Home
Posted By: Fubarski Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/28/23
Apparently, the guy couldn't get a Komodo Dragon.

Less people have been bitten by Alligator service animals than any other breed.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/...507-54574d61-9b71-4f56-a8b1-e2628b6c4943
I remember the story they did on him back in 2019.
Posted By: plumbum Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/29/23
Emotional support animal =/= service animal
Gawd I wish I hadn't left my phone in the truck that one day at Rural King.
Dude had a wallaby or kangaroo thing.
Tacticool vest patches and on a leash.

šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Slumlord got pics of some woman with a fuuking capuchin monkey or schit like that the next week.

Viva Clarksvegas.....

šŸ˜ƒšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ„“
Posted By: TimZ Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/29/23
Fine by me as long as the gator has a muzzle on itā€¦.
Posted By: hanco Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/29/23
You see people with them all the time now. I wonder how many are really service animals. You mostly see women with them!!
We all know how loving a gentle gators are in the wild......
I've seen a few establishments pushing back on nitwits who think slapping a vest on fido means they can bring it with wherever they go.

They post the definition of a bonafide service animal at the door, and say "stay out" if your animal doesn't meet the criteria.

I'm all for it.
Posted By: JMR40 Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/29/23
Those animals are a big help to a lot of people. But the system is clearly being abused. I've seen the difference they can make with some special needs kids and wouldn't want to see them lose their animals. Usually dogs. I don't know what the answer is. Seems we always have someone who ruins things for everyone.
Absolutely. No complaints about legitimate service dogs.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/29/23
Originally Posted by smokepole

Service Animals were defined in 2011 as Service DOGS...only exception is mini-horses for the blind. Emotional Support Animals are a SCAM on their best day and other than rentals theres no legal accommodation given them.

The Service Dog thing has been so abused by people putting a vest on their pets that I can honestly say Ive only seen one real Service Dog in the last 3 years. I used to train them..I kinda know what to look for and 99% of what Im seeing are fakes.
I'm no dog expert but I was thinking the same. A service dog has an air about it, very alert, observant, well-trained and behaved.

Most of the ones with vests are none of that.
A service animal is one that is certified by the ADA and trained to do a specific task to help a handicapped person. They are allowed by Federal law to enter most if not all places open to the public. An emotional support animal may be just someones pet and they absolutely have no real certification or Federal protection to enter anywhere.
Originally Posted by JMR40
Those animals are a big help to a lot of people. But the system is clearly being abused. I've seen the difference they can make with some special needs kids and wouldn't want to see them lose their animals. Usually dogs. I don't know what the answer is. Seems we always have someone who ruins things for everyone.
GFY and your service animals fetish.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/29/23
I know for sure there are motels and hotels that do not allow animals. Would this be a violation of the ADA? A motel owner ought to be allowed to keep animals out.
Originally Posted by Hastings
I know for sure there are motels and hotels that do not allow animals. Would this be a violation of the ADA? A motel owner ought to be allowed to keep animals out.

If its a legit SERVICE dog they should be allowed in. Emotional Support Animals on the other hand as Ingwe said are mostly a scam people use to get their annoying ass dogs etc allowed wherever they want, but legally the only exception mandating their allowance is for rental housing.
Originally Posted by plumbum
Emotional support animal =/= service animal

Negatory, sir!
An ESA and a "Service Animal" are "different".
I have a "service dog", and I also have a "therapy dog".
My eldest has an "ESA"!
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/29/23

Here ya' go. Free info, take it for what it's worth.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclop...-dogs-and-emotional-support-animals.html

Which Animals Count as Service Animals in Louisiana?

In Louisiana, a service animal is a dog who is trained to do work or tasks for someone with a disability, whether physical or mental. A service dog might be a guide dog, a hearing dog, a mobility dog, an autism service dog, a seizure alert dog, a dog that provides assistance during a medical crisis, or a dog that assists people (including veterans) with post-traumatic stress disorder or traumatic brain injuries.

