise exponentially. BTW Please Explain how India has a lower Death Rate.

The way Covid was handled by our Healthcare "professionals" and Politicians is the absolute worst in the World.
You know as much about fitness as you do handguns.

(This is not a compliment)

LOL
I don't know. Sounds pretty complimentary.
I’ve been saying for years that there would be ethnically targeted bio weapons.

They’re already here. Now I will tell you the next phase if that. Individually targeted bio weapons. Governments around the world have collected enough DNA data on enough people it’s absolutely possible and going to happen. A promising up and coming leader who threatens the ruling class gets a rare and aggressive cancer. Someone like a Trump drops dead of a heart attack. And so on and so forth. It will be used by foreign governments as an assassination tool and by governments as a way to control internal opposition.

Remember when Lil Kim and Trump had their summit and the media was making fun of Kim for being so paranoid as to bring his own port-o-Johns so as to avoid leaving any DNA? There is a guy with reason to fear assassination by practically everyone who knows the ways it can be done.

Expect it to be used against business people too. Say for instance the government wants to muscle in on a technology company so that they can get more cooperation and monitor the internet. The boss is resistant to them and in the way. He suddenly gets aggressive pancreatic cancer and is dead in a year and all his billions can’t help in. The new leadership is much more cooperative.

That is absolutely the future. Hell, it may already be happening.
It was targeted to control whites mostly, it failed miserably because almost half of the whites did not take the shot.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Open Your eYe’s ..

I would be more inclined to worry about the US government having the information.
Jews/US Gov same thing. Nice deflection attempt though.

link

You said it, we had the most amount of people killed by It . If all the countries you sited had the same population as the US there is no guarantee the Death Rate numbers would rise exponentially. BTW Please Explain how India has a lower Death Rate.

The way Covid was handled by our Healthcare "professionals" and Politicians is the absolute worst in the World.
Oldelkhunter,

You seem to be implying that I am defending the US response to Covid. I am doing nothing of the kind, and I think the US response was poor. But the Covid response of most of the developed countries was not very effective, so the US is hardly alone in that regard.

I am simply pointing out that the US did not have the highest Covid death rate based on the Worldometer data. And there are undoubtedly problems with the Worldometer data. For example, did China really only had 500k deaths? I'd say that's hard to believe.

India appears to have done better than the US and most developed countries. Was that due to the use of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, or perhaps due to a much younger and less obese population? It's hard to be sure what factors were most important. And India did a lot worse than many African nations, including Mozambique, where I traveled last fall. India's reported Covid death rate was 378 per million whereas in Mozambique it was 68 per million. Why did India have a Covid death rate more than 5 times as high as Mozambique? And we're not even discussing the ongoing pattern of excess deaths which appears to be correlated with vaccine use. These are complex questions and long books will be written about them so I won't try here.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Open Your eYe’s ..

Homme Boy

Are you one Dimensional..

Mordor is a Cheenaese City therefore it’s a Distinction without a Difference..

Ok ..

Where does Governance cum from Homme Boy ..

link

Oldelkhunter,

You seem to be implying that I am defending the US response to Covid. I am doing nothing of the kind, and I think the US response was poor. But the Covid response of most of the developed countries was not very effective, so the US is hardly alone in that regard.

I am simply pointing out that the US did not have the highest Covid death rate based on the Worldometer data. And there are undoubtedly problems with the Worldometer data. For example, did China really only had 500k deaths? I'd say that's hard to believe.

India appears to have done better than the US and most developed countries. Was that due to the use of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, or perhaps due to a much younger and less obese population? It's hard to be sure what factors were most important. And India did a lot worse than many African nations, including Mozambique, where I traveled last fall. India's reported Covid death rate was 378 per million whereas in Mozambique it was 68 per million. Why did India have a Covid death rate more than 5 times as high as Mozambique? And we're not even discussing the ongoing pattern of excess deaths which appears to be correlated with vaccine use. These are complex questions and long books will be written about them so I won't try here.

Well we know that a lot of figures were fudged especially the Chinese numbers where entire cities had crematoriums operating 24/7 with huge backlogs. You correct with the death rate. and we can agree that it could have been a lot less. Thanks
Open Your eYe’s ..

The company doesn’t have to be sold or owned in order for other companies to obtain their data. Companies often sell their customer’s information to other companies (countries).

I don’t think it’s any secret that anyone that has used a genetic testing service like Ancestry.com has knowingly supplied their genetic information to everyone and every country (military) that has enough money and desire for the info to buy it. I’d love to be able to do the genetic testing and see how it matches to the known family trees but I WILL NOT give my potential enemies a means to target my family. I just don’t trust anything anymore.
…besides, the last names of those owners don’t exactly fill me with warm fuzzies….
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Open Your eYe’s ..

