Home
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/18766308/re-q#Post18766308

According to K22 (republishing Ariel), tomorrow we will see:

Maritime Law Sept 23rd

Debt Clock Sept 23rd

London "Rally For Freedom" Sept 23rd

Fed Reserve meeting Sept 23rd

IMF meeting Sept 23rd

WEF NYC meeting Sept 23rd

Lots of events for the 23rd.

What do you think we are heading into?

The Storm?

😎
The White Hats are arriving?

Finally?
How does one impose "Maritime Law" on land?
WTF does maritime law mean?
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

dudes,

stop asking questions.

The answer is easy though,

Just declare the continent to be an ocean. Duh.

Ask RAM. Not sure if it supersedes the martial law he says we are currently under; or not.
Don't worry, Jag and Jim will be along shortly to connect the dots.

It mean we are bringing back Keelhauling, duh
I'm hoping they'll come for the leftists on this forum first.
Historically the (leftist) are rid of after they complete their goals.
If talking heads, much less politicians are meeting on a Saturday, or even a Mon. or Fri. it might be serious.

Lock-n-load boys. I'm headed to DG first thing in the morning.
Maritime? You've proved your idiotness many times before but this takes the cake.
Damn, is it the 23rd already ?

Sure am glad the Patriots are in control !!
Originally Posted by Valsdad

dudes,

stop asking questions.

Rising sea levels from globull warming..Geno's safe for awhile, but I'm at 3100 ft....sniff, sob....adios pards.

By putting decorative gold fringes on flags, according to some.
Originally Posted by flintlocke

dudes,

stop asking questions.

Rising sea levels from globull warming..Geno's safe for awhile, but I'm at 3100 ft....sniff, sob....adios pards.

Arrrgh...

Pirates...
We all can be Pirates..

Can't be oracles.

But we can be Pirates....

👍🏻👍🏻🤣👍🏻👍🏻
This better not fuuck with hunting season.

I'm as baffled by this maritime law imposition as anyone.
Maritime law means we can eat people, doesn't it?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

It mean we are bringing back Keelhauling, duh

Don't forget: Walking the Skank....

[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]
All well and good, but what does Q say about this?
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Oooohhhhhh....pithy.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Q's next announcement is scheduled for 24Sep2023. Dont miss it. MAJOR developments.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Ask RAM. Not sure if it supersedes the martial law he says we are currently under; or not.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/admiralty
Plumcum is a uke tard and homosexual.
Maritime law is better than Marital or Marshall law.
Originally Posted by RAM

lol

Thanks, captain cut-n-paste.

Care to provide some links supporting your assertion that the country is currently under martial law?
We will all see tomorrow!

I'll present the GENERAL CONCEPT.

Maritime Law is also known as Common Law or Admiralty Law and derived iirc from the common law of the sea. It is essentially a form of Military Law.

Our nation's first Law was Military Law as Washington's Military law was all that ruled in the Revolution as the US had thrown off King George's Law.

I think that it was due to the realization of some of the danger of a Manchurian Candidate or overthrow of the Govt from within or some other catastrophic national event or coup where the Congress, Courts and Executive branch were taken over, blackmailed or bought off, the Military and its Law would rule until the problems were restored as the Constitution set forth.

Investigators from several segments of society examined the Military laws of other nations, common law and Nuremberg code and took the best points and developed the Dept of Defense Law of War Manual.

It's no coincidence that it was only accepted 4 days before Trump decide he would therefore accept the Military offer to spearhead the attempt to save the nation from traitorus forces that had infiltrated the US and subverted the Constitution. Then Trump and Melania came down the Escalator and announced.

This started in 1871 with the Corporate Act of 1871 where all rights and privileges of US citizens as free people were sold out to the Crown and Vatican.

For instance we became incorporated with the Corporate seal of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Our constitution had been The Constitution FOR the United States ( I've gotten this backward even recently) and became legally on paper The Constitution of The United States.

Ex. Our Constitution allows no taxation of the people by the government and we are returning to that soon under Trump and the (Military) Patriots.

Our Constitution requires our money backed by gold and silver and our currency is suppose to be US Gold or Silver Certificates. It's not. Its Vatican Crown currency or Federal Reserve Notes, instruments of debt.

Trump has dethroned the illegal Federal Reserve Banks and returned the minting of money to the US Treasury as required in the Constitution.