Under the ADA, a service animal is a dog (or in some cases, a miniature horse). In addition to guide dogs and hearing dogs, here are some examples of service animals that must be allowed into public accommodations under the ADA:

psychiatric service animals, which help their handlers manage mental and emotional disabilities by, for example, interrupting self-harming behaviors, reminding handlers to take medication, checking spaces for intruders, or providing calming pressure during anxiety or panic attacks
seizure alert animals, which let their handlers know of impending seizures, and may also guard their handlers during seizure activity, and
allergen alert animals, which let their handlers know of foods or other substances that could be dangerous (such as peanuts).

Neither the ADA nor Louisiana's service animal law includes therapy dogs or what some people call "emotional support animals": animals that provide a sense of safety, companionship, and comfort to those with psychiatric or emotional disabilities or conditions. Although these animals often have therapeutic benefits, they are not individually trained to perform specific tasks for their handlers. Under the ADA and Louisiana law, owners of public accommodations are not required to allow emotional support animals, only service animals. These laws also don't apply to pets.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/29/23
I've stayed a couple of times at the Battle Rock Motel in Port Orford Oregon and that lady will not let a dog stay at her place
Posted By: Vek Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/29/23
Last winter at my kid's wrestling meet, a pit mix "service dog" dropped about a foot and a half of hot turd in the walkway between the wrestling mats and the gym end wall. Owners didn't have a clue what to do, and basically left it there. I had to go down, place trashcan and folding chair barricades and direct the wrestlers being called to their mats to go around the mess. Yelled at the owners to keep up the barricade until the janitor got there and they looked at me like I was growing a horn. It's nice for wrestlers to be grinding hot dog turd into each others' faces on the mats.
"... Under the ADA and Louisiana law, owners of public accommodations are not required to allow emotional support animals, only service animals. ..."

Don't know about Louisiana, but I know there has been alot of hoopla with people taking their "ESA" onto airplanes!
The airlines "were" allowing it.
Then people starting bringing pigs, snakes, lizards, etc.
Not sure airlines still allow ESA's.

On a flight from Tucson, AZ to DFW, the young lady in the window seat placed a bag at her feet. Then a clawed, black paw came out of the bag! It was a cat. She and the cat have a Facebook page all about their travels and activities. She and her cat were quite interesting.
No, the cat wasn't an ESA.

You mostly see "therapy" dogs (animals?) at retirement and nursing homes and healthcare facilities. Their "job" is just to be soft, warm and friendly. Nonresponsive and nonverbal people will quite often respond to a therapy animal.

When my service dog is wearing his vest, he will drink, but he WILL NOT eat until we remove his vest.
An ADA certified "service animal" will not eat while "on duty"! It's part of their training as a "service dog".
Idiot people WILL try to distract your dog with treats. They think they are being cute. I've had them try.
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
"... Under the ADA and Louisiana law, owners of public accommodations are not required to allow emotional support animals, only service animals. ..."

Don't know about Louisiana, but I know there has been alot of hoopla with people taking their "ESA" onto airplanes!

On a flight from Tucson, AZ to DFW, the young lady in the window seat placed a bag at her feet. Then a clawed, black paw came out of the bag! It was a cat. She and the cat have a Facebook page all about their travels and activities. She and her cat were quite interesting.

You mostly see "therapy" dogs (animals?) at retirement and nursing homes and healthcare facilities. Their "job" is just to be soft, warm and friendly. Nonresponsive and nonverbal people will quite often respond to a therapy animal.

When my service dog is wearing his vest, he will drink, but he WILL NOT eat until we remove his vest.
An ADA certified "service animal" will not eat while "on duty"! It's part of their training as a "service dog".
Idiot people WILL try to distract your dog with treats. They think they are being cute. I've had them try.

People try and mess with mine every now and then. I had a dude tell me my service dog wasn't actually a service dog and was an emotional support dog or whatever, and was kicking us out of the restaurant. I was getting more and more irritated, but my dog was looking at me like "bro let's just gtfo of here and go home". Damn dog was right. Those emotional support people really screw things up for the rest of us.
Originally Posted by ingwe

Service Animals were defined in 2011 as Service DOGS...only exception is mini-horses for the blind. Emotional Support Animals are a SCAM on their best day and other than rentals theres no legal accommodation given them.

The Service Dog thing has been so abused by people putting a vest on their pets that I can honestly say Ive only seen one real Service Dog in the last 3 years. I used to train them..I kinda know what to look for and 99% of what Im seeing are fakes.

