Home
They are actively at the border cutting barbed wire, taking down fencing, opening locked gates, etc., etc., to let masses of illegals enter the US, the opposite of their designated purpose.
Following orders?
Yep and the governor is bussing them all over the country.The Biden administration is giving them debit cards,housing,food,and medical care.The whole friggen third world will be here nxt week.FJB and all of the guilty bastards on both sides our politics.Kiss the USA goodby,the globalist have won. Elections ain't gonna get us out of this chit.They will burn it all down before they stop.
This is absurd!

Link to video
BP are traitors should be disbanded and sent to gitmo. if there were no BP agents mostly latrinos at the border what would the illegals do when they crossed over? they would be looking at more wasteland. no food money phones changing of diapers medical care plane tickets. they would stagger around and collapse. illegal entry would be cut 90% WITHOUT no BP agents
Originally Posted by mrmeener
BP are traitors should be disbanded and sent to gitmo. if there were no BP agents mostly latrinos at the border what would the illegals do when they crossed over? they would be looking at more wasteland. no food money phones changing of diapers medical care plane tickets. they would stagger around and collapse. illegal entry would be cut 90% WITHOUT no BP agents
This is true. The BP are their facilitators, and nothing more.
Why wouldn’t they do this????? We haven’t put up a ounce of resistance. Don’t forget the baby boom that is coming along with the illegals.
And, consider this, maybe CBP folks aren't just taking .gov orders...maybe the 8k to 15k the cartels charge to smuggle you across is used to put some CBP on the payroll. Google says that a CBP agent averages 56k a year...a few thousand, tax free might look pretty good to a government employee with a family.
Isn't there a certain loudmouth posting here that works for border patrol? He must be too busy with the wire snippers to chime in.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They are actively at the border cutting barbed wire, taking down fencing, opening locked gates, etc., etc., to let masses of illegals enter the US, the opposite of their designated purpose.

Following the administrations orders. FJB!!!
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

"Just following orders".

Not much of a defense but every coward uses it.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Isn't there a certain loudmouth posting here that works for border patrol? He must be too busy with the wire snippers to chime in.

#victim
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

"Just following orders".

Not much of a defense but every coward uses it.

Pot meet kettle……..
Looks like I hit a chord with the loudmouths crowd.

LOL
Originally Posted by Tminc
Yep and the governor is bussing them all over the country.The Biden administration is giving them debit cards,housing,food,and medical care.The whole friggen third world will be here nxt week.FJB and all of the guilty bastards on both sides our politics.Kiss the USA goodby,the globalist have won. Elections ain't gonna get us out of this chit.They will burn it all down before they stop.

Given the depths duplicity most politicians have now it would not come as a surprise to me if Abbot is being taken care of for letting them across the border. Bussing them around may very well just be another diversion as to what is really taking place.

The only real way to change this is an overwhelming number of armed citizens policing the border and forcing the feds hand. Maybe not even then.
Can the Texas gov do anything ? Have the NG or Tx leo arrest BP agents ?
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Given the depths duplicity most politicians have now it would not come as a surprise to me if Abbot is being taken care of for letting them across the border. Bussing them around may very well just be another diversion as to what is really taking place.

The only real way to change this is an overwhelming number of armed citizens policing the border and forcing the feds hand. Maybe not even then.
windmill abbot is a fake a phony and a fraud. I am sick of watching fat bloated sheriffs mostly latrinos crying on FUX news about the border. do something about it but most being paid off by the narcos. they always crying about not enough men or money (to steal) well call for a posse. there would be millions of guys going there. like you said the people have to do it but somehow have to get by the courageous unselfish LE and BP

LOL

Don't bother sending a PM.

You bring it all on yourself and then act like a bitch.

That's it.
Originally Posted by MrWilson
He should. I'd like to see that, but I remember a video not long ago where Texas NG was guarding a locked gate on the other side of which were a mob of illegals wanting into the country. The BP arrived, ordered the NG to stand aside, cut open the lock on the gate, and opened it up for all the illegals to pour in. This was just like a year ago, or less.
In this past August alone, a third of one million illegals were allowed to cross into the US. And that's just those who surrendered to BP, not counting those who just ran in at some random crossing and disappeared into the US.

You're right Jim, the only way to stop the invasion, and the only people that have the will are the citizenry, is some form of Posse Comitatus. Sworn in either by county sheriffs or better, a state attorney general. Huge illuminated signs, REGRESAR, with a skull and crossbones.
only a man like Hitler can fix this country like it or not. that is how far gone the US is

And their kids don't need their shots to attend free school with the citizens kids.

Now where is the TB coming from? Gayghosts and Houston_2s buds, that's who.
only a man like Hitler can fix this country like it or not. that is how far gone the US is

As Q said, The Military is the only way forward.

As Q said, It's Coming.

As Trump said, "When the people learn the truth....."
This is absurd!

Link to video

This is why a wall is not effective.

One administration puts the wall up and effectively enforces it, and uses and maintains it as a barrier... and the next administration opens it all up again, and orders agents as well as national guard troops to aid the illegals, hand them a cell phone, a work visa, and an EBT card, and sends them wherever they want to go in the U.S.

Worst sell out of the American citizens I've ever witnessed.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
This is absurd!

Link to video

This is why a wall is not effective.

