Home
Just that. We are being invaded. Millions of invaders have infiltrated our country , most of which are young military age men. I fear things will escalate before the end of next year , and we will see and experience true crime , evilness and bloodshed on a large scale on our turf. Prepare and keep vigilant.
And those who defend their property and family will be persecuted.

I think a much better comparison can be drawn to what has happened in Europe than in Israel.

Self hatred (white guilt) and communist elites have allowed millions into our borders who don’t share our values. It’s inevitable.
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Prepare and keep vigilant.

How do you suggest preparing?
The way Muslims think, their terror attack was Israel's fault. And when they get their asses kicked, they'll claim their failure is the USA's fault.

Do not be surprised if they launch reprisal attacks by all the militants they've marched across our border. What happens in the Middle East does not stay in the Middle East.

They may be insane but they aren't stupid. The attacks will be in liberal-run gun control cities with diminished police.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The way Muslims think, their terror attack was Israel's fault. And when they get their asses kicked, they'll claim their failure is the USA's fault.

Do not be surprised if they launch reprisal attacks by all the militants they've marched across our border. What happens in the Middle East does not stay in the Middle East.

They may be insane but they aren't stupid. The attacks will be in liberal-run gun control cities with diminished police.

They got that thinking from Putin. He blamed NATO and Nazis for his invasion into Ukraine. Or maybe it's the other way round.... Hummm
Will be following this thread closely, I don't think this situation can discounted or ignored.
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.We are well on that road of destruction.
If you think the border between Israel and Palestine is remotely comparable to the border between the United States and Mexico, you are a fugking moron.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

They got that thinking from Putin. He blamed NATO and Nazis for his invasion into Ukraine. Or maybe it's the other way round.... Hummm

Whatever happens, don't you dare read a book.

LOL
I believe this. Not good!

Plus...If we go to the majority of our transportation with EV's China will halt battery imports, take out the power sources and we will be dead in the water for an easy takeover.
Are y’all talking about the Vegas shooter or the Congressional baseball game shooter ?
One Day 49% of this Country that are Marxist/Maoist Supporters will Wake Up and find that Hell has no Demons because they’ve crossed Our Border and have taken up Residence Here ..

Ya ..

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet …

Boy Scouts Motto
Back to the bench.
I think to much merit is placed on what the MSM puts out. The MSM is not the majority. Let there be terrorist type attacks in this country and the 2nd amendment with be on display for all to see, to many patriotic Americans still reside here. Yes the carnage will be in the Democratic run cities but not so much elsewhere in my opinion.
It’s not just the muzzys:

[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com]

13% of our dumbest have been brought up hating out country.
How can it still be 13% at the rate they are killing themselves?
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
I think to much merit is placed on what the MSM puts out. The MSM is not the majority. Let there be terrorist type attacks in this country and the 2nd amendment with be on display for all to see, to many patriotic Americans still reside here. Yes the carnage will be in the Democratic run cities but not so much elsewhere in my opinion.

something to this...............
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler

Who do you think you’re going to be fighting exactly?
Ourselves Butter Milk ..

It all right there for You to See ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha
I'm not able to articulate how it saddens me to realize that I'll never again be able to attend a dance rave without constantly scanning the sky for paragliding jihadists.
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler

Who do you think you’re going to be fighting exactly?

No idea, most likely just going to shoot back at the ones shooting at me and mine.

Israel is 10M people with 2% gun ownership.

We are a tad higher number in both. The MSM would have us all believe we are ALL victims and that our gubermint will take care of us.
To me, It's overwhelmingly obvious that our leadership is for sale to the highest bidder. That will never be me, but I'll fight back if the time comes.
You can laugh and make all the snide comments you like butter milk , but the fact remains these young military age men pouring across our boarder are not coming to "do the jobs Americans do not want to do".
Hopefully someone will start posting local deals on concertina wire.

That way we can all prepare.

So....all the criminals and insane people shipped across the border...all the children, all the single mothers, all the rapists and drug mules....all the ghetto dregs.....basically central and south America's welfare state..

THESE people are going to organize and take over the USA?

They came here to fight and die?

They are gonna give up all the free [bleep] so they can form an elite fighting unit?

Geeze. That sounds bad.
If you think the border between Israel and Palestine is remotely comparable to the border between the United States and Mexico, you are a fugking moron.

If by that you mean it is much easier to cross from Mexico to US then I can agree.

Border of Egypt - gun and tank placements, Golan Heights - rocket bases, Gaza Strip down south and the Jericho area of the West Bank are more conventional but much more heavily guarded than US and Mexico. Even between Jerusalem and Bethlehem (West Bank) you don't just drive through. That's just what the average person can see.
The Wolves are Being Brought in Under Sheep Skins..

When they get Hungry they will Eat what ever they Want..

It’s to Late to Stop it ..

Black Wolves, Brown Wolves , White Wolves..

Wolves Wolves Wolves

Boy Scouts Motto
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Prepare and keep vigilant.

How do you suggest preparing?
Get out and vote, vote the lesser of two evils and pray Jim Jordan is elected Speaker.
I agree with Conrad...the illegal invasion is not a pre positioned invasion force intent on some political goal. But it is well to keep in mind, they are here to guarantee election outcomes for the donkey party....it is well to keep in mind that Mexico as an example, has been unable to form a stable government since 1805...All of Central and South America is in a constant state of turmoil and has been for hundreds of years...everybody is on the take, it's genetic. And this is who we are welcoming or at least cutting the wire for...the long term result is predictable. Victor Davis Hanson makes this all very clear.

I am surprised that ISIL (ISIS) hasn't raised their ugly heads yet. But, the war is new and there is plenty of time. It appears that Hamas and Iran planned and equipped Hamas for this attack and it slipped under the radar of both Israel and the USA. If the next generation of terrorists follow that plan, this kind of attack can happen anywhere.

kwg
What if it didn't slip under the radar ?
Originally Posted by troublesome82
Great Scott
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I agree with Conrad...the illegal invasion is not a pre positioned invasion force intent on some political goal. But it is well to keep in mind, they are here to guarantee election outcomes for the donkey party....it is well to keep in mind that Mexico as an example, has been unable to form a stable government since 1805...All of Central and South America is in a constant state of turmoil and has been for hundreds of years...everybody is on the take, it's genetic. And this is who we are welcoming or at least cutting the wire for...the long term result is predictable. Victor Davis Hanson makes this all very clear.

Western Common Law is not perfect....but it is the best.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

LOL, it’s a shame that it fractured beyond repair.
Originally Posted by steve4102

LOL, it’s a shame that it fractured beyond repair.

Would you rather switch to civil law like central and South America?
Well, now that is a whole new kettle of fish. I do find it hard to believe it was not discovered early. Right now Israel and the USA say it was a surprise. I'm sure the truth will get out at some point.

kwg
You can laugh and make all the snide comments you like butter milk , but the fact remains these young military age men pouring across our boarder are not coming to "do the jobs Americans do not want to do".

Well OK.
Originally Posted by kwg020

I am surprised that ISIL (ISIS) hasn't raised their ugly heads yet. But, the war is new and there is plenty of time. It appears that Hamas and Iran planned and equipped Hamas for this attack and it slipped under the radar of both Israel and the USA. If the next generation of terrorists follow that plan, this kind of attack can happen anywhere.

kwg

Slipped under the radar????

LOL
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
Cool, can I now start shooting all the 'cans'?
Originally Posted by RL

If by that you mean it is much easier to cross from Mexico to US then I can agree.

Border of Egypt - gun and tank placements, Golan Heights - rocket bases, Gaza Strip down south and the Jericho area of the West Bank are more conventional but much more heavily guarded than US and Mexico. Even between Jerusalem and Bethlehem (West Bank) you don't just drive through. That's just what the average person can see.