Dang!
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

People try and mess with mine every now and then. I had a dude tell me my service dog wasn't actually a service dog and was an emotional support dog or whatever, and was kicking us out of the restaurant. I was getting more and more irritated, but my dog was looking at me like "bro let's just gtfo of here and go home". Damn dog was right. Those emotional support people really screw things up for the rest of us.

@ingwe

I was at a photo kiosk making some photos. It was in the back corner of a Walgreens. My service dog (Rotweiller) was lying quietly, soaking up the cool from the tile floor.
I hear the front door open and instinctively turn to look.
A sort of chubby chick sees my dog and breaks into a run.
I quickly got him to his feet and stepped between her and the dog. The flying tackle nearly knocked me down!
She looked up at me smiling...and I realized she was a "functional, special needs" from a nearby home. Fat boy got some big hugs and a young special needs kid (probably +/-20, hard to tell) got a big treat.
As much as I brush/bathe him, he sheds hair....BAD!
Poor kid was absolutely coated with hair when she left, grinning from ear to ear!

The old man is 11 years old and depends on me now about as much as I depend on him! LOL! I haven't had him out in about 2 years now. He has hip problems and can't get in the truck and I can't lift him!
There won't be another service dog. I'll just go to a wheelchair or walker.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/30/23

In a just world only the blind get an assistance animal in a public space...no ifs, no buts, and no maybes.

@ingwe

I was at a photo kiosk making some photos. It was in the back corner of a Walgreens. My service dog (Rotweiller) was lying quietly, soaking up the cool from the tile floor.
I hear the front door open and instinctively turn to look.
A sort of chubby chick sees my dog and breaks into a run.
I quickly got him to his feet and stepped between her and the dog. The flying tackle nearly knocked me down!
She looked up at me smiling...and I realized she was a "functional, special needs" from a nearby home. Fat boy got some big hugs and a young special needs kid (probably +/-20, hard to tell) got a big treat.
As much as I brush/bathe him, he sheds hair....BAD!
Poor kid was absolutely coated with hair when she left, grinning from ear to ear!

The old man is 11 years old and depends on me now about as much as I depend on him! LOL! I haven't had him out in about 2 years now. He has hip problems and can't get in the truck and I can't lift him!
There won't be another service dog. I'll just go to a wheelchair or walker.

Lol
Posted By: Huntz Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/30/23
In Montana Sheep are considered Service Animals .
Posted By: deflave Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/30/23
Originally Posted by Huntz
In Montana Sheep are considered Service Animals .

In Wisconsin they call them "first cousins."

LOL
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/30/23
The whole ESA scam was for people get their animals on a plane without paying. People were always able to bring their pets, they just had to pay.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Besides an attention whore, what kind of weirdo needs a reptile for emotional support?
Posted By: SargeMO Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/30/23
Originally Posted by JSTUART

In a just world only the blind get an assistance animal in a public space...no ifs, no buts, and no maybes.

Amen to that.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/30/23
I was in a Dr Office waiting room. Big gal in there waiting wearing a moo-moo had a little chihuahua with a Service Dog vest on. Same cheap vest you can get off of Amazon for $12.

Anyway, dog under her chair would bark, lunge, go apeshƮt whenever another patient would come in. After getting it calmed down, it would sit there all bug-eyed and shiver and whine. Occasionally it would snap out and commence to furiously licking its azz-hole and munching fleas.

Oh but yall got your little vest thingies, so that makes it OFFICIAL!! LOL
The easiest way to flush out the scammers is to ask them what disability the dog is trained in. They pause, heehaw around for awhile then just admit it is their ESA.
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/30/23
Iā€™m as skeptical of service animals as I am of legitimate cyclists on roadways. Granted there may be some validity to it, but the concept has been exploited and beat to death.

I donā€™t like cyclists peddling down the highway or someoneā€™s service dog smelling my crotchā€¦
It's all bull crap. Animals of any kind shouldn't be allowed in stores or public places at all. If you can't function properly in society, keep you azz at home. Your rights end where mine begin.

It's sad people's lives are so empty they have to drag their damn pets everywhere.
Originally Posted by scottf270
It's all bull crap. Animals of any kind shouldn't be allowed in stores or public places at all. If you can't function properly in society, keep you azz at home. Your rights end where mine begin.

