Home
Hear this on Fox News this morning.

I hope the IDF kills every stinking Arab pig in Gaza.
That's why they took hostages in the first place. To make a public spectacle of their executions, to instill fear of Hamas.

Well, they WOULD take an airplane load of US Dollars for a few of them from Biden though.... You know, to fund their next terrorist excursion...
Biden has just lit the spark that will quite possibly start WWIII, during an election year no less.

Ask yourselves “Why”.
Somebody got to shoot the Illegitimate Archduke..
Originally Posted by steve4102
Biden has just lit the spark that will quite possibly start WWIII, during an election year no less.

Ask yourselves “Why”.

Lincoln and FDR had Elections during a War don’t see any Impediment..

Ask yourselves “Why”.
Because he's a phuggin idiot?
Were they Crisis actors?

Ask yourselves “Why”.

Because election fraud isn’t a guaranteed victory?
Originally Posted by Pat85

Ask yourselves “Why”.

Exactly correct. They understand how fed up americans are with the current state of the country and have to be feeling the pressure. I really am not sure they can even cheat their way out of this. What better way to keep power than to drive the entire world into war
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Ask yourselves “Why”.

Exactly correct. They understand how fed up americans are with the current state of the country and have to be feeling the pressure. I really am not sure they can even cheat their way out of this. What better way to keep power than to drive the entire world into war
They will cheat their way to victory with ease.

They still have the USPS and Dominion.

Nothing can stop them.

Biden is doing this in an election year because he has no reason to fear the Ballot Box.

Whether Americans are in favor of WWIII, or not, matters not to him or his handlers.

They will do whatever it take to further the Globalist Agenda and line their $pockets at the same time. It’s a Win-Win for the Uniparty.

Ask yourselves “Why”.

Nothing can stop them.

Biden is doing this in an election year because he has no reason to fear the Ballot Box.

Whether Americans are in favor of WWIII, or not, matters not to him or his handlers.

They will do whatever it take to further the Globalist Agenda and line their $pockets at the same time. It’s a Win-Win for the Uniparty.
I cant argue with that. Youre probably right, but Im trying to hold a tiny bit of optimism, even if its .00000000001% chance lol

Ask yourselves “Why”.

Nothing can stop them.

If nothing can stop them, why all this pretend with elections?
Smoke and mirrors.

Ask yourselves “Why”.

Nothing can stop them.

Appearance of legitimacy. We peons might got to select county coroner or local sanitation department head but a national election? No [bleep] way. They only need to cheat in five or six major urban population centers (and they will) to control the entire country.

Ask yourselves “Why”.

Nothing can stop them.

Same reasons the two different wings of the Uniparty Bird pretend to disagree, hold phony hearings, give speeches stomping their feet and pounding their fists with phony outrage.

1) Money, big bucks in campaign contributions, big bucks.

B) To keep the pitchforks at bay.

3) I believe it is still in the Constitution.

D) To keep the wool over they eyes of people like this guy.

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

To keep the sheep divided with their attention diverted , and placated into believing they actually have a voice . So they don’t unite and rise up against the tyranny until it’s too late.
Israel will bulldoze Gaza. This won't last long.

If they decide Syria, Lebanon and Iran are next, then it will drag out for a while.
Don’t get Fooled into The NWO plan of Population Reduction..

That want the US to Commit Suicide..
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

If they decide Syria, Lebanon and Iran are next, then it will drag out for a while.
Israel has $6 Billion Iranian Biden Bucks and $80 Billion in Taliban controlled US Military Hardware and weapons heading its way.

This will not be easy, especially with the US supporting both sides
Netanyahu says no relief workers, no water, no food, no ultilities, no air drops, etc will be allowed to enter Gaza until all hostages are released.

Israel has $6 Billion Iranian Biden Bucks and $80 Billion in Taliban controlled US Military Hardware and weapons heading its way.

This will not be easy, especially with the US supporting both sides

And how do you suppose they Taliban controlled hardware is going to "head their way"?
I'm wondering how Hamas got so many missiles through the "blockade"?
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Many security failures with this whole thing.
The airstrikes will continue in Gaza until the hard targets are annihilated. Then 300K ground troops sweep Gaza, door to door. It be over quick, in days, and I do not think most westerners have the fortitude to deal with the brutality we will witness.

