Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
WTF does maritime law mean?

It mean we are bringing back Keelhauling, duh

Don't forget: Walking the Skank....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
GB1

P
plumbum Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P

[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All well and good, but what does Q say about this?

Sam......

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Don't worry, Jag and Jim will be along shortly to connect the dots.

Oooohhhhhh....pithy.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
All well and good, but what does Q say about this?
Q's next announcement is scheduled for 24Sep2023. Dont miss it. MAJOR developments.

IC B2

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Ask RAM. Not sure if it supersedes the martial law he says we are currently under; or not.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/admiralty

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Plumcum is a uke tard and homosexual.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Maritime law is better than Marital or Marshall law.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Ask RAM. Not sure if it supersedes the martial law he says we are currently under; or not.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/admiralty
lol

Thanks, captain cut-n-paste.

Care to provide some links supporting your assertion that the country is currently under martial law?

P
plumbum Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
We will all see tomorrow!

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I'll present the GENERAL CONCEPT.

Maritime Law is also known as Common Law or Admiralty Law and derived iirc from the common law of the sea. It is essentially a form of Military Law.

Our nation's first Law was Military Law as Washington's Military law was all that ruled in the Revolution as the US had thrown off King George's Law.

I think that it was due to the realization of some of the danger of a Manchurian Candidate or overthrow of the Govt from within or some other catastrophic national event or coup where the Congress, Courts and Executive branch were taken over, blackmailed or bought off, the Military and its Law would rule until the problems were restored as the Constitution set forth.

Investigators from several segments of society examined the Military laws of other nations, common law and Nuremberg code and took the best points and developed the Dept of Defense Law of War Manual.

It's no coincidence that it was only accepted 4 days before Trump decide he would therefore accept the Military offer to spearhead the attempt to save the nation from traitorus forces that had infiltrated the US and subverted the Constitution. Then Trump and Melania came down the Escalator and announced.

This started in 1871 with the Corporate Act of 1871 where all rights and privileges of US citizens as free people were sold out to the Crown and Vatican.

For instance we became incorporated with the Corporate seal of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Our constitution had been The Constitution FOR the United States ( I've gotten this backward even recently) and became legally on paper The Constitution of The United States.

Ex. Our Constitution allows no taxation of the people by the government and we are returning to that soon under Trump and the (Military) Patriots.

Our Constitution requires our money backed by gold and silver and our currency is suppose to be US Gold or Silver Certificates. It's not. Its Vatican Crown currency or Federal Reserve Notes, instruments of debt.

Trump has dethroned the illegal Federal Reserve Banks and returned the minting of money to the US Treasury as required in the Constitution.

In 2015, the Supreme Court ruled we have 2 sets of laws, one Federal and the other Military.

On Sept 12, 2018 Trump issued EO 13848 to save our nation from the infiltrated government and Manchurian Candidates and illegal use of illegal voting systems which the military had to block for him to be elected. He switched the US to Maritime Law and Ferealized the National Guard.

That's why the official US flags went from having no gold fringe to having a gold fringe.

We are under a form of Martial Law at present with the military not acting against the deep state coup players publicly for a while in order for the people to realize that the Leftist pukes, rinos and traitors have no care or concern for the welfare of the country or its people in order for the people to support the military when it does make its move to round up the masses of traitors in business and government to reduce the amount of revolutionary acts civilians may resort to.
That is why Trump and the Patriots are educating the Stockholm Syndrome snowflakes to the Subversion they have been brainwashed to accept and slave under, such as deep state controlled MSM Fake Nues, treasonous 3 letter agencies, dual justice system, voter fraud and election thet and now Election Interference.

This is why Q said, the Military is the only way forward.

They are why Trump said, "When the people learn the Truth, they will support what WE do.

The truth is being revealed slowly to let the people see and realize the truth by themselves and without being told. That's why Q said they have to see it for themselves rather than be told.

They wouldn't believe it if told because as Q said, The people can not swallow swallow the truth.

That's pretty obvious from the reaction of many on the Fire when told the truth. Tbey can't handle it and attack the messengers.

It's amazing the number of Fire guys who say they support Trump but poo-poo Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes. ZWTH, Trump brought them both to the limelight by Retruthing their posts. Connect the Dots after a while.

Law Of War Manual step 11.3 has been met. Trumps kiss of death was when he wished King Charles and wife a long happy reign. As Q said, Queen goes down before King.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/22/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Old Guard happy.

Old Guard destroyed. New Guard happy.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Turning out the Old Guard for the new.

Why is Romney stepping down?