One administration puts the wall up and effectively enforces it, and uses and maintains it as a barrier... and the next administration opens it all up again, and orders agents as well as national guard troops to aid the illegals, hand them a cell phone, a work visa, and an EBT card, and sends them wherever they want to go in the U.S.

Worst sell out of the American citizens I've ever witnessed.

A wall alone, in and of itself is not. But no one I know of has said it was.

But walls do work, as I stated in another thread. Look to Hungary and Poland.

But then, how’re the border ranchers going to get their wet laborers?
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I spend my life on different S. Texas ranches.

The only wetbacks I ever see are running and bailing out from sheriff's deputies, or DPS. I do see them in town quite often... in WalMart, or driving around with their Mexican flags flying from the pickups pulling their lawn service trailers, or in the emergency room of the hospital getting free healthcare. I drive by and see them at Cafe Jalisco #567, lined up for breakfast tacos before they go to work with roofing companies.

But I don't see them working on ranches. Haven't in decades.

See the neighborhoods in Houston where they are located for distribution by Cartels 30-40 to a two bedroom house, with every house in the block owned and operated by the same cartels. I've seen the trash they pile up by single dumpsters you couldn't cram into an 18 wheeler because there 600 people living in that city block that was intended for 40 people's trash service.

I see them jamming up our hospitals, highways in uninsured vehicles, filling up our schools.. while having no records of education or vaccination of any sort.

Also see them given work visas by the Biden administration if they are from Venezuela... while entering our country illegally.

I have picked up 18 women and children who were abandoned by 3 Coyotes after their smuggling vehicle broke down in the middle of the desert, along a desolate road on a morning where temperatures were in the low teens.

Have seen the bodies they dump in the bar ditches down here when a sick human trafficked person dies while being smuggled.

Even seen them come through ranches and steal vehicles and tractors to meet cartels at specific pickup points. Seen them cut and drive through ranch fences or travel along power line easements to avoid detection.

But I never.... ever see any working on ranches. Ever. whistle

Try again.
I couldn’t say about S Texas ranches. But in WA, from my experience, the vast majority of ag labor are illegals.

Even on the rez, hardly an Indian at work.

The only wetbacks I ever see are running and bailing out from sheriff's deputies, or DPS. I do see them in town quite often... in WalMart, or driving around with their Mexican flags flying from the pickups pulling their lawn service trailers, or in the emergency room of the hospital getting free healthcare. I drive by and see them at Cafe Jalisco #567, lined up for breakfast tacos before they go to work with roofing companies.

See the neighborhoods in Houston where they are located for distribution by Cartels 30-40 to a two bedroom house, with every house in the block owned and operated by the same cartels. I've seen the trash they pile up by single dumpsters you couldn't cram into an 18 wheeler because there 600 people living in that city block that was intended for 40 people's trash service.

I see them jamming up our hospitals, highways in uninsured vehicles, filling up our schools.. while having no records of education or vaccination of any sort.

Also see them given work visas by the Biden administration if they are from Venezuela... while entering our country illegally.

I have picked up 18 women and children who were abandoned by 3 Coyotes after their smuggling vehicle broke down in the middle of the desert, along a desolate road on a morning where temperatures were in the low teens.

Have seen the bodies they dump in the bar ditches down here when a sick human trafficked person dies while being smuggled.

Even seen them come through ranches and steal vehicles and tractors to meet cartels at specific pickup points. Seen them cut and drive through ranch fences or travel along power line easements to avoid detection.

Try again.

Lol. Ok. wink

How do you feel about foreigners owning agricultural land in the US?
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I couldn’t say about S Texas ranches. But in WA, from my experience, the vast majority of ag labor are illegals.

Texans have used them for generations as well. But it’s gauche to admit it now.
Our former Sheriff was adamantly opposed to illegal immigration and didn’t hesitate to challenge the magic knee grow on his policies. He went to Washington DC several times. He and a democrat congresswoman were both outspoken on the issue and the negative effect it had on their constituents. Several prominent people in the county were also part of this bilateral effort.

The former sheriff is dead now, died in a one car accident on a remote forest service road on his way to go elk hunting with his son. The former congress woman is pretty much a vegetable after being shot in the head. She survived and her scumbag husband trots her out when he needs votes.

Our current sheriff not half the public servant his predecessor was. He made a county wide announcement the other day that CBP would start releasing illegals in Bisbee and Douglas. No resistance, no attempt to contact the feds and tell them no, just an announcement. Basically be prepared because the sheriffs office is not going to do anything. But don’t resist or we will arrest your a$$.
Those flailing their arms in 2023 about illegals here are kinda late. They’ve done had kids and grandkids in TN.
Originally Posted by MrWilson

Uhhmmm...."NO!".

Look, the CBP is a Fed LEO group.
As much as Gov Abbott would like to give CBP orders, that's outside his authority.
Gov. Abbott can "order"(?) the Nat'l Guard, but so far, everything the Nat'l Guard does for Abbott, CBP undoes.
Abbott has sent the Nat'l Guard to the border to assist CBP.
The Nat'l Guard has no authority to uphold any immigration laws without being deputized by the CBP.
CBP isn't about to relinquish ANY authority to the Nat'l Guard!
So far CBP only uses the Nat'l Guard for menial tasks.
In all honesty, the Nat'l Guard DOES free up agents to do more work in the field.....not that they do.