Also, I know that Obama and Biden want to keep this going. I can go back 8 or 9 months and find my post on here where I said that they would start WWIII to get Biden back in the oval office.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Netanyahu says no relief workers, no water, no food, no ultilities, no air drops, etc will be allowed to enter Gaza until all hostages are released.

Fuqk em, starve em out. idgaf
The airstrikes will continue in Gaza until the hard targets are annihilated. Then 300K ground troops sweep Gaza, door to door. It be over quick, in days, and I do not think most westerners have the fortitude to deal with the brutality we will witness.

Also, I know that Obama and Biden want to keep this going. I can go back 8 or 9 months and find my post on here where I said that they would start WWIII to get Biden back in the oval office.

Musings I've read elsewhere believe BHO and their cronies at the WEF wish this to continue, the more killed in the process the better!
Always ask cui bono, who benefits. Do Palestinians benefit from the Hamas attacks on Israeli civilians? Of course not. In fact, these attacks will be used to further restrict the liberties of Palestinians, and to make any hope of a Palestinian state far less likely. That being its result, you can take a good guess, after applying the principle of cui bono, at who's behind it.

It's long been suspected that Hamas was a product of the Mossad for the purpose of preventing the establishment of a Palestinian state.
Originally Posted by troublesome82

Musings I've read elsewhere believe BHO and their cronies at the WEF wish this to continue, the more killed in the process the better!

Doubtful that the Israelis now concern themselves with what others might think or want.

Jmo
When you have "incoming", it makes it hard to give a rats azz WHAT others think.
Yeah, what happened to The Iron Dome?
Originally Posted by akrange

Ask yourselves “Why”.

Lincoln and FDR had Elections during a War don’t see any Impediment..

Did they have millions of muzzies, BLM, Antifa and illegal dimocraps from third world countries shooting up polling places in major cities?

Buzz, Gayghost, Lostinhell, Plumdumb, Jell-O and Houston_2 approve of doing that and another world War too.

Anything to stop the Trumpster from putting Globalization, the DNC and NWO in the dumpster.

Ask yourselves “Why”.

Because Biden is such a puzzy.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It's long been suspected that Hamas was a product of the Mossad for the purpose of preventing the establishment of a Palestinian state.

LoL. "long been suspected" by who?

there was never a real blockade until now and even now, Israel does not have the force structure for a complete blockade. then agai, there is Egypt
Always ask cui bono, who benefits. Do Palestinians benefit from the Hamas attacks on Israeli civilians? Of course not. In fact, these attacks will be used to further restrict the liberties of Palestinians, and to make any hope of a Palestinian state far less likely. That being its result, you can take a good guess, after applying the principle of cui bono, at who's behind it.

This, and Netanyahu and the WEF and Rothschilds are the ones behind it.

Ask Soros, jewws killing jewws for sympathy and money is not a new thing. Remember Hilter?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

We should use the same tactics on Chicago. Get rid of all the Hoodrats in what, a week?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I don't think that it will be over in days. I think it has the possibility to be another Leningrad.
Originally Posted by SupFoo

If Google and YouTube weren't manipulated to conceal inconvenient facts, as they were prior to 2016, it would be an easy matter to do a search for this on those sites, and find plenty of documentation. Sadly, that's no longer the case.

But to answer your question, the PLO often made this accusation. They asserted that Hamas was created by the Mossad as a counter to the PLO, i.e., to prevent the PLO from succeeding in establishing a Palestinian state.
The root problem with Palestinians is they are all fug'n lunatics. Everyone knows it and NO country wants them. That's why the preferred method is "refugee camps", behind some wire.

If Google and YouTube weren't manipulated to conceal inconvenient facts, as they were prior to 2016, it would be an easy matter to do a search for this on those sites, and find plenty of documentation. Sadly, that's no longer the case.

I see.

Well, actually the prevailing wisdom is Hamas (and every other muslim "militant" group) is a spin-off from the Muslim Brotherhood.

The History of Hamas is an account of the Palestinian Islamist fundamentalist socio-political organization with an associated paramilitary force, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades. Hamas (حماس) Ḥamās is an acronym of حركة المقاومة الاسلامية Ḥarakat al-Muqāwamat al-Islāmiyyah, meaning "Islamic Resistance Movement".

