Home
Posted By: 7mmbuster The 24HourCampire vs trolls - 08/20/23
As occasionally happens here a thread gets the gears in my head to turning, and I sometimes open the discussion a little further with another thread.
I’ve been a member here for 22 years and counting. I came in here shortly after Rickster got the thing kindled, right after a pile of us got banned from Shooters.com! grin
I can’t tell you how many times I have asked questions about something pertaining to guns or reloading, and got very sound advice! There have been scores of threads about hunting that I have enjoyed and participated in as well!
The guys who know me know that I’m a big History buff, and over the years there have been innumerable threads that I have started or participated in that have given me fathoms of information I hadn’t known!
There’s a bunch of us on here who love History, and there’s at least a half dozen here that I would give my left nut to meet in person and get a discussion going over beer, coffee, or iced tea!
I have also been in touch with some other members personally who I count as valued friends.
BCR and i chatted many times, and I for one really miss his wit and wisdom.
Charley, AKA Dixie Freedom and i have trampled over Gettysburg Battlefield together, shared quite a few suppers together, swapped books and remain great friends.
The place has changed a helluva lot over the years. Sometimes not for the better, but we’ve gained many knew members who share the love of guns, reloading, hunting, history, Christ Himself, and many other things!
So, considering this, I wanna give Rickster Binn a great big attaboy, and my personal thanks for providing us with a home.
I can’t tell you how much this ‘Campfire has meant to me and my family.
7mm
Posted By: NVhntr Re: The 24HourCampire vs trolls - 08/20/23
You live in a great part of the country for a history buff. I’ve only been up that way once but hope to visit again someday.
Posted By: poboy Re: The 24HourCampire vs trolls - 08/20/23
Amen to that. Thanks R. Binn.
Yes, thank you Rick.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Yes, thank you Rick.

Indeed.
I truly enjoy this campfire and dont pay any mind to the trolls. TY Rick
Dang

I thought you were just the guy that posts “hey fellas what’s your favorite John Wayne movie “ thread every 2 weeks

🤪🤣
Damn man, you’ve been around long enough to know better!
I admit, I love the Duke, but you obviously ain’t been paying attention!
Either pay attention, or crawl back in your hole!
Schit, after twenty couple years, I thought people knew me by now. frown
7mm
Posted By: Riverc Re: The 24HourCampire vs trolls - 08/21/23
Thanks Rick, for allowing free speech that's the American Way.
While not perfect, the ‘fire is the best forum on the internet. Thanks Rick!
GFY..................no just kidding 7mm. Like this place as well.
Amen, 7, about thanking Rick Bin.

He does support the great old 1 A, even if some of the Fires Genius Crew doesn't.

The Fire is definitely a Blessing and helping Trump and the Patriots to Make America Great Again.
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
As occasionally happens here a thread gets the gears in my head to turning, and I sometimes open the discussion a little further with another thread.
I’ve been a member here for 22 years and counting. I came in here shortly after Rickster got the thing kindled, right after a pile of us got banned from Shooters.com! grin
I can’t tell you how many times I have asked questions about something pertaining to guns or reloading, and got very sound advice! There have been scores of threads about hunting that I have enjoyed and participated in as well!
The guys who know me know that I’m a big History buff, and over the years there have been innumerable threads that I have started or participated in that have given me fathoms of information I hadn’t known!
There’s a bunch of us on here who love History, and there’s at least a half dozen here that I would give my left nut to meet in person and get a discussion going over beer, coffee, or iced tea!
I have also been in touch with some other members personally who I count as valued friends.
BCR and i chatted many times, and I for one really miss his wit and wisdom.
Charley, AKA Dixie Freedom and i have trampled over Gettysburg Battlefield together, shared quite a few suppers together, swapped books and remain great friends.
The place has changed a helluva lot over the years. Sometimes not for the better, but we’ve gained many knew members who share the love of guns, reloading, hunting, history, Christ Himself, and many other things!
So, considering this, I wanna give Rickster Binn a great big attaboy, and my personal thanks for providing us with a home.
I can’t tell you how much this ‘Campfire has meant to me and my family.
7mm

You're correct 7mm

Thx Rick Bin

Although there are some real dick wads here

Ignore feature works well

They can all go _________________
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Amen, 7, about thanking Rick Bin.

He does support the great old 1 A, even if some of the Fires Genius Crew doesn't.

The Fire is definitely a Blessing and helping Trump and the Patriots to Make America Great Again.
Says the person that mutes anyone that doesn't agree with his lunacy.
Trolls 78 - CampFire 13.
Agreed 7mm.
I don’t post much but sure enjoy 24HourCampfire.. You can pretty much say what you think ( unlike most other forums) without fear of getting banned and still tell an A hole to GFY. Some forums will not let you post political content. It is a different world we live in now with too many butt hurt liberals. More than I generally post. Just wanted to say to “Rick Bin” and others Thank You for a great forum. I do enjoy it…
Agreed 7mm! Thanks Rick!
Posted By: Huntz Re: The 24HourCampire vs trolls - 08/21/23
Are you feeling the love Rick?
Thanks Rick, for allowing the Campfire to function as a free speech zone. Some threads can get pretty out there but I guess that's the price of open debate without a lot of rules.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: The 24HourCampire vs trolls - 08/21/23
I've got a good notion to pander...

But there's too much competition.
Great place
Thanks Rick
© 24hourcampfire