Home
Posted By: Fireball2 For an anti-semite - 10/20/23
It must be a hell of a predicament to watch hamas slaughter defenseless people in the streets. It could be anyone but in this case it's Jews. Which side do you support? LOL

Since some will deny it's happened at all, and for all I know that could be right, let's just make this hypothetical. IF it happened, are you rejoicing, or ??? The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

LOL
Posted By: LBP Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23
My take is it’s not our problem. Jews and Muslims both hate Christians so why don’t we stay out of it entirely.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23
No wonder your wife hates you
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23
Originally Posted by LBP
My take is it’s not our problem. Jews and Muslims both hate Christians so why don’t we stay out of it entirely.

Politicians get us (the US) involved in anything that makes them money. I don't expect any of the campfires Jew haters to reply, but it would be interesting to hear their real thoughts.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23
Originally Posted by LBP

THIS IS THE PERFECT ANWER!! Not much more to add
Posted By: Mike_S Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by LBP

THIS IS THE PERFECT ANWER!! Not much more to add
+2
Posted By: deflave Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It must be a hell of a predicament to watch hamas slaughter defenseless people in the streets. It could be anyone but in this case it's Jews. Which side do you support? LOL

Since some will deny it's happened at all, and for all I know that could be right, let's just make this hypothetical. IF it happened, are you rejoicing, or ??? The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

LOL

Oregon’s version of “deep thinking.”

LOL
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23
Were it only that simple
Posted By: plumbum Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23

LOL

Sometimes the enemy of your enemy also wants to kill you.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23
Seems to me the smart way for a Caucasian American to view the world is, everybody on the planet is your enemy except for about half of the Caucasian Americans.

I moved to the sticks and made my peace with it about a year before the Black Lives Matter riots took place.

It *had* to be providence.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Seems to me the smart way for a Caucasian American to view the world is, everybody on the planet is your enemy except for about half of the Caucasian Americans.

I moved to the sticks and made my peace with it about a year before the Black Lives Matter riots took place.

I think there are some more Caucasians mainly in Eastern Europe and the Russian people that don’t have a problem with us.
Originally Posted by LBP

I think there are some more Caucasians mainly in Eastern Europe and the Russian people that don’t have a problem with us.

You're not supposed to think that way if you're a Caucasian American. If means you hate somebody somewhere. In fact, you'll get labeled an anti-semite if you don't hate the right people. I think Russians and Eastern Europeans are on the list that Caucasian American are supposed to hate, these days. Well,...except for Ukranians. If you hate Ukranians you're an anti-semite ever since that Jewish guy got put in charge of Ukraine.

It's hard to keep up with.
Posted By: efw Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23
Originally Posted by LBP

Yep that about covers it.
Originally Posted by LBP

You're not supposed to think that way if you're a Caucasian American. If means you hate somebody somewhere. In fact, you'll get labeled an anti-semite if you don't hate the right people. I think Russians and Eastern Europeans are on the list that Caucasian American are supposed to hate, these days. Well,...except for Ukranians. If you hate Ukranians you're an anti-semite ever since that Jewish guy got put in charge of Ukraine.

It’s exhausting 😁
Originally Posted by plumbum

LOL

Sometimes the enemy of your enemy also wants to kill you.

Originally Posted by LBP
It’s exhausting 😁

I try to stay out of trouble by watching Sean Hannity every day. He does a good job of keeping the "who to hate" list up to date.
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23
Sorry, but Israel is the only outpost of civilization in the entire Eastern Med. I think it is in the interests of civilization to maintain that outpost.

The Israelis/Zionists earned their right to be there in 1948. There were only 350,000 or so when the flag went up, the next day every Arab neighbor tried to wipe them out. But didn't. And failed again in 1956, 1967 and 1973.

So while I agree it is their fight, I don't have a problem with helping them fight.
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Sorry, but Israel is the only outpost of civilization in the entire Eastern Med. I think it is in the interests of civilization to maintain that outpost.

Why?
Posted By: Steve Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23
Originally Posted by deflave

Why?

Ask the Byzantines.
Originally Posted by Steve

Why?

Ask the Byzantines.

LOL
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23

Wooooooow, wtf
Posted By: plumbum Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23
There's always an intolerant dumbass to be found.
There's always an intolerant dumbass to be found.

This isn’t about you.

LOL
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Wooooooow, wtf

Bwants Cum has never met a Jew.

LOL
Posted By: Torqued Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23
Originally Posted by LBP

This sums it up

Wooooooow, wtf

Bwants Cum has never met a Jew.

LOL

I have a number of Jewish friends, are you on the rag again ? ..... damn 28 days goes fast for you, just jam a tampon in that piehole of yours and relax Pard.
Posted By: nathanial Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23

LOL

God believing has its consequences. Whether it happened or it didn’t is a care I do not have..
Posted By: Colorado14er Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23
That region has been at war for thousands of years, propagating many of the conflicts, and corruption in the world today. Turn the entire region into a sea of glass, wait a hundred years and try again. I am not against any of the people there, just the hardline foolishness I have seen on the news for 60 years. When everyone believes they are right and no one will give an inch, everyone is probably wrong. Clean the slate.
I have a number of Jewish friends, are you on the rag again ? ....

Uhhh, no you don't.

And you don't own two homes.

And you don't own a boat.

And you are a Never-Trumper.

LOL
Posted By: gunchamp Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23

The Israelis/Zionists earned their right to be there in 1948. There were only 350,000 or so when the flag went up, the next day every Arab neighbor tried to wipe them out. But didn't. And failed again in 1956, 1967 and 1973.

So while I agree it is their fight, I don't have a problem with helping them fight.
And by helping them in almost anyway, we get drug into another war. F uck them, f uck the middle east. We have so many issues here to fix its mind numbing to even think about. We are the only place on earth that could be completely reliant on no one at all if we chose to. Time for the rest of the world to step up and let their sons and daughters spill their blood for their problems
Posted By: ribka Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23

LOL

That’s quite a talent for virtue signaling you have there ballz

Starved for male attention again??
Posted By: kwg020 Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23

LOL
I tend to side with the jews. I have been to a moslem dominated country. it only takes a few radicals to make the population miserable but in the case of the Palestinians, they voted for Hamas to represent them, so they got what is coming to them. Every last Hamas member must be eradicated. If some Palestinians get caught up, maybe they need to rethink who represents them in the world of public opinion. Gaza as a separate entity MUST stop. Either they are Moslems who live and thrive in Israel or they are dead. The jews are pi$$ed off enough right now to end this forever. I wish them the best of luck. Then they can take on Hezbollah.

kwg
Originally Posted by LBP
It’s exhausting 😁

I try to stay out of trouble by watching Sean Hannity every day. He does a good job of keeping the "who to hate" list up to date.
LOL. Yep.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23

Earned their right? How so?

If by helping them you mean sending your own money or flying over, by all means have at it. If by helping them you mean sending my money and materiel produced and paid for with my money we part ways.
Originally Posted by ribka

LOL

That’s quite a talent for virtue signaling you have there ballz

Starved for male attention again??

Fireballz does not work.

Fireballz has no sons.

Fireballz cannot enlist.

Uhhh, no you don't.

LOL

Dipchiit I grew up in an affluent area, in a pretty well off family, and many wealthy friends (parents).... again, you don't know me quit making a fool out of yourself. I know it's impossible to believe anybody has more than you, but at least 100 members here have far more resources than you do.....probably more by the looks of some of the weapons, cars, etc.....

You're just a broke-azz Chicago wigger than ran out of Montana, and hid with the other brown people in Florida.....where they all voted against Jordan, your Orange friend's boy lol.

Uhhh, no you don't.

LOL

Dipchiit I grew up in an affluent area, in a pretty well off family, and many wealthy friends (parents).... again, you don't know me quit making a fool out of yourself. I know it's impossible to believe anybody has more than you, but at least 100 members here have far more resources than you do.....probably more by the looks of some of the weapons, cars, etc.....

You're just a broke-azz Chicago wigger than ran out of Montana, and hid with the other brown people in Florida.....where they all voted against Jordan, your Orange friend's boy lol.

Oh boy, this is gold.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Uhhh, no you don't.

LOL

Oh boy, this is gold.

If you believe lies and you're a Flave ballwasher, yeah I guess it is.....I expected more out the men around here.

Uhhh, no you don't.

LOL

Oh boy, this is gold.

If you believe lies and you're a Flave ballwasher, yeah I guess it is.....I expected more out the men around here.

All anyone has to do is read your posts to get a read on you lol.

You have yet to disappoint.

Keep going corky, you got this.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Your dad failed you.

Grow up.
Posted By: TomT Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23
I will intentionally keep this post “generic”, as specifics would probably be “career suicide”, but as a gun store counter person, at a busy shop, outside of a MAJOR city…… there’s nothing more amusing (to me anyway), than selling a firearm to “Moisha Abromowitz”, and behind him in line is “Mohomud Alahsharrif”. Names made up to protect the ignorant.

