Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Once upon a time, a long time ago, I worked FedEx counter during holiday rush. We went out of our way to make sure packages were delivered in a timely manner, and to the right recipient. Maybe an hour a day doing investigation. For this reason, I used to stand up for FedEx.

Contrast that with today, where the FedEx phone tree WILL NOT let me talk to a human. FedEx screwed the pooch, and did not get two fairly heavy packages to me on time yesterday. So they say those packages are out for delivery today. To my box at a local private box office. Who is closed today. I'm trying to give them a break from schlepping two long 67 lb packages for no reason. So that I can either rendezvous with the driver, or just delay shipment. But their phone tree absolutely will not connect me with a human.

Now that I know that FedEx customer service completely and utterly sucks, I'll be certain to use it as little as possible going forward. USPS or UPS from now on....

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Priority or ground?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The Post Office and UPS will pizz you off as much or more.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They all such these days and customer service is nearly a thing of the past anywhere you go.

Last edited by reivertom; 08/13/23.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fedex and Amazon drivers are the Fredo of the shipping world.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
[Linked Image]

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
[Linked Image]
😀😀😀

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
A while back a Fedex driver here delivered my package to the wrong address. I finally got to talk to a person at the local terminal but that was worthless. I just needed to know where he delivered it so I could go get it as I needed it badly. No go. I finally got it 2 days later.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I blame it on the Rastafarians...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bobmn
Thats my experience.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
IC B3

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
FedEx can [bleep] off. They won’t ship ammo or firearms unless you have an FFL and an account with them.

W
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
W
They are idiots I’m waiting on a package to be delivered.Every day this week shows out for delivery the drivers comes to the house doesn’t leave anything.Now tracking shows pending address correction.Is there any way to get a person at FedEx?

G
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
G
There is one FedEx driver that comes to my place randomly and she is great. All the others are horrendous. It’s like an Easter egg hunt to find where they left the packages. The most recent, they left a fireplace mantle 6” off the edge of the rural highway blacktop road and didn’t even bother to bring it up to the house. I’ve wasted a lot of time trying to reach them on the phone in the past. It’s damn near impossible to speak to a human.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
The issues with Fedex (and UPS and USPS, don't get me started on DHL) are just a glimpse of the bigger picture.

Our society is breaking down before our very eyes. I know, every generation has said that once they reached fifty, but this is different.

Basic building blocks for the foundation of society that Americans have taken for granted for eighty years (freight and mail delivery, electricity distribution, fully stocked grocery store shelves, basic components for construction, etc...) are becoming less dependable year by year.

The end of the Plandemic hasn't alleviated the issues much. Many of them are still worsening.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
FedEx has been a zero from the start. Spent 45 years in Energy Production warehouse operations, dealing with common carriers & parcel deliveries daily. FedEx was the worst of them all. They lie about deliveries, hold packages on the truck for up to 10 days, NEVER show up on over-night drops, don't leave notices when the counter was unmanned, lies, lies, & more lies. Not dependable, not prompt, not on time and never accept responsibility for their many unreliable mistakes, failures, errors & blunders.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Futura
FedEx can [bleep] off. They won’t ship ammo or firearms unless you have an FFL and an account with them.

UPS & FedEx sent me a letter, as an FFL, expecting me to capitulate to their demanding the signing of a contract, OR they would cancel my accounts. I responded with some retorts citing their engagement with the WOKE culture, the backdoor gun control government goons & told them to close my account. I will not ship via these two ever again unless they lift their stupidity, and maybe not then.

I stopped shy of talking about their mother's. But, I did chastise them for their collaboration with the homo's.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
FEDEX is the WORST. They run about 80% LATE in my area. I specifically rquest vendors NOT to use them

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
The issues with Fedex (and UPS and USPS, don't get me started on DHL) are just a glimpse of the bigger picture.

Our society is breaking down before our very eyes. I know, every generation has said that once they reached fifty, but this is different.

Basic building blocks for the foundation of society that Americans have taken for granted for eighty years (freight and mail delivery, electricity distribution, fully stocked grocery store shelves, basic components for construction, etc...) are becoming less dependable year by year.

The end of the Plandemic hasn't alleviated the issues much. Many of them are still worsening.

Very very true... Labor is the main culprit.

I was paying $250 cash a day... for labor in the Spring.

4 months later... NO TAKERS.

Crazy times.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
[Linked Image]

Lol'd at this one smile

jar Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bobmn
THIS !!!!!

teach your children well , ride hard, shoot straight, be involved!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

470 members (160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 163bc, 41 invisible), 2,126 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,762
Posts18,476,578
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.