Home
Once upon a time, a long time ago, I worked FedEx counter during holiday rush. We went out of our way to make sure packages were delivered in a timely manner, and to the right recipient. Maybe an hour a day doing investigation. For this reason, I used to stand up for FedEx.

Contrast that with today, where the FedEx phone tree WILL NOT let me talk to a human. FedEx screwed the pooch, and did not get two fairly heavy packages to me on time yesterday. So they say those packages are out for delivery today. To my box at a local private box office. Who is closed today. I'm trying to give them a break from schlepping two long 67 lb packages for no reason. So that I can either rendezvous with the driver, or just delay shipment. But their phone tree absolutely will not connect me with a human.

Now that I know that FedEx customer service completely and utterly sucks, I'll be certain to use it as little as possible going forward. USPS or UPS from now on....
Priority or ground?
Posted By: bobmn Re: FedEx customer service rant - 08/13/23
The Post Office and UPS will pizz you off as much or more.
They all such these days and customer service is nearly a thing of the past anywhere you go.
Fedex and Amazon drivers are the Fredo of the shipping world.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
[Linked Image]
šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€
A while back a Fedex driver here delivered my package to the wrong address. I finally got to talk to a person at the local terminal but that was worthless. I just needed to know where he delivered it so I could go get it as I needed it badly. No go. I finally got it 2 days later.
I blame it on the Rastafarians...
Originally Posted by bobmn
Thats my experience.
Posted By: Futura Re: FedEx customer service rant - 08/13/23
FedEx can [bleep] off. They wonā€™t ship ammo or firearms unless you have an FFL and an account with them.
They are idiots Iā€™m waiting on a package to be delivered.Every day this week shows out for delivery the drivers comes to the house doesnā€™t leave anything.Now tracking shows pending address correction.Is there any way to get a person at FedEx?
There is one FedEx driver that comes to my place randomly and she is great. All the others are horrendous. Itā€™s like an Easter egg hunt to find where they left the packages. The most recent, they left a fireplace mantle 6ā€ off the edge of the rural highway blacktop road and didnā€™t even bother to bring it up to the house. Iā€™ve wasted a lot of time trying to reach them on the phone in the past. Itā€™s damn near impossible to speak to a human.
The issues with Fedex (and UPS and USPS, don't get me started on DHL) are just a glimpse of the bigger picture.

Our society is breaking down before our very eyes. I know, every generation has said that once they reached fifty, but this is different.

Basic building blocks for the foundation of society that Americans have taken for granted for eighty years (freight and mail delivery, electricity distribution, fully stocked grocery store shelves, basic components for construction, etc...) are becoming less dependable year by year.

The end of the Plandemic hasn't alleviated the issues much. Many of them are still worsening.
FedEx has been a zero from the start. Spent 45 years in Energy Production warehouse operations, dealing with common carriers & parcel deliveries daily. FedEx was the worst of them all. They lie about deliveries, hold packages on the truck for up to 10 days, NEVER show up on over-night drops, don't leave notices when the counter was unmanned, lies, lies, & more lies. Not dependable, not prompt, not on time and never accept responsibility for their many unreliable mistakes, failures, errors & blunders.
Originally Posted by Futura
FedEx can [bleep] off. They wonā€™t ship ammo or firearms unless you have an FFL and an account with them.

UPS & FedEx sent me a letter, as an FFL, expecting me to capitulate to their demanding the signing of a contract, OR they would cancel my accounts. I responded with some retorts citing their engagement with the WOKE culture, the backdoor gun control government goons & told them to close my account. I will not ship via these two ever again unless they lift their stupidity, and maybe not then.

I stopped shy of talking about their mother's. But, I did chastise them for their collaboration with the homo's.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: FedEx customer service rant - 08/17/23
FEDEX is the WORST. They run about 80% LATE in my area. I specifically rquest vendors NOT to use them
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
The issues with Fedex (and UPS and USPS, don't get me started on DHL) are just a glimpse of the bigger picture.

Our society is breaking down before our very eyes. I know, every generation has said that once they reached fifty, but this is different.

