Home
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
I can say I personally know only one guy who has cheated on his wife. If there’s others they has kept in on the down low. OTOH, I personally know at least a half dozen guys who have been cheated on. I also recall that paternity fraud is something around 10% and I have two friends who have had that happen.

So, what about you? Any horror stories? I’ve had three friends commit suicide because of this and know some others that are absolute horror stories. Wife’s brother is in a chit relationship as well at the moment.
I screwed a couple sluts before I met my wife. I knew I was just part of a rotation, still it was fun and educational.
Posted By: EdM Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
Between this one and the other the 'fire has become the National Enquirer... Days gone by.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: 7mm_Loco Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
does a Bear schit in the Woods...
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
Originally Posted by EdM
Between this one and the other the 'fire has become the National Enquirer... Days gone by.

Ed, you hunting in KS now?
Ben,

only by a live in GF years before I met my wife. Not to my knowledge after we got together. She don't go for those shenanigans either.
Posted By: EdM Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by EdM

Finished yesterday eve. Leaving in the morning for my eleven hour ride back home.
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by EdM

Finished yesterday eve. Leaving in the morning for my eleven hour ride back home.
Glad you got a trip in.

Hope it went well.

Have a nice drive back to TX
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
Yup. When I figured it out I went to the best divorce lawyer in the area and he worked her over pretty good as I kicked her to the curb. She's now shacked up with some Cousin Eddie looking guy and still crying about it 10 years later.

I know far more instances of women who cheated than guys.
Working with a hundred or more Mexicans, I have found the opposite to be the case. A lot of them screw around on their wives, then the wives pick up a knife and go hunting the "puta", when they should be slicing up their man whore.
Posted By: viking Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
Yep.

It seems that when couples split, there’s always a 3rd party waiting.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
People cheat on their spouse, either because they have an insecure personality, ( and need the extra attention ) or they aren't getting their needs met at home.

When either happens, then who do you blame?
Posted By: poboy Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
!st wife cheated, broke my heart, I went to jail.
Posted By: Godogs57 Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
Never cheated on my wife but have had many opportunities like most guys. Every single one of them followed the same formula. About 45-50 years old. Been married 25+ years and hubby no longer takes any interest in her. The thrill is gone, hubby gets lazy, no longer affectionate. All you’d have to do is snap your fingers, show them the very least amount of affection and they be crawling all over you trying to recreate what they had years ago.

My wife and I have a great marriage after 43 years. She’s never cheated on me but gets hit on all the time with various hornytoads here and there. It’s just not in her DNA or her core beliefs. We work on our marriage every day and enjoy each other’s company. We’ve both got a lot to be thankful for.
Posted By: viking Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
Or the cheater is a narcissist and enjoys destroying life’s. All about control. Then when the cheater gets caught, the cheater moves on to next victim.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
Ya know being an all-day, do-nothing campfire NEWSHOUND with a high post count, and being an overall non-hunting loser because of that, it’s a wonder I haven’t been dumped yet.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
Originally Posted by slumlord
Ya know being an all-day, do-nothing campfire NEWSHOUND with a high post count, and being an overall non-hunting loser because of that, it’s a wonder I haven’t been dumped yet.

It's them termaters you grow, who'd give up all that?
Posted By: 19352012 Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
My wife would never cheat on me. She knows I'd end up hunting and fishing every day and barely working at all and that she just cannot abide.
Posted By: Dutch Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
Originally Posted by Seafire
People cheat on their spouse, either because they have an insecure personality, ( and need the extra attention ) or they aren't getting their needs met at home.

lol, yeah, because cheaters are always the first to accept their part of the blame in any problems at home.........

Cheaters cheat because it's the easy thing to do, easier than fixing the relationship OR divorce.
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by Seafire

lol, yeah, because cheaters are always the first to accept their part of the blame in any problems at home.........

Cheaters cheat because it's the easy thing to do, easier than fixing the relationship OR divorce.

That is spot on.
Posted By: Tansun Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
No reason to cheat on either me wife or our girl friend. We often play with others also. No need to “cheat”.
Posted By: kenster99 Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
My first wife was cheating and ran off with my best friend.
I sure do miss him .!
Posted By: UltraMAGA Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
most men have without knowing it
Posted By: humdinger Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
My first wife did... she thought life would be better with him and we got divorced.

Cost me $10K back then...
Best investment ever made.

She came back begging 6 months later. Got some good ex-sex out of it though.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
Originally Posted by kenster99
I sure do miss him .!

Doesn't sound like a "best friend"
Posted By: T_O_M Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
So, what about you?

Well .. not that I know of.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
Not that I am aware of. I don’t follow her around 24/7 worrying about it. She’s never once given me any reason to suspect it.
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by kenster99
I sure do miss him .!

Doesn't sound like a "best friend"

No it sounds more like a bad Country song.
Posted By: eric1186 Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
Yep, and she got pregnant by the guy.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
Originally Posted by Tansun
No reason to cheat on either me wife or our girl friend. We often play with others also. No need to “cheat”.
You fit right in nowadays. Not any weirder than trannies or drag queens or non-binary gender fluid furries.
Posted By: Whelenman Re: Ever Been Cheated on? - 09/14/23
I got cheated on by the big nosed commie bitch, ( that’s my first wife) with my best man . Then about every man in town. I met my present with and we’ve been together 44 years.
© 24hourcampfire