Neither know ANYTHING about firearms, and they want me to educate them in 15min, about…. Use, cleaning, local laws, etc., etc. My new line is: “when you go to buy a car at a car dealer, do they help you get your drivers license, teach you how to drive, and teach you how to do a tune up?”. The answer is always: “of course not”. Most of them are too slow to get my analogy.

To add, I derive NO joy in hearing Muslims, Jews or Catholics are killing each other, they’ve been doing it for 1000s of years. When someone says to me: “the world is going to end”, my response is: “the world will be fine, the human race however”. Maybe we deserve it.

Uhhh, no you don't.

LOL

Oh boy, this is gold.

All anyone has to do is read your posts to get a read on you lol.

You have yet to disappoint.

Keep going corky, you got this.

LoL, all anybody has to do is read yours to understand you might have finished 6th grade.... you are definitely Wigger's friend, hang in there till the end.

You don't know me either azzwipe.
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23
Flave,
My paternal grandparents were the children of Ukrainian Jews who had escaped to America prior to the turn of the century, became American citizens, raised new Americans, assimilated reform Jews pretty much. None of their families came out the other end of the Holocaust, those were the survivors of Stalin's kulakization, right? But nobody, nobody was left in Europe after War Two. All gone, the only remnants in scrapbooks, tiny photographs mailed to America.
I understand that six million Jews isn't nearly as impressive as Stalin's kills, but had I survived either, I'd be sort of prickly. Sort of desirous of a place where I could control my own destiny from then on. America didn't exactly beckon, either.
Too bad you couldn't join me and my boyhood chess buddies with their forearm tats. My grandpa came to fetch me for supper one evening, discovered who I was playing chess with and told me never to tell my grandmother I knew they were survivors -- and definitely not to mention the topic of our conversations. Not exactly small talk.
Posted By: 10at6 Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23
Originally Posted by nathanial

LOL

God believing has its consequences. Whether it happened or it didn’t is a care I do not have..
Yep
Posted By: 79S Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23

Uhhh, no you don't.

LOL

Pard, can you float me a $100 bucks until I get my workman comp payment on the 1st. Thanks Pard
Posted By: mrmeener Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23
Flave,
My paternal grandparents were the children of Ukrainian Jews who had escaped to America prior to the turn of the century, became American citizens, raised new Americans, assimilated reform Jews pretty much. None of their families came out the other end of the Holocaust, those were the survivors of Stalin's kulakization, right? But nobody, nobody was left in Europe after War Two. All gone, the only remnants in scrapbooks, tiny photographs mailed to America.
I understand that six million Jews isn't nearly as impressive as Stalin's kills, but had I survived either, I'd be sort of prickly. Sort of desirous of a place where I could control my own destiny from then on. America didn't exactly beckon, either.
Too bad you couldn't join me and my boyhood chess buddies with their forearm tats. My grandpa came to fetch me for supper one evening, discovered who I was playing chess with and told me never to tell my grandmother I knew they were survivors -- and definitely not to mention the topic of our conversations. Not exactly small talk.
as of now there are around 98,378,204,652,234 quad trillion hollowcaust survivors.

All you give us is the contents of yer posts which confirm no more is necessary.
Flave,

Desirous of a place they could control their own destiny.

Does that include assimilation into their new host nation, or just a rest stop to collect themselves and push forward with a Zionist ideal and get the new host nation to pay for it?

Salad vs soup if you will
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: For an anti-semite - 10/20/23

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by efw

All you give us is the contents of yer posts which confirm no more is necessary.

Eat chiit ya fat old twat, and shave your beard ya look like a fuggin hobo.

Oh, and fugg you too
Originally Posted by efw

Oh, and fugg you too

Ha ha thanks for proving my point you’re hilarious
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Looks about right
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Oh, and fugg you too

Thanks for proving mine you old twat

Posted By: efw Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
You go to a lot of trouble to prove me right.

You ever get outside? Post up a pic of yourself doing something outside that doesn’t involve a gay pride parade.
Posted By: Epishemore Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
Internecine warfare between opposing semitic governments. Jewish irredentism vs Palestinian revanchism. Blood memories.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
You really showed him, Bwana!
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Oh, and fugg you too

How is a man on a guns and outdoors site fishing proving your point? Post up a pick of you doing something outdoors.

You come across as someone with strong opinions but a low info voter that gets your info from Fox and Sean Hannity.
Boomer con log cabin Republican
Originally Posted by LBP
Agree. I prefer to take care of my own community and stay out-of-the-way and out of the affairs of entangled alliances and folks who despise us. Nothing good will become of our involvement.
Posted By: DBT Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
Not all Jews hate Christians and not all Christians hate Jews. If the people of the tribe of Israel are Gods chosen people as the bible says, to hate Jews is to hate God's chosen people, Jesus the man being one of them.
Posted By: LBP Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
Originally Posted by DBT
Not all Jews hate Christians and not all Christians hate Jews. If the people of the tribe of Israel are Gods chosen people as the bible says, to hate Jews is to hate God's chosen people, Jesus the man being one of them.
Jesus called Jews the children of Satan.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Oh, and fugg you too

How is a man on a guns and outdoors site fishing proving your point? Post up a pick of you doing something outdoors.

You come across as someone with strong opinions but a low info voter that gets your info from Fox and Sean Hannity.

“He” is a teenager. Googling stuff to post about.

It’d be neat if everyone had to post a pic to prove provenance, but then there’s be no TRH threads for posterity to smile at
Posted By: Bristoe Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
Originally Posted by DBT

Read Galatians 3 starting at verse 26.
Originally Posted by DBT

Read Galatians 3 starting at verse 26.

Read it. What's your point?
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Oh, and fugg you too

It’d be neat if everyone had to post a pic to prove provenance, but then there’s be no TRH threads for posterity to smile at
TRH is good in my book. There isn’t much at all that I disagree with that he post or comments on. He’s posted several guns and range trip pics.
Posted By: deflave Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
Flave,

I'm an American.

And I don't know what anything you described has to do with my best interests in 2023.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
Originally Posted by LBP

What Jewish guy in charge of Ukraine?

You mean Schumer?
Flave,

I'm an American.

And I don't know what anything you described has to do with my best interests in 2023.

Exactly

I've been on Archery Talk since 2003 moron, doubt I'm a teenager or an ole' fugg.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23

I've been on Archery Talk since 2003 moron, doubt I'm a teenager or an ole' fugg.

Regardless you’re retarded.
Posted By: plumbum Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by DBT

The Pharisees, not himself, as he was and still is a Jew.

Well you showed him.

What exactly is your point? You’re the queen of blather.

You were once a teenager and assuming that you live long enough will be an old fugg one day. It’s more about your stupidity than it is your age.

Uhhh, no you don't.

LOL

Oh boy, this is gold.

Proving beyond a doubt what she is.
Posted By: cotis Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by DBT

Did he? I am completely ignorant with this whole history of how the alliances and hatreds formed. Is there a Cliff’s Notes version? It seems the US wants to support Israel, along with non-radical people in Europe. Everyone around Isreal wants to kill them, seems pretty clear. Who do the Jews like? Why would an organization like Isreal?
Posted By: CashisKing Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
Ballz on a menstrual cycle...

Vs.

Miss Lynn...

Tough one to call...

NOT REALLY...

Ballz wins!
Posted By: LBP Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
Originally Posted by cotis
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by DBT

Did he? I am completely ignorant with this whole history of how the alliances and hatreds formed. Is there a Cliff’s Notes version? It seems the US wants to support Israel, along with non-radical people in Europe. Everyone around Isreal wants to kill them, seems pretty clear. Who do the Jews like? Why would an organization like Isreal?
Take a look at John chapter 8. The particular verse is John 8:44 but the whole chapter is good.
Thread full of twats, what a joke

LOL
Posted By: Swamplord Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
Flave is an azzhole and so is Big Stick ... But at least they know wtf they're talking about !

The rest of you Karen dudes are a whiny bunch of bloody chuntz who think that because you stand for something then so should everybody else ... or else ...

Fk you and your mother

That is all .... for now

Let the whining, pizzing & moaning continue ....

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by DBT

No, he didn't. You need to read more carefully.
Thread full of twats, what a joke

LOL

^^^And here's one. ^^^
Originally Posted by DBT
There is no tribe of Israel. You likely mean the Tribe of Judah.

Christians, based on the teachings of the New Testament, understand that Israel can mean two things, depending on context. In its important sense, however, it means those who belong to God by means of their faithfulness to Him. Christians believe, again based on the teachings of the New Testament, that most Jews (i.e., most members of the Tribe of Judah) became the cut off branches of that tree in their rejection of Christ, who is the Son of God. Those not belonging to the Tribe of Judah, however, who embraced Christ became new branches of that tree, and all who are today part of that tree (which has its roots firmly planted in the true religion of Abraham and the other Patriarchs) are believers in Christ. Therefore, Christians believe (in accordance with the teachings of the New Testament) that no one who is not a believer in Christ is part of Israel. Being of the Tribe of Judah (and thus in the physical line of Abraham) is meaningless to God without faith in His Son.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by DBT

He called those members of the Tribe of Judah who rejected him as the Son of God, sons (not of Abraham, and not of the Father in heaven) but rather of their father the devil.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by DBT

He called those members of the Tribe of Judah who rejected him as the Son of God, sons (not of Abraham, and not of the Father in heaven) but rather of their father the devil.

