Home
Posted By: Jeff_O Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/10/23
A safe space for discussing this.

My understanding is the purpose of this warrant was to give the government prosecutors the tools to ascertain that it was actually Trump tweeting the things he tweeted, so that he can’t try to pin them on underlings. To that end, the data gathered in the warrant includes the location of the device at the time the tweet was twat.

I am told it also gave access to DM’s.

Your thoughts?
Posted By: Partsman Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/10/23
Yes, you are a traitor and the error in all this is that one should be innocent until proven guilty.
Not like you being judge, jury and executioner.

Especially when you are after a man who did not commit a crime and Biden and crew did with every accusation like collusion, which was proven false.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/10/23
I am told that a cuck from Oregon that has daughters but supports sex trafficking children is named JeffO and is a troll.
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/10/23
Originally Posted by Partsman
Yes, you are a traitor and the error in all this is that one should be innocent until proven guilty.

Especially when you are after a man who did not commit a crime and Biden and crew did with every accusation like collusion, which was proven false.

Collusion was not proven false. You all moved the goalposts.

He’s innocent until proven guilty. But how is his guilt or innocence to be determined without investigative steps such as subpoenas, warrants, and so on? And then, depending on the results of those, indictments and trials?

I do believe he committed a crime, more than one; pretty obviously in fact. Grand juries and judges have agreed he probably committed crimes (probable cause). That’s how this warrant was achieved. That’s how our legal process works.

I have zero problem with any Biden being prosecuted for crimes they committed. But at least their (alleged) crimes don’t involve the attempted subversion of democracy itself. Trump’s DO.

I think the Twitter warrant fits as a puzzle piece in the sense that it will his establish Trump’s ownership of certain tweets. As far as the DM’s, that’s a wild card. I don’t have a tweeter so I don’t even know how their DM setup even works. Curious to hear about that from those who do.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/10/23
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

He’s innocent until proven guilty. But how is his guilt or innocence to be determined without investigative steps such as subpoenas, warrants, and so on? And then, depending on the results of those, indictments and trials?

I do believe he committed a crime, more than one; pretty obviously in fact. Grand juries and judges have agreed he probably committed crimes (probable cause). That’s how this warrant was achieved. That’s how our legal process works.

I have zero problem with any Biden being prosecuted for crimes they committed. But at least their (alleged) crimes don’t involve the attempted subversion of democracy itself. Trump’s DO.

I think the Twitter warrant fits as a puzzle piece in the sense that it will his establish Trump’s ownership of certain tweets. As far as the DM’s, that’s a wild card. I don’t have a tweeter so I don’t even know how their DM setup even works. Curious to hear about that from those who do.
Judge Dredd here.
Lol
Posted By: BLG Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/10/23
You said “twat”. How fitting.

Clyde
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/11/23
JeffO probably been on SSI D working the entire entitlement system since his ladder fall fail..
Posted By: deflave Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/11/23
Another tough day in Oregon.

LOL
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/11/23
Never fell off a ladder, receive zero entitlements as per always. Man you numbnuts are insecure little pantywaists. Although I must concede that in a me vs. you awesomeness test… I can understand why you’d feel insecure.

It’d be ironic if Trump’s refusal to use a .gov phone bit him in the ass, especially given how big a hissy fit he threw over Hillary and her electronic device issues. Of course his docs indictments kind of drowned us all in irony on that front, so what’s a few more drops.
Posted By: deflave Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/11/23
Never fell off a ladder, receive zero entitlements as per always. Man you numbnuts are insecure little pantywaists. Although I must concede that in a me vs. you awesomeness test… I can understand why you’d feel insecure.

It’d be ironic if Trump’s refusal to use a .gov phone bit him in the ass, especially given how big a hissy fit he threw over Hillary and her electronic device issues. Of course his docs indictments kind of drowned us all in irony on that front, so what’s a few more drops.

Too much weed.

It’s a thing.

LOL
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/11/23
Collusion was not proven false.