Keep scale and geography in perspective... Israel is about the size of San Diego county, one U.S. county. So in practical terms there is no way to defend against a first strike incursion, here or there. Israel just proved it. You must depend on retaliation being effective enough to limit long-term damage.
Anyone want to bet that, somewhere, a suitcase nuke sits hidden just waiting for the orders to come to activate??
Originally Posted by deltakid
Anyone want to bet that, somewhere, a suitcase nuke sits hidden just waiting for the orders to come to activate??

Yellowstone is going to explode and wipe out the western united state to so.......yeah.
This is the kind of fugging shìt that terrifies the old white people and emboldens the Govt to take more rights away from us.

For our protection....steps will be made....

Fugg you boomers and your Patriot Act.
Originally Posted by RufusG
I'm not able to articulate how it saddens me to realize that I'll never again be able to attend a dance rave without constantly scanning the sky for paragliding jihadists.

How about watching a 4th of July parade or watching your grandson's baseball game?
“Never take council of your fears”

Stonewall Jackson

I’ll shoot back if the time comes.
Originally Posted by BeanMan
“Never take council of your fears”

Stonewall Jackson

I’ll shoot back if the time comes.
This is the kind of fugging shìt that terrifies the old white people and emboldens the Govt to take more rights away from us.

LOL
I mean why wouldn’t a potential adversary place agents and cells inside the US? Our CIA has spent the last 70 years training up insurgents and militants in other countries, why wouldn’t someone do it to us.

And now, an elaborate cover for these agents and groups is not really needed. Just send them across with the hordes of others. Some will get found out, but many won’t. Once here, it’s easy enough to get weapons and I presume actual no schit military grade weapons could be smuggled in as easily as drugs.

It just seems prudent on the part of a potential adversary and it is the sort of thing we do as well. So why not? You have to assume it’s being done.
Originally Posted by cv540

How about watching a 4th of July parade or watching your grandson's baseball game?

Probably should have another lockdown then.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I mean why wouldn’t a potential adversary place agents and cells inside the US? Our CIA has spent the last 70 years training up insurgents and militants in other countries, why wouldn’t someone do it to us.

And now, an elaborate cover for these agents and groups is not really needed. Just send them across with the hordes of others. Some will get found out, but many won’t. Once here, it’s easy enough to get weapons and I presume actual no schit military grade weapons could be smuggled in as easily as drugs.

It just seems prudent on the part of a potential adversary and it is the sort of thing we do as well. So why not? You have to assume it’s being done.

I’m more concerned with our own government trying to imprison a former president because they don’t agree with his foreign policies.
there are maybe 120 million non whites here and millions more coming and this came about because dumb americans were duped by the communists to worry mainly about israel then Russia and China while millions poured over the border. even if you believe the fairy tale of 9-11 not one word was uttered to stop immigration in fact non whte immigration exploded AFTER 9-11 and has not stopped. it is like a hot girl comes up to you with giant milk dispensers keeps your attention while her partner pick pockets your wallet..americans attention focused on israel just like now and Russia while the country is being stolen
Originally Posted by kwg020
Well, now that is a whole new kettle of fish. I do find it hard to believe it was not discovered early. Right now Israel and the USA say it was a surprise. I'm sure the truth will get out at some point.

kwg

I am just merely speculating, but the speculations have been made after perusing some articles this morning. By under the radar , I mean what if there were small factions" allowing this to happen " In a matter hours , the Biden admin went from disavowing Iranian backing to more than likely! I am just thinking out loud! I know, STFU!

So....all the criminals and insane people shipped across the border...all the children, all the single mothers, all the rapists and drug mules....all the ghetto dregs.....basically central and south America's welfare state..

They are gonna give up all the free [bleep] so they can form an elite fighting unit?

Geeze. That sounds bad.

These people organized enough to March across an entire country on foot by the thousands and collective millions. I think you are insulated from the reality, living in Montana. How many Hispanics live in your county, let alone illegal border crossers? One thing I can tell you is that the vast majority of the people coming into our country are young, able bodied men. Judging by your comments, you would seem to support the open border policies of the current (fraudulent) administration.

You’ve been a on roll with idiotic posts lately. Not sure if you’re just being cavalier, or if you’re an idiot. Probably both. If there’s one thing we know we can’t count on if things do ever go south here, it’s “Big Jim”, because he’s a big ol pu$$y, probably sucking gov’t teat.
The illegal “hoards” of young males invading America have nothing to lose. No matter how bad it gets for them here , it is worse wherever they came from.
Most of the hoards coming across are parasites, they will hang out on the fringes feeding off the crumbs left behind, then when we few are dead and dying, they will take over our property and estates, like nothing ever happened!
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

Geeze. That sounds bad.

These people organized enough to March across an entire country on foot by the thousands and collective millions. I think you are insulated from the reality, living in Montana. How many Hispanics live in your county, let alone illegal border crossers? One thing I can tell you is that the vast majority of the people coming into our country are young, able bodied men. Judging by your comments, you would seem to support the open border policies of the current (fraudulent) administration.

You’ve been a on roll with idiotic posts lately. Not sure if you’re just being cavalier, or if you’re an idiot. Probably both. If there’s one thing we know we can’t count on if things do ever go south here, it’s “Big Jim”, because he’s a big ol pu$$y, probably sucking gov’t teat.

Yeah.....human trafficking is spontaneous and free.

So...put up a sign that says Free Ice-cream! at the Rural King and watch a coordinated and organized elite fighting force of poopy pants old men show up?
The Mexican government is at war with cartels. Hundreds of thousands of Americans are dying every year from fentanyl overdoses. If you have concerns about that you’re just a boomer who doesn’t know which pot to piss in, according to Big Jim.
i just hope there are enough of us to do our part so keep your magazines/clips ready !

AMEN!!

I’m more concerned with our own government trying to imprison a former president because they don’t agree with his foreign policies.
^^^^^^^

Geeze. That sounds bad.

Yeah.....human trafficking is spontaneous and free.

So...put up a sign that says Free Ice-cream! at the Rural King and watch a coordinated and organized elite fighting force of poopy pants old men show up?

Have you seen any of the footage from Israel? The old boomers are getting whacked and stacked, hiding in shelters, unarmed. Meanwhile, people are taking videos from their balconies of jihadists in the streets. Any old men could come to his window and shoot one of these jihadists if they had a rifle. But, you won’t.

And no, human trafficking is not spontaneous or free which is exactly the point that seems to float over your empty head.

This ^^^
Yes.....central America sent us all their trained military operatives.

They didn't at all send their welfare state so we could pay for them instead.

Not at all.
The Mexican government is at war with cartels. Hundreds of thousands of Americans are dying every year from fentanyl overdoses. If you have concerns about that you’re just a boomer who doesn’t know which pot to piss in, according to Big Jim.

Concerns? Hahaha!

Build your wall then.

Oh wait....walls don't work in Texas.

Not at all.

The 2 are not mutually exclusive.

Don’t forget about the yellow bastards too.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Not at all.

The 2 are not mutually exclusive.

Don’t forget about the yellow bastards too.

Chinese welfare operatives?

Fugg.

We need more govt protection!

But hey....at least they aren't trying to imprison Trump right now or anything....

Hat Tip: Flavanoid.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Back to the bench.
Was just thinking about this 5 minutes ago.

Not at all.

Yep, many are "their welfare state" but anyone thinking that is all that is crossing the border is a fool.
Originally Posted by efw
And those who defend their property and family will be persecuted.

I think a much better comparison can be drawn to what has happened in Europe than in Israel.