In 2015, the Supreme Court ruled we have 2 sets of laws, one Federal and the other Military.

On Sept 12, 2018 Trump issued EO 13848 to save our nation from the infiltrated government and Manchurian Candidates and illegal use of illegal voting systems which the military had to block for him to be elected. He switched the US to Maritime Law and Ferealized the National Guard.

That's why the official US flags went from having no gold fringe to having a gold fringe.

We are under a form of Martial Law at present with the military not acting against the deep state coup players publicly for a while in order for the people to realize that the Leftist pukes, rinos and traitors have no care or concern for the welfare of the country or its people in order for the people to support the military when it does make its move to round up the masses of traitors in business and government to reduce the amount of revolutionary acts civilians may resort to.
That is why Trump and the Patriots are educating the Stockholm Syndrome snowflakes to the Subversion they have been brainwashed to accept and slave under, such as deep state controlled MSM Fake Nues, treasonous 3 letter agencies, dual justice system, voter fraud and election thet and now Election Interference.

This is why Q said, the Military is the only way forward.

They are why Trump said, "When the people learn the Truth, they will support what WE do.

The truth is being revealed slowly to let the people see and realize the truth by themselves and without being told. That's why Q said they have to see it for themselves rather than be told.

They wouldn't believe it if told because as Q said, The people can not swallow swallow the truth.

That's pretty obvious from the reaction of many on the Fire when told the truth. Tbey can't handle it and attack the messengers.

It's amazing the number of Fire guys who say they support Trump but poo-poo Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes. ZWTH, Trump brought them both to the limelight by Retruthing their posts. Connect the Dots after a while.

Law Of War Manual step 11.3 has been met. Trumps kiss of death was when he wished King Charles and wife a long happy reign. As Q said, Queen goes down before King.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Old Guard happy.

Old Guard destroyed. New Guard happy.

Turning out the Old Guard for the new.

Why is Romney stepping down?

He knows the Patriots are in Control. He's history. Probably headed for prison for Subversion. If his actions are responsible for deaths of innocents, as Piglosi is, then he's headed for GITMO for hanging. I forget the other place in the US where hangings will occur. Don something or other?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mitt-romney-not-running-for-reelection-senate-2024/
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I'll present the GENERAL CONCEPT.

Maritime Law is also known as Common Law or Admiralty Law and derived iirc from the common law of the sea. It is essentially a form of Military Law.

Our nation's first Law was Military Law as Washington's Military law was all that ruled in the Revolution as the US had thrown off King George's Law.

I think that it was due to the realization of some of the danger of a Manchurian Candidate or overthrow of the Govt from within or some other catastrophic national event or coup where the Congress, Courts and Executive branch were taken over, blackmailed or bought off, the Military and its Law would rule until the problems were restored as the Constitution set forth.

Investigators from several segments of society examined the Military laws of other nations, common law and Nuremberg code and took the best points and developed the Dept of Defense Law of War Manual.

It's no coincidence that it was only accepted 4 days before Trump decide he would therefore accept the Military offer to spearhead the attempt to save the nation from traitorus forces that had infiltrated the US and subverted the Constitution. Then Trump and Melania came down the Escalator and announced.

This started in 1871 with the Corporate Act of 1871 where all rights and privileges of US citizens as free people were sold out to the Crown and Vatican.

For instance we became incorporated with the Corporate seal of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Our constitution had been The Constitution FOR the United States ( I've gotten this backward even recently) and became legally on paper The Constitution of The United States.

Ex. Our Constitution allows no taxation of the people by the government and we are returning to that soon under Trump and the (Military) Patriots.

Our Constitution requires our money backed by gold and silver and our currency is suppose to be US Gold or Silver Certificates. It's not. Its Vatican Crown currency or Federal Reserve Notes, instruments of debt.

Trump has dethroned the illegal Federal Reserve Banks and returned the minting of money to the US Treasury as required in the Constitution.

In 2015, the Supreme Court ruled we have 2 sets of laws, one Federal and the other Military.

On Sept 12, 2018 Trump issued EO 13848 to save our nation from the infiltrated government and Manchurian Candidates and illegal use of illegal voting systems which the military had to block for him to be elected. He switched the US to Maritime Law and Ferealized the National Guard.

That's why the official US flags went from having no gold fringe to having a gold fringe.