You need to go back to school and retake civics.
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/11/23
First, collusion isn’t a crime. Second, numerous instances of really improper contact between Trump’s campaign and Russia were clearly demonstrated. Third, Trump obstructed his foo’ ass off, so it’s highly likely there’s more “there” there.

But that’s in the past. In the present and future, he’s going on trial for numerous serious crimes with voluminous evidence already presented. This Twitter warrant is an interesting piece of that puzzle, don’t you think?
Posted By: irfubar Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/11/23
Everybody needs to step away from the JellO crazy train.... let him founder in silence
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/11/23
Originally Posted by irfubar
Everybody needs to step away from the JellO crazy train.... let him founder in silence

Word.
Posted By: vabeachman Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/11/23
Agree
What in the Hell was the Steele Dossier, if not an attempt to subvert an election?

Come on! Give us an honest answer!

It is a challenge!

How about surveillance on Trump, family, and election personnel? No different than Nixon's Watergate fiasco, except the media gives Democrats a pass.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/11/23
Originally Posted by deflave

Too much weed.

It’s a thing.

LOL
And the Happy pills that he is on also.
🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/11/23
Speaking of Twats........
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/11/23
All this from the guy that knelt at the altar of Trayvon Martin.......
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/11/23
Trolls suck.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/11/23

My understanding is the purpose of this war....

Your thoughts?

You have no understanding of war. Your kind opens the gates of America to our enemies and installs the CCP in Sandia National Labs and in our major Universities and your traitorus POS you call a president has them storing our, stolen by him, classified documents.

You're brain is as that of a weevil. Your pedophile president is evil and is a paid agent of the CCP to help them destroy you're country.

You support him while being too stupid to explain how his actions like open borders and destroying our energy industry will benefit us.

You are nothing more than a trained parrot for the MSM.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/11/23
I am starting to think Jeff is nothing but a Fireballz sockpuppet...

Except far more intellectually gifted.

GO Oregon Go!
Hey Jell0 and Gayghost and Lostinhell and Calledumb and Eric302, didn't you dumbfughks believe the POS lying Bidetbwhen he lied and said he knew nothing of Hunters business. Now we find out he sat in on some of those meetings.

Well, that's a proven lie.

Didn't you believe Fake Nues too when they agreed with the traitors?

And now you know the truth and still you're stupid enough to believe the Bidets and Fake Nues too. WTH is wrong with you.

It seems you all are actually the retarded crew.

Posted By: Tarkio Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/11/23

I try my best to avoid droll trolls like yourself. But your comment that anything Biden does pales in comparison because it doesn't "subvert democracy" is a total joke.

You mean to tell me that utilizing your position where you were elected (allegedly) to perform your role as leader of the USA, but instead you do foreign powers' bidding to enrich yourself isn't subverting democracy???

You must be really limber to be performing these contortions to satisfy your mind that you are intellectually pure in these discussions.
Posted By: SDLEFTY Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/11/23
Tarkio is spot on.
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/16/23
If anyone cares to learn details about what the DoJ was after…

The part about “draft tweets” is interesting. There’s lots more.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/...ed-trump-twitter-howell-00111410?cid=apn
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/16/23
The part about “draft tweets” is interesting.

You can celebrate your side finally succeeding in destroying the last vestiges of democracy with this political witch-hunt since thought crimes, which are exactly what you’re celebrating and advocating for with “draft tweets”, are the hallmark of oppressive regimes and authoritarian dictatorships and the antithesis of democracy and freedom.

You are such a pathetic little loser Jeff and while you try to play the role of the moderate, middle of the road, everyday Joe, you are easily recognized as a liberal….a typical liberal that pathologically and compulsively lies, is perpetually under/unemployed, narcissistic, selfish, little insecure prick. The confidence you feel because you think Beijing Biden won is a false security built upon lies. You are not in possession of anything that should give you the least bit of confidence but your ignorance blinds you from the abject fear that you SHOULD be feeling.

You’re nothing more than a lying, pot-stirring dipshit that couldn’t give 2shits about this country. You represent the worst of the Campfire….
Posted By: Partsman Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/16/23
And yet Jeff and crew completely ignore Biden getting another country to fire someone that was after a member of his family, funny how selective memory works.

