Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
As occasionally happens here a thread gets the gears in my head to turning, and I sometimes open the discussion a little further with another thread.
I’ve been a member here for 22 years and counting. I came in here shortly after Rickster got the thing kindled, right after a pile of us got banned from Shooters.com! grin
I can’t tell you how many times I have asked questions about something pertaining to guns or reloading, and got very sound advice! There have been scores of threads about hunting that I have enjoyed and participated in as well!
The guys who know me know that I’m a big History buff, and over the years there have been innumerable threads that I have started or participated in that have given me fathoms of information I hadn’t known!
There’s a bunch of us on here who love History, and there’s at least a half dozen here that I would give my left nut to meet in person and get a discussion going over beer, coffee, or iced tea!
I have also been in touch with some other members personally who I count as valued friends.
BCR and i chatted many times, and I for one really miss his wit and wisdom.
Charley, AKA Dixie Freedom and i have trampled over Gettysburg Battlefield together, shared quite a few suppers together, swapped books and remain great friends.
The place has changed a helluva lot over the years. Sometimes not for the better, but we’ve gained many knew members who share the love of guns, reloading, hunting, history, Christ Himself, and many other things!
So, considering this, I wanna give Rickster Binn a great big attaboy, and my personal thanks for providing us with a home.
I can’t tell you how much this ‘Campfire has meant to me and my family.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You live in a great part of the country for a history buff. I’ve only been up that way once but hope to visit again someday.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Amen to that. Thanks R. Binn.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Yes, thank you Rick.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Yes, thank you Rick.

Indeed.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I truly enjoy this campfire and dont pay any mind to the trolls. TY Rick

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Dang

I thought you were just the guy that posts “hey fellas what’s your favorite John Wayne movie “ thread every 2 weeks

🤪🤣

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Damn man, you’ve been around long enough to know better!
I admit, I love the Duke, but you obviously ain’t been paying attention!
Either pay attention, or crawl back in your hole!
Schit, after twenty couple years, I thought people knew me by now. frown
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks Rick, for allowing free speech that's the American Way.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
While not perfect, the ‘fire is the best forum on the internet. Thanks Rick!

Sam......

IC B3

U
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
U
GFY..................no just kidding 7mm. Like this place as well.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Amen, 7, about thanking Rick Bin.

He does support the great old 1 A, even if some of the Fires Genius Crew doesn't.

The Fire is definitely a Blessing and helping Trump and the Patriots to Make America Great Again.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
As occasionally happens here a thread gets the gears in my head to turning, and I sometimes open the discussion a little further with another thread.
I’ve been a member here for 22 years and counting. I came in here shortly after Rickster got the thing kindled, right after a pile of us got banned from Shooters.com! grin
I can’t tell you how many times I have asked questions about something pertaining to guns or reloading, and got very sound advice! There have been scores of threads about hunting that I have enjoyed and participated in as well!
The guys who know me know that I’m a big History buff, and over the years there have been innumerable threads that I have started or participated in that have given me fathoms of information I hadn’t known!
There’s a bunch of us on here who love History, and there’s at least a half dozen here that I would give my left nut to meet in person and get a discussion going over beer, coffee, or iced tea!
I have also been in touch with some other members personally who I count as valued friends.
BCR and i chatted many times, and I for one really miss his wit and wisdom.
Charley, AKA Dixie Freedom and i have trampled over Gettysburg Battlefield together, shared quite a few suppers together, swapped books and remain great friends.
The place has changed a helluva lot over the years. Sometimes not for the better, but we’ve gained many knew members who share the love of guns, reloading, hunting, history, Christ Himself, and many other things!
So, considering this, I wanna give Rickster Binn a great big attaboy, and my personal thanks for providing us with a home.
I can’t tell you how much this ‘Campfire has meant to me and my family.
7mm

You're correct 7mm

Thx Rick Bin

Although there are some real dick wads here

Ignore feature works well

They can all go _________________

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Amen, 7, about thanking Rick Bin.

He does support the great old 1 A, even if some of the Fires Genius Crew doesn't.

The Fire is definitely a Blessing and helping Trump and the Patriots to Make America Great Again.
Says the person that mutes anyone that doesn't agree with his lunacy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trolls 78 - CampFire 13.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Agreed 7mm.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
I don’t post much but sure enjoy 24HourCampfire.. You can pretty much say what you think ( unlike most other forums) without fear of getting banned and still tell an A hole to GFY. Some forums will not let you post political content. It is a different world we live in now with too many butt hurt liberals. More than I generally post. Just wanted to say to “Rick Bin” and others Thank You for a great forum. I do enjoy it…

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Agreed 7mm! Thanks Rick!

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Are you feeling the love Rick?

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Thanks Rick, for allowing the Campfire to function as a free speech zone. Some threads can get pretty out there but I guess that's the price of open debate without a lot of rules.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 10ring1, 007FJ, 72 invisible), 2,637 guests, and 1,367 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,093
Posts18,483,005
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.