We are under a form of Martial Law at present with the military not acting against the deep state coup players publicly for a while in order for the people to realize that the Leftist pukes, rinos and traitors have no care or concern for the welfare of the country or its people in order for the people to support the military when it does make its move to round up the masses of traitors in business and government to reduce the amount of revolutionary acts civilians may resort to.
That is why Trump and the Patriots are educating the Stockholm Syndrome snowflakes to the Subversion they have been brainwashed to accept and slave under, such as deep state controlled MSM Fake Nues, treasonous 3 letter agencies, dual justice system, voter fraud and election thet and now Election Interference.

This is why Q said, the Military is the only way forward.

They are why Trump said, "When the people learn the Truth, they will support what WE do.

The truth is being revealed slowly to let the people see and realize the truth by themselves and without being told. That's why Q said they have to see it for themselves rather than be told.

They wouldn't believe it if told because as Q said, The people can not swallow swallow the truth.

That's pretty obvious from the reaction of many on the Fire when told the truth. Tbey can't handle it and attack the messengers.

It's amazing the number of Fire guys who say they support Trump but poo-poo Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes. ZWTH, Trump brought them both to the limelight by Retruthing their posts. Connect the Dots after a while.

Law Of War Manual step 11.3 has been met. Trumps kiss of death was when he wished King Charles and wife a long happy reign. As Q said, Queen goes down before King.

Well RAM, jag confirms we are under martial law.

If that gobbledygook isn’t convincing; you might be living in reality.
I believe it was plumbum that declared you would be under maritime law.
So what happened? Has that ship sailed?
Originally Posted by Partsman

Wasn't me making the prediction, it was K22, passing it on from Ariel.

I think Ariel is full of crap, and that should be obvious tomorrow, to any who will see.

As for Jag, he needs to be under a conservatorship, not maritime law.
Jag, K22 and anyone else who believes in the Q fantasy are going to be sorely disappointed as the next couple of years go by. You're all victims of wishful thinking, wanting something so badly that the delusion has become reality to you.
I didn’t realize there were so any delusional folks here…
Originally Posted by Partsman

You're replying to Plumdumb?
Originally Posted by plumbum
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/18766308/re-q#Post18766308

Maritime Law Sept 23rd

Debt Clock Sept 23rd

IMF meeting Sept 23rd

The Storm?

😎

Each time you post you sink a little further in my estimation...you are currently wavering between sheepshit and arse cancer.

dudes,

stop asking questions.

Best answer!!! No need for Comgress, sign Executive Order, making the continent identify as an ocean, and appoint yourself Captain,
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Maritime Law Sept 23rd

Debt Clock Sept 23rd

IMF meeting Sept 23rd

The Storm?

😎

Each time you post you sink a little further in my estimation...you are currently wavering between sheepshit and arse cancer.

Thank you for the kind words. I understand that people resort to personal insults when they have no facts or logic to offer. Do you?

Sorry for hurting your feelings. If you believe in all that Q crap, can you explain to us how we are now under maritime law? Or maybe it's just you? And Ariel?
So lay it on us bigun. What are You're Facts and Logic?
Originally Posted by Blackheart
This better not fuuck with hunting season.
No doubt haha
[quote=Teal]How does one impose "Maritime Law" on land?

dudes,

stop asking questions.

Just declare the continent to be an ocean. Duh.[/quote

Good one!!
laugh laugh
No one on board with the becoming Pirates idea I geuss??

Geuss knot tying class is down the drain then....
Pirates need to know their knots....

🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Originally Posted by renegade50

🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Captain Campfire, the scourge of the 7 Keyboards
Well it is raining, and puddles forming.
Well I got hp this morning. And it didn’t feel like anything too terribly nautical occurred.
Originally Posted by rainshot
So lay it on us bigun. What are You're Facts and Logic?

The facts are that the United States is not "under Maritime Law."

And that's logical, because Maritime law applies to the sea, not the law governing everything else here in the USA.
Thank you for the kind words. I understand that people resort to personal insults when they have no facts or logic to offer. Do you?

Sorry for hurting your feelings. If you believe in all that Q crap, can you explain to us how we are now under maritime law? Or maybe it's just you? And Ariel?

No hurt feelings fella...I don't personally give a flying shit if you fall over dead...or not.

Your word is simply no good.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

jagernuts the disciple says we are under martial law; so this is all wet.
I hate to break this to all the naysayers but maritime law is in fact, in effect.