Also note: CBP agents ARE human. They have found agents that turned out to be cartel "plants" and others that are on the cartel payroll.

P.S. - CBP agents are not above the law. They have been arrested for a variety of crimes, from murder to domestic violence to DUI, etc, etc.
After all, they ARE just human!

Really?

I wouldn't have thought that. How did you know they were illegals?

Try again.

PREZACTLY!!!

Don’t see any around here working for Ranchers or Farmers.

The only ones I see actually working are either roofers or concrete crews.
The rest I see are in line at the grocery store, fat assed women with a bunch of fat assed kids buying a ton of groceries with their .Gov EBT Card.
Or overcrowding the ER at the local hospitals getting free health care. 😡
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Try again.

PREZACTLY!!!

Don’t see any around here working for Ranchers or Farmers.

The only ones I see actually working are either roofers or concrete crews.
The rest I see are in line at the grocery store, fat assed women with a bunch of fat assed kids buying a ton of groceries with their .Gov EBT Card.
Or overcrowding the ER at the local hospitals getting free health care. 😡

Yeppers!
Most farm/ranch work isn't necessarily "hard labor", but it takes some chutzpah.
A less than stellar ranch hand can do more damage in a day
than a hard working rancher can straighten out in a month! 😖
Great ranch hands are a once in a lifetime find and are treasured.
A great ranch hand only needs instruction if the rancher wants something specific/special done.
Once instructed, it will be done that way from that day forward.
A great ranch hand is loyal to his "rancher" and "rides for the brand".

LOL

One of the campfires biggest loud mouths calling others loudmouths… I guess that is part of the victim mentality!
If Lara is correct, looks like some of the Texas republicans helping the illegal aliens.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ticians-working-against-border-security/

Any of you forum members that live in Texas live near Plum Grove? If so, is this at all accurate?

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2...plum-grove-texas-governor-abbott-n579032
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Really?

Chances are MM is probably right since that [bleep] hole is a "sanctuary state" .

Mandatory E Verify would help answer that question.
If governor hot wheels had a pair of balls the size of marbles, he would order the NG to string more razor wire- - - -behind the CBP pukes- - - - -and dare them to try to cut their way back into America!
Intentional destruction. Replace the patriot Americans with the third world. Whitey must die out for elite world domination one-world government domination plans to rule over the masses.

When we were young those comic books and movies about evil attempting to take over the world were far-fetched in my mind.

Not anymore.

LOL

That's it.

What's telling is that you know who I'm talking about.

LOL
Isn't there a certain loudmouth posting here that works for border patrol? He must be too busy with the wire snippers to chime

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[quote=SCRUBS]If Lara is correct, looks like some of the Texas republicans helping the illegal aliens.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ticians-working-against-border-security/

Any of you forum members that live in Texas live near Plum Grove? If so, is this at all accurate?
Dont live near,thank God,but if you follow the money from this sewer,it leads to this guy.Hes the white boy
And The person behind this development .Trey Harris,who donated 1.4 million to Abbots campaign,his wife Celeste also gave him 100 grand.They have spread money throughout the Tx. Politicans and it's interesting that all of the corporate money,the elicit money,ie(FTX,cartel,and federal payoffs)run most of our politics both legitimate and the treasonous stuff that you see everywhere you look these days.Nobodys doing anything about it!

LOL

That's it.

LOL

What's more telling is that you are a passive aggressive bitch.

Send someone else the manipulative PM this time.

Poor Ballz....gets simmering butthurt...while being the biggest shìt stirrer here.

Haha!
Lara Logan is a treasure.
At some point illegals will be offered citizenship. Hopefully it will involve turning in 50 other illegals to accomplish.
My neighborhood is overrun with them. When I moved here twenty years ago, it was a typical rural, north Florida, neighborhood. Not a single Mestizo. Now, if you walk to the east, northeast, southeast, it's about one-third Spanish speaking Mestizo. They live many to a house, and are pumping out kids fast. Many can't speak a word of English.
Wabidiot say we were all immigrants once.

LOL

LOL

That's it.

LOL

What's more telling is that you are a passive aggressive bitch.

Send someone else the manipulative PM this time.

Poor Ballz....gets simmering butthurt...while being the biggest shìt stirrer here.

Haha!

Fireballz PMs are the best.

LOL

Really?

Fair point. I do not know for a fact the status of all I assumed to be here illegally.

I do know in several cases however because I was told by the owners of the land/businesses.
Originally Posted by Backroads
At some point illegals will be offered citizenship. Hopefully it will involve turning in 50 other illegals to accomplish.

They will be given the country on a silver platter. It makes total sense for them to come here. The rest of the third world should too. All at our expense.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by Backroads

They will be given the country on a silver platter. It makes total sense for them to come here. The rest of the third world should too. All at our expense.

Nobody's gonna stop the invasion.

US citizens are fugged.
Haha!

Quintessential Karen/victim !
Starts shít, but has a conniption when anything is directed his way.
Stand by for another meltdown manifesto !! LOL !