Self hatred (white guilt) and communist elites have allowed millions into our borders who don’t share our values. It’s inevitable.

The FBI will deploy snipers pointed at us to keep us from stopping the looting/fighting, just like the FBI did during the BLM riots. FedGov is the Enemy.

Not at all.
Flippant reply to a clear and present danger.
[Linked Image from eatgrueldog.files.wordpress.com]

Not at all.

It doesn’t take a “well trained military operative” to kill raise havoc.

Welfare state? Yeah, you’re right, Biden is letting them in because he is concerned for their well being.

Man, your bulb is pretty dim, Big Jim.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Not at all.

That wasn’t a “flippant” reply. Jim is just an imbecile.

Not at all.

Where was that? Chicago?

Maybe a Double Patriot Act would save us?

Cause NO ONE uses illegal labor in Texas...

Sure. You mean the same government enabling the policies that allow millions of undocumented people to waltz in and set us up for these potential attacks? You mean the same government that would then use them as an excuse to crack down on us in a draconian fashion and retain power forever? That the government you’re talking about? Might be that said government doesn’t even care that much about American deaths or losing a war or two as long as it gets to retain power. That the government you mean?
Originally Posted by RL

Not at all.

Yep, many are "their welfare state" but anyone thinking that is all that is crossing the border is a fool.

The people coming across the border are generally the most able bodied and potentially productive members of their societies. A simple fact lost on Little Jimmy.
Maybe my comprehension sucks but from the way I read Jim's post, they didn't send the welfare state.

Not at all.

Where was that? Chicago?

Maybe a Double Patriot Act would save us?

Cause NO ONE uses illegal labor in Texas...

Oh right! Some people hire illegal immigrants. So why even bother? Just let them all in folks! Little Jimmy says they’re is nothing we can do, so just get used to it.

We’re not asking the government to do anything other than what is outlined in the constitution.
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Maybe my comprehension sucks but from the way I read Jim's post, they didn't send the welfare state.

Jim was being a sarcastic prick like usual. If you go back in read his post with that mindset, it’s clear that’s what he was saying.

Concerns? Hahaha!

Build your wall then.

Oh wait....walls don't work in Texas.

They don't/won't work in Texas or anywhere else if the gates are left open with an invitation from the US to come on in...

Winner!
Build your wall Texas.

Right?

I guess NIMBY isn't only in California these days....
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

Jim was being a sarcastic prick like usual. If you go back in read his post with that mindset, it’s clear that’s what he was saying.
👍🏿
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
It’s not just the muzzys:

[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com]

13% of our dumbest have been brought up hating out country.

They would starve the second the freebies stopped.
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Winner!

Should have blown them out of the sky.
The premise is that Gaza and Mexico are the same.

Therefore we will need billions taxpayer dollars and probably will need to curtail your rights.

Build the wall.

It will be cheaper and we won't have to cancel any outdoor music festivals.
Originally Posted by cv540

I am comfortable with my odds in those venues.
When the shooting starts most illegals will be wearing their sneakers out leaving. The rich Democrats - liberals will be fleeing to Canada and other safe heavens. After that happens is when things get complicated and you better have your stuff together on the home front.

If you want a house framed, concrete poured or any land scaping done around here, you're not calling a white guy, well, not if you actually want it to get done.
forget white replacement POS jim jordan just said his first priority if elected speaker will be israel. brown hindu war slut nimarata randawa said this attack on israel is an attack on all americans. RFK might have ruined his chances by saying he utterly supports israel which is unbelievable cause he know mosaad had a lot to do with killing his father and uncle. this is the power the tribe holds. so the invasion of the border is off the headlines. mission accomplished
Originally Posted by deltakid
On the front steps of the U.S. capitol ?? We know that flying airplanes into buildings doesn't do enough damage to make us cry "uncle". Or downtown Tel Aviv ?

This has always been my thoughts about dragging the U.S. into a hot war with the middle east. It's going to take nukes. Airplanes and buildings just aren't enough.

kwg
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

If you want a house framed, concrete poured or any land scaping done around here, you're not calling a white guy, well, not if you actually want it to get done.
only a guy that never really worked in const would make a statement like that. I will pick up an aztec and throw him thru a window. it take ten of them roofing to do what 3 of us do in shorter time. framing same thing. they would get there at daybreak with 12 guys work till sunset and not do what my crew of 5 did in 8 hours. I saw mennonites all big white kids throw up pole barns like they were a tool shed. a builder asked me to let them work for a day he would pay them. I told them to stand up water logged 22' 2x10 rafters and most fell over before they were up. they just walked off the job. they are all using lull forklifts for the lumber

Therefore we will need billions taxpayer dollars and probably will need to curtail your rights.

Build the wall.

Pard, I know you almost died a week ago from a cold. But what most are getting at are Handfuls of of middle eastern men are blending in with these illegals coming across the border. Once across I suppose they are being picked up and disappearing into America. But,,, I don’t think they will do anything in this country like a 9-11 attack. By all accounts the Arabs were shocked we went into Afghanistan and Iraq. They thought it would be a bill Clinton response fire 30-40 cruise missiles into Afghanistan blow up some monkey bars and couple ladders in a terrorist training camp. Not the wtf they actually are in Afghanistan using b52’s to drop bombs on us.
[quote=mrmeener]. RFK might have ruined his chances by saying he utterly supports israel which is unbelievable cause he know mosaad had a lot to do with killing his father and uncle.[quote]

And just how do you know that, dipshitt?
Originally Posted by mrmeener
forget white replacement POS jim jordan just said his first priority if elected speaker will be israel. brown hindu war slut nimarata randawa said this attack on israel is an attack on all americans. RFK might have ruined his chances by saying he utterly supports israel which is unbelievable cause he know mosaad had a lot to do with killing his father and uncle. this is the power the tribe holds. so the invasion of the border is off the headlines. mission accomplished

Mossad killed JFK??
[quote=Jim_Conrad]Build your wall Texas.

Right?

I guess NIMBY isn't only in California these days....[/quote

Clueless to say the least. What good is a wall or fence if it is left open? What good is a wall or fence if it is not enforced? This really is not rocket science..."build it they will come" LOL... NIMBY - yep as long as it is NFGR (not for good reason).
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

only a guy that never really worked in const would make a statement like that. I will pick up an aztec and throw him thru a window. it take ten of them roofing to do what 3 of us do in shorter time. framing same thing. they would get there at daybreak with 12 guys work till sunset and not do what my crew of 5 did in 8 hours. I saw mennonites all big white kids throw up pole barns like they were a tool shed. a builder asked me to let them work for a day he would pay them. I told them to stand up water logged 22' 2x10 rafters and most fell over before they were up. they just walked off the job. they are all using lull forklifts for the lumber

Maybe where you live, but there's not too many Mennonites around here.

Plumbing, electricians, HVAC, cabinetry, for those, you're calling a white guy. For the others I mentioned, not so much.

Don’t think VDH has ever made the argument that this is genetic.
Originally Posted by 79S
But what most are getting at are Handfuls of of middle eastern men are blending in with these illegals coming across the border. Once across I suppose they are being picked up and disappearing into America.

I tend to think it's quite a lot more than a handful & what they might, or might not do, is speculation until something happens, as our "security" is buy & dedicated to other pressing matters, like persecuting everyday citizens who don't agree with communism being imposed upon them.

But..................if something does happen, the reaction here in the good ol'USofA (including lots on bible thumpers) will overwhelmingly be to cry out for more gun control as the 1st response, so that the good guys have an even more difficult time in defending themselves.

> than 50% of this country is totally oblivious & fu^cked up in their sense of how to solve even the smallest problem.

MM
Originally Posted by RL

Right?