The company doesn’t have to be sold or owned in order for other companies to obtain their data. Companies often sell their customer’s information to other companies (countries).

I don’t think it’s any secret that anyone that has used a genetic testing service like Ancestry.com has knowingly supplied their genetic information to everyone and every country (military) that has enough money and desire for the info to buy it. I’d love to be able to do the genetic testing and see how it matches to the known family trees but I WILL NOT give my potential enemies a means to target my family. I just don’t trust anything anymore.

Secret..

Thanks You Fireman Bill ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha
Originally Posted by Hastings
Humans that stay busy and work seem to fare better than "stay with mommy" adults

Makes me sick. I have three 40+, years of age, neighbors that still live with momma, don’t work & never have. They won’t even mow the yard. And, all momma has is a single S.S. Income.

Really fries my potatoes.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by Hastings
Humans that stay busy and work seem to fare better than "stay with mommy" adults

Makes me sick. I have three 40+, years of age, neighbors that still live with momma, don’t work & never have. They won’t even mow the yard. And, all momma has is a single S.S. Income.

Really fries my potatoes.

Thats becoming more the trend .
Israel did a study on Covid early on with vitamin D. They used 1000 Jewish men and 1000 Jewish women, 1000 Hasidic Jewish men and 1000 Hasidic women, 1000 Muslim men and 1000 Muslim women. If the vitamin D levels were above 70, (30-80) is normal range in blood tests, they did not get Covid. The ones who got the most Covid were Muslim women which are always covered up outside. Getting in the sun produces vitamin D, or taking supplements. So, we took vitamin D supplements, 5,000 units in summer (one pill), and 10,000 in winter, and my wife and I never got Covid. We told a lot of family members, but on many it fell on deaf ears. We also took 1,000 units of vitamin C, and 50 units of zinc every day. Hardly ever got a cold either. Still take them. Simple over the counter prevention.

We were lied to by Fauci, the CDC, etc. They were in the pockets of big pharma to push the half vaccines (RNA not DNA). The government paid $1,000 per shot given to the big pharma companies. Waste of time and money when hydroxi and zinc as well as Ivermectin could help fight the virus.

It was released to Stop Trump. Trump had the economy doing so well, that if he had a second term he would have had the Federal budget balanced, China reeling, and factories returning to America. The Globalists didn't want this.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Israel did a study on Covid early on with vitamin D. They used 1000 Jewish men and 1000 Jewish women, 1000 Hasidic Jewish men and 1000 Hasidic women, 1000 Muslim men and 1000 Muslim women. If the vitamin D levels were above 70, (30-80) is normal range in blood tests, they did not get Covid. The ones who got the most Covid were Muslim women which are always covered up outside. Getting in the sun produces vitamin D, or taking supplements. So, we took vitamin D supplements, 5,000 units in summer (one pill), and 10,000 in winter, and my wife and I never got Covid. We told a lot of family members, but on many it fell on deaf ears. We also took 1,000 units of vitamin C, and 50 units of zinc every day. Hardly ever got a cold either. Still take them. Simple over the counter prevention.

We were lied to by Fauci, the CDC, etc. They were in the pockets of big pharma to push the half vaccines (RNA not DNA). The government paid $1,000 per shot given to the big pharma companies. Waste of time and money when hydroxi and zinc as well as Ivermectin could help fight the virus.

It was released to Stop Trump. Trump had the economy doing so well, that if he had a second term he would have had the Federal budget balanced, China reeling, and factories returning to America. The Globalists didn't want this.
Yes, there have been conclusive studies out there on Vitamin D3's power to prevent respiratory viruses for decades. That's the last thing big pharma wants anyone to know about, however, therefore few do.
Originally Posted by duke61
It was targeted to control whites mostly, it failed miserably because almost half of the whites did not take the shot.
The whites that would not take the vaccine would have been the very ones "they" wanted to kill. You know, the ones that think and question.
WOW just WOW

He better watch himself

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. dished out wild COVID-19 conspiracy theories this week during a press event at an Upper East Side restaurant, claiming the bug was a genetically engineered bioweapon that may have been “ethnically targeted” to spare Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese people.

Kennedy floated the idea during a question-and-answer portion of raucous booze and fart-filled dinner at Tony’s Di Napoli on East 63d Street.

“COVID-19. There is an argument that it is ethnically targeted. COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately,” Kennedy said. “COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.”

FAKE NEWS

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...t_check_fake_news_or_something_else.html

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/no-robert-kennedy-jr-did-not-claim-coronovirus/

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...fk-actually-said-about-covi#Post18588310
Originally Posted by steve4102
FAKE NEWS

The irony here is off the charts.
© 24hourcampfire