Poor Consuela.......
what a joke when ranchers from tex-ass say they didnt use messican workers. they been bringing them here for 150 years cause they raise lazy kids. the only slim chance left to maybe turn this around is that it has to be hammered into the white people that they are being genocided. but most whites I talk to seem to enjoy it
Yep and he's the biggest, stinking piece of shyt troll I've ever seen in my life. He would have been drummed off this board by popular demand years ago if the main body of the membership here were decent people themselves. They're not so the stinking piece of shyt troll remains.
Find it interesting that people that don't live on the Border and don't live on ranch in S. Texas, know more about who works on ranch's, than the people that live and work here I would also like to mention Billy Goat Gruff is Full of Schitt and a very good couch sittin critic that a do nothing know nothing when it comes to S.Texas Ranch's and the Border almost as STUPID AS flave, but that would be hard to do. Rio7
Originally Posted by RIO7
Find it interesting that people that don't live on the Border and don't live on ranch in S. Texas, know more about who works on ranch's, than the people that live and work here I would also like to mention Billy Goat Gruff is Full of Schitt and a very good couch sittin critic that a do nothing know nothing when it comes to S.Texas Ranch's and the Border almost as STUPID AS flave, but that would be hard to do. Rio7

Walls only work in Europe?
Goat, Last time I looked I was not in Europe, Quit trying to be flave and say something that's real not B.S. Rio7

Really?

Fair point. I do not know for a fact the status of all I assumed to be here illegally.

I do know in several cases however because I was told by the owners of the land/businesses.

That's amazing! I wouldn't tell a soul!

Hahaha!

It's kinda funny...the legal brown folks working up here absolutely HATE illegals.
Goat, Last time I looked I was not in Europe, Quit trying to be flave and say something that's real not B.S. Rio7

flave smart ass, show us 1 place where walls have worked, your so damn dumb you think your Barney Fife act will scare away Illegals, don't look now but we are supporting 40 million of them in 1 way or the other, chew on that CATFISH--- Rio7

In recent history?

Hungary for one. wink

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hu...rder-wall-illegal-immigration-skyrockets

The Polish Belarusian border wall for another.

If your'e not familiar with what those nations have done to protect their sovereignty, it's a quick internet search to educate yourself.

I’m not Deflave, nor do I need or want to defend him. I answered your question though. wink
The concept of a nation protecting its sovereignty is not unique to the US. You asked for an example where “walls worked”. I gave you two. Now you’re crawfishing.

Really?

Hahaha!

It's kinda funny...the legal brown folks working up here absolutely HATE illegals.

Yes they do, and for good reason.
If walls don’t work why worry about a little string of wire?

Just listen to dumb fugk, Rio.

LOL

LOL

What a chkunt.

Is your wife making your lazy ass work again?

Lol.
The loudmouth(s) has/have arrived. They offer nothing, ever, but putdowns and insults. No outdoor forum worthy material, just trolling and calling people names. Agree with Blackheart, they're worthless POS.
Flave, If your pea brain was Dynamite you couldn't blow your CATFISH NOSE, get back to the bottom of the pond bottom feeder No Cares what you have to say. Rio7
What kind of man "follows orders" at the cost of his own countries integrity? What are these federal agents if not traitors to their country? What type of person wants to work for an agency capable of this?

No one I want anything to do with.
The loudmouth(s) has/have arrived. They offer nothing, ever, but putdowns and insults. No outdoor forum worthy material, just trolling and calling people names. Agree with Blackheart, they're worthless POS.

Hahaha!

Oh poor Ballz....put Conseula on. She has to be more clever than you.

At least she would now that you are one of, if not the biggest instigator on the Fire.

Good guys....hahaha! Gee....you sure have changed....

Hahaha!

Oh poor Ballz....put Conseula on. She has to be more clever than you.

At least she would now that you are one of, if not the biggest instigator on the Fire.

Good guys....hahaha! Gee....you sure have changed....
That's absolute bullshyt. deflave is the biggest troll/instigator here. Even worse than the commie/liberal trolls because he does it to people on his side of the political isle rather than his political enemies. You retards act as if he's funny and encourage/condone his abhorrent behavior, either because you're afraid to get on his shyt list and become a target yourselves {fuuckin cowards} or because you're just childish ass holes yourselves. It's not funny at all when douchebag deflave interjects comments like "Good, I hate dogs" into someones thread who is grieveing the loss of a pet, which I've seen him do many times. It's just plain pathetic, childish behavior. Only the most pathetic sort of attention whore loser needs it that badly.
You aren't a manipulator Blackheart.....you are just dumber than hell.

No wonder you can't figure it out.

Fireball is an instigator like wabigoon. They're only that way to losers who want to see it as so and see themselves as superior. I have left you alone lately because I've seen the good you do raising your children and serving your community. But I see you're still just a childish fat ass farmer who likes to think he's worldly and brilliant from his drunken isolation in East Bumphuck. Too stupid and weak of character to even stop eating and drinking himself into an early grave. Impressive.

Really?

Hahaha!

Well, I doubt they advertise it.

I’ve spent a fair bit of time in hop fields and with the processors. Good buddy owns an oyster business. Another a vineyard. Have a couple friends that farm on the Yak rez.

All have/had a schit ton of illegals going when lots of labor is needed.

