Home
Posted By: Seafire Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/26/23
why do we live in world that anytime you touch this Fuggin Computer, you get a screen screaming LOG IN!

who in the fudk benefits from an obsession of having to know and keep track of every thing anyone looks at or does in today's world?

EVIDENTLY THE mOTHER FUGGIN GOVERNMENT..

JUST LOVE TO UPDATE MY FUGGIN GOVERNMENT, SO THEY ARE UP TO DATE ON EVERYTHING I DO UP TO THE CURRENT SECOND! : i JUST TOOK A DUMP AND WIPED MY FRIGGIN ASS AT 8:05 AM.... GIVE ME AN ADDRESS AND I'LL MAIL IT TO YOUR DAMN OFFICE FOR INSPECTION, SO YOU CAN LOOK AT THAT..... AFTER YOU LOG IN!

8:07 AM.... TO YOU TRACKING ASS WHOLES, I FINISHED TAKING A PISS....GIVE ME AN ADDRESS, AND I'LL FLUSH IT TO YOUR ATTENTION, SO YOU CAN EXAMINE THAT ALSO.. DON'T FORGET TO TASTE IT, TO MAKE SURE ITS FOR REAL.

AFTER YOU LOG IN!

mad
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/26/23
Don't know which websites you visit, but if they have a "Remember me" box, you might want to check that. I have to log in here on the 'Fire once every 30 days, and that's true on most of the places I visit. Many others don't ever require sign-in.

If you are worried about tracking, consider using a more secure browser like Brave. (I disable the rewards and wallet options on Brave, so can you.) Brave does not track your browsing history, and it has both a private window (which erases your browsing history when you close Brave) and TOR, which is a free VPN that hides who you are. Brave has many other nice features and is lightning fast.
Posted By: hanco Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/26/23
Don’t forget to log in!!! Need to cshit, will log in there!
Posted By: GeoW Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/26/23
Originally Posted by hanco
Don’t forget to log in!!! Need to cshit, will log in there!
That's when I log out..
Posted By: tzone Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/26/23
LMFAO
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/26/23
What gets me now is many sites have a pop up type window that asks if you want to log in with your Google sign in info.

NO THANK YOU

Pisses me off enough so many folks here post links to stories on Fox and other sites that require disabling the adblocker.

NO THANK YOU
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/26/23
Ahhhhh....
You do know their is a remember feature for log in like Rocky mentioned???
Right???
Posted By: Plumdog Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/26/23
I downloaded a big log
Posted By: Raeford Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/26/23
Originally Posted by Valsdad
What gets me now is many sites have a pop up type window that asks if you want to log in with your Google sign in info.

NO THANK YOU

Pisses me off enough so many folks here post links to stories on Fox and other sites that require disabling the adblocker.

NO THANK YOU

Calm down Francis
Posted By: Seafire Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/26/23
Originally Posted by tzone
LMFAO
WELL T,

at least someone has a sense of humor this morning...
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/26/23
If that is your biggest issue today it would appear you are having a pretty good day.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/26/23
LMFAO
Ditto.. But at the same time I can feel his pain..
Posted By: Redneck Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/26/23
Originally Posted by Valsdad

NO THANK YOU
IN SPADES! I refuse to disable any adblocker... EFF 'em. I don't need to read that story...
Posted By: tzone Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/26/23
Originally Posted by Redneck
LMFAO
Ditto.. But at the same time I can feel his pain..

There is no way I do it less than 200 times a day. Just for work I have 6 or 7 different password. Enough to make a guy dip into the Eagle Rare for breakfast.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/26/23
Originally Posted by Seafire
why do we live in world that anytime you touch this Fuggin Computer, you get a screen screaming LOG IN!

who in the fudk benefits from an obsession of having to know and keep track of every thing anyone looks at or does in today's world?

JUST LOVE TO UPDATE MY FUGGIN GOVERNMENT, SO THEY ARE UP TO DATE ON EVERYTHING I DO UP TO THE CURRENT SECOND! : i JUST TOOK A DUMP AND WIPED MY FRIGGIN ASS AT 8:05 AM.... GIVE ME AN ADDRESS AND I'LL MAIL IT TO YOUR DAMN OFFICE FOR INSPECTION, SO YOU CAN LOOK AT THAT..... AFTER YOU LOG IN!

8:07 AM.... TO YOU TRACKING ASS WHOLES, I FINISHED TAKING A PISS....GIVE ME AN ADDRESS, AND I'LL FLUSH IT TO YOUR ATTENTION, SO YOU CAN EXAMINE THAT ALSO.. DON'T FORGET TO TASTE IT, TO MAKE SURE ITS FOR REAL.

AFTER YOU LOG IN!

mad
Now that you are logged in, PM your password to me and I’ll fix it for you.
👍👊
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/26/23
Jimminy, people. Get a password manager. You'll only have to remember the password to that, and it will generate and remember all passwords from then on. I highly recommend RoboForm, the #1 rated one for years. It isn't free, but the expense is dwarfed by the convenience and security. LINK
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/26/23
The reason you need a password to enter the 'Campfire'...

Is so you can log in!
Posted By: hillestadj Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/26/23
You sound like you could use a hug. Homelife stressful?
Posted By: Seafire Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/28/23
Originally Posted by ironbender

AFTER YOU LOG IN!

mad
Now that you are logged in, PM your password to me and I’ll fix it for you.
👍👊

thanks Buddy! Its on the way... stand by... but get a beer first, I want you to be comfortable.

you're a real pal!
Posted By: Seafire Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/28/23
Originally Posted by hillestadj
You sound like you could use a hug. Homelife stressful?

You are currently ignoring this dumbass....Toogle to see their post....

Sorry, you toogle switch is currently disabled.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/28/23

AFTER YOU LOG IN!

mad

That little outburst got you on another list!
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Log In! Log In! Log In! - 07/28/23
What y’all gonna do when the buxom blonde says “Log in please”?
© 24hourcampfire