Clueless to say the least. What good is a wall or fence if it is left open? What good is a wall or fence if it is not enforced? This really is not rocket science..."build it they will come" LOL... NIMBY - yep as long as it is NFGR (not for good reason).

Right.

Now Texas wants the border closed.

Just as long as a ugly wall doesn't spoil our view and our dividend checks don't go down.

The time to secure the border was under Trump.

What do you want us to do now?

Build the wall.

No , that is not the premise. Nothing said about the friggen gubbermint and curtailing our rights nor a wall. Saying that we are being invaded and primed for a setup. Plan accordingly and have what you need ready at hand.
Who is doing it then?

Klaus Scwab?

To what end?

Just cause?

Someone please post a link to the good sales on freeze dried food.
https://www.tiktok.com/@jdfraley/video/7286931221945339167
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdtx/pr/fort-hood-soldiers-sentenced-role-alien-smuggling-conspiracy
So the left and Biden violate Federal Laws by enticing illegal immigrants to break our laws of immigration by giving money and incentives to them.

Now, connect the Dots as to Biden and the leftists offering US Citizenship to illegal immigrants who join the US Military.

YGBFSM.

Why not just ask foreign anti American mercenaries to infiltrate the US Military as was done in Afghanistan?

WE WILL DESTROY YOU FROM WITHIN.

https://apnews.com/article/army-air...zenship-2cd690352210606945010d1800c5bdbe
Originally Posted by RL

Right?

Right.

Just as long as a ugly wall doesn't spoil our view and our dividend checks don't go down.

My friend you really have no idea do you? First off where are these dividend checks? Guess they forgot mine.

Can't disagree about the border under Trump - but the reality is even he wasn't going to stop it all with a wall. You still have to enforce it and people like you would be crying about all the tax dollars going to secure the wall in Texas.

What do you want us to do now??? What were you ever doing about it. GMAFB
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by 79S
But what most are getting at are Handfuls of of middle eastern men are blending in with these illegals coming across the border. Once across I suppose they are being picked up and disappearing into America.

I tend to think it's quite a lot more than a handful & what they might, or might not do, is speculation until something happens, as our "security" is buy & dedicated to other pressing matters, like persecuting everyday citizens who don't agree with communism being imposed upon them.

But..................if something does happen, the reaction here in the good ol'USofA (including lots on bible thumpers) will overwhelmingly be to cry out for more gun control as the 1st response, so that the good guys have an even more difficult time in defending themselves.

> than 50% of this country is totally oblivious & fu^cked up in their sense of how to solve even the smallest problem.

MM

I should’ve said handfuls of them are crossing daily. Which adds up real fast. We are told daily it’s whitey that’s the domestic terrorist in this country.
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL

Right?

Right.

My friend you really have no idea do you? First off where are these dividend checks? Guess they forgot mine.

Can't disagree about the border under Trump - but the reality is even he wasn't going to stop it all with a wall. You still have to enforce it and people like you would be crying about all the tax dollars going to secure the wall in Texas.

The fugging wall was never intended to stand alone.

Sheesh.
Trump did enforce it.

There were less crossings under Trump than there had been in decades.

ICE numbere were sky high as well.

You need infrastructure on a border. Anybody that says otherwise is a fugking idiot.
Originally Posted by TnBigBore

No, that's the inescapable conclusion a reasonable man would make when VDH clearly and forcibly makes the argument that Latin America has thus far failed to make a functioning democratic regime last more than 10 years. It is my admittedly racist view that 'los Indios' are incapable of democracy. It is my observation that the longest lasting regimes in Latin America are usually a form of fascist capitalism headed by a brutally strong president or dictator.
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL

Right?

Right.

Sheesh.

I wish I had a nickel for every dumb fugk that gives the Texas talking points.

LOL

Fugking morons.
Has the sky finished falling yet? Holy hell have you seen the price of mason jar lids?
[quote=IndyCA35][quote=mrmeener]. RFK might have ruined his chances by saying he utterly supports israel which is unbelievable cause he know mosaad had a lot to do with killing his father and uncle.[quote]

And just how do you know that, dipshitt?[/quote
oops I forgot lee harvey oswald did it acting alone. but I always wondered why a jew gangster ruby killed oswald before they could question him. you would be better off blocking the mossad email talking points they send you

No, that's the inescapable conclusion a reasonable man would make when VDH clearly and forcibly makes the argument that Latin America has thus far failed to make a functioning democratic regime last more than 10 years. It is my admittedly racist view that 'los Indios' are incapable of democracy. It is my observation that the longest lasting regimes in Latin America are usually a form of fascist capitalism headed by a brutally strong president or dictator.

Probably best not to ascribe racist intent to VDH or his writings. Your assertion that the only conclusion that a reasonable man could make is that South and Central Americans are doomed to a perpetual state of corruption and privation based on their genetics is not the only conclusion a reasonable man could make. Ideology, culture, religion, geography, natural resources shape the destiny of nations, not genetics.

Probably best not to ascribe racist intent to VDH or his writings. Your assertion that the only conclusion that a reasonable man could make is that South and Central Americans are doomed to a perpetual state of corruption and privation based on their genetics is not the only conclusion a reasonable man could make. Ideology, culture, religion, geography, natural resources shape the destiny of nations, not genetics.

Western Common Law

It's a thing
Trump did enforce it.

You need infrastructure on a border. Anybody that says otherwise is a fugking idiot.

This ^^^^^

But, like Biden's notorious ability to fu^ck things up, don't ever underestimate the number of fu^ckin' idiots in the US, & on here as well,

MM
Sean Hannity just put on his surplus helmet and field jacket from the Army-Navy Store and is imploring you to send your children to "FIGHT for Israel!!"....
Just that. We are being invaded. Millions of invaders have infiltrated our country , most of which are young military age men. I fear things will escalate before the end of next year , and we will see and experience true crime , evilness and bloodshed on a large scale on our turf. Prepare and keep vigilant.

I wholeheartedly agree… and Biden is facilitating the event.
The next time Biden asks who in the world needs an assault rifle capable of firing 50 rounds I hope someone yells out…
9 MILLION ISRAELIS and 150 MILLION AMERICANS!!!
I agree with this. Very bad!
From the outside, America cannot be destroyed. If we fail and forfeit our liberties, it will be our own fault.The path to catastrophe is already underway.

Western Common Law

It's a thing

True statement. Your point is?
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL

Right?

Right.

Sheesh.

Did I say differently? Go back and read it again - maybe a little slower. Bottom line is it may not be designed to stand alone but how it is going to do anything but stand alone if not enforced? Trump was the best chance but that ship has sailed and if you think otherwise you are living in denial and I don't mean the river in Egypt.

So, what are you doing about it??? Paying taxes??? Again GMAFB. Pretty easy for you to sit there "up north" and offer up other people's personal property...If it would really make a difference and be enforced then by all means lets get it done - but until it does or you start paying for damaged fences - GFY.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

I wholeheartedly agree… and Biden is facilitating the event.
The next time Biden asks who in the world needs an assault rifle capable of firing 50 rounds I hope someone yells out…
9 MILLION ISRAELIS and 150 MILLION AMERICANS!!!

Don’t forget the millions of Ukrainians that received their AKs and ammo from the local police stations at the outset of the Russia-Ukraine war. 😉

These are weapons to oppose tyranny which is precisely why the left in the USA is strongly opposed to individual self-defense!
Trump did enforce it.

Where did I say Trump didn't make the difference - you can read can't you. Actually Trump was the best thing for the border in ages - so good that we even got to the place we were a little complacent. But even he wasn't going to be able to sustain it because there was/is no support for a unmanned wall. Even with a second term it wasn't going to happen. Spin it with stats all you want but the only idiot is the one thinking otherwise.
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL

Right?