Hell, half the gas station workers around there are no habla.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Jim Conrad, I have no axe to grind with you, but in this case but in this case Black heart is right, flave is a Schitt disturbing Drunkin Asss Whole, with no regard for the other members here or their family's he creates discontent and has nothing of value to add to any topic, and no knowledge of hunting, reloading, or other topics covered in the list of Forums, he does not need your or anyone else's encouragement. being a JERK comes natural to flave.YMMA Rio7
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Fireball is an instigator like wabigoon. They're only that way to losers who want to see it as so and see themselves as superior. I have left you alone lately because I've seen the good you do raising your children and serving your community. But I see you're still just a childish fat ass farmer who likes to think he's worldly and brilliant from his drunken isolation in East Bumphuck. Too stupid and weak of character to even stop eating and drinking himself into an early grave. Impressive.

Go put your dog and bramble kicking boots on killer.....you missed the mark again.

Really?

Hahaha!

I’ve spent a fair bit of time in hop fields and with the processors. Good buddy owns an oyster business. Another a vineyard. Have a couple friends that farm on the Yak rez.

That's very interesting.

I can almost guarantee you that the non English speaking workers up here are all legal.

Maybe there are just too few of them around to slip a big portion of illegals though.
Jim Conrad, I have no axe to grind with you, but in this case but in this case Black heart is right, flave is a Schitt disturbing Drunkin Asss Whole, with no regard for the other members here or their family's he creates discontent and has nothing of value to add to any topic, and no knowledge of hunting, reloading, or other topics covered in the list of Forums, he does not need your or anyone else's encouragement. being a JERK comes natural to flave.YMMA Rio7

Yeah...I know you guys don't like Flave. At all.

Doesn't change the fact that Ballz runs around on the Fire and starts fights like some passive aggressive high-school girl.

Ballz invited the guy you hate directly into the thread. Then he cries about the "good guys".

Go put your dog and bramble kicking boots on killer.....you missed the mark again.
I didn't miss anything dumbass. deflave constantly interjects himself into threads with no provocation and very rarely if ever in a positive manner.

Yeah...I know you guys don't like Flave. At all.

Doesn't change the fact that Ballz runs around on the Fire and starts fights like some passive aggressive high-school girl.

Ballz invited the guy you hate directly into the thread. Then he cries about the "good guys".
deflave would have been here invited or not and always with a childish and insulting manner.
Jim, I will not try to speak for anyone but myself, you can go to Face Book to the 24 Hour Campfire Forum and find the Good Guy's that have left here because of the B.S. flave has spread here, flave has done every thing possible to get on that Campfire fire Forum and they want nothing to do with his B.S. Rio7
Jim, I will not try to speak for anyone but myself, you can go to Face Book to the 24 Hour Campfire Forum and find the Good Guy's that have left here because of the B.S. flave has spread here, flave has done every thing possible to get on that Campfire fire Forum and they want nothing to do with his B.S. Rio7

Because you are all cyber-bullies.

That’s why.
Facebooks

LOL
walls only work in Europe
Originally Posted by deflave

Because you are all cyber-bullies.

That’s why.
No, because you're a fuucking ass hole.

That's why.
flave, You are breaking my heart now you have gained victim status. must be tough being a Chicken Schitt Cry Baby and a Catfish go eat a worm. Rio7

Oh dear.

LOL
flave, You are breaking my heart now you have gained victim status. must be tough being a Chicken Schitt Cry Baby and a Catfish go eat a worm. Rio7

If I’m a victim you’re a rancher.

LOL
flave you forgot Cry Baby Catfish Chicken Schitt,as you will be known here in the future every time you post here. Rio7

Yo pard gramps give a list of these 24 hour good guys that left?
Flave, If your pea brain was Dynamite you couldn't blow your CATFISH NOSE, get back to the bottom of the pond bottom feeder No Cares what you have to say. Rio7

Clearly.

LOL
What kind of man "follows orders" at the cost of his own countries integrity? What are these federal agents if not traitors to their country? What type of person wants to work for an agency capable of this?

They probably seen your version of "landscaping" and decided to let some people that knew what they were doing come stateside.

LOL

Pard, If I were 90yrs old like you I sure in the ph uck wouldn’t be on here I be out enjoying my last few yrs on earth.
That's absolute bullshyt. deflave is the biggest troll/instigator here. Even worse than the commie/liberal trolls because he does it to people on his side of the political isle rather than his political enemies. You retards act as if he's funny and encourage/condone his abhorrent behavior, either because you're afraid to get on his shyt list and become a target yourselves {fuuckin cowards} or because you're just childish ass holes yourselves. It's not funny at all when douchebag deflave interjects comments like "Good, I hate dogs" into someones thread who is grieveing the loss of a pet, which I've seen him do many times. It's just plain pathetic, childish behavior. Only the most pathetic sort of attention whore loser needs it that badly.

First off, it's aisle. Not isle, you dumb fugk.

Second, you and Fireballz are COVTARD dumb fugks. Don't think you're anywhere near the American I am.

And Rio's dumb fugking ass thinks walls don't work.

LOL

What more need be said?
flave you forgot Cry Baby Catfish Chicken Schitt,as you will be known here in the future every time you post here. Rio7

Pard gramps, it’s time for your nap..

If only I had a safe space that solely allowed people that love me.

LOL

The kind whose wife is tired of living in a plywood shack, and being the sole provider for her family.
The kind whose wife goes on the WWW. And tells the husbands’ forum members what a POS he is !
The kind who complains about everything, takes no stand and is a perpetual victim.
The kind that talks about forum members deceased children.