When he was vice president, Biden urged Ukraine authorities to sack Shokin, citing his failure to act against corruption, concerns shared by other Western nations. In 2015 Biden warned Ukrainian authorities that the country could lose around $1 billion in loan guarantees unless Shokin was removed.
Posted By: Partsman Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/16/23

Trump was right: 'Russian collusion' was a hoax. Good luck regaining public's trust.
The FBI does not dispute the special counsel's findings, but says it has already taken action and added safeguards in its investigations.

Posted By: Backroads Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/16/23
Trump Trump Trump Trump, lol

A male that can not command respect in real life picks fights on the internet over his obsession with Trump.

When last did anyone respect your opinion Jeff? Bet it has been quite some time....
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/16/23
Your thoughts?

You're a Penis eater.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Your thoughts?

You're a Penis eater.

LMFAO !!!

Betcha ole Jello would hike for miles to give his hero Pedo Joe a blow job. 😂😂😂
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/16/23
First, collusion isn’t a crime. Second, numerous instances of really improper contact between Trump’s campaign and Russia were clearly demonstrated. Third, Trump obstructed his foo’ ass off, so it’s highly likely there’s more “there” there.

But that’s in the past. In the present and future, he’s going on trial for numerous serious crimes with voluminous evidence already presented. This Twitter warrant is an interesting piece of that puzzle, don’t you think?

Trump's campaign? Russia Hoax, Trump could not obstruct it because it was a hoax carried out by the FBI and started by Hillary. You cannot obstruct a lie by calling it a lie.
If anyone cares to learn details about what the DoJ was after…

The part about “draft tweets” is interesting. There’s lots more.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/...ed-trump-twitter-howell-00111410?cid=apn

Politico? Regime media. Pull your head out.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/16/23
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Your thoughts?

You're a Penis eater.

LMFAO !!!

The problem with your's and almost everyone's responses to JeffO, is that rather than respond with facts and logic all you do is hurl insults. And nothing advertises intellectual impotence and factual poverty like
name-calling. Up your game.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Your thoughts?

You're a Penis eater.

LMFAO !!!

The problem with your's and almost everyone's responses to JeffO, is that rather than respond with facts and logic all you do is hurl insults. And nothing advertises intellectual impotence and factual poverty like

Heck you happen to be a pretty dull individual yourself. JeffO does not offer fact so we do offer facts and insults. Win win.
Originally Posted by rickt300
Your thoughts?

You're a Penis eater.

LMFAO !!!

Heck you happen to be a pretty dull individual yourself. JeffO does not offer fact so we do offer facts and insults. Win win.

I've read his posts. His arguments are factual, cogent and logical. I think he's wrong, but rarely, rarely does he go ad hominem, except when provoked and as for the rest of you, ad hominem is all you do. It's pathetic.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/16/23
Your thoughts?

You're a Penis eater.

LMFAO !!!

I've read his posts. His arguments are factual, cogent and logical. I think he's wrong, but rarely, rarely does he go ad hominem, except when provoked and as for the rest of you, ad hominem is all you do. It's pathetic.
No wonder you and Jeff_O are so popular.
Your thoughts?

You're a Penis eater.

LMFAO !!!

If you really believe that then calling you a retard is not an insult it is factual. Screw him and you, I hope you both die of ahole cancer in misery.
Your thoughts?

You're a Penis eater.

LMFAO !!!

If you really believe that then calling you a retard is not an insult it is factual. Screw him and you, I hope you both die of ahole cancer in misery.

Thankyou for just proving my point! If you have good arguments, make them. Personal insults don't cut it; they're childish.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/16/23
Your thoughts?

You're a Penis eater.

LMFAO !!!

Thankyou for just proving my point! If you have good arguments, make them. Personal insults don't cut it; they're childish.
How often do you wear your airbrushed st. Floyd tall tee?
Your thoughts?

You're a Penis eater.