Right.

Sheesh.

I wish I had a nickel for every dumb fugk that gives the Texas talking points.

LOL

Fugking morons.

Call it Texas talking points - OK whatever. Call me dumb fugk - if that's all you got I feel sorry for you. I think the real moron is you not accepting that a wall won't stop crap. It has to be enforced - and that ain't going to happen. The Texans that opposed the building and enforcing of the wall were the same ones voting for Biden and that ain't me.

So, tell me why I should support giving up private property for a project that to say the least will serve no purpose - the gates are left open - Homeland Security no where around - US gov basically sending out personal invitations. That my friend is reality and please don't embarrass yourself denying or coming up with more idiotic stats.

There is a way to fix it and the wall can be one of those tools but until then don't to try to baffle us all with your BS; there is enough of that in Texas from all the transplants.

I'll send you a nickle if that makes you feel better. LMAO.
Hahaha!

Walls only DONT work in Texas.
You’re a dumb fugk.
Hahaha!

They want half the middle east leveled for border security but can’t give up the space needed for a border fence in their own country.

LOL

Fugking idiots.
Perhaps I'm naive and not terribly smart but this Alabama good ol'boy thinks that when these wolves discover bullets have the right of way and hydrostatic shock is a thing someone on that side of thinking will suggest a new plan. We kill animals for food and fun wonder what the narrative will be from the Msm when the shots fired to defend our republic happen?
Hahaha!

OK Einstein - where do they work that are not enforced? Europe? Middle East? Yeah that has worked out over the centuries. See, you have trouble getting through your pea brain my issue is not the wall. It is a wall that is not enforced.

If you could get by your Texas prejudice you would find out that most ranchers have no issue with an enforced wall. Even to the point of having it on their personal property. No, you just ass-sume it is Texas fault there is no wall. How do you want to enforce it???
Yeah they were enforcing them under Trump so.......yeah.

Any other questions?
You’re a dumb fugk.

You are a deep thinker aren't you - LMAO
Hahaha!

They want half the middle east leveled for border security but can’t give up the space needed for a border fence in their own country.

LOL

Fugking idiots.

May I recommend Hooked On Phonics to you. Go back idiot and tell me where I said anything you just wrote. Can't can you. You don't know what to do - do you...LMAO
Texas is in the house lol

Any other questions?

Only one - where's Trump now?
Who is doing it then?

Klaus Scwab?

To what end?

Just cause?

Someone please post a link to the good sales on freeze dried food.

Why did Hitler try to wipe out the Jews?

Why does anyone with power do what they do?

It’s pretty simple, really. The world is crowded. According to them we are destroying the planet. They want less of us, and total control of those left after they kill a lot.
And the last things they want are nationalism or a pesky sense of liberty or freedom.

Pure bred...
That's when we will see the US Military mobilized and they will deal with the real insurrectionists swiftly and surely. We just need to stay out the line of fire.
Always carry!
Originally Posted by RL
You’re a dumb fugk.

And you live in a schithole.
Originally Posted by RL

Any other questions?

More Texans voted for Biden than there are citizens of Montana.

Next.
There sure are a lot of experts on foreign affairs here. I am learning lots of stuff.
And the last things they want are nationalism or a pesky sense of liberty or freedom.

So we swing back around to the Jews want to pump their own septic tanks and toil in the fields.

Thanks a fugging lot then Texas for letting them in.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Sean Hannity just put on his surplus helmet and field jacket from the Army-Navy Store and is imploring you to send your children to "FIGHT for Israel!!"....
F uck him and them. They can fight for themselves
Yeah the borders are the same. LMAO.

Those counties have been forging for many lifetimes
Originally Posted by tzone

Mexico gonna wake up tomorrow and send a salvo of rockets into a Starbucks in Laredo.

LOL

Well I guess the Blue cities being torn apart because their utter stupidity created the issue really breaks my heart. That said the end run will head into the country once all the food dries up. This country is not really prepared for an internal struggle.
Probably best not to ascribe racist intent to VDH or his writings.

Facts are facts and the claim that there are no genetic differences between the races is Jewish propaganda. Just because people in funny hats with journalism degrees are agitating to strip the guy who discovered the structure of DNA of his titles, because he says genetics determine things, doesn't make it true.

What you call racism is merely realism.
Hahaha!

You are wrong, the wall as originally thought out had sensors, lights and the gates were to be closed. Walls direct traffic making it a bit easier to intercept. If Biden were not processing them into the country like he isn't supposed to be doing a tall wall will certainly slow the flow and the sensors gave the BP a heads up on where to go. If the border is not enforced nothing will stop the invasion.

The Jews say he did, but they have earned a reputation for lying to the goyim.

The Jews say he did, but they have earned a reputation for lying to the goyim.

Not sure if you're just retarded by choice, or actually retarded and don't know any better.
Originally Posted by Daverageguy
Perhaps I'm naive and not terribly smart but this Alabama good ol'boy thinks that when these wolves discover bullets have the right of way and hydrostatic shock is a thing someone on that side of thinking will suggest a new plan. We kill animals for food and fun wonder what the narrative will be from the Msm when the shots fired to defend our republic happen?

Ask the over 1000 Jan 6 protesters how peacefully defending freedom worked out
Originally Posted by aether_tech
Not sure if you're just retarded by choice, or actually retarded and don't know any better.

I think this comes in an audiobook in case you don't read easily.

Useful book
Originally Posted by rickt300
Hahaha!

You are wrong, the wall as originally thought out had sensors, lights and the gates were to be closed. Walls direct traffic making it a bit easier to intercept. If Biden were not processing them into the country like he isn't supposed to be doing a tall wall will certainly slow the flow and the sensors gave the BP a heads up on where to go. If the border is not enforced nothing will stop the invasion.

Yes sir.

At this point...an unmanned wall would be better than nothing.

These guys are saying that because they knew Biden would be president and there wouldn't be the level of enforcement that Trump would have.....then a wall....manned or not, would be useless.

So they opposed and oppose it.

And since all further elections are to be stolen....what's the use of a wall anyway?

I think this comes in an audiobook in case you don't read easily.

Useful book
Ah, I see

So just basic anti-semitism by the jealous as usual.
Originally Posted by RL
You’re a dumb fugk.

And you live in a schithole.

Real deep thinking - are you for real??? LMAO
“I’m more of a donut guy.”

-Hitler
Originally Posted by RL

Any other questions?

Next.

Well pin a rose on your nose. Could it be there are 25 million more people in Texas? What a stupid comment - do you think those through?
Hahaha!

Yes sir.

These guys are saying that because they knew Biden would be president and there wouldn't be the level of enforcement that Trump would have.....then a wall....manned or not, would be useless.

And since all further elections are to be stolen....what's the use of a wall anyway?

You see - R300 is making sense. Something I am wondering about from you.

OK - I'll humor you. Build the wall since it's better than nothing...what now? How about spending that money on more Border Patrol? Or, better yet give TX DPS more funding and more jurisdiction and power regarding immigration. Little more personal when it's happening in your backyard.
More Border Patrol?

LOL

You really are an idiot.

So we swing back around to the Jews want to pump their own septic tanks and toil in the fields.

Thanks a fugging lot then Texas for letting them in.

See - there you go again - cluelessness from the I have no idea what is going on gallery. Yeah, Texas is letting them in - lets see, our governor catches crap from all those liberal states for the bussing. Had to go to court because the US gov wanted the river buoys taken out. Spending Texas tax dollars on the state guard when it should be US taxes paying for military presence. Oh and don't forget the added funding needed for the rotation of TX DPS and various sheriff depts - also on Texas dime. OK - keep telling yourself it's all on Texas. Informed know the difference.
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL

Any other questions?