Has been since 1789, at sea.
Originally Posted by 19352012
Originally Posted by renegade50

🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Captain Campfire, the scourge of the 7 Keyboards

🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️
This site gets more humorous and bewildering by the day....
Dots, that's right dots.
Originally Posted by smokepole
I hate to break this to all the naysayers but maritime law is in fact, in effect.

Has been since 1789, at sea.

Please don’t go bursting bubbles.

It’s like Martial Law only wetter.

Ron
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57

Ron

Planks, pretty sure there are planks...and rum!

No hurt feelings fella...I don't personally give a flying shit if you fall over dead...or not.

Your word is simply no good.

Yes it shows. Along with more personal insults.
Yes it shows. Along with more personal insults.

No insults...I really don't care if you live or die.

Not a single iota...you just aren't that important to me.

Ron

Ahhh, Yes!!! Twas on the good ship Venus,,,,,,,,,!!!!!
Originally Posted by RAM

lol

Care to provide some links supporting your assertion that the country is currently under martial law?

Most anyone with an imagination and some knowledge of the past can answer that without asking. If you fit into that group you should see the ongoing and incremental erosion of freedom in this nation. It started what some believe was innocent enough but the burner keeps getting turned up a few degrees every day. Someday it will be very evident the efforts to impose martial law without announcing it have been underway for some time. Many won't have any idea what took place and some won't care. It's had trial runs before, the Trail of Tears and rounding up American citizens that came here from Japan and locking them in internment camps. If you're not willing to hold the powers to be in contempt you are at fault and maybe even a traitor and don't know it.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Ron

my god you should have seen us,
the figurehead was a whore in bed,
sucking on the captain's...

One of the few I know in full.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Oooohhhhhh....pithy.

But true. wink

[url=https://postimg.cc/w709Wh1t][i
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by RAM

lol

Most anyone with an imagination and some knowledge of the past can answer that without asking. If you fit into that group you should see the ongoing and incremental erosion of freedom in this nation. It started what some believe was innocent enough but the burner keeps getting turned up a few degrees every day. Someday it will be very evident the efforts to impose martial law without announcing it have been underway for some time. Many won't have any idea what took place and some won't care. It's had trial runs before, the Trail of Tears and rounding up American citizens that came here from Japan and locking them in internment camps. If you're not willing to hold the powers to be in contempt you are at fault and maybe even a traitor and don't know it.

Plenty of imagination here on the fire.

Are you joining RAM and jag in their assertion that the country is currently under martial law?

dudes,

stop asking questions.

LMAO
You could start with the Presidential record.

Your so full of hate there is nothing I could show or link that you wouldn't fluff off without reading. It's something you need to learn for yourself. Which your far to ignorant and lazy to do.
Originally Posted by RAM
You could start with the Presidential record.

Your so full of hate there is nothing I could show or link that you wouldn't fluff off without reading. It's something you need to learn for yourself. Which your far to ignorant and lazy to do.

It’s “you’re” and “too” you illiterate fugg.
Just keep baiting you for the personal attacks and you never fail.
Recall this? It was my first interaction with your ignorant ass. I’ll be happy to oblige you.

Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM
We've been under Martial Law since the 30's. And the EO. Has never been rescinded, and had been re-upped by both parties. Or is that the Uniparty?

Look it up.

No, we aren’t.

Since you made the statement; why don’t you show the support?

Ms.Lazy , you made the statement of denial, prove me wrong. Then pat your vulva dry, come back and apologize .
Originally Posted by RAM

It's all he's got. We'll, that and the MSM. whistle
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by RAM

It's all he's got.

Birds of a feather.
Been watching college football what did I miss?
So? Where's the apology?
Originally Posted by 700LTR

The op is sensitive, ak doesn't like Ram, Ram reciprocates the feeling, and jag still hasn't paid his bills.

Otherwise all is normal.
I'm going to need a bit to get my sea legs under me.
Originally Posted by RAM
So? Where's the apology?

I’m sorry you were born a dumbass.

Nice job fostering your ignorance, however.

👍

The op is sensitive, ak doesn't like Ram, Ram reciprocates the feeling, and jag still hasn't paid his bills.

Otherwise all is normal.

‘Bout it!
What now? two others took the time to try to shine a bit of light on the darkness. You p/a them .There are none so blind than those who refuse to see. You just dig in like a petulant child NO,NO,NO!