Hamas was established in 1987, and has its origins in Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood movement, which had been active in the Gaza Strip since the 1950s...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Hamas

It is NO COINCIDENCE that Obma's first act as president was his infamous "world apology tour". Starting in (wait for it).......... Egypt. Home to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Well, actually the prevailing wisdom is Hamas (and every other muslim "militant" group) is a spin-off from the Muslim Brotherhood.
Yes. Correct. The following is taken from: David Livingstone--Israel Created Hamas to Avoid Peace

October 10, 2023

According to Robert Dreyfuss, author of "Devil's Game: How the United States Helped Unleash Fundamentalist Islam":

"And beginning in 1967 through the late 1980s, Israel helped the Muslim Brotherhood establish itself in the occupied territories. It assisted Ahmed Yassin, the leader of the Brotherhood, in creating Hamas, betting that its Islamist character would weaken the PLO."

According to Charles Freeman, former US ambassador to Saudi Arabia, "Israel started Hamas. It was a project of Shin Bet [Isreali domestic intelligence agency], which had a feeling that they could use it to hem in the PLO."

One aspect of that strategy was the creation of the Village Leagues, over which Yassin and the Brotherhood exercised much influence. Israel trained about 200 members of the Leagues and recruited many paid informers.

New York Times Reporter David Shipler cites the Israeli military governor of Gaza as boasting that Israel expressly financed the fundamentalists against the PLO:

"Politically speaking, Islamic fundamentalists were sometimes regarded as useful to Israel, because they had conflicts with the secular supporters of the PLO. Violence between the two groups erupted occasionally on West Bank university campuses. Israeli military governor of the Gaza Strip, Brigadier General Yitzhak Segev, once told me how he had financed the Islamic movement as a counterweight to the PLO and the Communists. 'The Israeli Government gave me a budget and the military government gives to the mosques,' he said."

As Dreyfuss notes, "during the 1980s, the Muslim Brotherhood in Gaza and the West Bank did not support resistance to the Israeli occupation. Most of its energy went to fighting the PLO, especially its more left-wing factions, on university campuses."

After the Palestinian uprising of 1987, the PLO accused Hamas and Yassin of acting "with the direct support of reactionary Arab regimes... in collusion with the Israeli occupation."

Yasser Arafat complained to an Italian newspaper: "Hamas is a creation of Israel, which at the time of Prime Minister Shamir, gave them money and more than 700 institutions, among them schools, universities and mosques."

Arafat also maintained that Israeli Prime Minister Rabin admitted to him in the presence of Hosni Mubarak that Israel had supported Hamas.

Essentially, as analyst Ray Hannania pointed out, in "Sharon's Terror Child", published in Counterpunch, "undermining the peace process has always been the real target of Hamas and has played into the political ambitions of Likud. Every time Israeli and Palestinian negotiators appeared ready to take a major step forward achieving peace, an act of Hamas terrorism has scuttled the peace process and pushed the two sides apart."

In "Hamas and the Transformation of Political Islam in Palestine", for Current History, Sara Roy wrote:

"Some analysts maintain that while Hamas leaders are being targeted, Israel is simultaneously pursuing its old strategy of promoting Hamas over the secular nationalist factions as a way of ensuring the ultimate demise of the [Palestinian Authority], and as an effort to extinguish Palestinian nationalism once and for all."
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog

I don't think that it will be over in days. I think it has the possibility to be another Leningrad.

Do you realize how big Gaza is? It's tiny. It will be mowed down easily by a heavily armed Isreali force.

I suspect the door-to-door execution of Palestinian men will get everyone's ire up.
My question is what's the end game here for the Democrats? Because every major atrocity that we ever see seems to magically be a political crisis that they can exploit for more power.
Yes. Correct. The following is taken from: David Livingstone--Israel Created Hamas to Avoid Peace

October 10, 2023

According to Robert Dreyfuss, author of "Devil's Game: How the United States Helped Unleash Fundamentalist Islam":

"And beginning in 1967 through the late 1980s, Israel helped the Muslim Brotherhood establish itself in the occupied territories. It assisted Ahmed Yassin, the leader of the Brotherhood, in creating Hamas, betting that its Islamist character would weaken the PLO."

According to Charles Freeman, former US ambassador to Saudi Arabia, "Israel started Hamas. It was a project of Shin Bet [Isreali domestic intelligence agency], which had a feeling that they could use it to hem in the PLO."