That's getting closer.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23

I still think about the interview with Rob O'Neil.

He explained how he was told that Muslims hate us because of our cheeseburgers and that we had to kill all of them.

He learned that the Muslims hated us for bombing and killing them constantly.

He tried to explain that to people...and they told him to shut up.

Keep buying the freedom fries.
Posted By: nathanial Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23

Earned? If it was not for the Brit’s actually “earning” the region through geopolitical scheming and war, pitting one delusional god believer against another delusional god believer the Zionists would not have a home. They should be thankful that colonizing white men cared enough to set them up. Arthur Balfour and the England should be celebrated throughout Zion for burdening the rest of the world with the consequences of their actions. 😂😂😘

Right Ballz?

LOL
Posted By: mrmeener Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by LBP
[quote=Bristoe]Seems to me the smart way for a Caucasian American to view the world is, everybody on the planet is your enemy except for about half of the Caucasian Americans.

are you that dumb? zelensky is a jew and so was the leader of jukraine before him. both looted billions from the country before the war. ziolensky owned 3 mansions overseas before the US sending him tens of billions
Posted By: Bristoe Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23

You mean Schumer?

Sorry,....but you're obviously not tall enough for this ride.

You mean Schumer?

grin
Originally Posted by mrmeener
Originally Posted by LBP
[quote=Bristoe]Seems to me the smart way for a Caucasian American to view the world is, everybody on the planet is your enemy except for about half of the Caucasian Americans.

are you that dumb? zelensky is a jew and so was the leader of jukraine before him. both looted billions from the country before the war. ziolensky owned 3 mansions overseas before the US sending him tens of billions

Flew right over your fugkin head and you never heard a sound.

You mean Schumer?

Sorry, but you're obviously too light on grey matter to recognize satire.

You mean Schumer?

Sorry, but you're obviously too light on grey matter to recognize satire.
You forgot to use the satire emoji.
Originally Posted by DBT

Christians, based on the teachings of the New Testament, understand that Israel can mean two things, depending on context. In its important sense, however, it means those who belong to God by means of their faithfulness to Him. Christians believe, again based on the teachings of the New Testament, that most Jews (i.e., most members of the Tribe of Judah) became the cut off branches of that tree in their rejection of Christ, who is the Son of God. Those not belonging to the Tribe of Judah, however, who embraced Christ became new branches of that tree, and all who are today part of that tree (which has its roots firmly planted in the true religion of Abraham and the other Patriarchs) are believers in Christ. Therefore, Christians believe (in accordance with the teachings of the New Testament) that no one who is not a believer in Christ is part of Israel. Being of the Tribe of Judah (and thus in the physical line of Abraham) is meaningless to God without faith in His Son.

Semantics. According to Hebrew scriptures, there are 12 tribes. The descendants of the biblical patriarch Jacob who collectively form the nation of Israel. Christian theology, or what you say 'is meaningless to God' has no bearing on this.
Originally Posted by DBT
Semantics. According to Hebrew scriptures, there are 12 tribes. The descendants of the biblical patriarch Jacob who collectively form the nation of Israel. Christian theology, or what you say 'is meaningless to God' has no bearing on this.
If you are of the belief that the teachings found in the New Testament have no bearing on the question, then I must assume that you're not a Christian.
Posted By: Springcove Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
Originally Posted by DBT
If you are of the belief that the teachings found in the New Testament have no bearing on the question, then I must assume that you're not a Christian.

He’s an atheist. It’s well documented
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by DBT
He’s an atheist. It’s well documented
Then it makes sense. Didn't know that. I don't keep close track of members.
Posted By: Hastings Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
Originally Posted by DBT

I am a follower and believer in Jesus and his teachings. If "christians" believe wrong things propagated first by the Roman church well they are still wrong. They went down a wrong road centuries ago. Might ought to go back to the Jerusalem Christian followers of Jesus and check out their beliefs. True Christianity is found in the early church before the state dictated its beliefs.

Check out who and what the first Christians in Jerusalem and Asia Minor rejected and the Ephesus church was commended by none other than Jesus for it.

As to the Roman church. If you put lipstick on a pig it is still a pig.
Thou shalt not kill... is #6, #7 or #8 on the list...

Is it not kill?

...or not murder.

There is a difference... No?
Posted By: DicknJane Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Is it not kill?

...or not murder.

If you're a vegetarian.
Originally Posted by DicknJane

Is it not kill?

...or not murder.

If you're a vegetarian.

I am confused...

Some raghead comes at me...

Is OK to kill him?

Even if I do not plan to BBQ his wretched stinking ass?
Posted By: antlers Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23
Originally Posted by Hastings
I am a follower and believer in Jesus and his teachings.
Yeah right. You flat-out reject all of His teachings that don’t align with your Hebrew Roots Movement false doctrines.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: For an anti-semite - 10/21/23

Is it not kill?

...or not murder.

"Murder."

A good friend of mine in Los Angeles, PhD., Linguist, UCLA, is Jewish. I asked him once and he said in the ancient texts of the Ten Commandments, it is "Thou shall not murder," not "kill."

FWIW.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Is it not kill?

...or not murder.

"Murder."

A good friend of mine in Los Angeles, PhD., Linguist, UCLA, is Jewish. I asked him once and he said in the ancient texts of the Ten Commandments, it is "Thou shall not murder," not "kill."

FWIW.

L.W.
Yep, that was an unfortunate mistranslation.

Is it not kill?

...or not murder.

"Murder."

FWIW.

L.W.

Imagine that...

Man has manipulated the word of God.

Unthinkable...

NOT
Posted By: deflave Re: For an anti-semite - 10/22/23
Anyway, Firenoballz is a flaming kghunt and his wife says he’s a lazy POS.

LOL
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: For an anti-semite - 10/22/23

Is it not kill?

...or not murder.

"Murder."

FWIW.

L.W.

Imagine that...

Unthinkable...

NOT

Hahaha!

No kidding.
Posted By: efw Re: For an anti-semite - 10/22/23

Is it not kill?

...or not murder.

"Murder."

FWIW.

L.W.

Imagine that...

Unthinkable...

NOT

Can’t think of anything I’d rather be manipulated by particularly considering we all serve (and are thereby “manipulated by”) something… a religious belief, our own appetites, etc.
Posted By: efw Re: For an anti-semite - 10/22/23

Right Ballz?

LOL

Posted By: DBT Re: For an anti-semite - 10/22/23
Originally Posted by DBT

What I am or what my position is, has no bearing on what is written in the writings of Judaism and Christianity.
Originally Posted by DBT

What I am or what my position is, has no bearing on what is written in the writings of Judaism and Christianity.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: For an anti-semite - 10/22/23
Originally Posted by efw

Now THAT is damn funny... at a bunch of levels.
Posted By: RatherBHuntin Re: For an anti-semite - 10/23/23

BINGO, And those who seek to slaughter the Israelis also seek to slaughter Americans. They just don’t have the numbers to do it here yet. It was no coincidence that terrorists chose 9-11 to attack us. That was the same date that Islam was defeated in their attempt to conquer Europe. Jews and Christian’s are at a bit of a disadvantage because, bye and large, they value ‘life’. Islam on the other hand esteem’s those who die to “Kill” the infadels. It truly is a clash of civilizations, on the one hand, one that believes in peace and “life” in order to build orderly civilizations and the other that esteem’s death and martyrdom to kill as many infidels as possible in order to bring the whole earth under the banner of Islam.
Posted By: deflave Re: For an anti-semite - 10/23/23
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin

BINGO, And those who seek to slaughter the Israelis also seek to slaughter Americans. They just don’t have the numbers to do it here yet. It was no coincidence that terrorists chose 9-11 to attack us. That was the same date that Islam was defeated in their attempt to conquer Europe. Jews and Christian’s are at a bit of a disadvantage because, bye and large, they value ‘life’. Islam on the other hand esteem’s those who die to “Kill” the infadels. It truly is a clash of civilizations, on the one hand, one that believes in peace and “life” in order to build orderly civilizations and the other that esteem’s death and martyrdom to kill as many infidels as possible in order to bring the whole earth under the banner of Islam.

And Brett Baier for House Speaker!!!!!!!!
Flave,

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by DBT

LBP demonstrates his lack of understanding of biblical context, sadly.
Posted By: Swamplord Re: For an anti-semite - 10/23/23
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: For an anti-semite - 10/23/23

Good post.
Posted By: LBP Re: For an anti-semite - 10/23/23
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by DBT

I understand that Jesus was speaking to the Jewish leaders and Pharisees who were trying to undermine his teachings and plotting to kill him or at least have him killed and not every Jew.
Foreheadonballz wouldn't know a Jew from a Chinese witch doctor.

