Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Just that. We are being invaded. Millions of invaders have infiltrated our country , most of which are young military age men. I fear things will escalate before the end of next year , and we will see and experience true crime , evilness and bloodshed on a large scale on our turf. Prepare and keep vigilant.

GB1

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
And those who defend their property and family will be persecuted.

I think a much better comparison can be drawn to what has happened in Europe than in Israel.

Self hatred (white guilt) and communist elites have allowed millions into our borders who don’t share our values. It’s inevitable.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Prepare and keep vigilant.

How do you suggest preparing?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The way Muslims think, their terror attack was Israel's fault. And when they get their asses kicked, they'll claim their failure is the USA's fault.

Do not be surprised if they launch reprisal attacks by all the militants they've marched across our border. What happens in the Middle East does not stay in the Middle East.

They may be insane but they aren't stupid. The attacks will be in liberal-run gun control cities with diminished police.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The way Muslims think, their terror attack was Israel's fault. And when they get their asses kicked, they'll claim their failure is the USA's fault.

Do not be surprised if they launch reprisal attacks by all the militants they've marched across our border. What happens in the Middle East does not stay in the Middle East.

They may be insane but they aren't stupid. The attacks will be in liberal-run gun control cities with diminished police.

They got that thinking from Putin. He blamed NATO and Nazis for his invasion into Ukraine. Or maybe it's the other way round.... Hummm

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Will be following this thread closely, I don't think this situation can discounted or ignored.

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.We are well on that road of destruction.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If you think the border between Israel and Palestine is remotely comparable to the border between the United States and Mexico, you are a fugking moron.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

They got that thinking from Putin. He blamed NATO and Nazis for his invasion into Ukraine. Or maybe it's the other way round.... Hummm

Whatever happens, don't you dare read a book.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I believe this. Not good!

Plus...If we go to the majority of our transportation with EV's China will halt battery imports, take out the power sources and we will be dead in the water for an easy takeover.

Gun Owners of America & NRA Life Member
https://www.facebook.com/BirdDogBunkhouse57442/
"There are a hundred things that can happen at long range and only one of them is good"
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are y’all talking about the Vegas shooter or the Congressional baseball game shooter ?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
One Day 49% of this Country that are Marxist/Maoist Supporters will Wake Up and find that Hell has no Demons because they’ve crossed Our Border and have taken up Residence Here ..

Ya ..

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet …

Boy Scouts Motto

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Back to the bench.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I think to much merit is placed on what the MSM puts out. The MSM is not the majority. Let there be terrorist type attacks in this country and the 2nd amendment with be on display for all to see, to many patriotic Americans still reside here. Yes the carnage will be in the Democratic run cities but not so much elsewhere in my opinion.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
It’s not just the muzzys:

[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com]

13% of our dumbest have been brought up hating out country.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How can it still be 13% at the rate they are killing themselves?

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
I think to much merit is placed on what the MSM puts out. The MSM is not the majority. Let there be terrorist type attacks in this country and the 2nd amendment with be on display for all to see, to many patriotic Americans still reside here. Yes the carnage will be in the Democratic run cities but not so much elsewhere in my opinion.

something to this...............

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
Originally Posted by Mwbyler

something to this...............

Who do you think you’re going to be fighting exactly?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Ourselves Butter Milk ..

It all right there for You to See ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not able to articulate how it saddens me to realize that I'll never again be able to attend a dance rave without constantly scanning the sky for paragliding jihadists.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 49 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,832
Posts18,478,032
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.