Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
why do we live in world that anytime you touch this Fuggin Computer, you get a screen screaming LOG IN!

who in the fudk benefits from an obsession of having to know and keep track of every thing anyone looks at or does in today's world?

EVIDENTLY THE mOTHER FUGGIN GOVERNMENT..

JUST LOVE TO UPDATE MY FUGGIN GOVERNMENT, SO THEY ARE UP TO DATE ON EVERYTHING I DO UP TO THE CURRENT SECOND! : i JUST TOOK A DUMP AND WIPED MY FRIGGIN ASS AT 8:05 AM.... GIVE ME AN ADDRESS AND I'LL MAIL IT TO YOUR DAMN OFFICE FOR INSPECTION, SO YOU CAN LOOK AT THAT..... AFTER YOU LOG IN!

8:07 AM.... TO YOU TRACKING ASS WHOLES, I FINISHED TAKING A PISS....GIVE ME AN ADDRESS, AND I'LL FLUSH IT TO YOUR ATTENTION, SO YOU CAN EXAMINE THAT ALSO.. DON'T FORGET TO TASTE IT, TO MAKE SURE ITS FOR REAL.

AFTER YOU LOG IN!

mad

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't know which websites you visit, but if they have a "Remember me" box, you might want to check that. I have to log in here on the 'Fire once every 30 days, and that's true on most of the places I visit. Many others don't ever require sign-in.

If you are worried about tracking, consider using a more secure browser like Brave. (I disable the rewards and wallet options on Brave, so can you.) Brave does not track your browsing history, and it has both a private window (which erases your browsing history when you close Brave) and TOR, which is a free VPN that hides who you are. Brave has many other nice features and is lightning fast.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Don’t forget to log in!!! Need to cshit, will log in there!

Last edited by hanco; 07/26/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
Don’t forget to log in!!! Need to cshit, will log in there!
That's when I log out..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
LMFAO

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What gets me now is many sites have a pop up type window that asks if you want to log in with your Google sign in info.

NO THANK YOU

Pisses me off enough so many folks here post links to stories on Fox and other sites that require disabling the adblocker.

NO THANK YOU

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Ahhhhh....
You do know their is a remember feature for log in like Rocky mentioned???
Right???

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I downloaded a big log

Last edited by Plumdog; 07/26/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Valsdad
What gets me now is many sites have a pop up type window that asks if you want to log in with your Google sign in info.

NO THANK YOU

Pisses me off enough so many folks here post links to stories on Fox and other sites that require disabling the adblocker.

NO THANK YOU

Calm down Francis

FJB & FJT
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by tzone
LMFAO
WELL T,

at least someone has a sense of humor this morning...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If that is your biggest issue today it would appear you are having a pretty good day.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
LMFAO
Ditto.. But at the same time I can feel his pain..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Valsdad

NO THANK YOU
IN SPADES! I refuse to disable any adblocker... EFF 'em. I don't need to read that story...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Redneck
LMFAO
Ditto.. But at the same time I can feel his pain..

There is no way I do it less than 200 times a day. Just for work I have 6 or 7 different password. Enough to make a guy dip into the Eagle Rare for breakfast.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Seafire
why do we live in world that anytime you touch this Fuggin Computer, you get a screen screaming LOG IN!

who in the fudk benefits from an obsession of having to know and keep track of every thing anyone looks at or does in today's world?

JUST LOVE TO UPDATE MY FUGGIN GOVERNMENT, SO THEY ARE UP TO DATE ON EVERYTHING I DO UP TO THE CURRENT SECOND! : i JUST TOOK A DUMP AND WIPED MY FRIGGIN ASS AT 8:05 AM.... GIVE ME AN ADDRESS AND I'LL MAIL IT TO YOUR DAMN OFFICE FOR INSPECTION, SO YOU CAN LOOK AT THAT..... AFTER YOU LOG IN!

8:07 AM.... TO YOU TRACKING ASS WHOLES, I FINISHED TAKING A PISS....GIVE ME AN ADDRESS, AND I'LL FLUSH IT TO YOUR ATTENTION, SO YOU CAN EXAMINE THAT ALSO.. DON'T FORGET TO TASTE IT, TO MAKE SURE ITS FOR REAL.

AFTER YOU LOG IN!

mad
Now that you are logged in, PM your password to me and I’ll fix it for you.
👍👊

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jimminy, people. Get a password manager. You'll only have to remember the password to that, and it will generate and remember all passwords from then on. I highly recommend RoboForm, the #1 rated one for years. It isn't free, but the expense is dwarfed by the convenience and security. LINK

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The reason you need a password to enter the 'Campfire'...

Is so you can log in!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You sound like you could use a hug. Homelife stressful?

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Seafire

AFTER YOU LOG IN!

mad
Now that you are logged in, PM your password to me and I’ll fix it for you.
👍👊

thanks Buddy! Its on the way... stand by... but get a beer first, I want you to be comfortable.

you're a real pal!

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hillestadj
You sound like you could use a hug. Homelife stressful?

You are currently ignoring this dumbass....Toogle to see their post....

Sorry, you toogle switch is currently disabled.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

497 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 2,890 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,613
Posts18,473,931
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.