Basic building blocks for the foundation of society that Americans have taken for granted for eighty years (freight and mail delivery, electricity distribution, fully stocked grocery store shelves, basic components for construction, etc...) are becoming less dependable year by year.

The end of the Plandemic hasn't alleviated the issues much. Many of them are still worsening.

Very very true... Labor is the main culprit.

I was paying $250 cash a day... for labor in the Spring.

4 months later... NO TAKERS.

Crazy times.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
[Linked Image]

Lol'd at this one smile
Posted By: jar Re: FedEx customer service rant - 08/22/23
THIS !!!!!
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
Once upon a time, a long time ago, I worked FedEx counter during holiday rush. We went out of our way to make sure packages were delivered in a timely manner, and to the right recipient. Maybe an hour a day doing investigation. For this reason, I used to stand up for FedEx.

Contrast that with today, where the FedEx phone tree WILL NOT let me talk to a human. FedEx screwed the pooch, and did not get two fairly heavy packages to me on time yesterday. So they say those packages are out for delivery today. To my box at a local private box office. Who is closed today. I'm trying to give them a break from schlepping two long 67 lb packages for no reason. So that I can either rendezvous with the driver, or just delay shipment. But their phone tree absolutely will not connect me with a human.

Now that I know that FedEx customer service completely and utterly sucks, I'll be certain to use it as little as possible going forward. USPS or UPS from now on....

You don't want to talk to anyone, all you will hear that there sorry your having problems, heard that on a package they list, told the person to get there head out of there azz that the only problem I have was letting the shipper use them to lose my package
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
A while back a Fedex driver here delivered my package to the wrong address. I finally got to talk to a person at the local terminal but that was worthless. I just needed to know where he delivered it so I could go get it as I needed it badly. No go. I finally got it 2 days later.

They always told me to go get te package if I wanted it
Blame yourself... having 2 overweight packages to
To my box at a local private box office
that was your first mistake. Then not making use of their easily available package tracking system. and requesting notice of delays. Waiting until Sunday evening to want to contact a person in real time, that's on you too.

Link: FedEx Delivery Manager...

How can I talk to a real person?
How do I contact customer service?
If you have questions, we have answers. Check out our FAQ Hub for a wide range of self-serve solutions. If you still need help, call 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339. Or use one of these numbers if you need U.S. TDD services, or billing or international support.

You have to take the initiative by not waiting to the last minute.

Phil
Posted By: Dinny Re: FedEx customer service rant - 08/23/23
Originally Posted by jar
THIS !!!!!

I agree!
Posted By: Cheesy Re: FedEx customer service rant - 08/23/23
UPS threw a package against garage door (that we rarely use). I saw it as I was leaving and moved it to flower bed by sidewalk to grab it when I returned. Get home and itā€™s gone. We live in country. No traffic. Get up on front steps and thereā€™s my UPS delivered package I had put in flower bed and itā€™s sitting with 3 packages delivered by Amazon. Kudos to that Amazon driver.
And here I thought this was gonna be another ā€œcondition oneā€ story

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Blame yourself... having 2 overweight packages to
To my box at a local private box office
that was your first mistake. Then not making use of their easily available package tracking system. and requesting notice of delays. Waiting until Sunday evening to want to contact a person in real time, that's on you too.

Link: FedEx Delivery Manager...

How can I talk to a real person?
How do I contact customer service?
If you have questions, we have answers. Check out our FAQ Hub for a wide range of self-serve solutions. If you still need help, call 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339. Or use one of these numbers if you need U.S. TDD services, or billing or international support.

You have to take the initiative by not waiting to the last minute.

Phil

Phil,

Stupid much? I mean there's ignorance, and then there's double digit IQs that start with an "8" or lower... Which would be you.

I was tracking the package the whole way. It was supposed to be delivered on Saturday, until it wasn't. There were no warnings of delays.

I didn't choose FedEx Ground, the shipper did.

The private post office box store is a USPS, UPS, and FedEx shipper. I've had an identical shipment made to them without issue, delivery in that case just happened to occur on a weekday, so no issue.

I didn't wait until Sunday evening, I was attempting to call them first thing Sunday morning, as in before 8:00 AM to tell them it would be ridiculous to go out on Sunday to a facility that was closed. As is, they went out, couldn't deliver, and I picked up the items after delivery Monday afternoon. Sucked to be them I guess.

