Home
Yes or No with thoughts?

Thank you kind folks....
No, hell no. I cannot stand Nikki Haley. Expect her to lose it on stage tonight, for those who watch. IMO
Nope, I'll get all the info I need right here.....
She's been climbing in the polls,I would think the others will try to bag on her.
But short answer ,no
Should be almost as entertaining as a Roy Rogers marathon.
WGAF. Trump ‘24 or nothing.
NO... waste of time... watching The Donald right now on NEWSMAX...
Nope. What they say has no bearing on my life.
Just curious to see if Chris Christie has been adhering to the fasting thread……
probably check in on periodically.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
What debate? I know who I’m voting for and won’t waste time watching ass wipes lie to me.
Nope, a waste of time.
Won’t watch the debates between the dem/Rep candidate either.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by jackmountain

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Those pictures pretty much tell the story.

I won't be watching the debate. I have no respect/trust for anyone involved in the debate. There is nothing anyone can say or do to keep me from voting for Trump.
WHY?
No sir
Pointless with stolen elections.
I will wait for RAM full report and copy paste analysis from OldElkHunter
NO
Watching............seeing what the GOP is doing.
Not impressed, w/ issues, biased moderators.

Ramaswamy smacking the rest.
saw on twitter - someone said two the moderators aren't American citizens

only on Fox
Pence is completely lost.
Haley is flowing heavy
I’m enjoying this one, pretty wild
Over an hour in and not one candidate has even mentioned the Biden DOJ weaponizing the power of the state to take down its top opponent

Nothing else matters if they let this stand

Either fight back or you are OWNED - Jack Posobiec
I had no idea there was a debate tonight. Didn't they have one 2 weeks ago? I thought Trump was going to Michigan? Was that tonight?
No, not watching the marionettes spout their lines. Once you see the strings you can't unsee them. Clown Show.

I know who I'm voting for.
I tried but Lasted maybe 5 minutes. Schit
Show
Originally Posted by KFWA
Over an hour in and not one candidate has even mentioned the Biden DOJ weaponizing the power of the state to take down its top opponent

Nothing else matters if they let this stand

Either fight back or you are OWNED - Jack Posobiec
That’s exactly why I had little interest and didn’t watch it.
Way too much chaos and grand standing. They tried to put them, one against another. Stupid
Lard ass thinks Trump is afraid to be there! Ha! He don't NEED to be there!
Who was there?
Burgum was the smartest one on the stage, but I've got a better chance than he does...
Perino was hot...
why?
^^^^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^
Originally Posted by renegade50
Yes or No with thoughts?

Thank you kind folks....
I wouldn't have watched it with your eyes....
Why?? You expecting the Republicans to do something positive??
Bah, these things are just a contest of zingers and who had the best one liners. Like it or not, Trunp is the presumptive nominee.
Watched highlights. Appears Ramaswamy won hands down. He's saying everything I want a candidate to say.
Wife and I watched DJT first then switched over to the B team. Vivek is the only one with charisma. After a couple of times watching them ignore the question and talk about something else we switched channels.
Total cluster.

Ramaswamy talks to damn much.
Pence is caught in some time warp.
Christie looks like he just licked Krispy Creme glaze off his fingers.
Desantis has the single most condescending facial expressions I've ever witnessed next to Trump.
Nicky is definitely trying to hand grenade Scott.
Scott was irrelative at best, very disappointing...........

Burgum was the most impressive ............that should tell us something.

And what the hell was Dana Perino thinking asking to "vote people off the island"?
Probably not.
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
Total cluster.

And what the hell was Dana Perino thinking asking to "vote people off the island"?

I saw a BBC report late last night that basically said just that. They also said viewers mostly wanted to vote the moderators off the island.

I generally like Dana, pretty smart Christian mostly dignified and a huge dog lover. I don't like that she let her new bosses push her into a "gotcha" bait question.
Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco
Lard ass thinks Trump is afraid to be there! Ha! He don't NEED to be there!

It's funny watching politicians debate.
You know they practice, are schooled, probably debated in high school and college.

But they are high society.
Debating to snooty rules, politics are a street fight.

Christie needs to come hang out with me at lunch and break for a week. He'd lose weight, we would eat his lunch. Every day!

Rule #1.
Folks will show you where their goat is tied, every time.
You just gotta pay attention.
The best tell is the weapon they attack with.
They think it will be effective on you, because they are susceptible to it.

Christie's Donald Duck concept had big possibilities to screw with Trump. He fumbled it around and lost it.

If he had used it right, and early, then hammered it every time he could, he'd have Trump in the one on one game he has been trying to arrange.

I don't think he would win!
But he could draw Trump out, a battle between them would throw a blanket over everyone else.
Complete schitshow. Trump won by not even being there.

I figure this election will pretty much kill the debate format as anything worthwhile.

Long form podcast is where it’s at. Just have a candidate on, maybe two at a time, and let them talk about all kinds of issues for two or three hours with a host like Rogan or Tucker. All this ridiculous postering and trying to talk over each while completely irrelevant jackasses like Mike Pence blather on like it is 1982 does nothing but make everyone look bad without telling the voters a damned thing.
Debates are made for tv entertainment for retards.
Who would watch nags at a thoroughbred race?
Another summary UNWATCHABLE !

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...c-fox-for-including-univision-in-debate/
another debate was on last night....well dang....missed another..