One aspect of that strategy was the creation of the Village Leagues, over which Yassin and the Brotherhood exercised much influence. Israel trained about 200 members of the Leagues and recruited many paid informers.

New York Times Reporter David Shipler cites the Israeli military governor of Gaza as boasting that Israel expressly financed the fundamentalists against the PLO:

"Politically speaking, Islamic fundamentalists were sometimes regarded as useful to Israel, because they had conflicts with the secular supporters of the PLO. Violence between the two groups erupted occasionally on West Bank university campuses. Israeli military governor of the Gaza Strip, Brigadier General Yitzhak Segev, once told me how he had financed the Islamic movement as a counterweight to the PLO and the Communists. 'The Israeli Government gave me a budget and the military government gives to the mosques,' he said."

As Dreyfuss notes, "during the 1980s, the Muslim Brotherhood in Gaza and the West Bank did not support resistance to the Israeli occupation. Most of its energy went to fighting the PLO, especially its more left-wing factions, on university campuses."

After the Palestinian uprising of 1987, the PLO accused Hamas and Yassin of acting "with the direct support of reactionary Arab regimes... in collusion with the Israeli occupation."

Yasser Arafat complained to an Italian newspaper: "Hamas is a creation of Israel, which at the time of Prime Minister Shamir, gave them money and more than 700 institutions, among them schools, universities and mosques."

Arafat also maintained that Israeli Prime Minister Rabin admitted to him in the presence of Hosni Mubarak that Israel had supported Hamas.

Essentially, as analyst Ray Hannania pointed out, in "Sharon's Terror Child", published in Counterpunch, "undermining the peace process has always been the real target of Hamas and has played into the political ambitions of Likud. Every time Israeli and Palestinian negotiators appeared ready to take a major step forward achieving peace, an act of Hamas terrorism has scuttled the peace process and pushed the two sides apart."

In "Hamas and the Transformation of Political Islam in Palestine", for Current History, Sara Roy wrote:

"Some analysts maintain that while Hamas leaders are being targeted, Israel is simultaneously pursuing its old strategy of promoting Hamas over the secular nationalist factions as a way of ensuring the ultimate demise of the [Palestinian Authority], and as an effort to extinguish Palestinian nationalism once and for all."
Supfoo, did I strike you dumb?
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
My question is what's the end game here for the Democrats? Because every major atrocity that we ever see seems to magically be a political crisis that they can exploit for more power.

Do you mean like they're really quick on the uptake, able to see advantage on a moments' notice, or do you mean like they planned the damned thing in advance specifically to provide advantage? .. just curious.
Publix has 2 for 1 on boneless pork chops this week.
Bruh, got a boatload on order.

https://order-ship.danielsgourmetmeats.com/products/sweet-red-chili-bone-in-pork-chops

https://order-ship.danielsgourmetmeats.com/products/gourmet-bacon

You just can't let the Jew thing go can you.

Ask yourselves “Why”.

He, his voters, and his cronies, really are this stupid.
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Do you mean like they're really quick on the uptake, able to see advantage on a moments' notice, or do you mean like they planned the damned thing in advance specifically to provide advantage? .. just curious.

Spoiler alert.

They have no "end game".

They're making it up as they go.
Originally Posted by Axl

Ask yourselves “Why”.

Nothing can stop them.

Appearance of legitimacy. We peons might got to select county coroner or local sanitation department head but a national election? No [bleep] way. They only need to cheat in five or six major urban population centers (and they will) to control the entire country.
when you say urban you mean black. trump didnt win because of fat white hating negroid women who could barely read and write who fixed the election in the 6 black urban areas. meanwhile the OP and others are only concerned with israel not the communists here not the darkies not the 120 million non whites here and millions more on the way. the power of the jew media in action. you dont even get to pick the dog catcher. local jobs go to the relatives of the leaders
Originally Posted by JSTUART

You just can't let the Jew thing go can you.
how can the jew thing be let go when they control the whole West and all the leaders must bow to them?
Trump...israel controls the congress and rightfully so
Trump...we are only in the mid east to protect israel.
so tell me Mr fake MAGA guy how does one forget about the jews?
Originally Posted by mrmeener
when you say urban you mean black. trump didnt win because of fat white hating negroid women who could barely read and write who fixed the election in the 6 black urban areas. meanwhile the OP and others are only concerned with israel not the communists here not the darkies not the 120 million non whites here and millions more on the way. the power of the jew media in action. you dont even get to pick the dog catcher. local jobs go to the relatives of the leaders

Misdemeanour, you give the impression you think the Jews deserve to be slaughtered.