That kind of “man”.

Go write your next “ Meltdown Manifesto “
Do it now !

Really?

Hahaha!

That's very interesting.

I can almost guarantee you that the non English speaking workers up here are all legal.

Maybe there are just too few of them around to slip a big portion of illegals though.
I say bullchit. they aint legal

Really?

Hahaha!

That's very interesting.

I say bullchit. they aint legal

Haha!

Whatever you say Sockpuppet.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
If governor hot wheels had a pair of balls the size of marbles, he would order the NG to string more razor wire- - - -behind the CBP pukes- - - - -and dare them to try to cut their way back into America!

He would also inform every Texas sheriff to deputize as many men as possible and help police the border as well, but he won't. Politicians are not the answer. Few are not scum.

He would also inform every Texas sheriff to deputize as many men as possible and help police the border as well, but he won't. Politicians are not the answer. Few are not scum.

Interesting.

Interesting.

Those that know - know.
79s it's not my job to look up information for you or the face book crowd does want you either so GFY Rio7
flave
What were you saying CATFISH, Chicken SCHITT, Cry Baby i wasn't pay attention to you and you butt buddy 79s. Rio7

First off, it's aisle. Not isle, you dumb fugk.

Second, you and Fireballz are COVTARD dumb fugks. Don't think you're anywhere near the American I am.

And Rio's dumb fugking ass thinks walls don't work.

LOL

What more need be said?
I'm more of an American than you'll ever be you pathetic gov't. tit sucking piece of shyt. Go lick your commie masters boots some more and do your part on the border to help them destroy this Country..
I'm more of an American than you'll ever be you pathetic gov't. tit sucking piece of shyt. Go lick your commie masters boots some more and do your part on the border to help them destroy this Country..

Yeah I remember you riding out those COVID bucks until your geriatric ass qualified for Social Security.

Real tough guy.

LOL
flave
What were you saying CATFISH, Chicken SCHITT, Cry Baby i wasn't pay attention to you and you butt buddy 79s. Rio7

Those Texas schools are really something'.

LOL
79s it's not my job to look up information for you or the face book crowd does want you either so GFY Rio7

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
flave, Your not just STUPID, But your a CLUMSY CATFISH, where's your rubber Ducky??? Rio7
In other words, the good guys had to find themselves a safe space? Like liberal women on a college campus?

Thats probably job security under the Biden Administration and under the DemocRATS...

our military giving secrets and information to the Chinks and our enemies , is probably rewarded with job security under the Biden Administration also....

DemocRATs care nothing about this country, except running it for their own personal financial gain.
All of Biden's corruption, he'll get a free pass on it, just like Hillary Clinton has gotten for decades...
flave, Your not just STUPID, But your a CLUMSY CATFISH, where's your rubber Ducky??? Rio7

A Texan's wit is usually on par with her spelling.

LOL
flave

Back in the POND CATFISH, your showing you're usual Stupidity. Rio7
flave

Has anyone ever told you that you don't know how to spell?

Or is it one of those "family secrets?"

LOL
flave

Quoted for the irony.
dassa

Seems I have picked up another CRITIC, I must start spell checking my posts,when calling the slimy Cat Fish A POS---Rio7
dassa

Seems I have picked up another CRITIC, I must start spell checking my posts,when calling the slimy Cat Fish A POS---Rio7

You could also learn to spell.

Just a thought.
dassa

At least if you’re calling someone stupid.
flave, Get you wire cutters they need you at the border, or you a Catfish that can't swim?, POS

Rio7

LOL

Not a lot to brag about but it is what it is. Avg IQ rank by state - Texas ranks 30 and Florida 38 but who's counting.

LOL....Spell check completed....

Average IQ By State – All 50 states ranked by IQ

Rank State Average IQ
1 Massachusetts 104.3
2 New Hampshire 104.2
3 Vermont 103.8
3 North Dakota 103.8
5 Minnesota 103.7
6 Montana 103.4
6 Maine 103.4
8 Iowa 103.2
9 Connecticut 103.1
10 Wisconsin 102.9
11 South Dakota 102.8
11 New Jersey 102.8
11 Kansas 102.8
14 Wyoming 102.4
15 Nebraska 102.3
16 Washington 101.9
16 Virginia 101.9
18 Ohio 101.8
19 Indiana 101.7
20 Colorado 101.6
21 Pennsylvania 101.5
22 Idaho 101.4
23 Oregon 101.2
24 Utah 101.1
25 Missouri 101
26 New York 100.7
27 Michigan 100.5
28 Delaware 100.4
29 North Carolina 100.2
30 Texas 100
31 Illinois 99.9
32 Maryland 99.7
33 Rhode Island 99.5
34 Kentucky 99.4
35 Oklahoma 99.3
36 Alaska 99
37 West Virginia 98.7
38 South Carolina 98.4
38 Florida 98.4
40 Georgia 98
41 Tennessee 97.7
42 Arkansas 97.5
43 Arizona 97.4
44 Nevada 96.5
45 New Mexico 95.7
45 Alabama 95.7
47 Hawaii 95.6
48 California 95.5
49 Louisiana 95.3
50 Mississippi 94.2
Damn if we’re top 20, I’d hate to see the rest of ya’ll !
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Damn if we’re top 20, I’d hate to see the rest of ya’ll !