A waste of time, nothing more, nothing less.
Halley must not have impressed the purseholders enough last night

Big push to get Youngkin to declare
Originally Posted by KFWA
Big push to get Youngkin to declare

If he has half a brain, he would steer as far from this presidential election as he can.
They all have to declare to support the winning candidate per RNC, bet that's not going to happen when the leading guy isn't there and has said he won't support any of them.
I don't see debates as drawing an audience at all. Candidates can get more people to hear their message going on Rogan or Tucker than ANY news network debate. AND they get to do most the talking.
I don't see debates as drawing an audience at all. Candidates can get more people to hear their message going on Rogan or Tucker than ANY news network debate. AND they get to do most the talking.

Nobody here is listening to Rogan, I was informed he was a commie liberal that didn't support the 2nd and didn't vote for King Trump.

He's a POS that goes to canned hunts and moved to Texas to pretend to be rid of Californication, certainly nobody here would listen to his drivel.

I can't listen to the debates until Christie drops out.
Listening to him makes me nauseous.
I watched to see what the GOP had for the Dems.
Not a bit impressed. Complete tard show.
That is the best that the GOP can do, with the entire US of A to pull from??
Why watch a group that if they could put all their voters together couldn’t even come close to beating Trump in the primary? Ramaswamy? Not in a million years. I deal with enough dot heads in general life without having one telling me how I will live. Add to that how he got his money, and the fact that everything he says is likely handed to him by folks that have an interest in him being there.

The rest are like old whores with expensive clothes and perfume. Fall for their pitch and come away diseased, broke, and disappointed. Trump showed intelligence by not jumping into that steaming pile. He understands nobody GAF about those hacks or the media, and he loses nothing by ignoring them. I have said already, I will vote for Trump if he is in jail on election day charged with murder. I hate all those who hate him, and me. They can suck start a shotgun, save us the trouble.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Nobody here is listening to Rogan, I was informed he was a commie liberal that didn't support the 2nd and didn't vote for King Trump.

He's a POS that goes to canned hunts and moved to Texas to pretend to be rid of Californication, certainly nobody here would listen to his drivel.

OH MY!!!!! You gonna vote for Trump if Rogan does? You sure seem to be on his nuts. Please tell us what to do! You don't respect Trump but if Rogan goes that way, you must right?
I watched a little of it today and Lord help me, I think I would rather vote for Hillary than Nikki Haley. How her husband hasn’t shot himself yet, is a mystery. She is the most disagreeable woman I have ever seen. Frick, Kamala could beat her.
And the purpose to watching them is what? The RNC will choose the candidate. The dems will massively cheat again in the swing states that matter.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

OH MY!!!!! You gonna vote for Trump if Rogan does? You sure seem to be on his nuts. Please tell us what to do! You don't respect Trump but if Rogan goes that way, you must right?

Comprehension = priceless

Idiot learn to read.

LOL

Idiot learn to read.

LOL
Profound

Idiot learn to read.

LOL
Profound

Seems to be your stock robot response, your boyfriend teach ya that faqqot ?
Couldn't care less.

Idiot learn to read.

LOL
Profound

Quote one time that I said the word "profound" never Trumper Douche, or is it Van Der Douche?

Idiot learn to read.

LOL
Profound

Quote one time that I said the word "profound" never Trumper Douche, or is it Van Der Douche?

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
There have been numerous threads about Rogan on here already. As soon as he says something that might be center/right he’s paraded as having been red pilled. Give him a few weeks and he’ll give you reason to laugh at yourself for having believed so. He’s an entertainer, nothing more, nothing less. And he’s damn good at it.

Exactly, I admitted fault to believing he was a conservative .... now the mob wants blowwjobs, go find gheyghost or someone.

How is that a revelation though? Rogan’s schtick is well known. And like I said, has been the topic of many a conversation around this fire.

At least you admit you got taken.

To be honest, I don't live here 12 months a year. I take breaks for 3-4 months at a time, and focus on other forums and hobbies....if you look at my posts you'll see that.

I'll spend months on archery, then knives, then UFC, then watches, then optics....etc. That's the way I've always done it, never park anywhere for too long....my life is busy, and I like to keep moving based on my mood and time of the year.

That's how I missed and was wrong about Rogan, I still find him an interesting listen on his podcast, and he's the best color commentator in MMA history.....no matter what his politics may be. I know he support some conservative viewpoints, some Liberal, some ideas off the wall(like sitting in a -250 degree chamber after weight lifting)....and that he bowhunts because he likes natural meat, not processed products or shot up with chemicals.

That's my honest take on the subject, and honest response to your question BGG.
Profound. That gives you license to be a dumbass then?

Anything else you need ?
I thought it was a waste of time. Moderators had no control, time clock wasn't followed, alarms ignored.

Dana looked hot. Christy did his lying best for the DNC Nikki is Hillary with a bad southern accent. Viveck is exposed as the Trojan horse he is. Pence is where Biden was 9 months ago cognitively. Burgham had a pretty good night. Seemed Dana facilitated him some. Could have done w/o the Btit. And the Mexican.
I already have a person to vote for.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I already have a person to vote for.

I hear you.

Didn't watch a minute of that garbage. Don't feel at a loss.
Total cluster.

Desantis has the single most condescending facial expressions I've ever witnessed next to Trump.

Can't disagree with much of what you laid out there, SP.
Profound. That gives you license to be a dumbass then?

Anything else you need ?
LOL, you got me.
Not one minute's worth,
Total cluster.

Exactly!! I lost a lot of respect for her with that little stunt. Glad they didn’t feed into it. It was juvenile and designed to spur conflict and reactions. Very disappointing.
© 24hourcampfire