He knows the Patriots are in Control. He's history. Probably headed for prison for Subversion. If his actions are responsible for deaths of innocents, as Piglosi is, then he's headed for GITMO for hanging. I forget the other place in the US where hangings will occur. Don something or other?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mitt-romney-not-running-for-reelection-senate-2024/

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I'll present the GENERAL CONCEPT.

Maritime Law is also known as Common Law or Admiralty Law and derived iirc from the common law of the sea. It is essentially a form of Military Law.

Our nation's first Law was Military Law as Washington's Military law was all that ruled in the Revolution as the US had thrown off King George's Law.

I think that it was due to the realization of some of the danger of a Manchurian Candidate or overthrow of the Govt from within or some other catastrophic national event or coup where the Congress, Courts and Executive branch were taken over, blackmailed or bought off, the Military and its Law would rule until the problems were restored as the Constitution set forth.

Investigators from several segments of society examined the Military laws of other nations, common law and Nuremberg code and took the best points and developed the Dept of Defense Law of War Manual.

It's no coincidence that it was only accepted 4 days before Trump decide he would therefore accept the Military offer to spearhead the attempt to save the nation from traitorus forces that had infiltrated the US and subverted the Constitution. Then Trump and Melania came down the Escalator and announced.

This started in 1871 with the Corporate Act of 1871 where all rights and privileges of US citizens as free people were sold out to the Crown and Vatican.

For instance we became incorporated with the Corporate seal of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Our constitution had been The Constitution FOR the United States ( I've gotten this backward even recently) and became legally on paper The Constitution of The United States.

Ex. Our Constitution allows no taxation of the people by the government and we are returning to that soon under Trump and the (Military) Patriots.

Our Constitution requires our money backed by gold and silver and our currency is suppose to be US Gold or Silver Certificates. It's not. Its Vatican Crown currency or Federal Reserve Notes, instruments of debt.

Trump has dethroned the illegal Federal Reserve Banks and returned the minting of money to the US Treasury as required in the Constitution.

In 2015, the Supreme Court ruled we have 2 sets of laws, one Federal and the other Military.

On Sept 12, 2018 Trump issued EO 13848 to save our nation from the infiltrated government and Manchurian Candidates and illegal use of illegal voting systems which the military had to block for him to be elected. He switched the US to Maritime Law and Ferealized the National Guard.

That's why the official US flags went from having no gold fringe to having a gold fringe.

We are under a form of Martial Law at present with the military not acting against the deep state coup players publicly for a while in order for the people to realize that the Leftist pukes, rinos and traitors have no care or concern for the welfare of the country or its people in order for the people to support the military when it does make its move to round up the masses of traitors in business and government to reduce the amount of revolutionary acts civilians may resort to.
That is why Trump and the Patriots are educating the Stockholm Syndrome snowflakes to the Subversion they have been brainwashed to accept and slave under, such as deep state controlled MSM Fake Nues, treasonous 3 letter agencies, dual justice system, voter fraud and election thet and now Election Interference.

This is why Q said, the Military is the only way forward.

They are why Trump said, "When the people learn the Truth, they will support what WE do.

The truth is being revealed slowly to let the people see and realize the truth by themselves and without being told. That's why Q said they have to see it for themselves rather than be told.

They wouldn't believe it if told because as Q said, The people can not swallow swallow the truth.

That's pretty obvious from the reaction of many on the Fire when told the truth. Tbey can't handle it and attack the messengers.

It's amazing the number of Fire guys who say they support Trump but poo-poo Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes. ZWTH, Trump brought them both to the limelight by Retruthing their posts. Connect the Dots after a while.

Law Of War Manual step 11.3 has been met. Trumps kiss of death was when he wished King Charles and wife a long happy reign. As Q said, Queen goes down before King.

Well RAM, jag confirms we are under martial law.

If that gobbledygook isn’t convincing; you might be living in reality.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/22/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I believe it was plumbum that declared you would be under maritime law.
So what happened? Has that ship sailed?

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
P
plumbum Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Partsman

Wasn't me making the prediction, it was K22, passing it on from Ariel.

I think Ariel is full of crap, and that should be obvious tomorrow, to any who will see.

As for Jag, he needs to be under a conservatorship, not maritime law.

Last edited by plumbum; 09/22/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Jag, K22 and anyone else who believes in the Q fantasy are going to be sorely disappointed as the next couple of years go by. You're all victims of wishful thinking, wanting something so badly that the delusion has become reality to you.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I didn’t realize there were so any delusional folks here…

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Partsman

You're replying to Plumdumb?

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (6mmCreedmoor, artur, 260Remguy, 6MMWASP, 257_X_50, 9 invisible), 1,506 guests, and 888 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,397
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.