Next.

Well pin a rose on your nose. Could it be there are 25 million more people in Texas? What a stupid comment - do you think those through?

Is the song Purple Rain or Purple Wave?

I forget.
Originally Posted by RL
Hahaha!

Yes sir.

OK - I'll humor you. Build the wall since it's better than nothing...what now? How about spending that money on more Border Patrol? Or, better yet give TX DPS more funding and more jurisdiction and power regarding immigration. Little more personal when it's happening in your backyard.

Oh I suppose lots more federal dollars for Texas.

But no ugly walls.

Keep your view....and get paid too!

Nice!
If no entitlements were available and immigration stopped, that would confirm their motivation. If waves of 23-28yo featherweights kept coming over, however, then you’d know it’s an impromptu expeditionary force with something up their sleeve.

Don’t underestimate the motivation of the cartels to maintain this chaos to their advantage or our government’s ability to mishandle it.

Mexico is a corrupt, hostile entity and the border should be a 1/2mi no man’s land that is heavily protected by our military.
More Border Patrol?

LOL

You really are an idiot.

OK - Idiot boy - more Border Patrol isn't the answer - the ones I am around aren't worth a shet anyway. I'll stay with more TX DPS and Sheriff Dept. They give a dam.
Originally Posted by RL
More Border Patrol?

LOL

You really are an idiot.

OK - Idiot boy - more Border Patrol isn't the answer - the ones I am around aren't worth a shet anyway. I'll stay with more TX DPS and Sheriff Dept. They give a dam.

Immigration authority to a respective state?

Sure thing, dumb fugk.

LOL
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
If no entitlements were available and immigration stopped, that would confirm their motivation. If waves of 23-28yo featherweights kept coming over, however, then you’d know it’s an impromptu expeditionary force with something up their sleeve.

Don’t underestimate the motivation of the cartels to maintain this chaos to their advantage or our government’s ability to mishandle it.

Mexico is a corrupt, hostile entity and the border should be a 1/2mi no man’s land that is heavily protected by our military.

if only the war on drugs and terror cleaned up places closer to our homes (and borders.)

Mexico gonna wake up tomorrow and send a salvo of rockets into a Starbucks in Laredo.

LOL

Of course they aren't dumb ass - not sure that is even relevant to this discussion. I know I never said the Middle East border is remotely the same as Mexico. Dementia is real - take care. LMAO
Originally Posted by RL

LOL

Of course they aren't dumb ass - not sure that is even relevant to this discussion. I know I never said the Middle East border is remotely the same as Mexico. Dementia is real - take care. LMAO

You obviously skipped the OP.

But managed to run your suck regardless.

LOL

Dumb fugking Texans.
Originally Posted by granitestate1
How can it still be 13% at the rate they are killing themselves?

The breeding rate
Originally Posted by RL
Hahaha!

Yes sir.

Oh I suppose lots more federal dollars for Texas.

But no ugly walls.

Keep your view....and get paid too!

Nice!

Don't care who gets funded as long as the wall is enforced. Actually in the RGV the wall is not that ugly - it is a beautiful green. There are Texas residents living between the wall and the river - course I'm sure you know that you are so informed. But you keep bringing up this paid thing - I think I'm missing out.

I do like visiting with you - it makes me feel like I am not the only dumb ass on the planet.
You literally just told Flave that Texas needs LOTS more funding to stop the terrorist Hondurans.
Originally Posted by RL
More Border Patrol?

LOL

You really are an idiot.

Immigration authority to a respective state?

Sure thing, dumb fugk.

LOL

Sure as hell would be beat the current bozos handling it day by day. Truth hurts don't it? Oh yeah forgot to call you a name - dumb fugk - LMAO
Keep digging, retard.

LOL

LOL

Why do that when they can kill your kids with fentanyl?
You literally just told Flave that Texas needs LOTS more funding to stop the terrorist Hondurans.

She pretty dumb.

LOL
Lets be real a salvo of rockets into Starbucks solves a few issues at once. So I'm not against it.

Breeding ground for stupidity in those places.
Originally Posted by RL

LOL

You obviously skipped the OP.

But managed to run your suck regardless.

LOL

Dumb fugking Texans.

You talking about the OP from Missouri and you somehow turned into a Texas thing? Nope didn't miss a thing. I know the difference between the Middle East borders and TX/MX. Dumb fugking Chicago/Floridian (had to do a little research) LMAO
Originally Posted by RL

Pure bred...

Comanche?

Not the exact context but I'll go with it. What I said is find a solution beyond building a wall that is J- and I quote you "better than nothing". Seems you ignore the facts don't you. Runs in the family with your cuz flave.
Keep digging, retard.

LOL

Have a big shovel - so if I do keep digging, what you going to do - call me a name? Retard....LMAO
Originally Posted by RL

Pure bred...

Comanche?

Could be but what's it matter to you? Are just wanting to say something and feel left out?

Funding ain’t the problem…

FWIW, these people coming across the border, enter the US with a debt owed to the cartels… they all have families left back in the home countries…think about it bit

Funding ain’t the problem…

FWIW, these people coming across the border, enter the US with a debt owed to the cartels… they all have families left back in the home countries…think about it bit

Sir, you are absolutely correct. Too many are victims but somehow I still have trouble justifying the illegal crossing. Hypocritically I have allowed some to fill their water bottles and told them never to come on this property again. Pretty sure that is an exercise in futility.
We had these arguments ad nauseum back in 2016. Ol’curdog would get frothing over this topic but, like many emotional issues, guys argue while “speaking passed” each other.

The wall is, aside from political will, the most effective deterrent/“force multiplier” option for a stand alone reaction to illegal immigration. The wall by itself funnels wetbacks to areas of infrastructure where they’re better equipped to deal with them. The wall by itself prevents wetbacks from casually walking across hundreds and hundreds of miles of emptiness and into America and “forces” them into choke points. The wall by itself slows the ability of wetbacks to cross into our country. The wall by itself is NOT a single pronged solution to illegal immigration because there is NO single prong solution to this problem! The single most important factor in preventing illegal immigration is political will, without political will everything else is moot….everything EXCEPT the wall which even in the absence of political will still stands as a passive barrier to illegal immigration, when the wall is accompanied by political will that wall becomes an ACTIVE and effective barrier to illegal immigration. Any way you look at the issue the future picture of our southern border has a wall along all the feasible areas.

All the border patrol guys interviewed on TV, online and in print are 100% in support of the wall. They know that political will is a MUST but in the periods where we lack political will the wall continues to make their jobs easier….according to them.
Originally Posted by RL
Sir, you are absolutely correct. Too many are victims but somehow I still have trouble justifying the illegal crossing. Hypocritically I have allowed some to fill their water bottles and told them never to come on this property again. Pretty sure that is an exercise in futility.

There is no justification for illegal crossings…period.
All we have to do is enforce existing laws… congress can force the president to follow the laws but they’re spineless and gutless…at the first hint of being primaried, they bow to the party line
Originally Posted by RL

All we have to do is enforce existing laws… congress can force the president to follow the laws but they’re spineless and gutless…at the first hint of being primaried, they bow to the party line

Yes sir. Border protection must start with the enforcement of our laws.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
We had these arguments ad nauseum back in 2016. Ol’curdog would get frothing over this topic but, like many emotional issues, guys argue while “speaking passed” each other.