It's sad people's lives are so empty they have to drag their damn pets everywhere.

Agreed.

FĆ¼ck off Scott. Real service animals are necessary for some people to live a normal life.
Originally Posted by slumlord
I was in a Dr Office waiting room. Big gal in there waiting wearing a moo-moo had a little chihuahua with a Service Dog vest on. Same cheap vest you can get off of Amazon for $12.

Anyway, dog under her chair would bark, lunge, go apeshƮt whenever another patient would come in. After getting it calmed down, it would sit there all bug-eyed and shiver and whine. Occasionally it would snap out and commence to furiously licking its azz-hole and munching fleas.

Oh but yall got your little vest thingies, so that makes it OFFICIAL!! LOL

The little vest thingy is all these idiots have to do pretty much down here. Then everybody is afraid to do anything about them.

What problems have genuine service dogs caused for you?

They're dogs.

For starters.
Originally Posted by deflave

They're dogs.

For starters.

Are you Asian, or black?
Posted By: HitnRun Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/30/23

Where does the right of someone that has to have a dog with them everywhere they go, end and the right to be left alone begin?

All these supposed dependents of animal husbandry need to be checked and discarded in their lies to impose their egg sucking dog on society so they can be normal.

How did the human race survive for thousands of years before gluten and services dogs were discovered?
Posted By: Seafire Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/30/23
I've stayed a couple of times at the Battle Rock Motel in Port Orford Oregon and that lady will not let a dog stay at her place

I know that place . but then again, if you have been to Pt Orford 3 times in life, you know it as well as someone who has lived there all of their life.

Cute isolated little " town"
Originally Posted by HitnRun

Where does the right of someone that has to have a dog with them everywhere they go, end and the right to be left alone begin?

Where have you been when a real service dog wouldn't leave you alone?
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/30/23
Originally Posted by Pat85

Besides an attention whore, what kind of weirdo needs a reptile for emotional support?

Besides an attention whore, what kind of weirdo needs a dog/cat/hamster/gerbil/whatever for emotional support?

That's the guy's point.
Posted By: HitnRun Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/30/23

I donā€™t have enough time to tell you and you donā€™t have enough time to listen. It is impossible to go anywhere in public that some jackass doesnā€™t have a dog on a leash or even loose and that boundary of personal space gets invaded.

Where does his right to comfort exceed mine and everyone elseā€™s right to be left unmolested?

I donā€™t have enough time to tell you and you donā€™t have enough time to listen. It is impossible to go anywhere in public that some jackass doesnā€™t have a dog on a leash or even loose and that boundary of personal space gets invaded.

Where does his right to comfort exceed mine and everyone elseā€™s right to be left unmolested?

You aren't really a serious person, are you?

Can you tell the difference between a real service dog and a pet on a leash? Doesn't sound like it.

Service dogs for the blind do not interfere with anyone, and we are not meant to interfere with them in any way whilst they are working. No patting, no whistling, no feeding, no talking to...no interaction.

Leave the dog that is working strictly alone.
There are other legitimate disabilities that service dogs cover. They may not be obvious, but if the dog is well-trained and behaves (like a real service dog always is) it's really none of anyone else's business.
There are other legitimate disabilities that service dogs cover. They may not be obvious, but if the dog is well-trained and behaves (like a real service dog always is) it's really none of anyone else's business.

Care to name a few.

Because I am only aware of guide dogs being legitimate use.

Besides an attention whore, what kind of weirdo needs a dog/cat/hamster/gerbil/whatever for emotional support?

That's the guy's point.

Anybody that needs to call their pet a ESA and have to drag it everywhere they go is a weirdo. The clown in the OP is just an attention whore, Wally the gator wouldnā€™t have an instagram following if he wasnā€™t.
The easiest way to flush out the scammers is to ask them what disability the dog is trained in. They pause, heehaw around for awhile then just admit it is their ESA.

That, sir, is illegal. Only a crass a-hole would ask that question.
It's none of your business what the disability is or what the dog is trained for.
My dog is trained for a specific chore....and he performs it admirably! ....and has, several times!

It's like the door gnomes at Walmart that ask to see my receipt as I leave.
I politely tell them, "No." and proceed.
I've yet to be run down or arrested or searched!

