Home
Article from The Federalist

Muslim Day of Rage

From the article, the last paragraph says it all, Leftards need to wake up:

"Days after the initial attack, Khaled Meshaal, Hamas’ ex-chief (2004-2017) who resides in Qatar, called for worldwide demonstrations in support of Palestinians living in Gaza and Muslim-majority Middle Eastern countries to wage war against Israel. He also claimed the day represents a “moment for the application” of jihad.

“[We must] head to the squares and streets of the Arab and Islamic world on Friday,” Meshaal said. “To all scholars who teach jihad … to all who teach and learn, this is a moment for the application [of jihad].”

“The entire planet will be under our law, there will be no more Jews or Christian traitors,” he added."
There are two types of muzzies, those that will kill you for not being a muzzie, and those that will cheer on the muzzie that kills you.
LOL, truth.

MM
Religion of hate
truth right there!!
Yet we have a whole bunch of dumbfucks here that think we need to be nicer to them. We need to ignore their threats and pretend that their violence is justified so that we don’t anger them further.

Appeasement cry the pusssies…we just aren’t nice enough to those that have long ago declared a jihad against ALL OF US INFIDELS cry the pussies….

I’m perfectly fine watching Israel as they thoroughly clean up their neighborhood. They should completely and permanently DISINFECT THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS since it’s been proven time and time again that there is no living “with” these vermin….it’s NOT possible. They have plenty of Muslim country’s that they can move to….it’s a requirement for Islam to give refuge even to their enemy when asked and certainly it’s a requirement for Muslims to care for other Muslims…..time for them to actually follow their religion.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Y

I’m perfectly fine watching Israel as they thoroughly clean up their neighborhood. They should completely and permanently DISINFECT THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS since it’s been proven time and time again that there is no living “with” these vermin….it’s NOT possible.

Sadly, in spite of the the rhetoric to do so, I really doubt that Israel will really finish the job once & for all in Gaza.

It would be far better if they do.

MM
The only “good Muslims” are those living as a minority in a given country.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
The only “good Muslims” are those living as a minority in a given country.
I agree but they breed like rats so.
Well we’ll see if Bibi has the stones for the heavy work. What’s he amassing on the border - 300,000 IDF? Time to get to business. You’re gonna live alongside us or we’ll kill you are the options.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
There are two types of muzzies, those that will kill you for not being a muzzie, and those that will cheer on the muzzie that kills you.
Yup
Islam is a cult of inbreeders.
Yet we have a whole bunch of dumbfucks here that think we need to be nicer to them. We need to ignore their threats and pretend that their violence is justified so that we don’t anger them further.

Appeasement cry the pusssies…we just aren’t nice enough to those that have long ago declared a jihad against ALL OF US INFIDELS cry the pussies….

I’m perfectly fine watching Israel as they thoroughly clean up their neighborhood. They should completely and permanently DISINFECT THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS since it’s been proven time and time again that there is no living “with” these vermin….it’s NOT possible. They have plenty of Muslim country’s that they can move to….it’s a requirement for Islam to give refuge even to their enemy when asked and certainly it’s a requirement for Muslims to care for other Muslims…..time for them to actually follow their religion.

👆
Muzzies need to see the light....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Assimilate or eliminate. Should be the policy of every country.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Y

I’m perfectly fine watching Israel as they thoroughly clean up their neighborhood. They should completely and permanently DISINFECT THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS since it’s been proven time and time again that there is no living “with” these vermin….it’s NOT possible.

Sadly, in spite of the the rhetoric to do so, I really doubt that Israel will really finish the job once & for all in Gaza.

It would be far better if they do.

MM

I concur with both of these statements. Say whatever you want about the Jews, but at the end of the day they’re killing our enemy. We’re helping them financially. It’s a temporary fix, not really a fix, but it’s temporary, they’ll be back.
By definition Christians are not “Infidels” but we are a threat to Islam.
Oh come on yuse guys. Islam is a religion of "love." Mohammed crawled into his aunt's grave and made love to her corpse. In fact, Islam teaches that a husband who hs sex with his dead wife, from the front or the back, has done nothing wrong.
Little Bushy told US So ..

Sowing the Seeds ..

Dang....still bleeding?
Originally Posted by Esox357
Religion of hate

Islam is not a religion. It is a "cult".

Takes a strong man to encourage other people to slaughter women and children.

LOL
By their own hand or the hand of another Muslim, if you’re not Muslim, they want you and yours dead.
© 24hourcampfire