The wall is, aside from political will, the most effective deterrent/“force multiplier” option for a stand alone reaction to illegal immigration. The wall by itself funnels wetbacks to areas of infrastructure where they’re better equipped to deal with them. The wall by itself prevents wetbacks from casually walking across hundreds and hundreds of miles of emptiness and into America and “forces” them into choke points. The wall by itself slows the ability of wetbacks to cross into our country. The wall by itself is NOT a single pronged solution to illegal immigration because there is NO single prong solution to this problem! The single most important factor in preventing illegal immigration is political will, without political will everything else is moot….everything EXCEPT the wall which even in the absence of political will still stands as a passive barrier to illegal immigration, when the wall is accompanied by political will that wall becomes an ACTIVE and effective barrier to illegal immigration. Any way you look at the issue the future picture of our southern border has a wall along all the feasible areas.

All the border patrol guys interviewed on TV, online and in print are 100% in support of the wall. They know that political will is a MUST but in the periods where we lack political will the wall continues to make their jobs easier….according to them.

I think you make a good point and appreciate the way you made it. While I may not agree 100% on the credit you give a stand alone wall as a deterrent I can agree it is passive at least. I may not personally believe we get the most bang for our buck on a passive wall, I certainly agree the bottom line is without political will-power to shut it down, illegal immigration will not stop.
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL

Pure bred...

Comanche?

Could be but what's it matter to you?
Are just wanting to say something and feel left out?

Just wondering what a purebred Texan is.

Besides retarded lol
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL

Pure bred...

Comanche?

Could be but what's it matter to you?
Are just wanting to say something and feel left out?

Just wondering what a purebred Texan is.

Besides retarded lol

Now you quoting the company line. Try to think for yourself sometimes. Know it's hard but practice helps. LMAO.

Look how the media have been covering the attacks on Israel. They minimize what Hamas did and sensationalize Israel's response. If you watch clips, 80% of them will be about how many people were hurt in Gaza from Israeli attacks. Incredible.
Just a guess....some/alot of people would like shyte to hit the fan.
Pretty sure Texas saved the nation's bacon in WW2 by developing emergency tanker truck lines carrying oil to keep the north and north east from freezing and building emergency pipe lines to other nearby states for them to ship oil north.

All this was after German U-BOATs shut down oil tanker shipping through the Gulf and Carrabean to northeastern sea ports by sinking dozens upon dozens of big tankers.

Oil covered thousands of miles of beaches on the gulf coast and many Caribbean Islands and Florida Keys wiping out millions of birds and fish.
Originally Posted by 673

You mean like Lostinhell and Houston_2s and Buzzs and Jeb Bushs and Zeros and Bill Gates and Piglosi and Kilerys and Schumers and Oprah's buds to prevent the 24 Elections in order to save the NWO and Klaus Schwabs WEF and their satanic Globalization Plan?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by 673

You mean like Lostinhell and Houston_2s and Buzzs and Jeb Bushs and Zeros and Bill Gates and Piglosi and Kilerys and Schumers and Oprah's buds to prevent the 24 Elections in order to save the NWO and Klaus Schwabs WEF and their satanic Globalization Plan?
No.
It may be a way to correct some stuff.
Originally Posted by RL
Hahaha!

Yes sir.

Fugk being anointed with the authority. Just take it. The time is long since passed for begging poopy pants for anything. Just do it. Tell that lame ass Governor to get off his ass. And put Ted Cruz on the border with an AR15 facing south. And while you're at it, throw that useless POS Cornyn out the back of the truck.
Yeah...but they are all terrorists.

No one...not Texan or otherwise is profiting from illegal labor or trafficking.

No one.
Originally Posted by RL
You talking about the OP from Missouri and you somehow turned into a Texas thing? Nope didn't miss a thing. I know the difference between the Middle East borders and TX/MX. Dumb fugking Chicago/Floridian (had to do a little research) LMAO

You mean some other dumb fugks sent you a PM in support of your stupidity?

LOL
Originally Posted by RL
Now you quoting the company line. Try to think for yourself sometimes. Know it's hard but practice helps. LMAO.

If you're out to prove that Texans are retarded, you're doing a great job.

LOL
Lets be real a salvo of rockets into Starbucks solves a few issues at once. So I'm not against it.

Breeding ground for stupidity in those places.

True.
So to be clear, we have illegals forming cells inside the US who are going to launch rocket attacks internally?

Or they are just going to bleed us beyond dry in resources living off the government tit?
Infastructure/power grid attacks.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
So to be clear, we have illegals forming cells inside the US who are going to launch rocket attacks internally?

Rocket attacks unlikely , but who knows. They could attack power grid or water supply. Start chaos and start shooting up in cities. Bombs , etc. Over 7 million invaders have entered illegally since FJB was installed. Most of which are young military age men. Guarantee a healthy portion of them are not here to live the American dream. They are here to eventually exterminate and replace us.
People from 180 countries have come across the border. Only in the mind of a Democrat does one think that no bad actors crossed.

When something happens we will be shocked yet again just like 9/11 and that's the way our incredibly stupid govt works.
So just basic anti-semitism by the jealous as usual.

Facts aren't anti-semitic.

Here is another for you: From a fellow tribesman
They are here to eventually exterminate and replace us.

Yes, but not via the means most people in this thread think. While I am on a book recommendation streak, this one covers it well.
They will declare a state of emergency and disarm law abiding citizens so they can't protect themselves. Then they will stand on the podium declaring that they saved us from the situation they created.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Rocket attacks unlikely , but who knows. They could attack power grid or water supply. Start chaos and start shooting up in cities. Bombs , etc. Over 7 million invaders have entered illegally since FJB was installed. Most of which are young military age men. Guarantee a healthy portion of them are not here to live the American dream. They are here to eventually exterminate and replace us.
Nothing that short term, or wide spread. Chaos and disruption are always an arrow in the Uniparty’s quiver, but they don’t need Illegals to implement it, they have paid Americans that will gladly participate.

The Uniparty thinks long term to achieve their planned destruction of America. It has been said that The Military and LEO will not fire upon Americans when the order comes down. The logical remedy is to replace the boots on the ground with non-Americans.

Obama already replaced the Patriots in high ranking Military positions with Anti-American Globalists, now Biden is in the process of replacing America loving boots on the ground with America Hating Illegals.
What is it they say, Noah was a conspiracy theorist until it started to rain? At the upper level of politics, nothing happens by chance. It is all planned and controlled. Everything you see happening in this country, Ukraine, Israel and other areas of the world is planned and happening for a reason. All those illegals allowed to cross the border are part of that plan. It won’t likely be rockets and missiles, it will be attacks on infrastructure, churches, schools and other gun free zones. My thought is, it will involve multiple targets at the same time. Think 9/11 on a much larger scale.

I agree, every day more and more people are ready to “bring it on” to see where it goes and get it over with.
Originally Posted by RL

If you're out to prove that Texans are retarded, you're doing a great job.

LOL

You know, I don't have to prove anything, especially how your mouth overloads the rest of your self-righteousness. I wonder if a Texan kicked your butt when you were in jr. high and that is the reason you still feel inadequate.

You are the type that thinks they have everyone twisting in the wind with their supposedly clever remarks. A quick look and people will find that you spew the same crap over and over again - never changes. Of course now you will spin that too but go for it.

When I'm in the mood, I do enjoy the rhetoric back and forth especially with you, but even you are so predictable after a while it isn't a challenge anymore. FYI - there are other words in the dictionary besides "dumb fugk" and "retarded". Might look into it - it's a whole new world out there.... LMAO
Living near the border even if we elect Trump or DeSantis I’m worried the Cartels will attempt to make a statement by antt inside the US. They have almost unlimited money now to spend on weapons.

