Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
I can say I personally know only one guy who has cheated on his wife. If there’s others they has kept in on the down low. OTOH, I personally know at least a half dozen guys who have been cheated on. I also recall that paternity fraud is something around 10% and I have two friends who have had that happen.

So, what about you? Any horror stories? I’ve had three friends commit suicide because of this and know some others that are absolute horror stories. Wife’s brother is in a chit relationship as well at the moment.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
I screwed a couple sluts before I met my wife. I knew I was just part of a rotation, still it was fun and educational.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Between this one and the other the 'fire has become the National Enquirer... Days gone by.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
does a Bear schit in the Woods...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EdM
Between this one and the other the 'fire has become the National Enquirer... Days gone by.

Ed, you hunting in KS now?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ben,

only by a live in GF years before I met my wife. Not to my knowledge after we got together. She don't go for those shenanigans either.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by EdM

Finished yesterday eve. Leaving in the morning for my eleven hour ride back home.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by EdM

Finished yesterday eve. Leaving in the morning for my eleven hour ride back home.
Glad you got a trip in.

Hope it went well.

Have a nice drive back to TX

In it is contentment

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Yup. When I figured it out I went to the best divorce lawyer in the area and he worked her over pretty good as I kicked her to the curb. She's now shacked up with some Cousin Eddie looking guy and still crying about it 10 years later.

I know far more instances of women who cheated than guys.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Working with a hundred or more Mexicans, I have found the opposite to be the case. A lot of them screw around on their wives, then the wives pick up a knife and go hunting the "puta", when they should be slicing up their man whore.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Yep.

It seems that when couples split, there’s always a 3rd party waiting.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
People cheat on their spouse, either because they have an insecure personality, ( and need the extra attention ) or they aren't getting their needs met at home.

When either happens, then who do you blame?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
!st wife cheated, broke my heart, I went to jail.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Never cheated on my wife but have had many opportunities like most guys. Every single one of them followed the same formula. About 45-50 years old. Been married 25+ years and hubby no longer takes any interest in her. The thrill is gone, hubby gets lazy, no longer affectionate. All you’d have to do is snap your fingers, show them the very least amount of affection and they be crawling all over you trying to recreate what they had years ago.

My wife and I have a great marriage after 43 years. She’s never cheated on me but gets hit on all the time with various hornytoads here and there. It’s just not in her DNA or her core beliefs. We work on our marriage every day and enjoy each other’s company. We’ve both got a lot to be thankful for.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Or the cheater is a narcissist and enjoys destroying life’s. All about control. Then when the cheater gets caught, the cheater moves on to next victim.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ya know being an all-day, do-nothing campfire NEWSHOUND with a high post count, and being an overall non-hunting loser because of that, it’s a wonder I haven’t been dumped yet.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by slumlord
Ya know being an all-day, do-nothing campfire NEWSHOUND with a high post count, and being an overall non-hunting loser because of that, it’s a wonder I haven’t been dumped yet.

It's them termaters you grow, who'd give up all that?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My wife would never cheat on me. She knows I'd end up hunting and fishing every day and barely working at all and that she just cannot abide.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
People cheat on their spouse, either because they have an insecure personality, ( and need the extra attention ) or they aren't getting their needs met at home.

lol, yeah, because cheaters are always the first to accept their part of the blame in any problems at home.........

Cheaters cheat because it's the easy thing to do, easier than fixing the relationship OR divorce.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by Seafire

lol, yeah, because cheaters are always the first to accept their part of the blame in any problems at home.........

Cheaters cheat because it's the easy thing to do, easier than fixing the relationship OR divorce.

That is spot on.

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 163bc, 66 invisible), 2,710 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,601
Posts18,473,587
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.