It's none of your business what the disability is or what the dog is trained for.
My dog is trained for a specific chore....and he performs it admirably! ....and has, several times!

Actually by ADA law you can be asked two questions:

Is the dog a service animal required because of a disability?

What work or task has the dog been trained to perform?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/30/23
I wonder if I need an Emotional Support dog?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: ingwe Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/30/23

This is spot on.
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/30/23

You've already got one...

By the way, where is Rene today???

šŸ˜›

Exactly! I get a laugh how these people think that I just have to take their word that their dog is a service dog .
Someone mentioned a suicide prevention dog. Is that a German Shepherd or Belgian Malinois that bites the crap out if you if you try to self-harm? That would be hilarious to watch.

That dude has wiener lap dog for watching Gunsmoke and eating Laffy taffy.

Care to name a few.

Already been covered on the first page by Valsdad.

Care to name a few.

Already been covered on the first page by Valsdad.

Oh for fugk sake.

Unless you're Helen God Damn Keller you don't need a fugking dog in public.

Period.

End of conversation.
Tell that to a vet with PTSD.
Tell that to a vet with PTSD.

Happily.
That would be a douche move. I doubt you'd do it but let me ask you this. If the dog is well-trained and behaves, why is the person's disability any of your business?
That would be a douche move. I doubt you'd do it but let me ask you this. If the dog is well-trained and behaves, why is the person's disability any of your business?

Because theyā€™re not well-trained because most aren't legitimate. Iā€™ve maybe seen 2 legit service dogs in my life.

I donā€™t want to hear someoneā€™s slobbering dog panting in a restaurant while I fish its hairs out of my food while some allergic kid has a sneezing fit.

I had to sit next to some idiot on a plane for 6 hours who had a ā€œservice catā€ that yowled the entire way from Seattle to Tampa. Thats a comfort animal? Gimme a break.

Say someone has "ptsd". What exactly does a "service dog" do for their "ptsd"?
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

I met an Iraq vet hiking the Appalachian trail. He got Fugged up with ptsd fighting in Falluga. One of the things the service dog did was wake him up from his reoccurring nightmares. Real service dogs are cool, they are 100% focused on their owners.

I met an Iraq vet hiking the Appalachian trail. He got Fugged up with ptsd fighting in Falluga. One of the things the service dog did was wake him up from his reoccurring nightmares. Real service dogs are cool, they are 100% focused on their owners.

Ok so we have "an alarm clock".....
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

Because theyā€™re not well-trained because most aren't legitimate. Iā€™ve maybe seen 2 legit service dogs in my life.

I donā€™t want to hear someoneā€™s slobbering dog panting in a restaurant while I fish its hairs out of my food while some allergic kid has a sneezing fit.

I had to sit next to some idiot on a plane for 6 hours who had a ā€œservice catā€ that yowled the entire way from Seattle to Tampa. Thats a comfort animal? Gimme a break.

Go back and read the thread. I have no use for "emotional support animals" either and made that clear.

That's not what I'm talking about.

Dog woke the guy up in the middle of a nightmare?

Sounds very useful.

Why do you put PTSD in quotes? You think it's bogus?

Benefits to vets with PTSD are well-docunentded and easy to look up. Personally, I think it's over-diagnosed because a mini-industry has sprung up around it.

But I'm OK with that because anyone who put on a uniform and went to war because my country asked them to deserves consideration and I'll cut them some slack. And if they have a properly-trained service dog it won't be a problem anyway.
, I think it's over-diagnosed because a mini-industry has sprung up around it.

Correct

Because I donā€™t want to eat or fly next to his fugking dog.

ā€œDouche moveā€ coming from a full blown COVTARD.

Hilarious.

Why do you put PTSD in quotes? You think it's bogus?

Benefits to vets with PTSD are well-docunentded and easy to look up. Personally, I think it's over-diagnosed because a mini-industry has sprung up around it.

But I'm OK with that because anyone who put on a uniform and went to war because my country asked them to deserves consideration and I'll cut them some slack. And if they have a properly-trained service dog it won't be a problem anyway.

If you need a dog to get through your day you belong in an asylum.