LOL

Fugkin' Oregon retards.
Posted By: reivertom Re: For an anti-semite - 10/23/23
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by DBT

I understand that Jesus was speaking to the Jewish leaders and Pharisees who were trying to undermine his teachings and plotting to kill him or at least have him killed and not every Jew.

It seems reading comprehension isn't a strong point for some on here. My FIL and my wife's grandpaw were both preachers for a combined 60 years. They preached if you're against the Jewish Nation, you're on the wrong side. They knew the Bible inside and out. I'll tend to believe them over some dude on the internet that hates Jews for some reason.
Posted By: 700LTR Re: For an anti-semite - 10/23/23
I don’t discriminate when it comes to poontain!
Originally Posted by 700LTR
I don’t discriminate when it comes to poontain!
Originally Posted by reivertom
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by DBT

It seems reading comprehension isn't a strong point for some on here. My FIL and my wife's grandpaw were both preachers for a combined 60 years. They preached if you're against the Jewish Nation, you're on the wrong side. They knew the Bible inside and out. I'll tend to believe them over some dude on the internet that hates Jews for some reason.

Your kin folk also lived in a church age when it amounted to more than what we see in this day and age, to their credit.

I'm sure there are some flights headed that way.

Pard they don’t mean that kind of support Pard, they mean sending our tax dollars and kids Pard!
Posted By: plumbum Re: For an anti-semite - 10/23/23
Originally Posted by DBT

I am a follower and believer in Jesus and his teachings. If "christians" believe wrong things propagated first by the Roman church well they are still wrong. They went down a wrong road centuries ago. Might ought to go back to the Jerusalem Christian followers of Jesus and check out their beliefs. True Christianity is found in the early church before the state dictated its beliefs.

Check out who and what the first Christians in Jerusalem and Asia Minor rejected and the Ephesus church was commended by none other than Jesus for it.

As to the Roman church. If you put lipstick on a pig it is still a pig.

Then Protestant churches, who trace their lineage through and from the catholic church, are piglets with lipstick on them.

I don't suppose you subscribe to any of them?

You think you have outsmarted 1700 years of theology?

You are in a better position to judge doctrine, 15 centuries after those who did? In your free time as an amateur?

You are being misled.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: For an anti-semite - 10/23/23
Originally Posted by LBP

Pard they don’t mean that kind of support Pard, they mean sending our tax dollars and kids Pard!

Exactly.

The locked step mindless drones parroting the “you must support the modern Zionist state of Israel or our country is going to burn in the fires of hell” don’t carry much weight when all they are talking about is spending other people’s money and other people’s kids lives for it.

Same with the Uketards. How many of those cûnts on here took a flight to do their part?

Not one has ever answered me when I asked how much of their personal wealth have they donated that wasn’t taken by the tax man.
Originally Posted by LBP

Exactly.

The locked step mindless drones parroting the “you must support the modern Zionist state of Israel or our country is going to burn in the fires of hell” don’t carry much weight when all they are talking about is spending other people’s money and other people’s kids lives for it.

Same with the Uketards. How many of those cûnts on here took a flight to do their part?

Not one has ever answered me when I asked how much of their personal wealth have they donated that wasn’t taken by the tax man.

Exactly!!!!
Posted By: Bristoe Re: For an anti-semite - 10/23/23
Watching FOX. It's got the anti Iran propaganda turned up to 11 tonight.

The U.S. government is intent on going to war. I've said for a long time that the American people are just along for the ride. It's looking like the ride is going to get very rough.
Originally Posted by LBP

Exactly.

There are some of us that believe the Hebrews are God's chosen people but that doesn't mean we want our money and people funding this job they need to take care of. I think Israel is fully capable of handling this without us. But another way of looking at it all is what if China gets involved and attacks them? Would the same people that want them kicked out of Taiwan feel the same in that situation should it take place? I'm far more concerned with who backs Hamas than anything else. Whoever does that will be our enemy whether we want to get involved or not and so far the only real man that's been willing to kick China in the teeth got the election stolen from him.
I don’t care what China, Taiwan, Ukraine, Russia, Jews or Israel do it’s not our problem.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
There are some of us that believe the Hebrews are God's chosen people.
Because, since you were a small child, you attended churches where the preachers told you that, because when they were in divinity school, they were taught Dispensationalism by their professors, which is a fabricated system for understanding scripture that was completely unknown to Christians prior to the 19th century, fully developed then by a man named John Darby, and popularized in the early 20th century by the Scofield Reference Bible, provided free of charge to American seminaries and divinity schools, and massively funded by the International Zionist movement.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23
Originally Posted by LBP

Exactly.

There are some of us that believe the Hebrews are God's chosen people but that doesn't mean we want our money and people funding this job they need to take care of. I think Israel is fully capable of handling this without us. But another way of looking at it all is what if China gets involved and attacks them? Would the same people that want them kicked out of Taiwan feel the same in that situation should it take place? I'm far more concerned with who backs Hamas than anything else. Whoever does that will be our enemy whether we want to get involved or not and so far the only real man that's been willing to kick China in the teeth got the election stolen from him.

So you believe, but not enough to actually do anything yourself.

You’d rather hide behind hypotheticals and what ifs, yo say you should spend my money, but not yours.

Crystal clear.
Posted By: deflave Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23

I hear hang gliders work great for getting yourself into the heart of the action.

Don’t forget your Centrum Silver.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23
We are all children of God.
Posted By: Hastings Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23
Because, since you were a small child, you attended churches where the preachers told you that, because when they were in divinity school, they were taught Dispensationalism by their professors, which is a fabricated system for understanding scripture that was completely unknown to Christians prior to the 19th century, fully developed then by a man named John Darby, and popularized in the early 20th century by the Scofield Reference Bible, provided free of charge to American seminaries and divinity schools, and massively funded by the International Zionist movement.
I believe it because of the miracle of Jewish survival as a separate entity in diaspora for 2000 years and their miraculous reestablishment of a physical state of Israel. And their miraculous victories in 3 front wars with the ocean at their back. And their domination of world finance.

You will also believe before long.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23

What Christian denomination rejects the teachings of the Apostle Paul? I don't recall hearing of it.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23
Zeal for religion is good. We keep learning..
Originally Posted by wabigoon

I am.

But you’re a cock sucking f a g g o t.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23
We are all Pards. Except for the Non Pards, Pards.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23
Originally Posted by LBP

Exactly.

Wait a minute…. You mean they should put some skin in the game?!
Unreal how many rube’s buy into the msm narrative as long as it’s someone else’s money and children used as cannon fodder.
No way my son is dying for this bullscheit. No Fugkin way.
Let the Israelis defend that land, they’re the ones that demanded they occupy it. Not my fight.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23

What Christian denomination rejects the teachings of the Apostle Paul? I don't recall hearing of it.

Do a little searching. There are lots of us that believe in the words of Jesus and discount Paul. We are followers and believers of/for/in Jesus just as were the early Christians that ran Paul off.

Talking about denominations. I just got back from West Virginia coal country. They have at least 6 denominations of Baptist and about that many of something else "fundamental". They all disagree on some point or another and don't like each other.

So, while I do attend my nearby SBC I discount some of what I hear. I took the advice of one our 24HCF zealots and resigned as a member, as a deacon, and as a Southern Baptist.

Do a little searching. There are lots of us that believe in the words of Jesus and discount Paul. We are followers and believers of/for/in Jesus just as were the early Christians that ran Paul off.

Talking about denominations. I just got back from West Virginia coal country. They have at least 6 denominations of Baptist and about that many of something else "fundamental". They all disagree on some point or another and don't like each other.

So, while I do attend my nearby SBC I discount some of what I hear. I took the advice of one our 24HCF zealots and resigned as a member, as a deacon, and as a Southern Baptist.

I live in Southern Baptist Central. You cain't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a Calvinist. But I've yet to meet one that discounts the teachings of the Apostle Paul.

I suspect that you're pullin' my leg, Murray.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23
Originally Posted by LBP

This is where I have arrived on the conflicts in both Israel and Ukraine. There was a time when I thought the Israel/US relationship was a deterrent to the spread of Islam and Islamic terrorism. If that was the original intent, I no longer believe it is the current intent. The whole MIC and foreign aid thing is nothing more than a money laundering scheme for politicians and high ranking bureaucrats in all the countries involved. Our nation is going further and further into debt and there is no advantage to the American people. The money they are laundering could at least be wasted in this country to give the illusion of trying to solve domestic problems. Perhaps there would be more accountability, perhaps.

It was explained to me long ago there are Jews and there are Jews. There is the Jewish race to which people are born and over which they have no control. Then there is the Jewish religion which people choose to believe and accept as their gospel. Those who accept the Jewish religion, deny the teaching of Christ in the New Testament and they are not God’s chosen people. Those born into the Jewish race may well be God’s chosen people but Judaism is not God’s path to place in heaven that Jesus has prepared for us.
At least you don't claim to be an Episcopalian.
Posted By: Swamplord Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23

Helping them fight ?

So you're sending Israel all your $$$, taking all your guns & ammo and flying there with your sons, brothers and cousins to fight ? Leaving soon ? Or naw ?