LMFAO !!!

Here’s a fact for ya, TarQueen, you cried when you claimed Saint George Floyd was “murdered” by the PoPo. 😂😂😂
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/17/23
His arguments are factual, cogent and logical.

Lol, That makes you second in charge of the Campfire Idiot Brigade, Congrats?
Your thoughts?

You're a Penis eater.

LMFAO !!!

So you are a Retard?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/17/23
So you are a Retard?

They are ALL retards.

Fuggin' political bots.

OP has never been right about anything his entire life. Loser. That's why they are Biden/Obama voters.

Here's a little gem... laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: efw Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/17/23
Everything the Left has accused Pres Trump of they have been doing.

This is an active attempt by the left to essentially make it illegal to be in opposition to their agenda.

We live in a Banana Republic. If your hatred for Pres Trump and your uncritical consumption of the media which is complicit in ending our Constitutional Republic has so blinded you to this fact there just isn’t much to say.

It seems crystal clear to me that he gets more popular with every indictment, which many will interpret as proof of how irredeemably deplorable our citizens are. I interpret it as a sign of hope that perhaps we’re not a nation of sheep.

The American Mind has published a couple good articles on the most recent indictments that are well worth sharing with friends who are having a hard time keeping up with the deluge:

https://americanmind.org/salvo/show-trial-american-style/

https://americanmind.org/salvo/welcome-to-your-new-country/
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/17/23

My understanding is the purpose of this warrant was to give the government prosecutors the tools to ascertain that it was actually Trump tweeting the things he tweeted, so that he can’t try to pin them on underlings. To that end, the data gathered in the warrant includes the location of the device at the time the tweet was twat.

I am told it also gave access to DM’s.

Your thoughts?

Trump has told us Smith was allowed access to his tweets and other private communications conversations.

Pure genius for Trump and the Patriots to have either forced the left to do this or suckered the left into doing this. Trump just keeps setting great precedent. This will bite the pukes in the ass fatality. Think Boomerang.The revelations of the pukes conversations will lead to Voter ID. It will destroy the DNC.

Revealing the conversations of the traitors from this boomerang will result in suicides. We will get the texts, emails, etc of JC - James Comey, BO - Barack Obama, LL (Loretta Lynch) and other traitors.

Its the Sting of the Century.

Posted By: efw Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/17/23
Originally Posted by high_country_

They impeached Trump for asking questions about that.

The rule of law is being actively and purposely subverted to the advantage of the ruling class.

Ironic as it seems, Pres Trump is NOT among them… esp since he called out the MIC in the GOP Pres debates when he pointed out the regimes lies in the lead up to the invasion of Iraq.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/17/23
The trees are plentiful, but barren.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The trees are plentiful, but barren.

Spot on.

Tarqueer and JeffZero are fine examples of barren trees.......
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/17/23
Your thoughts?

You are a deplorable traitor and probably live with your mother.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Your thoughts?

You are a deplorable traitor and probably live with your mother.

LMAO ! That’s pretty much a GIVEN.
Originally Posted by efw
Everything the Left has accused Pres Trump of they have been doing.

This is an active attempt by the left to essentially make it illegal to be in opposition to their agenda.

We live in a Banana Republic. If your hatred for Pres Trump and your uncritical consumption of the media which is complicit in ending our Constitutional Republic has so blinded you to this fact there just isn’t much to say.

It seems crystal clear to me that he gets more popular with every indictment, which many will interpret as proof of how irredeemably deplorable our citizens are. I interpret it as a sign of hope that perhaps we’re not a nation of sheep.

The American Mind has published a couple good articles on the most recent indictments that are well worth sharing with friends who are having a hard time keeping up with the deluge:

https://americanmind.org/salvo/show-trial-american-style/

https://americanmind.org/salvo/welcome-to-your-new-country/

Yep. Typical Commie DemoRat Projection.

Lie Lie Lie and accuse your enemies of EXACTLY the same Crimes you’ve already committed.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Trumps Twitter warrant - 08/17/23

© 24hourcampfire