We had a hidden cartel pot grow discovered in my neighborhood a few years ago complete with AK wielding thugs. The raid was so slow to develop they harvested & disappeared. Nice rural San Diego County area on a large ranch within a brush enclosure stolen water about 3/4 mile from my property. Very common in the last several years in CA & AZ. They have a long evil reach.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by RL
Hahaha!

Yes sir.

Fugk being anointed with the authority. Just take it. The time is long since passed for begging poopy pants for anything. Just do it. Tell that lame ass Governor to get off his ass. And put Ted Cruz on the border with an AR15 facing south. And while you're at it, throw that useless POS Cornyn out the back of the truck.

To an extent that is what happens in some cases with local sheriff depts. and somewhat TX DPS - problem is those are too few and far between.

DPS is on a rotation, in the S TX area between McAllen/Mission and Laredo, that brings in state police from other parts of the state for 10 days or so and helps support the local DPS troopers. I get stopped fairly often, particularly at night or early morning, for little things like a trailer license plate being perpendicular and not horizontal. No citations, just looking for reasons to pull you over to check things out. They are cool about it and I appreciate what they are trying to do.

Don't agree with Gov. Abbott on somethings but I will vote for him again if he continues to run for governor. I do get a kick out the bussing and bouys in the river grandstanding between Texas and the Biden administration but that is all it is and it only makes a point and will not slow down the influx of illegals.

Yes, Cornyn is useless and has to go. I am ashamed to say I had voted for him in years past but at least didn't in the last election. Cruz is a wildcard. In some ways he reminds me of President Trump (I still think of him as president) in that about the time they are rallying the troops, they pull or say something that just was unnecessary. But I would rather be in the foxhole with them than across the wire from them.
To the poster who brought up the attack on the USS Liberty by Israel during WWII.

How about FDR refusing to allow the St Louis to discharge over 900 Jewish refugees seeking asylum. FDR sent them back to Germany 🇩🇪 because he didn't want to offend Hitler.
Nearly all of the 900+ refugees died in concentration camps!
Nice, huh?

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-27373131

Basically, fecal matter occurs. It's part of the human frailties.
The Israeli attack on the USS Liberty didn't occur during WWII.
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
To the poster who brought up the attack on the USS Liberty by Israel during WWII.

How about FDR refusing to allow the St Louis to discharge over 900 Jewish refugees seeking asylum. FDR sent them back to Germany 🇩🇪 because he didn't want to offend Hitler.
Nearly all of the 900+ refugees died in concentration camps!
Nice, huh?

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-27373131

Basically, fecal matter occurs. It's part of the human frailties.

FDR WAS FECAL MATTER!
It’s only a matter of time! We can’t allow, literally millions of illegal, unvetted persons into our country without expecting bad results! memtb
Originally Posted by memtb
We can’t allow, literally millions of illegal, unvetted persons into our country without expecting bad results! memtb

The guy on TV said it would be fine.
the reason all these illegals came in over the years is because the suicidal cucks on the right more concerned with israels border. you can see that on this thread. non whites dont have to do any attacks at all self hating whites will self destruct around them raising mulatto grandkids while they bankrupt the country. China dont even need a military. US destroying itself
It’s only a matter of time! We can’t allow, literally millions of illegal, unvetted persons into our country without expecting bad results! memtb
Then way are the Saviors of America, often referred to as Republicans, not only allowing this, but condoning it.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The Jewish state didn't even exist during WWII. lol
Originally Posted by Pat85

The Jewish state didn't even exist during WWII. lol
Exactly.

LOL

This is true.

This is true.

I’d Like a Shot of Butter Milk in a Dirty Glass Barkeep..
Look at how American politicians believe that Israel has the right to defend its borders - while those same politicians allow a flood of illegal invaders to invade America. FedGov is the Enemy of America.
Originally Posted by RL

And the people are gradually coming to the conclusion that we actually need a wall, who will build it and who WILL close the border and enforce the law. Just as Trump and the Patriots figured they would after the Pause and seeing the alternative.

Q, the dumbassed Larp called it "The Great Awakening".

This is true.

Count on it.

I've often wondered just how many "sleeper cells" are here in the U.S., "in place and waiting," for that "activation call."

L.W.
Look at how American politicians believe that Israel has the right to defend its borders - while those same politicians allow a flood of illegal invaders to invade America. FedGov is the Enemy of America.
cause the jews paid the politicians in US for an open border for non whites only and jews paid them off to protect israel
cause the jews paid the politicians in US for an open border for non whites only and jews paid them off to protect israel

Trying to understand your thought but can't see what Israel has to gain by supporting "non-whites" invading the US through open borders. At least a good number of those invaders can or will be direct enemies of Israel. Not to mention that would cutoff one of Israel's cash cows. Maybe you are right in that the politicians are jew paid but I kinda think those are American Jews and not representing Israel.
If you dont want it to happen here I would petition the jews who are in charge of our country and border policy to please stop flooding white countries with non-white foreigners. Oh wait, they do that on purpose
Both muslims and jews hate Christians. They have been killing Christians as long as they have been killing each other. This conflict is none of America's business. Let them fight.
Originally Posted by RL
Trying to understand your thought but can't see what Israel has to gain by supporting "non-whites" invading the US through open borders.
You've got to be kidding.
Both muslims and jews hate Christians. They have been killing Christians as long as they have been killing each other. This conflict is none of America's business. Let them fight.
Jews don't hate christians.

We don't care about you at all as long as you don't care about us. We've forgiven modern christianity for the crusades. Maybe not the spanish inquisition tho...and not Nazi germany or soviet russia. But I digress.

Once the Muslims are done with the Jews - they, the muslims, will come for the Christians. (or some other non-muslim group.)
And if the muslims win that, it just repeats.

If the Muslims are just done, the Jews will say "hey, I know you hate me, and I know you know that I don't care about you, but here, have this awesome computer architecture we helped developed so you can download gun porn faster than ever. Just leave us the [bleep] alone."
Originally Posted by RL
Trying to understand your thought but can't see what Israel has to gain by supporting "non-whites" invading the US through open borders.

He must have lived sheltered life.

Once the Muslims are done with the Jews - they, the muslims, will come for the Christians. (or some other non-muslim group.)

Reality; most 'Mericans just really can't fathom or come to grips with Muslim ideology & religion.

They can't relate to or understand that Muslims are required by Allah to kill (slaughter) all infidels & all non-Muslims are infidels, including those same 'Mericans who cant relate.

Sadly, it's likely going to take some up close & personal experience inside our borders, beyond planes flying into buildings, to wake up at least half of the USA.

MM

We don't care about you at all as long as you don't care about us. We've forgiven modern christianity for the crusades. Maybe not the spanish inquisition tho...and not Nazi germany or soviet russia. But I digress.

Bullshit
Originally Posted by RL
Indeed.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Reality; most 'Mericans just really can't fathom or come to grips with Muslim ideology & religion.

They can't relate to or understand that Muslims are required by Allah to kill (slaughter) all infidels & all non-Muslims are infidels, including those same 'Mericans who cant relate.

Sadly, it's likely going to take some up close & personal experience inside our borders, beyond planes flying into buildings, to wake up at least half of the USA.

MM

Won’t be long now. No telling how many THOUSANDS of them Lying Hiden Biden’s Illegal “Administration” have allowed to cross our Southern Border in the last year or two.
Not to mention no telling how many “gotaways” have also crossed. 😡

Bullshit

Which part?
aether tech, are you a Jew?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
aether tech, are you a Jew?
Old toot is.

You ran away from the question.

How many American dead will make you happy?
Originally Posted by RL

Nope - show it otherwise.
Originally Posted by RL

Maybe you can enlighten me...???
Originally Posted by RL

Mark Dice has a clue on this question: Jump to 4:45

© 24hourcampfire