Then what is it exactly that you mean with "helping them fight" ?
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23

How on earth do you know anything about what I was taught as a child? You have no idea or very little about what else goes into my thought process about this and I'm sure I could expound on it until I'm blue in the face and it wouldn't matter.
Originally Posted by LBP

Exactly.

You’d rather hide behind hypotheticals and what ifs, yo say you should spend my money, but not yours.

Crystal clear.

That seems to be a favorite line of yours about all of this. I'm not spending your money. The government is and if you'd bother to read back to the days of the Ukraine funding you'd know I was not in favor of that either.

I hear hang gliders work great for getting yourself into the heart of the action.

Don’t forget your Centrum Silver.
Does that mean I'm not a pard?
How on earth do you know anything about what I was taught as a child? You have no idea or very little about what else goes into my thought process about this and I'm sure I could expound on it until I'm blue in the face and it wouldn't matter.
Do yourself a favor and research Dispensationalism. You will find that it's the source of your beliefs about the Jews still holding a special place in God's plan, etc., etc.. This was completely alien to Christianity previous to the 19th Century. Research John Darby, and the Scofield Reference Bible, just so you know where your beliefs about these things originated. They are not Christianity. They are Darbyism, as taught in the early 20th century in the extensive notes of the Scofield Reference Bible. Before the publication of that book, only a few oddballs in a tight knit Christian cult knew anything about these ridiculous theories, all first proposed by John Darby in the 19th century to said cult members. It was through the notes in that Bible that they became popularized in American Evangelical Christianity, and then spread from there.
Posted By: 673 Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23

LOL
The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy.
Posted By: BCBH Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23
"White goys need to understand how Jews see them. Even the cucked evangelical is just another mark to the Jew. Every brainwashed Israel loving evangelical is just a potential inquisitor to the Jew and the evangelicals need to realize this." Spot on.
I live in Southern Baptist Central. You cain't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a Calvinist. But I've yet to meet one that discounts the teachings of the Apostle Paul.

I suspect that you're pullin' my leg, Murray.
I wouldn't pull your leg about something this important. Darn few church goers read their bible. And a bunch of even the educated ones believe it sinful to question the Pauline version. There aren't a lot that are interested or have the reading comprehension to find the obvious contradictions. And a large number will tell you it isn't that important what you believe as long as you go to church and believe.

Atheists, agnostics, and others on the outside that might be persuaded to follow the God of Israel and Jesus are looking at the sects, denominations, and the nominal christians and throwing up their hands and saying I want no part of this.

Christians condemn and don't like each other. I mentioned my tour through the Appalachia where there is a church at least every 1/2 mile and they actively from the pulpit oppose each other on doctrine.
I mentioned my tour through the Appalachia where there is a church at least every 1/2 mile and they actively from the pulpit oppose each other on doctrine.

How many different Church services did you attend during your "tour through Appalachia"?

I happen to live in what may be regarded as Appalachia extended. I've not witnessed what you claim--and I don't believe anyone who rejects the teachings of the Apostle Paul attends a Southern Baptist Church.

There's nothing at a Southern Baptist Church for you if you're going to discount the teachings of Paul. It would be like going to University to get an Engineering degree and refusing to recognize the legitimacy of mathematics.
Originally Posted by 673

LOL
The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy.

We call them non-pards.
Posted By: ruraldoc Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23
I mentioned my tour through the Appalachia where there is a church at least every 1/2 mile and they actively from the pulpit oppose each other on doctrine.

How many different Church services did you attend during your "tour through Appalachia"?

I happen to live in what may be regarded as Appalachia extended. I've not witnessed what you claim--and I don't believe anyone who rejects the teachings of the Apostle Paul attends a Southern Baptist Church.

There's nothing at a Southern Baptist Church for you if you're going to discount the teachings of Paul. It would be like going to University to get an Engineering degree and refusing to recognize the legitimacy of mathematics.

Bristoe,

Sometimes you manage to hit the nail on the head perfectly.
Posted By: BCBH Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23

Correct. Have you ever looked into who was behind Scofield?

Samuel Untermyer, also known as Samuel Untermeyer was an American lawyer and civic leader. An active Zionist Untermyer was an able advocated for the Zionist liberation movement and was President of the Keren Hayesod, the agency through which the movement was conducted in America. Untermyer was born in Lynchburg, Virginia to Isadore Untermyer and Therese Laudauer, both of whom were German Jews who emigrated to the United States from their native Bavaria.

Putting on Sheeps Clothing The Other Man Behind Scofield

Samuel Untermeyer had a lifelong interest in Zionism. He and the leaders of the Jewish Theological Seminary wanted to inject their beliefs into Christianity in America. But had they attempted to introduce their ideas into the dominant protestant culture of 1900, they would have been ignored.

Subtlety was required, deception. They needed a front man, a protestant theologian of distinction through whom they could inject their beliefs gradually. Of course there was no one that met this description. He would have to be created. Through some shadowy network, perhaps through contacts of the Secret Six in Boston, Untermeyer found a man in Kansas.

In 1901, through Untermeyer's influence, Scofield was admitted into a sophisticated men's club in New York. The Lotus Club promoted social intercourse among friends of literature and fine arts. Joseph Canfield believes that the selection of Scofield for membership "strengthens the suspicion that someone was directing his career at this time." 1

Untermeyer introduced Scofield to numerous Zionist and socialist leaders, including Samuel Gompers, Fiorello LaGuardia, Abraham Straus, Bernard Baruch and Jacob Schiff. 2 Scofield had a shady past, a criminal record, had just gotten out of jail and had never been to seminary. But this was no problem. With their control of the press, some public relations work and their international network he was quickly transformed into one of America's leading theologians.

Untermeyer did more than introduce Scofield to his wealthy and influential Zionist circle in New York. Soon the Kansas con man was off on a lavish tour of Europe including an important visit to Oxford University where plans were made for the publication of his new reference Bible. Untermeyer's network extended from Kansas to Europe and seemingly could open doors anywhere.

A wolf in sheep's clothing is the oldest trick in the book. Jacob under the direction of Rebecca put on goat skin so he felt hairy like his brother Esau. Then he lied to Isaac, carried out his fraud and got the blessing. Gen 27:15 It is a trick Esau never forgot and has used time and again against his brother's descendants. They never seem to learn. Scofield was merely sheepskin.

Jesus taught that it was the duty of a true shepherd when he sees a wolf in the church to defend the sheep and not flee. Those that are grazing unaware need to know about the other man behind Scofield, Samuel Untermeyer, a grievous wolf in sheep's clothing.

Building the Building the Jewish Theological Seminary
A Look at Samuel Untermeyer

For nearly a century, McGuffey’s Reader was the dominant textbook in American schools. More than 122 million copies were sold between 1836 and 1921. The religion of McGuffeyland was Puritanism. The Bible was not to be questioned. *1

McGuffey’s readers had exerpts from Walter Scott, Dryden, Samuel Johnson, Washington Irving and Shakespeare. It was a world where everything was black and white. Henry Ford was devoted to McGuffey and could quote long strings from the readers. *2 One of the stories in the readers was the story of the Merchant of Venice from Shakespeare. Several generations read the story of Shylock and the pound of flesh. *3

But, European immigration brought discord into this harmonious world. In the eleventh grade, Louis Marshall wrote an essay defending Shylock as “the only real and human character in the Merchant of Venice”.*4 By 1913, the story had been removed from the Readers as a result of pressure from the ADL. They argued that “the Merchant of Venice was an unhappy symbol of Jewish malice, vindictiveness and hatred.”*5

From his youth Marshall boldly defended all things Jewish. He would become an internationally known defender of Jewish rights. Further, he tirelessly attacked the religion of the dominant race of the country his family had so recently embraced. *6

Among other things, he maintained that the opening of deliberative assemblies and conventions with prayer was a "hollow mockery". He ridiculed "the absurd phrase 'In the name of God, Amen,'" as used in the beginning of wills. *7

He opposed Sunday observance legislation as being "the cloak of hypocrisy” and involved himself in other anti-Christian campaigns. He campaigned against the use of "Christological expressions" by Federal, State and municipal officers; all have resulted in alarming the native population and harming the very cause he so indiscreetly advocates. His propagandas occasioned great resentment in many sections of the United States. *8

Mr. Marshall, who is regarded by the Jews as their greatest "constitutional" lawyer, since the decline of Edward Lauterbach originated, in a series of legal arguments, the contention that "this is not a Christian country nor a Christian government." This argument he has expounded in many writings. He has built up a large host of followers among contentious Jews, who have elaborated on this theme in a variety of ways. It is one of the main arguments of those who are endeavoring to build up a "United Israel" in the United States. *9

Louis Marshall became chairman of the board and of the executive committee of the Jewish Theological Seminary of America in 1905. Samuel Untermeyer helped him build JTS and supported it financially. Its principal theologian, Mordecai M. Kaplan, was the leading exponent of an educational plan by which Judaism could be made to supercede Christianity in the United States.*10

Under cover of synagogal activities, which he knew that the well known tolerance of the American people will never suspect, Rabbi Kaplan thought out, systemized and launched a program to that end, certainly not without the approval of Mr. Marshall.*11

This sneak attack by the leaders of Judiasm in America upon the native religion of the majority has been devastating in its effect. Was the Scofield Bible project which was in progress when Marshall became chairman of the board of JTS part of the plan which Mr. Kaplan devised?
Posted By: plumbum Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23
But why would one reject Paul and his works in the first place?