Flip the discussion around. Do you have ANYTHING, to support that what we are living is the Constitutional Republic it was set to be by our founders?

Back in the early days of MTV, when they actually played music videos, VH's "Right Now" video was a series of clips events in the world with a "right now..... " scroll along the bottom. One that stuck out with me was "right now our Government is doing things we think only other Governments do"
That was 40.years ago. The brainwashing is that much deeper entrenched.
Originally Posted by RAM

lol

Are you joining RAM and jag in their assertion that the country is currently under martial law?

Read my words again. I am not answering the question twice. But just to help you out some. A friend of mine said a few years ago in Montana there were bumper stickers with this statement, "if the Founders were alive they'd already be shooting".
Originally Posted by RAM

lol

Read my words again. I am not answering the question twice. But just to help you out some. A friend of mine said a few years ago in Montana there were bumper stickers with this statement, "if the Founders were alive they'd already be shooting".

You didn’t answer it the first time.

It’s a yes or no question.
It's getting late. When are the Admirals taking over today?

It that why the Black Sea Fleet headquarters got hit with Storm Shadow missiles, to kill the Admirals ready to declare Maritime law on the US?
I'm hoping for the Cajun' Navy. But this has nothing to do with water.
Originally Posted by RAM
What now? two others took the time to try to shine a bit of light on the darkness. You p/a them .There are none so blind than those who refuse to see. You just dig in like a petulant child NO,NO,NO!

Flip the discussion around. Do you have ANYTHING, to support that what we are living is the Constitutional Republic it was set to be by our founders?

Has nothing to do with the current “discussion.”

You assert that the US is currently under martial law.

I assert we are not.
Headed to Fort Morgan with my kayak. Should I take extra ammo?
Are we Pirates 🏴‍☠️ yet???

Asking for a friend…
Headed to Fort Morgan with my kayak. Should I take extra ammo?

Man, me and my grandpa dug hundreds of pounds of relics from there when I was a kid. Back when nobody cared and not much else was around.

Most of it got stolen during PCS moves cept a few old jugs. Cannon balls even got stolen.

Dug up a bunch of stuff at Spanish Fort too.
Here is a description of basic Maritime Law pertaining to water ways. This if far reaching all bodies of water.
.The United States is under maritime law. Long before, maritime law, also known as admiralty law used to cover oceans but it has expanded to include all the navigable waters, whether in the lake or rivers. The maritime law covers the rights and obligations of ships, passengers, captains, contracts, and crew members among other issues on the water body.

Maritime Law Sept 23rd

Debt Clock Sept 23rd

IMF meeting Sept 23rd

The Storm?

😎

So what happened today as predicted?

A big nothing burger, LOL !
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

Lots. Oregon beat Colorado, Georgia won, and so far Ohio State vs Notre Dame is a low scoring slugfest.
Originally Posted by RAM

Yes, but I'm not exactly sure how to prove it to you, until I know your ask.

This thread is about maritime law as predicted by Ariel on Twitter, and espoused by K22.

Are you asking that somebody demonstrate that we are not under maritime law? Or something else? Honest question, this thread may have drifted a bit. I will try to answer your question when I have a better idea how.

But basically, we still have 3 federal branches, a constitution, and the several united states, each of which has its own governments. That has not changed.
Lookout, y’all might have to walk da plank !

LOL

Lots. Oregon beat Colorado, Georgia won, and so far Ohio State vs Notre Dame is a low scoring slugfest.

The Crimson Tide washed over Ole Miss. That was kinda maritimey.
I'm waiting to hear from the Q'ber's as to why nothing has happened. I'm sure Q has informed them by now. And I'm sure there is a good reason. I know....its all part of the plan. Connect the dots. Or we're just to stupid to figure it out.
Like Jag said on the other thread, all of their post not from Q are BS
Originally Posted by Springcove
Are we Pirates 🏴‍☠️ yet???

Asking for a friend…

That's not HOCKEY, so it really didn't amount to much.

But..................

NHL training camps have started after a few rookie tournaments.

Now that's some good news, and important too.

Because it's played on ICE, which is frozen WATER.....................is ice hockey covered by Maritime Law?
GF got clipped for speeding. Was not taken to Captain's Mast.

No maritime law.

That's not HOCKEY......

Dang, nothing gets by you. It's definitely true, you are the smartest man on the fire.
Originally Posted by RAM

Yes, but I'm not exactly sure how to prove it to you, until I know your ask.