I did use that number, and their phone tree will absolutely not allow you to speak to a human. As the recipient, I couldn't delay shipment. Since FedEx thought that I had full information regarding the shipment, I was told that a human could add nothing further, and to [bleep] off now, have a good day.

Life is hard Phil, it's even harder when you're stupid. As such, I'd normally pity someone with that condition, but in your case, just [bleep] off and die already.

Scott
Posted By: Sako76 Re: FedEx customer service rant - 08/23/23
Amazon delivered a case of Gatorade Fit on Sunday, only problem is they delivered it to my neighbors house! Only thing that saved me was they took a picture of my neighbors front door with the package and included it with the delivery ā€œconfirmation ā€œ!
Originally Posted by Futura

UPS does the same
Call me stupid, but it's you ranting and raving about packages you couldn't find. First off nothing you say makes any sense... you are expecting two heavy packages, not delivered to your home, but to a local PO box with an address (your own words). Second FedEx offers 24-hour tracking that lets you know exactly where your package is and expected delivery date and time. But even with a hurricane headed your way on Sunday and your package not showing up on Saturday like you supposedly expected, you waited to the last minute on Sunday to try and contact them. And third, it they attempted delivery on Sunday or even Monday, the package was already on the truck and had left their facility (if it was) Sunday morning wouldn't have made any difference at all. And fourth, FedEx, UPS, or USPS, none of them will schedule an off route meet and greet for you to pick up a package over the phone. A two year old should have known all of this.

All I can say Stupid, is next time do a little due diligence on your part and try not to blame others. Talk about sissy's.

Phil
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk

Well stated. Said the same in a conversation a few days ago.
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Call me stupid, but it's you ranting and raving about packages you couldn't find. First off nothing you say makes any sense... you are expecting two heavy packages, not delivered to your home, but to a local PO box with an address (your own words). Second FedEx offers 24-hour tracking that lets you know exactly where your package is and expected delivery date and time. But even with a hurricane headed your way on Sunday and your package not showing up on Saturday like you supposedly expected, you waited to the last minute on Sunday to try and contact them. And third, it they attempted delivery on Sunday or even Monday, the package was already on the truck and had left their facility (if it was) Sunday morning wouldn't have made any difference at all. And fourth, FedEx, UPS, or USPS, none of them will schedule an off route meet and greet for you to pick up a package over the phone. A two year old should have known all of this.

All I can say Stupid, is next time do a little due diligence on your part and try not to blame others. Talk about sissy's.

Phil

Hey boy genius, you're just making [bleep] up at this point or or obtuse beyond words. Give it up and see about growing something grey on top of your brain stem. Color coded responses just for you. Fabrication in green, your inability to think in red.

What packages I couldn't find? I was monitoring FedEx tracking info... Fabrication on your part.

Delivery was to be made to a shipping center with ability to ship/receive USPS/UPS/FedEx/Prime. You're an idiot.

Previous delivery of identical packages was made without issue to same location. You're an idiot.

I don't have deliveries at home, because shippers don't want to drive 500 yards of narrow gravel driveway, to a locked gate, then back down said driveway. I don't want them to go through the hassle either. Hence shipping center. You're an idiot.

As of Saturday afternoon, packages were supposedly "out for delivery". But that didn't happen. I was monitoring status. You're an idiot

This was a week before "hurricane". Said "hurricane" in this locale equated to a drizzle at any rate. Fabrication on your part, plus you're an idiot.

Attempted to call, hopefully before trucks were loaded in the AM, not at the last moment. FedEx trucks are empty at days end. Fabrication on your part.

Not off route, never said it was. Fabrication on your part

I wanted to see if it was possible to get notification that driver was in area, so I could meet at address on packages. If I was informed this was not possible, then my intent was to just notify driver that I'd pick up on Monday. Saving time and effort for their driver. The entire point of the call was to make it easier on FedEx. You're an idiot.

Two year olds comprehended the situation, you didn't.Because you're an idiot
and you make [bleep] up to meet this preconceived notion in your itty bitty head
© 24hourcampfire