Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by Tminc
Yep and the governor is bussing them all over the country.The Biden administration is giving them debit cards,housing,food,and medical care.The whole friggen third world will be here nxt week.FJB and all of the guilty bastards on both sides our politics.Kiss the USA goodby,the globalist have won. Elections ain't gonna get us out of this chit.They will burn it all down before they stop.

Given the depths duplicity most politicians have now it would not come as a surprise to me if Abbot is being taken care of for letting them across the border. Bussing them around may very well just be another diversion as to what is really taking place.

The only real way to change this is an overwhelming number of armed citizens policing the border and forcing the feds hand. Maybe not even then.
You're right Jim, the only way to stop the invasion, and the only people that have the will are the citizenry, is some form of Posse Comitatus. Sworn in either by county sheriffs or better, a state attorney general. Huge illuminated signs, REGRESAR, with a skull and crossbones.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
only a man like Hitler can fix this country like it or not. that is how far gone the US is

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tminc
Yep and the governor is bussing them all over the country.The Biden administration is giving them debit cards,housing,food,and medical care.The whole friggen third world will be here nxt week.FJB and all of the guilty bastards on both sides our politics.Kiss the USA goodby,the globalist have won. Elections ain't gonna get us out of this chit.They will burn it all down before they stop.

And their kids don't need their shots to attend free school with the citizens kids.

Now where is the TB coming from? Gayghosts and Houston_2s buds, that's who.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mrmeener
only a man like Hitler can fix this country like it or not. that is how far gone the US is

As Q said, The Military is the only way forward.

As Q said, It's Coming.

As Trump said, "When the people learn the truth....."

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
This is absurd!

Link to video

This is why a wall is not effective.

One administration puts the wall up and effectively enforces it, and uses and maintains it as a barrier... and the next administration opens it all up again, and orders agents as well as national guard troops to aid the illegals, hand them a cell phone, a work visa, and an EBT card, and sends them wherever they want to go in the U.S.

Worst sell out of the American citizens I've ever witnessed.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
This is absurd!

Link to video

This is why a wall is not effective.

One administration puts the wall up and effectively enforces it, and uses and maintains it as a barrier... and the next administration opens it all up again, and orders agents as well as national guard troops to aid the illegals, hand them a cell phone, a work visa, and an EBT card, and sends them wherever they want to go in the U.S.

Worst sell out of the American citizens I've ever witnessed.

A wall alone, in and of itself is not. But no one I know of has said it was.

But walls do work, as I stated in another thread. Look to Hungary and Poland.

But then, how’re the border ranchers going to get their wet laborers?

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I spend my life on different S. Texas ranches.

The only wetbacks I ever see are running and bailing out from sheriff's deputies, or DPS. I do see them in town quite often... in WalMart, or driving around with their Mexican flags flying from the pickups pulling their lawn service trailers, or in the emergency room of the hospital getting free healthcare. I drive by and see them at Cafe Jalisco #567, lined up for breakfast tacos before they go to work with roofing companies.

But I don't see them working on ranches. Haven't in decades.

See the neighborhoods in Houston where they are located for distribution by Cartels 30-40 to a two bedroom house, with every house in the block owned and operated by the same cartels. I've seen the trash they pile up by single dumpsters you couldn't cram into an 18 wheeler because there 600 people living in that city block that was intended for 40 people's trash service.

I see them jamming up our hospitals, highways in uninsured vehicles, filling up our schools.. while having no records of education or vaccination of any sort.

Also see them given work visas by the Biden administration if they are from Venezuela... while entering our country illegally.

I have picked up 18 women and children who were abandoned by 3 Coyotes after their smuggling vehicle broke down in the middle of the desert, along a desolate road on a morning where temperatures were in the low teens.

Have seen the bodies they dump in the bar ditches down here when a sick human trafficked person dies while being smuggled.

Even seen them come through ranches and steal vehicles and tractors to meet cartels at specific pickup points. Seen them cut and drive through ranch fences or travel along power line easements to avoid detection.

But I never.... ever see any working on ranches. Ever. whistle

Try again.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I couldn’t say about S Texas ranches. But in WA, from my experience, the vast majority of ag labor are illegals.

Even on the rez, hardly an Indian at work.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

The only wetbacks I ever see are running and bailing out from sheriff's deputies, or DPS. I do see them in town quite often... in WalMart, or driving around with their Mexican flags flying from the pickups pulling their lawn service trailers, or in the emergency room of the hospital getting free healthcare. I drive by and see them at Cafe Jalisco #567, lined up for breakfast tacos before they go to work with roofing companies.

See the neighborhoods in Houston where they are located for distribution by Cartels 30-40 to a two bedroom house, with every house in the block owned and operated by the same cartels. I've seen the trash they pile up by single dumpsters you couldn't cram into an 18 wheeler because there 600 people living in that city block that was intended for 40 people's trash service.

I see them jamming up our hospitals, highways in uninsured vehicles, filling up our schools.. while having no records of education or vaccination of any sort.

