Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
WOW just WOW

He better watch himself

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. dished out wild COVID-19 conspiracy theories this week during a press event at an Upper East Side restaurant, claiming the bug was a genetically engineered bioweapon that may have been “ethnically targeted” to spare Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese people.

Kennedy floated the idea during a question-and-answer portion of raucous booze and fart-filled dinner at Tony’s Di Napoli on East 63d Street.

“COVID-19. There is an argument that it is ethnically targeted. COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately,” Kennedy said. “COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.”

Last edited by Oldelkhunter; 07/15/23.
GB4

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You mean RFK Jr?

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You mean RFK Jr?

Always get them mixed up.

I believe he is absolutely correct that they are engineering something substantially worse with a 50% death rate.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Open Your eYe’s ..

With all the Genetic Data that has been supplied to the Chinks via 23nMe your Government they Could/Can develop Viruses that attack any Genome Type they want ..

Viruses are the prefect Weapon..

You helped them by supplying them Genetic Data and Funding via Fauci Ball..

Ya ..

I voted for all that in all those CR’s and Omnibus Spending Bills the Derby Donkey named Mitch Loves ..

You’ve been Play’d People ..

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Gotta call a provisional BS on his claim. The official line in the beginning was that Nordic types were less likely to get the Plague, along with Type O blood folks. I think he’s race-baiting a bit. Watch him closely. He might be angling towards a VP spot if he can’t get the top slot.

No doubt COVID killed a lot of blacks due to the high incidence of obesity, diabetes and asthma in that group.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by akrange
Open Your eYe’s ..

With all the Genetic Data that has been supplied to the Chinks via 23nMe your Government they Could/Can develop Viruses that attack any Genome Type they want ..

Viruses are the prefect Weapon..

You helped them by supplying them Genetic Data and Funding via Fauci Ball..

Ya ..

I voted for all that in all those CR’s and Omnibus Spending Bills the Derby Donkey named Mitch Loves ..

You’ve been Play’d People ..

Good God I know so many people that have sent their DNA in , they do not realize what a dumb idea that was.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yeah, early on they were wondering why Asians seemed more prone to serious outcomes than Caucasians. There was speculation that it had something to do with Asians having more specific receptors for it in their lungs than Caucasians had.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Good God I know so many people that have sent their DNA in , they do not realize what a dumb idea that was.
Yep. This is why I've never done it.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You fugking retards still believe in Corona?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Gotta call a provisional BS on his claim. The official line in the beginning was that Nordic types were less likely to get the Plague, along with Type O blood folks. I think he’s race-baiting a bit. Watch him closely. He might be angling towards a VP spot if he can’t get the top slot.

No doubt COVID killed a lot of blacks due to the high incidence of obesity, diabetes and asthma in that group.

Sweden did much better than most countries when it came to Covid. The fact that Fauci was in charge made us the highest death rate in the WORLD.

He is angling for something and I think it is a split ticket , he will get his share of moderate Democrats(if any are left) and some republicans.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Sweden did much better than most countries when it came to Covid. The fact that Fauci was in charge made us the highest death rate in the WORLD.

He is angling for something and I think it is a split ticket , he will get his share of moderate Democrats(if any are left) and some republicans.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The fact that Fauci was in charge made us the highest death rate in the WORLD.
Several reasons for that. First of all, diagnosis was financially incentivized. Also, being dosed with the deadly drug Remdesivir and being placed on a ventilator was financially incentivized. Also, early treatment with Ivermectin and other effective medications was all but outlawed in the US.

Their purpose in the US was to maximize the deaths so as to maximally enrich Big Pharma, and all who were attached at the hip (in government and elsewhere) with them.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Chinks lay Your Souls to Waste Anytime they want ..

They’ll probably leave the Dumbest People to Ever Walk the Face of the Planet in Charge of what’s left of US ..

That being the Jewelry Store Owners don’t beat them to It..

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
I remember the idiots that I used to work with laughing at using Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine for getting it under control.

Big Pharma got a huge pass in delivering a defective vaccine that created more issues then helped. Thanks to Trump they get 75 years of immunity from legal prosecution. It was the largest windfall big Pharma ever got.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

COVID also killed low vitamin D groups. Blacks have low D because darker skin produces less D in sunlight. The same statistic could be tracked globally.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Who owns America

Blackrock, Raytheon, Pfizer ..

Any Questions Class

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RHClark

COVID also killed low vitamin D groups. Blacks have low D because darker skin produces less D in sunlight. The same statistic could be tracked globally.

Yet in Africa they were taking Malaria drugs and their death rate was below ours.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RHClark

Yet in Africa they were taking Malaria drugs and their death rate was below ours.
And in Africa, a large proportion of people were regularly taking Ivermectin to prevent the parasite that causes river blindness.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

The US Health Depts received the batches with the greatest percentage of hot doses, so yes, it appears so just due to the fact browns and blecks were lining up for their dose at those places and hey, don't forget, it was FREE!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by akrange
Who owns America

Blackrock, VANGUARD, FIDELITY ..

Any Questions Class

wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12savage, 64 invisible), 2,204 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,915
Posts18,479,632
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.