Yeah - ya'll done got you some smarts. LOL
Originally Posted by RL

Rank State Average IQ
1 Massachusetts 104.3
2 New Hampshire 104.2
3 Vermont 103.8
3 North Dakota 103.8
5 Minnesota 103.7
6 Montana 103.4
6 Maine 103.4
8 Iowa 103.2
9 Connecticut 103.1
10 Wisconsin 102.9
11 South Dakota 102.8
11 New Jersey 102.8
11 Kansas 102.8
14 Wyoming 102.4
15 Nebraska 102.3
16 Washington 101.9
16 Virginia 101.9
18 Ohio 101.8
19 Indiana 101.7
20 Colorado 101.6
21 Pennsylvania 101.5
22 Idaho 101.4
23 Oregon 101.2
24 Utah 101.1
25 Missouri 101
26 New York 100.7
27 Michigan 100.5
28 Delaware 100.4
29 North Carolina 100.2
30 Texas 100
31 Illinois 99.9
32 Maryland 99.7
33 Rhode Island 99.5
34 Kentucky 99.4
35 Oklahoma 99.3
36 Alaska 99
37 West Virginia 98.7
38 South Carolina 98.4
38 Florida 98.4
40 Georgia 98
41 Tennessee 97.7
42 Arkansas 97.5
43 Arizona 97.4
44 Nevada 96.5
45 New Mexico 95.7
45 Alabama 95.7
47 Hawaii 95.6
48 California 95.5
49 Louisiana 95.3
50 Mississippi 94.2
You will find that there's a strong positive correlation between higher IQ states and the percentage of the population of that state that's White.
Originally Posted by RL

Rank State Average IQ
1 Massachusetts 104.3
2 New Hampshire 104.2
3 Vermont 103.8
3 North Dakota 103.8
5 Minnesota 103.7
6 Montana 103.4
6 Maine 103.4
8 Iowa 103.2
9 Connecticut 103.1
10 Wisconsin 102.9
11 South Dakota 102.8
11 New Jersey 102.8
11 Kansas 102.8
14 Wyoming 102.4
15 Nebraska 102.3
16 Washington 101.9
16 Virginia 101.9
18 Ohio 101.8
19 Indiana 101.7
20 Colorado 101.6
21 Pennsylvania 101.5
22 Idaho 101.4
23 Oregon 101.2
24 Utah 101.1
25 Missouri 101
26 New York 100.7
27 Michigan 100.5
28 Delaware 100.4
29 North Carolina 100.2
30 Texas 100
31 Illinois 99.9
32 Maryland 99.7
33 Rhode Island 99.5
34 Kentucky 99.4
35 Oklahoma 99.3
36 Alaska 99
37 West Virginia 98.7
38 South Carolina 98.4
38 Florida 98.4
40 Georgia 98
41 Tennessee 97.7
42 Arkansas 97.5
43 Arizona 97.4
44 Nevada 96.5
45 New Mexico 95.7
45 Alabama 95.7
47 Hawaii 95.6
48 California 95.5
49 Louisiana 95.3
50 Mississippi 94.2
You will find that there's a strong positive correlation between higher IQ states and the percentage of the population of that state that's White.

Maybe the stats for Texas indicates the last million or so that came across the river. smile
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL

Rank State Average IQ
1 Massachusetts 104.3
2 New Hampshire 104.2
3 Vermont 103.8
3 North Dakota 103.8
5 Minnesota 103.7
6 Montana 103.4
6 Maine 103.4
8 Iowa 103.2
9 Connecticut 103.1
10 Wisconsin 102.9
11 South Dakota 102.8
11 New Jersey 102.8
11 Kansas 102.8
14 Wyoming 102.4
15 Nebraska 102.3
16 Washington 101.9
16 Virginia 101.9
18 Ohio 101.8
19 Indiana 101.7
20 Colorado 101.6
21 Pennsylvania 101.5
22 Idaho 101.4
23 Oregon 101.2
24 Utah 101.1
25 Missouri 101
26 New York 100.7
27 Michigan 100.5
28 Delaware 100.4
29 North Carolina 100.2
30 Texas 100
31 Illinois 99.9
32 Maryland 99.7
33 Rhode Island 99.5
34 Kentucky 99.4
35 Oklahoma 99.3
36 Alaska 99
37 West Virginia 98.7
38 South Carolina 98.4
38 Florida 98.4
40 Georgia 98
41 Tennessee 97.7
42 Arkansas 97.5
43 Arizona 97.4
44 Nevada 96.5
45 New Mexico 95.7
45 Alabama 95.7
47 Hawaii 95.6
48 California 95.5
49 Louisiana 95.3
50 Mississippi 94.2

Maybe the stats for Texas indicates the last million or so that came across the river. smile

Doubt it, that would move you north of 30.
🤣😂

At least you’re triple digits.
👍🏼
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL

Rank State Average IQ
1 Massachusetts 104.3
2 New Hampshire 104.2
3 Vermont 103.8
3 North Dakota 103.8
5 Minnesota 103.7
6 Montana 103.4
6 Maine 103.4
8 Iowa 103.2
9 Connecticut 103.1
10 Wisconsin 102.9
11 South Dakota 102.8
11 New Jersey 102.8
11 Kansas 102.8
14 Wyoming 102.4
15 Nebraska 102.3
16 Washington 101.9
16 Virginia 101.9
18 Ohio 101.8
19 Indiana 101.7
20 Colorado 101.6
21 Pennsylvania 101.5
22 Idaho 101.4
23 Oregon 101.2
24 Utah 101.1
25 Missouri 101
26 New York 100.7
27 Michigan 100.5
28 Delaware 100.4
29 North Carolina 100.2
30 Texas 100
31 Illinois 99.9
32 Maryland 99.7
33 Rhode Island 99.5
34 Kentucky 99.4
35 Oklahoma 99.3
36 Alaska 99
37 West Virginia 98.7
38 South Carolina 98.4
38 Florida 98.4
40 Georgia 98
41 Tennessee 97.7
42 Arkansas 97.5
43 Arizona 97.4
44 Nevada 96.5
45 New Mexico 95.7
45 Alabama 95.7
47 Hawaii 95.6
48 California 95.5
49 Louisiana 95.3
50 Mississippi 94.2

Doubt it, that would move you north of 30.
🤣😂

At least you’re triple digits.
👍🏼

They keep coming in from San Francisco and Los Angeles we won't be. LOL
Western border worse than Southern ?

Yes & No - you know what you get when they come from the river. When coming from the west it is a crap shoot.
dassa

Dude, I'm not criticizing. I'm a fan of anyone who has the balls to misuse both your and you're when calling someone else stupid. Keep up the good work.
Originally Posted by RL

Yes & No - you know what you get when they come from the river. When coming from the west it is a crap shoot.

LOL !😂😂
dassa, Thanks You are all Heart. Rio7
Originally Posted by RL

LOL

Not a lot to brag about but it is what it is. Avg IQ rank by state - Texas ranks 30 and Florida 38 but who's counting.

Rank State Average IQ
1 Massachusetts 104.3
2 New Hampshire 104.2
3 Vermont 103.8
3 North Dakota 103.8
5 Minnesota 103.7
6 Montana 103.4
6 Maine 103.4
8 Iowa 103.2
9 Connecticut 103.1
10 Wisconsin 102.9
11 South Dakota 102.8
11 New Jersey 102.8
11 Kansas 102.8
14 Wyoming 102.4
15 Nebraska 102.3
16 Washington 101.9
16 Virginia 101.9
18 Ohio 101.8
19 Indiana 101.7
20 Colorado 101.6
21 Pennsylvania 101.5
22 Idaho 101.4
23 Oregon 101.2
24 Utah 101.1
25 Missouri 101
26 New York 100.7
27 Michigan 100.5
28 Delaware 100.4
29 North Carolina 100.2
30 Texas 100
31 Illinois 99.9
32 Maryland 99.7
33 Rhode Island 99.5
34 Kentucky 99.4
35 Oklahoma 99.3
36 Alaska 99
37 West Virginia 98.7
38 South Carolina 98.4
38 Florida 98.4
40 Georgia 98
41 Tennessee 97.7
42 Arkansas 97.5
43 Arizona 97.4
44 Nevada 96.5
45 New Mexico 95.7
45 Alabama 95.7
47 Hawaii 95.6
48 California 95.5
49 Louisiana 95.3
50 Mississippi 94.2

I have to call B.S. on this ..... there is no way Oregon is in the middle of the I.Q. list.... never been to Texas but if Rio7 is a typical Texan I suspect it should rate much lower also.... smile
Massajewass.

LMFAO
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by RL

LOL

Rank State Average IQ
1 Massachusetts 104.3
2 New Hampshire 104.2
3 Vermont 103.8
3 North Dakota 103.8
5 Minnesota 103.7
6 Montana 103.4
6 Maine 103.4
8 Iowa 103.2
9 Connecticut 103.1
10 Wisconsin 102.9
11 South Dakota 102.8
11 New Jersey 102.8
11 Kansas 102.8
14 Wyoming 102.4
15 Nebraska 102.3
16 Washington 101.9
16 Virginia 101.9
18 Ohio 101.8
19 Indiana 101.7
20 Colorado 101.6
21 Pennsylvania 101.5
22 Idaho 101.4
23 Oregon 101.2
24 Utah 101.1
25 Missouri 101
26 New York 100.7
27 Michigan 100.5
28 Delaware 100.4
29 North Carolina 100.2
30 Texas 100
31 Illinois 99.9
32 Maryland 99.7
33 Rhode Island 99.5
34 Kentucky 99.4
35 Oklahoma 99.3
36 Alaska 99
37 West Virginia 98.7
38 South Carolina 98.4
38 Florida 98.4
40 Georgia 98
41 Tennessee 97.7
42 Arkansas 97.5
43 Arizona 97.4
44 Nevada 96.5
45 New Mexico 95.7
45 Alabama 95.7
47 Hawaii 95.6
48 California 95.5
49 Louisiana 95.3
50 Mississippi 94.2

I have to call B.S. on this ..... there is no way Oregon is in the middle of the I.Q. list.... never been to Texas but if Rio7 is a typical Texan I suspect it should rate much lower also.... smile

Remember when kingston tried to break down the bologna virus?

LOL

Fugking moron.
Remember when kingston tried to break down the bologna virus?

LOL

Fugking moron.

Why are people so bothered by these questions?

LOL
© 24hourcampfire