Period.
Yeah it's a douche move to fĆ¹ck with a vet with PTSD because you "don't like dogs "

Just own it.
Yeah it's a douche move to fĆ¹ck with a vet with PTSD because you "don't like dogs "

Just own it.

Color me a douche.

LOL

Sounds very useful.

I didnā€™t press for details on every aspect that dog might benefit him and I donā€™t remember if he gave any more.
Color me a douche.

Don't have to, you're doing a great job of it yourself.

I work with a vet with PTSD. He has a dog and he says it really helps.

Having never been at war and put in situations that could cause PTSD, I don't feel like I'm in a position to judge him.

Apparently, without having met the guy and knowing jack schidt about him, you do.

Congratulations.
Color me a douche.

Having never been at war and put in situations that could cause PTSD, I don't feel like I'm in a position to judge him.

Apparently, without having met the guy and knowing jack schidt about him, you do.

Congratulations.

I donā€™t give a fugk about your friend.

I donā€™t give a fugk if somebody is a veteran.

I donā€™t give a fugk if a person is a ā€œfirst responder.ā€

I donā€™t give a fugk if youā€™re a nurse.

I donā€™t give a fugk if youā€™re a school teacher.

I donā€™t give a fugk if your family member ā€œdied of COVID.ā€

Leave your fugking dog at home.

-Douche Deflave
Color me a douche.

Congratulations.

I donā€™t give a fugk about your friend.

I donā€™t give a fugk if somebody is a veteran.

I donā€™t give a fugk if a person is a ā€œfirst responder.ā€

I donā€™t give a fugk if youā€™re a nurse.

I donā€™t give a fugk if youā€™re a school teacher.

I donā€™t give a fugk if your family member ā€œdied of COVID.ā€

Leave your fugking dog at home.

-Douche Deflave

Is there anyone you do give a fugk about besides yourself?

Almost forgot, I don't give a fugk about what you think is important, or who you give a fugk about.

Sounds very useful.

I didnā€™t press for details on every aspect that dog might benefit him and I donā€™t remember if he gave any more.

"Science".
I love the a$$ holes that ask do you allow dogs, you say no then they say itā€™s a service dog. if it is a legit service dog the lying pieces of $hit wouldnā€™t have to ask the question.
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/30/23
flave, is the God of All CATFISH, All mouth no brains, he's so tough he makes other CATFISH look like minnows, flave is the RAMBO of CATFISH, he will be here before long to tell all us peons how wonderful he is. Rio7
Is there anyone you do give a fugk about besides yourself?

Almost forgot, I don't give a fugk about what you think is important, or who you give a fugk about.

These comments are a perfect example of just how fugking stupid society has become.

Grow the fugk up.
Originally Posted by RIO7
flave, is the God of All CATFISH, All mouth no brains, he's so tough he makes other CATFISH look like minnows, flave is the RAMBO of CATFISH, he will be here before long to tell all us peons how wonderful he is. Rio7

I bet I can beat you at arm wrestling.
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 09/30/23
flave, I'm a old man but whipping your ass would be like walking over a field of bare tittys,iv'e kicked 10 little asss wholes like you out of my way just to get to a fight, it would be my pleasure to tear you little chicken wing off when and where?? Rio7
Grow the fugk up.

LOL, irony exemplified.
Saw a guy dragging around a "service dog" today at the gun show.

It was because he was hard of hearing....apparently.
flave, I'm a old man but whipping your ass would be like walking over a field of bare tittys,iv'e kicked 10 little asss wholes like you out of my way just to get to a fight, it would be my pleasure to tear you little chicken wing off when and where?? Rio7

LOL

You've kicked 10 little ass wholes to get to a fight, as often as you've walked over a field of bare tittys.

LOL

You've kicked 10 little ass wholes to get to a fight, as often as you've walked over a field of bare tittys.

Heā€™s a Texan lol.
Posted By: deflave Re: Service Animal BS Exposed - 10/01/23
Grow the fugk up.

LOL, irony exemplified.

Hey I need two parakeets and a toucan to feel safe on a plane.

So convert this cabin space to a Cuban dance hall so we can go wheels up.

LOL

Fugking idiot.

Oh STFU.

You're 90 fugking years old for Christ sake.

Act like it.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

LOL

Heā€™s a Texan lol.

Everything dumber in Texas.

LOL
© 24hourcampfire