This thread is about maritime law as predicted by Ariel on Twitter, and espoused by K22.

Are you asking that somebody demonstrate that we are not under maritime law? Or something else? Honest question, this thread may have drifted a bit. I will try to answer your question when I have a better idea how.

But basically, we still have 3 federal branches, a constitution, and the several united states, each of which has its own governments. That has not changed.
we do ? Really? Hasn't changed?
I think a child of 8 could understand my question.
I didn't ask anything about Maritime law. Your deflecting.
Guys, yesterday, the 23rd, I was busy moving the older stepson up to Charlotte to start his first, real, big-time job so, having been out of touch all day, and roll-into-bed exhausted when I got home last night, I missed the declaration of maritime law. Can anyone fill me in?
Originally Posted by RAM

we do ?

Yes. Don't we?

Really?

Yes. A federal constitution, three branches, 50 states, each with their own governments.

Hasn't changed?

Well it's not 1789 anymore, times have changed, the Constitution has been amended, etc. But the foundational structure of the constitutional Republic is still intact.

You may not like the way it is being used, I know I don't, but that doesn't mean it is not intact.

I think a child of 8 could understand my question.
I didn't ask anything about Maritime law. Your deflecting.

Maybe a child of 8 wrote your question.

This thread is about maritime law, but I accounted for thread drift. So I answered both ways anyhow. Politely, might I add.

Ask a better question, get a better answer.

If you expect the world to prove a negative to you, be prepared for more disappointment, as nobody can do that.

I didn't deflect, I answered both likely questions. You just don't like the answer.
Your an idiot. And that is not a personal attack. You truly are an idiot. You were never asked to prove a negative. Quite the opposite. You were asked to affirm a positive. And you were unrestricted. Name ANYTHING. Still you came up blank. Nothing but lies and sewage flows from your mouth. Every day a new example of this renegade Coup' is in the news, and you. Like the proverbial frog in a pot, believes everything is hunky dory.

How can you possibly look at IRS and say we have Constitutional Republic?

How to you look at the [in]Justice Dept. And believe the same?

How does Biden open the borders?
How does Biden give away tax dollars w/o appropriations?
Garland?
Mayorkas?
Clinton?
Clinton?
Bush?
Roberts?
Summer of love?
BLM?
Originally Posted by RAM
Your an idiot.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by RAM
Your an idiot.

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]
Who was ever talking to you?
Originally Posted by RAM
How can you possibly look at IRS and say we have Constitutional Republic?

They are an executive agency, which are allowed per the Constitution. The Constitution does not prohibit an IRS.

How to you look at the [in]Justice Dept. And believe the same?

Same.

How does Biden open the borders?
He didn't. He's just refusing to police them.
How does Biden give away tax dollars w/o appropriations?
Who says he is?

Garland?
Mayorkas?
Clinton?
Clinton?
Bush?
Roberts?
Summer of love?
BLM?

They are not mentioned in the Constitution either, so WTF? Is that the list of people living rent-free in your head?

Summer of love? Who cares. Here's a hint: incels care. I don't.

Politicians were corrupt before, during, and after 1789. None of those bogeyman mean we are no longer a constitutional Republic.
Originally Posted by RAM
Who was ever talking to you?

Tell us again how the US is currently under martial law.

That's not HOCKEY......

Dang, nothing gets by you. It's definitely true, you are the smartest man on the fire.
Emeritus, dude.

Emeritus.

Don't you ever forget it either.
GF got clipped for speeding. Was not taken to Captain's Mast.

No maritime law.
Good thing.

She'd probably have some scars from the cat o' nine tails.

Ron

my god you should have seen us,
the figurehead was a whore in bed,
sucking on the captain's...

One of the few I know in full.

One of those classics!

Right up there with the Ballad of Eskimo Nell!
The White Hats are arriving?

Finally?

(Also for AKwolverine wink )

Yup...

Marshal law...

👍
One of those classics!

You would love the shearers lament.

First verse:

I was shearing out back on a wayside track
where there is rarely a thing that pleases
where the pines are tall and the gins are small
what a cunt of a place by Jesus.
One of those classics!

You would love the shearers lament.

First verse:

I was shearing out back on a wayside track
where there is rarely a thing that pleases
where the pines are tall and the gins are small
what a cunt of a place by Jesus.

tawdry and bawdy

you two are.
© 24hourcampfire