Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Axl Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
And the purpose to watching them is what? The RNC will choose the candidate. The dems will massively cheat again in the swing states that matter.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
I don't see debates as drawing an audience at all. Candidates can get more people to hear their message going on Rogan or Tucker than ANY news network debate. AND they get to do most the talking.

Nobody here is listening to Rogan, I was informed he was a commie liberal that didn't support the 2nd and didn't vote for King Trump.

He's a POS that goes to canned hunts and moved to Texas to pretend to be rid of Californication, certainly nobody here would listen to his drivel.

OH MY!!!!! You gonna vote for Trump if Rogan does? You sure seem to be on his nuts. Please tell us what to do! You don't respect Trump but if Rogan goes that way, you must right?

Comprehension = priceless

Idiot learn to read.

LOL

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I don't see debates as drawing an audience at all. Candidates can get more people to hear their message going on Rogan or Tucker than ANY news network debate. AND they get to do most the talking.

Nobody here is listening to Rogan, I was informed he was a commie liberal that didn't support the 2nd and didn't vote for King Trump.

He's a POS that goes to canned hunts and moved to Texas to pretend to be rid of Californication, certainly nobody here would listen to his drivel.

OH MY!!!!! You gonna vote for Trump if Rogan does? You sure seem to be on his nuts. Please tell us what to do! You don't respect Trump but if Rogan goes that way, you must right?

Idiot learn to read.

LOL
Profound

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Idiot learn to read.

LOL
Profound

Seems to be your stock robot response, your boyfriend teach ya that faqqot ?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Couldn't care less.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

Idiot learn to read.

LOL
Profound

Quote one time that I said the word "profound" never Trumper Douche, or is it Van Der Douche?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Idiot learn to read.

LOL
Profound

Quote one time that I said the word "profound" never Trumper Douche, or is it Van Der Douche?

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
There have been numerous threads about Rogan on here already. As soon as he says something that might be center/right he’s paraded as having been red pilled. Give him a few weeks and he’ll give you reason to laugh at yourself for having believed so. He’s an entertainer, nothing more, nothing less. And he’s damn good at it.

Exactly, I admitted fault to believing he was a conservative .... now the mob wants blowwjobs, go find gheyghost or someone.

How is that a revelation though? Rogan’s schtick is well known. And like I said, has been the topic of many a conversation around this fire.

At least you admit you got taken.

To be honest, I don't live here 12 months a year. I take breaks for 3-4 months at a time, and focus on other forums and hobbies....if you look at my posts you'll see that.

I'll spend months on archery, then knives, then UFC, then watches, then optics....etc. That's the way I've always done it, never park anywhere for too long....my life is busy, and I like to keep moving based on my mood and time of the year.

That's how I missed and was wrong about Rogan, I still find him an interesting listen on his podcast, and he's the best color commentator in MMA history.....no matter what his politics may be. I know he support some conservative viewpoints, some Liberal, some ideas off the wall(like sitting in a -250 degree chamber after weight lifting)....and that he bowhunts because he likes natural meat, not processed products or shot up with chemicals.

That's my honest take on the subject, and honest response to your question BGG.
Profound. That gives you license to be a dumbass then?

Anything else you need ?

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I thought it was a waste of time. Moderators had no control, time clock wasn't followed, alarms ignored.

Dana looked hot. Christy did his lying best for the DNC Nikki is Hillary with a bad southern accent. Viveck is exposed as the Trojan horse he is. Pence is where Biden was 9 months ago cognitively. Burgham had a pretty good night. Seemed Dana facilitated him some. Could have done w/o the Btit. And the Mexican.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I already have a person to vote for.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by reivertom
I already have a person to vote for.

I hear you.

Didn't watch a minute of that garbage. Don't feel at a loss.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Total cluster.

Ramaswamy talks to damn much.
Pence is caught in some time warp.
Christie looks like he just licked Krispy Creme glaze off his fingers.
Desantis has the single most condescending facial expressions I've ever witnessed next to Trump.
Nicky is definitely trying to hand grenade Scott.
Scott was irrelative at best, very disappointing...........

Burgum was the most impressive ............that should tell us something.

And what the hell was Dana Perino thinking asking to "vote people off the island"?

Can't disagree with much of what you laid out there, SP.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Profound. That gives you license to be a dumbass then?

Anything else you need ?
LOL, you got me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not one minute's worth,

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Total cluster.

Ramaswamy talks to damn much.
Pence is caught in some time warp.
Christie looks like he just licked Krispy Creme glaze off his fingers.
Desantis has the single most condescending facial expressions I've ever witnessed next to Trump.
Nicky is definitely trying to hand grenade Scott.
Scott was irrelative at best, very disappointing...........

Burgum was the most impressive ............that should tell us something.

And what the hell was Dana Perino thinking asking to "vote people off the island"?

Exactly!! I lost a lot of respect for her with that little stunt. Glad they didn’t feed into it. It was juvenile and designed to spur conflict and reactions. Very disappointing.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 53 invisible), 2,632 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,631
Posts18,474,330
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.