Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Article from The Federalist

Muslim Day of Rage

From the article, the last paragraph says it all, Leftards need to wake up:

"Days after the initial attack, Khaled Meshaal, Hamas’ ex-chief (2004-2017) who resides in Qatar, called for worldwide demonstrations in support of Palestinians living in Gaza and Muslim-majority Middle Eastern countries to wage war against Israel. He also claimed the day represents a “moment for the application” of jihad.

“[We must] head to the squares and streets of the Arab and Islamic world on Friday,” Meshaal said. “To all scholars who teach jihad … to all who teach and learn, this is a moment for the application [of jihad].”

“The entire planet will be under our law, there will be no more Jews or Christian traitors,” he added."

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
There are two types of muzzies, those that will kill you for not being a muzzie, and those that will cheer on the muzzie that kills you.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
LOL, truth.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Religion of hate

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
truth right there!!

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yet we have a whole bunch of dumbfucks here that think we need to be nicer to them. We need to ignore their threats and pretend that their violence is justified so that we don’t anger them further.

Appeasement cry the pusssies…we just aren’t nice enough to those that have long ago declared a jihad against ALL OF US INFIDELS cry the pussies….

I’m perfectly fine watching Israel as they thoroughly clean up their neighborhood. They should completely and permanently DISINFECT THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS since it’s been proven time and time again that there is no living “with” these vermin….it’s NOT possible. They have plenty of Muslim country’s that they can move to….it’s a requirement for Islam to give refuge even to their enemy when asked and certainly it’s a requirement for Muslims to care for other Muslims…..time for them to actually follow their religion.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Y

I’m perfectly fine watching Israel as they thoroughly clean up their neighborhood. They should completely and permanently DISINFECT THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS since it’s been proven time and time again that there is no living “with” these vermin….it’s NOT possible.

Sadly, in spite of the the rhetoric to do so, I really doubt that Israel will really finish the job once & for all in Gaza.

It would be far better if they do.

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The only “good Muslims” are those living as a minority in a given country.

Sam......

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
The only “good Muslims” are those living as a minority in a given country.
I agree but they breed like rats so.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Well we’ll see if Bibi has the stones for the heavy work. What’s he amassing on the border - 300,000 IDF? Time to get to business. You’re gonna live alongside us or we’ll kill you are the options.

The way life should be.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
There are two types of muzzies, those that will kill you for not being a muzzie, and those that will cheer on the muzzie that kills you.
Yup

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Islam is a cult of inbreeders.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Yet we have a whole bunch of dumbfucks here that think we need to be nicer to them. We need to ignore their threats and pretend that their violence is justified so that we don’t anger them further.

Appeasement cry the pusssies…we just aren’t nice enough to those that have long ago declared a jihad against ALL OF US INFIDELS cry the pussies….

I’m perfectly fine watching Israel as they thoroughly clean up their neighborhood. They should completely and permanently DISINFECT THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS since it’s been proven time and time again that there is no living “with” these vermin….it’s NOT possible. They have plenty of Muslim country’s that they can move to….it’s a requirement for Islam to give refuge even to their enemy when asked and certainly it’s a requirement for Muslims to care for other Muslims…..time for them to actually follow their religion.

👆

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Muzzies need to see the light....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Assimilate or eliminate. Should be the policy of every country.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Y

I’m perfectly fine watching Israel as they thoroughly clean up their neighborhood. They should completely and permanently DISINFECT THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS since it’s been proven time and time again that there is no living “with” these vermin….it’s NOT possible.

Sadly, in spite of the the rhetoric to do so, I really doubt that Israel will really finish the job once & for all in Gaza.

It would be far better if they do.

MM

I concur with both of these statements. Say whatever you want about the Jews, but at the end of the day they’re killing our enemy. We’re helping them financially. It’s a temporary fix, not really a fix, but it’s temporary, they’ll be back.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
By definition Christians are not “Infidels” but we are a threat to Islam.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Oh come on yuse guys. Islam is a religion of "love." Mohammed crawled into his aunt's grave and made love to her corpse. In fact, Islam teaches that a husband who hs sex with his dead wife, from the front or the back, has done nothing wrong.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Little Bushy told US So ..

Sowing the Seeds ..

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Dang....still bleeding?

I am MAGA.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1234, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 69 invisible), 2,519 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,086
Posts18,482,842
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.