Hastings, does your catechism trace directly back to a Christian sect of the early Church that never accepted Paul and his works?

Or is the rejection of Paul something more recent, post-Nicaea?

Christians condemn and don't like each other. I mentioned my tour through the Appalachia where there is a church at least every 1/2 mile and they actively from the pulpit oppose each other on doctrine.

Humans condemn and don't like each other, in every way, including religion. It's the humanity, not the doctrine.

I researched online the different sects of Baptist in Appalachia and how they broke off from one another. There were Free Will, Missionary, Regular, Old Regular, Primitive, a few SBC, Independent, and others I don't remember now plus the usual different Pentecostals, Assembley of God, Church of God, Church of Christ, and snake handlers in Jolo WV.

I'm sure none of them discount Paul, and I'm sure most of the congregants are either functionally illiterate or don't care to question what is preached. I could tell you anything about the novel Gone With the Wind and you wouldn't know the difference if you couldn't or didn't read it.

As to engineering and the study of mathematics. Arithmetic is easy to prove. Religious doctrines are a bit more ambiguous and open to interpretation.

Paul seems to me a suspicious character and I know from reading my bible that the first Christians rejected him. He was brought back by the Roman Church to cement the church/state partnership. I don't say that everything in his letters is false but on some essential points (the law and the commandments) it diverges from Jesus.

Paul admits he was rejected.
Posted By: efw Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23

Exactamundo

Christless Christianity is no Christianity at all.

Casting unfounded aspirations upon people while speaking as tho of higher moral footing than those you accuse is as hypocritical as can be.
Originally Posted by BCBH

Correct. Have you ever looked into who was behind Scofield?

Samuel Untermyer, also known as Samuel Untermeyer was an American lawyer and civic leader. An active Zionist Untermyer was an able advocated for the Zionist liberation movement and was President of the Keren Hayesod, the agency through which the movement was conducted in America. Untermyer was born in Lynchburg, Virginia to Isadore Untermyer and Therese Laudauer, both of whom were German Jews who emigrated to the United States from their native Bavaria.

Putting on Sheeps Clothing The Other Man Behind Scofield

Samuel Untermeyer had a lifelong interest in Zionism. He and the leaders of the Jewish Theological Seminary wanted to inject their beliefs into Christianity in America. But had they attempted to introduce their ideas into the dominant protestant culture of 1900, they would have been ignored.

Subtlety was required, deception. They needed a front man, a protestant theologian of distinction through whom they could inject their beliefs gradually. Of course there was no one that met this description. He would have to be created. Through some shadowy network, perhaps through contacts of the Secret Six in Boston, Untermeyer found a man in Kansas.

In 1901, through Untermeyer's influence, Scofield was admitted into a sophisticated men's club in New York. The Lotus Club promoted social intercourse among friends of literature and fine arts. Joseph Canfield believes that the selection of Scofield for membership "strengthens the suspicion that someone was directing his career at this time." 1

Untermeyer introduced Scofield to numerous Zionist and socialist leaders, including Samuel Gompers, Fiorello LaGuardia, Abraham Straus, Bernard Baruch and Jacob Schiff. 2 Scofield had a shady past, a criminal record, had just gotten out of jail and had never been to seminary. But this was no problem. With their control of the press, some public relations work and their international network he was quickly transformed into one of America's leading theologians.

Untermeyer did more than introduce Scofield to his wealthy and influential Zionist circle in New York. Soon the Kansas con man was off on a lavish tour of Europe including an important visit to Oxford University where plans were made for the publication of his new reference Bible. Untermeyer's network extended from Kansas to Europe and seemingly could open doors anywhere.

A wolf in sheep's clothing is the oldest trick in the book. Jacob under the direction of Rebecca put on goat skin so he felt hairy like his brother Esau. Then he lied to Isaac, carried out his fraud and got the blessing. Gen 27:15 It is a trick Esau never forgot and has used time and again against his brother's descendants. They never seem to learn. Scofield was merely sheepskin.

Jesus taught that it was the duty of a true shepherd when he sees a wolf in the church to defend the sheep and not flee. Those that are grazing unaware need to know about the other man behind Scofield, Samuel Untermeyer, a grievous wolf in sheep's clothing.

Building the Building the Jewish Theological Seminary
A Look at Samuel Untermeyer

For nearly a century, McGuffey’s Reader was the dominant textbook in American schools. More than 122 million copies were sold between 1836 and 1921. The religion of McGuffeyland was Puritanism. The Bible was not to be questioned. *1

McGuffey’s readers had exerpts from Walter Scott, Dryden, Samuel Johnson, Washington Irving and Shakespeare. It was a world where everything was black and white. Henry Ford was devoted to McGuffey and could quote long strings from the readers. *2 One of the stories in the readers was the story of the Merchant of Venice from Shakespeare. Several generations read the story of Shylock and the pound of flesh. *3

But, European immigration brought discord into this harmonious world. In the eleventh grade, Louis Marshall wrote an essay defending Shylock as “the only real and human character in the Merchant of Venice”.*4 By 1913, the story had been removed from the Readers as a result of pressure from the ADL. They argued that “the Merchant of Venice was an unhappy symbol of Jewish malice, vindictiveness and hatred.”*5

From his youth Marshall boldly defended all things Jewish. He would become an internationally known defender of Jewish rights. Further, he tirelessly attacked the religion of the dominant race of the country his family had so recently embraced. *6

Among other things, he maintained that the opening of deliberative assemblies and conventions with prayer was a "hollow mockery". He ridiculed "the absurd phrase 'In the name of God, Amen,'" as used in the beginning of wills. *7

He opposed Sunday observance legislation as being "the cloak of hypocrisy” and involved himself in other anti-Christian campaigns. He campaigned against the use of "Christological expressions" by Federal, State and municipal officers; all have resulted in alarming the native population and harming the very cause he so indiscreetly advocates. His propagandas occasioned great resentment in many sections of the United States. *8

Mr. Marshall, who is regarded by the Jews as their greatest "constitutional" lawyer, since the decline of Edward Lauterbach originated, in a series of legal arguments, the contention that "this is not a Christian country nor a Christian government." This argument he has expounded in many writings. He has built up a large host of followers among contentious Jews, who have elaborated on this theme in a variety of ways. It is one of the main arguments of those who are endeavoring to build up a "United Israel" in the United States. *9

Louis Marshall became chairman of the board and of the executive committee of the Jewish Theological Seminary of America in 1905. Samuel Untermeyer helped him build JTS and supported it financially. Its principal theologian, Mordecai M. Kaplan, was the leading exponent of an educational plan by which Judaism could be made to supercede Christianity in the United States.*10

Under cover of synagogal activities, which he knew that the well known tolerance of the American people will never suspect, Rabbi Kaplan thought out, systemized and launched a program to that end, certainly not without the approval of Mr. Marshall.*11

This sneak attack by the leaders of Judiasm in America upon the native religion of the majority has been devastating in its effect. Was the Scofield Bible project which was in progress when Marshall became chairman of the board of JTS part of the plan which Mr. Kaplan devised?
Almost certainly. Thanks for the details in that account.
I'm sure most of the congregants are either functionally illiterate

So most people who attend church in Appalachia are functionally illiterate? That's what you're saying?

A: Has a very low opinion of Caucasian Protestants.

B: Discounts the teachings of the Apostle that was sent to the Gentiles.

C: Disparages the Catholic Church with "lipstick on a pig" comment.

Jewish much?
Posted By: antlers Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23
Paul seems to me a suspicious character and I know from reading my bible that the first Christians rejected him.
It was the Judaizers who rejected Paul. You flat-out distort the truth to support your theology, and that doesn’t say much for your theology. Fortunately, not a single man who professes to hold Christian beliefs and who reads these threads, not one, has agreed with your theology in all of the years that you’ve been spouting this Hebrew Roots Movement nonsense of yours on these threads. And it’s not just 6 or 7 men here who disagree with you like you've asserted either; these threads have thousands of views.
Posted By: WhiteTail48 Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23
Do yourself a favor and research Dispensationalism. You will find that it's the source of your beliefs about the Jews still holding a special place in God's plan, etc., etc.. This was completely alien to Christianity previous to the 19th Century. Research John Darby, and the Scofield Reference Bible, just so you know where your beliefs about these things originated. They are not Christianity. They are Darbyism, as taught in the early 20th century in the extensive notes of the Scofield Reference Bible. Before the publication of that book, only a few oddballs in a tight knit Christian cult knew anything about these ridiculous theories, all first proposed by John Darby in the 19th century to said cult members. It was through the notes in that Bible that they became popularized in American Evangelical Christianity, and then spread from there.