Misdemeanour, you give the impression you think the Jews deserve to be slaughtered.
not slaughtered removed from power. the Byzantine empire lasted the longest in history by not killing jews but prevented them from holding any power and were restricted to trades. no teachers doctors etc. that is why they lasted so long.
The Time For Analysis is Over ..

The Chips will Fall on Something or Somebody ..

The Lord Will’n
not slaughtered removed from power. the Byzantine empire lasted the longest in history by not killing jews but prevented them from holding any power and were restricted to trades. no teachers doctors etc. that is why they lasted so long.

That I cannot argue with.
F’ck we’re just Dancing around some Fools Play ..

There’s going to be Blood n Ass all over the Place ..

Move

Or Prepare to be a Statistic..

Boy Scout Motto

I realize you are not an educated person. You just make up things that have no sources or basis in fact. That is NOT the reason the Byzantine empire lasted so long. If you think otherwise, what are your sources?
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

I realize you are not an educated person. You just make up things that have no sources or basis in fact. That is NOT the reason the Byzantine empire lasted so long. If you think otherwise, what are your sources?
I can see you are a brainwashed zionist, I read it in the jewish encylopedia. put the bottle of booze and oxy contin pills away and do your own research mr canard tropestein. 4 seconds on google putting in jews barred from power in the byzantine empire showed it. put that on your bagel and spread it. Hitler after banning jews created the biggest economic miracle/comeback in the history of the world
Hear this on Fox News this morning.

I hope the IDF kills every stinking Arab pig in Gaza.

This puss-filled boil had been festering for decades, it's time to pop it.

I remember watching that ugly scumbag Yasser Arafat being an A-Hole for years.

The entire planet will be better off when all terrorists are wiped off the face of the earth, once and for all.

The media should be showing the pictures of what really happened last weekend, instead of "Censoring" them to protect our weak sensibilities.
Originally Posted by Axl

Ask yourselves “Why”.

Nothing can stop them.

So that's why all those fat black white hating women get those cushy high-paying guubnmint jobs. Got it.

He's just another uneducated demorat dummy that occasionally worms through here.
Hitler after banning jews created the biggest economic miracle/comeback in the history of the world

Do tell.

I believe you’re drinking from the same fountain as jagernuts.

Or you are simply a planted sock.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Hitler after banning jews created the biggest economic miracle/comeback in the history of the world

Do tell.

It was hailed The German Economic Miracle at the time. Hitler brought great prosperity to Germany. It's hard to find it in recorded history anymore, but back in the pre WWII days, it was a common topic of conversation. TIME Magazine even declared Hitler their Man of the Year for it.

Do tell.

and you are drinking from a bottle of whiskey. it is a known fact impossible to deny what Hitler did with the German economy biggest and best comeback in world history after purging the jews. only a jew or a retard can deny it

Do tell.

and you are drinking from a bottle of whiskey. it is a known fact impossible to deny what Hitler did with the German economy biggest and best comeback in world history after purging the jews. only a jew or a retard can deny it

Exclusion happened in late ‘38. It wasn’t after Hitler “banned the Jews” - it had already occurred.

Do tell.

Exclusion happened in late ‘38. It wasn’t after Hitler “banned the Jews” - it had already occurred.
Just a little fact that mrsmeener chooses to ignor.
Israel knows the hostages aren't going to survive, no matter what the "official" policy might be. They should go ahead and take care of business- - - -shove all the "Palestinians" out of Gaza and raze all the buildings, then destroy anything that even resembles a tunnel. Wait a few years, and then rebuild the area to suit themselves. Let the other ragheads in the area deal with the filthy scum who have been squatting there since the end of WW II.
Announce that for every hostage killed, a mosque gets scorched earth treatment, starting with the big important ones.

Threats work both ways.
Newt Gingrich was on the radio yesterday. He said, Hamas executes one hostage on youtube, the Israel bombs one oil refinery in Iran.
[quote=mrmeener]

Misdemeanour…...
[quote=mrmeener

JSTUART. Saw what you did there. Style points for sure.
© 24hourcampfire