Also see them given work visas by the Biden administration if they are from Venezuela... while entering our country illegally.

I have picked up 18 women and children who were abandoned by 3 Coyotes after their smuggling vehicle broke down in the middle of the desert, along a desolate road on a morning where temperatures were in the low teens.

Have seen the bodies they dump in the bar ditches down here when a sick human trafficked person dies while being smuggled.

Even seen them come through ranches and steal vehicles and tractors to meet cartels at specific pickup points. Seen them cut and drive through ranch fences or travel along power line easements to avoid detection.

Try again.

Lol. Ok. wink

How do you feel about foreigners owning agricultural land in the US?

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I couldn’t say about S Texas ranches. But in WA, from my experience, the vast majority of ag labor are illegals.

Texans have used them for generations as well. But it’s gauche to admit it now.

MAGA
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Our former Sheriff was adamantly opposed to illegal immigration and didn’t hesitate to challenge the magic knee grow on his policies. He went to Washington DC several times. He and a democrat congresswoman were both outspoken on the issue and the negative effect it had on their constituents. Several prominent people in the county were also part of this bilateral effort.

The former sheriff is dead now, died in a one car accident on a remote forest service road on his way to go elk hunting with his son. The former congress woman is pretty much a vegetable after being shot in the head. She survived and her scumbag husband trots her out when he needs votes.

Our current sheriff not half the public servant his predecessor was. He made a county wide announcement the other day that CBP would start releasing illegals in Bisbee and Douglas. No resistance, no attempt to contact the feds and tell them no, just an announcement. Basically be prepared because the sheriffs office is not going to do anything. But don’t resist or we will arrest your a$$.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Those flailing their arms in 2023 about illegals here are kinda late. They’ve done had kids and grandkids in TN.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Can the Texas gov do anything ? Have the NG or Tx leo arrest BP agents ?

Uhhmmm...."NO!".

Look, the CBP is a Fed LEO group.
As much as Gov Abbott would like to give CBP orders, that's outside his authority.
Gov. Abbott can "order"(?) the Nat'l Guard, but so far, everything the Nat'l Guard does for Abbott, CBP undoes.
Abbott has sent the Nat'l Guard to the border to assist CBP.
The Nat'l Guard has no authority to uphold any immigration laws without being deputized by the CBP.
CBP isn't about to relinquish ANY authority to the Nat'l Guard!
So far CBP only uses the Nat'l Guard for menial tasks.
In all honesty, the Nat'l Guard DOES free up agents to do more work in the field.....not that they do.

Also note: CBP agents ARE human. They have found agents that turned out to be cartel "plants" and others that are on the cartel payroll.

P.S. - CBP agents are not above the law. They have been arrested for a variety of crimes, from murder to domestic violence to DUI, etc, etc.
After all, they ARE just human!

Last edited by MartinStrummer; 09/26/23.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Really?

I wouldn't have thought that. How did you know they were illegals?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Try again.

PREZACTLY!!!

Don’t see any around here working for Ranchers or Farmers.

The only ones I see actually working are either roofers or concrete crews.
The rest I see are in line at the grocery store, fat assed women with a bunch of fat assed kids buying a ton of groceries with their .Gov EBT Card.
Or overcrowding the ER at the local hospitals getting free health care. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Try again.

PREZACTLY!!!

Don’t see any around here working for Ranchers or Farmers.

The only ones I see actually working are either roofers or concrete crews.
The rest I see are in line at the grocery store, fat assed women with a bunch of fat assed kids buying a ton of groceries with their .Gov EBT Card.
Or overcrowding the ER at the local hospitals getting free health care. 😡

Yeppers!
Most farm/ranch work isn't necessarily "hard labor", but it takes some chutzpah.
A less than stellar ranch hand can do more damage in a day
than a hard working rancher can straighten out in a month! 😖
Great ranch hands are a once in a lifetime find and are treasured.
A great ranch hand only needs instruction if the rancher wants something specific/special done.
Once instructed, it will be done that way from that day forward.
A great ranch hand is loyal to his "rancher" and "rides for the brand".

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Looks like I hit a chord with the loudmouths crowd.

LOL

One of the campfires biggest loud mouths calling others loudmouths… I guess that is part of the victim mentality!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If Lara is correct, looks like some of the Texas republicans helping the illegal aliens.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ticians-working-against-border-security/

Any of you forum members that live in Texas live near Plum Grove? If so, is this at all accurate?

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2...plum-grove-texas-governor-abbott-n579032

Last edited by SCRUBS; 09/26/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Really?

I wouldn't have thought that. How did you know they were illegals?

Chances are MM is probably right since that [bleep] hole is a "sanctuary state" .

Mandatory E Verify would help answer that question.

Last edited by SCRUBS; 09/26/23.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
If governor hot wheels had a pair of balls the size of marbles, he would order the NG to string more razor wire- - - -behind the CBP pukes- - - - -and dare them to try to cut their way back into America!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1936M71, 1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 204guy, 64 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,685
Posts18,493,989
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.