The Bible itself says you’re wrong. The Jews still hold a special place in God's plan. IF you believe the Bible, Israel still has LOTS of skin in the game. The Bible clearly says the Jews are God’s chosen people.

Read carefully Matthew 24. Jesus’ prophesy has to do with the. Jews returning to their homeland and the third temple being rebuilt. Jerusalem will be the capital. What ya gonna do about that?

What are you going to do about the inspired book of Revelation and the prophesies connected to Israel throughout scripture? Most of the Mount Olivet discourse prophesies and Revelation (after Chapter 3) have yet to be fulfilled.

God means what He puts in His Holy Word. Do you believe that? Whether you like it or not, God’s hand is on Israel.

Romans 9 — Israel accepted
Romans 10 — Israel rejected
Romans 11 — Israel will again be accepted

God will protect Israel, Psa 121:4-8, and God will take Israel back, Jeremiah 3:1-15

God is setting the stage to wrap up His prophetic plan. God has a future for Israel and will take care of them as a nation, in spite of your persistent and tireless preterism, supersessionism, and replacement theory denial.
Posted By: antlers Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23
Originally Posted by efw
Casting unfounded aspirations upon people while speaking as tho of higher moral footing than those you accuse is as hypocritical as can be.
Kinda reminiscent of Jesus’ parable of the law-abiding Pharisee and the sinful tax-collector that was aimed at those who see themselves as very righteous and look down on others. Jesus made it very clear that the “others” were closer to His heart.
Posted By: efw Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23
I'm sure most of the congregants are either functionally illiterate

So most people who attend church in Appalachia are functionally illiterate? That's what you're saying?

A: Has a very low opinion of Caucasian Protestants.

B: Discounts the teachings of the Apostle that was sent to the Gentiles.

C: Disparages the Catholic Church with "lipstick on a pig" comment.

Jewish much?

Seems the height of grandiosity and pride to think oneself so high above so many as to not only consider himself wiser on the theological points, and not only pronounce judgment with regard to their associations amongst themselves, but then also to justify it on account of their ignorance and/or lack of learning.
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
preterism, supersessionism, and replacement theory

Galatians 3:28-29

28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

So,...who does and who doesn't?
No one, prior to the 19th century, understood those verses as you do, Whitetail. It's all Darbyism.

28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Thank you.

Your worn-out Paul basing never ceases. Rejecting Paul is rejecting Jesus’ salvation for our sins through His death, burial, and resurrection, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4

You’re “religious”, but you’re not saved. There is no hope in rejecting the salvation of Jesus, and there is no salvation apart from Jesus. You have created your very own special plan of salvation and arrogantly rejected most of scripture.

You’re definitely not a Christian. What are you, except a deceiver who has believed the lies and deception of Satan. You’re without hope, without Jesus as your Savior and Lord, without eternal life and have in fact become Satan’s agent. You claim to “know” Jesus, but you are actually His enemy.

Jesus is Lord of heaven and earth, and He is the source of all divine revelation, not just what He said in His earthly ministry. Jesus had an earthly ministry and a heavenly ministry, which Paul wrote about. You have separated the words of Jesus in His earthly ministry from the entire Bible, of which God is the author. All writings in the Bible have the same authority. The Word of the Lord is from the Lord Jesus. Jesus authored the entire Bible, not just the words written in red ink.

You witness against yourself, and your false view of Jesus is a big mistake.

This is the definition of the Church, the body of Christ, where one is identified with Christ in His death and resurrection through the baptism of the Holy Spirit, indwelt by the Holy Spirit, no difference between Jew and Gentile. It was a Pauline revelation, and none of the 12 taught it.
Sadly, it's easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled.

This is the definition of the Church, the body of Christ, where one is identified with Christ in His death and resurrection through the baptism of the Holy Spirit, indwelt by the Holy Spirit, no difference between Jew and Gentile. It was a Pauline revelation, and none of the 12 taught it.
That is interesting if you think about it. None of the 12, not Jesus, not the OT, not Matthew, or anybody else. And maybe Paul did make a few good points but heck, so did Joseph Smith and Mohammed. Mixed in with a bunch of stuff that doesn't mesh with the Torah, the prophets, Jesus or his publicly called and publicly introduced apostles.
Sadly, it's easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled.
Yes
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: For an anti-semite - 10/24/23
Originally Posted by LBP

Exactly.

Crystal clear.

That seems to be a favorite line of yours about all of this. I'm not spending your money. The government is and if you'd bother to read back to the days of the Ukraine funding you'd know I was not in favor of that either.

If you support the U.S. sending aid, support, materiel, cash whatever to Israel, then yes. You are spending my money.

I'll you'll read my earlier post again, you'll note that I didn't opine that Uketards and Zionists are the same, I just pointed out the hypocrisy of both camps.

John 8:47 spells it out in plain language.
Matthew 10:14.

The U.S. government has two carrier groups over there ready to start WWIII because they didn't "shake the dust of that place off of their feet",..as Christ instructed.
Posted By: Hastings Re: For an anti-semite - 10/25/23

You’re definitely not a Christian. What are you, except a deceiver who has believed the lies and deception of Satan. You’re without hope, without Jesus as your Savior and Lord, without eternal life and have in fact become Satan’s agent. You claim to “know” Jesus, but you are actually His enemy.

Jesus is Lord of heaven and earth, and He is the source of all divine revelation, not just what He said in His earthly ministry. Jesus had an earthly ministry and a heavenly ministry, which Paul wrote about. You have separated the words of Jesus in His earthly ministry from the entire Bible, of which God is the author. All writings in the Bible have the same authority. The Word of the Lord is from the Lord Jesus. Jesus authored the entire Bible, not just the words written in red ink.
Here we go again. Now I'm "definitely not a Christian" "Satan's agent" and "Jesus authored the entire bible". As far as the NT goes I believe Constantine ordered the bishops to come up with the NT canon which they did at the council of Nicaea where they did who knows what with some writings they ditched in favor of others that they elevated to holy canon, and being on a mission ordered by the emperor there is no telling what they did or added to make the church an organ of the state. They also came up with a trinity and made Jesus God (which he never claimed).

As far as my Christianity there is a judge of much higher authority than you that gets to make that call.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: For an anti-semite - 10/25/23

Here we go again. Now I'm "definitely not a Christian" "Satan's agent" and "Jesus authored the entire bible". As far as the NT goes I believe Constantine ordered the bishops to come up with the NT canon which they did at the council of Nicaea where they did who knows what with some writings they ditched in favor of others that they elevated to holy canon, and being on a mission ordered by the emperor there is no telling what they did or added to make the church an organ of the state. They also came up with a trinity and made Jesus God (which he never claimed).

As far as my Christianity there is a judge of much higher authority than you that gets to make that call.
Double Sheesh!
Posted By: antlers Re: For an anti-semite - 10/25/23
They also came up with a trinity and made Jesus God (which he never claimed).
Yes He did. You just reject Jesus’ words when they don’t line up with ‘your’ theology.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: For an anti-semite - 10/25/23
Originally Posted by wabigoon

What about those Muzzies?

Is it OK if we nuke all of them to make coin for the fat cats?

Holy Wars are GREAT for Stock Portfolios...

Same with the Rona...

Just not ours...

I sure as heck wish the Bible said a single word about money and tax collectors.
Originally Posted by antlers
They also came up with a trinity and made Jesus God (which he never claimed).
Yes He did. You just reject Jesus’ words when they don’t line up with ‘your’ theology.
You might want to check out Bishop Arius and Arianism on Wikipedia. There was quite a controversy in early Christianity so Constantine ordered the bishops to settle the matter of who Jesus was. Ended up with all the Arian papers and books being burned and capital punishment ordered by the emperor for anyone that disagreed. The controversy among other things was whether Jesus was God or a creation of God. Then there was the issue of the Trinity and a date for Easter.

It was quite important that the church government and the Roman government got in sync even to the point of killing anyone who questioned their edicts and canon. Very Christlike would you say?

John Calvin had the learned Doctor Michael Servetus burned at the stake in Geneva for postulating that Jesus was the son of the eternal God rather than the eternal son of God.

Their pronouncements hold sway even today with the Catholic churches and their lineal offspring that say the bible is the inerrant word of God.

So you see, the early church was quite unsettled on a lot of questions and those questions were settled by dictatorial edict with a death penalty attached.

Would you favor execution of someone like me for my questions and beliefs? Would you try to stop it if that were decreed?
So you admit to being a heretic?
So you admit to being a heretic?
How do you define heretic? Someone that doesn't accept the edicts of the council of Nicaea or the inerrancy of the canon they approved? Even if that person fully accepts the teachings of Jesus?

Would it be heretical to be suspicious of someone making claims about Jesus' doctrine of salvation if Jesus never made those claims?

The Christian church joined the Roman Empire in an unholy alliance and we are seeing the continuation of that today in the Roman Church and its lineal descendants.

Would you approve the execution of those you deem heretics? Would you try to stop it if that became church/state policy?
Posted By: jimmyp Re: For an anti-semite - 10/25/23
this is more than just Muslim vs Jew, they are just pawns in a bigger chess game. Frankly other than trying to rescue American Hostages, I just pray the US will not get involved in a shooting war here. As far as I know Jew and Muslim who are cousins hate each other over a piece of land and a holy book that clearly promotes violence and subjugation. In addition our country has stirred the pot over there so much its hard to say which of their claims is true and which is not true, but in the end due to our involvement many of the Muslims hate us as well.
Originally Posted by jimmyp
this is more than just Muslim vs Jew, they are just pawns in a bigger chess game. Frankly other than trying to rescue American Hostages, I just pray the US will not get involved in a shooting war here. As far as I know Jew and Muslim who are cousins hate each other over a piece of land and a holy book that clearly promotes violence and subjugation. In addition our country has stirred the pot over there so much its hard to say which of their claims is true and which is not true, but in the end due to our involvement many of the Muslims hate us as well.
As far as the American hostages I would think they voluntarily went over there and placed themselves in an area of hostilities. For my part I hope we stay out of it as a country and not send military forces and certainly not pay ransom.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: For an anti-semite - 10/25/23
Originally Posted by jimmyp

The big problem is that Muslims around the world have put aside their differences and united against Israel and its proxy, the U.S.A. Many of those Muslims are in Western Europe and to a lesser extent, the U.S.A.

That's before you take into consideration Russia and China, which are aligned with Iran. Turkey, also. (a NATO member) Turkey has a population of 80 million and has long been known to be very tough in military matters. Pakistan has very close ties to Turkey and is a nuclear power.

So, if this all breaks open the U.S.A. is going to be up against the entire Middle East and three nuclear powers.

The U.S.A. isn't ready to participate in a war. Its strategic oil reserve is gone and it would be impossible for it to fuel a war when the Middle East producers cuts off its oil supply.

Israel needs to back out of this situation,..or there's going to be a world changing war,...and the changes won't be in the U.S.A.s favor at *all*.
None of your intentionally divergent psychobabble on this matter has anything to do with ‘your’ false claim concerning the divinity of Jesus. You do reject Jesus’ own words when they don’t line up with ‘your’ theology.

In addition to Jesus’ own words, the Scriptures are indeed quite full of clear and unequivocal assertions of the full deity of Jesus. The OT prophet Isaiah declared that the Messiah to come would be the “mighty God” (9:6). The apostle Peter plainly called Jesus our “God and Savior” (2 Peter 1:1).

The Jews who were there at the time KNEW that Jesus claimed to be God and that’s why they threw rocks at him.

Many examples of Jesus claiming His divinity have been posted by many men on these threads for many years in response to your false claims regarding the divinity of Jesus. You simply reject everything that doesn’t line up with ‘your’ own theology, whether it’s Jesus’ own words, or the words of His prophets or His apostles.

There’s a reason why not a single man who professes to hold Christian beliefs and reads these threads…out of the thousands who read them…has agreed with your Hebrew Roots Movement theology. Not a single one.
None of your intentionally divergent psychobabble on this matter has anything to do with your false claim concerning the divinity of Jesus. You do reject Jesus’ own words when they don’t line up with ‘your’ theology.

In addition to Jesus’ own words, the Scriptures are indeed quite full of clear and unequivocal assertions of the full deity of Jesus. The OT prophet Isaiah declared that the Messiah to come would be the “mighty God” (9:6). The apostle Peter plainly called Jesus our “God and Savior” (2 Peter 1:1).

The Jews who were there at the time KNEW that Jesus claimed to be God and that’s why they threw rocks at him.

Many examples of Jesus claiming His divinity have been posted by many men on these threads for many years in response to your false claims regarding the divinity of Jesus. You simply reject everything that doesn’t line up with ‘your’ own theology, whether it’s Jesus’ own words, or the words of His prophets or His apostles.

There’s a reason why not a single man who professes to hold Christian beliefs and reads these threads…out of the thousands who read them…has agreed with your Hebrew Roots Movement theology. Not a single one.
This. Well said.
None of your intentionally divergent psychobabble on this matter has anything to do with ‘your’ false claim concerning the divinity of Jesus. You do reject Jesus’ own words when they don’t line up with ‘your’ theology.

Out of thousands there are maybe less than 10 that take issue. Maybe others don't care to receive the abuse, accusations, and consignment to Satan.

You are awful touchy on this subject and I think you know that today's christianity is the direct descendant of Roman christianity which enforced its rule by terror and burning both writings and people.

The councils of the bishops that canonized "scripture" were buttressing Roman government power much to the detriment of Jesus. The only big mistake they made was letting Matthew, James, and The Revelation escape the purge.
(((Hastings)))
I would really like to attend a Bible study assemblage in the Southern Baptist Church that Hastings claims to attends to see the reaction when he expresses his anti Apostle Paul rhetoric.

At some, he would be shouted down--at others he would be shown the door--and at others he might get his butt whupped.

In any event, if he goes into a Southern Baptist Church, he'd do well to keep his misguided opinions to himself.

Some people who attend Southern Baptist Churches are a bit rough around the edges.
Or,...if Hastings thinks his views on the Apostle Paul are legitimate, he could go into an Appalachian Pentecostal Church and have the matter decided once and for all by rasselin' a Copperhead.

Way I hear it,...Copperheads are on board with the Apostle Paul.
Out of thousands there are maybe less than 10 that take issue.
BS. If they took issue on ‘your’ behalf someone woulda spoke up. They haven’t. Again, not a single one. Many have clearly decided that you’re like on ostrich with his head in the ground on a sunny day claiming that “it’s dark outside.” Since you clearly deny Jesus’ own words if they don’t line up with ‘your’ theology, they likely know (as you’ve proven so far) that nothing they say is gonna even be considered by you.
Maybe others don't care to receive the abuse, accusations, and consignment to Satan.
Poor you, seein’ yourself as a “victim.”

shocker
You are awful touchy on this subject and I think you know that today's christianity is the direct descendant of Roman christianity which enforced its rule by terror and burning both writings and people.
So what…? That’s just more intentionally divergent BS on your end. I’m attracted to the ‘original’ version of Christianity, the one practiced by Jesus and His apostles and His other earliest followers in the 1st century; and not the Judaizers either. You clearly and intentionally distort the truth of early Christianity to make it align with ‘your’ theology. These earliest Christians…not the Judaizers…made great strides during the 282 years before Constantine and the Roman church ever started exerting the influence that you’ve distorted to fit in with ‘your’ theology.
The councils of the bishops that canonized "scripture" were buttressing Roman government power much to the detriment of Jesus. The only big mistake they made was letting Matthew, James, and The Revelation escape the purge.
Again, Christianity made its greatest strides during the first, second, and third centuries ~ before the Bible even existed. The Jewish scriptures weren’t even combined with the texts that became the New Testament until 350 a.d.. These early Christians…not the Judaizers…were not motivated by a book. They were motivated by Jesus, His life, His teachings, His death, and His resurrection. Jesus clearly came into this world to introduce something brand new. He didn’t come here to expand Judaism, this wasn’t Judaism 2.0, He came to establish something brand new to the world, and for the world. His own brother (James) and His apostle Peter made this crystal clear.
Posted By: plumbum Re: For an anti-semite - 10/25/23

The gospel of John is all about Jesus's divinity.
I would really like to attend a Bible study assemblage in the Southern Baptist Church that Hastings claims to attends to see the reaction when he expresses his anti Apostle Paul rhetoric.

They would have three words for him.

"Isn't that special?"

Out of thousands there are maybe less than 10 that take issue. Maybe others don't care to receive the abuse, accusations, and consignment to Satan.

Well then why not join one of the other non-Roman churches? There are a few. Coptic and Armenian come to mind.
But why would one reject Paul and his works in the first place?

Hastings, does your catechism trace directly back to a Christian sect of the early Church that never accepted Paul and his works?

Or is the rejection of Paul something more recent, post-Nicaea?

Hastings, if you answered the above, I missed it.
The gospel of John is all about Jesus's divinity.
Hastings likely rejects the Gospel of John.
Out of thousands there are maybe less than 10 that take issue.
BS. If they took issue on ‘your’ behalf someone woulda spoke up. They haven’t. Again, not a single one. Many have clearly decided that you’re like on ostrich with his head in the ground on a sunny day claiming that “it’s dark outside.” Since you clearly deny Jesus’ own words if they don’t line up with ‘your’ theology, they likely know (as you’ve proven so far) that nothing they say is gonna even be considered by you.
Maybe others don't care to receive the abuse, accusations, and consignment to Satan.
Poor you, seein’ yourself as a “victim.”

shocker
So what…? That’s just more intentionally divergent BS on your end. I’m attracted to the ‘original’ version of Christianity, the one practiced by Jesus and His apostles and His other earliest followers in the 1st century; and not the Judaizers either. You clearly and intentionally distort the truth of early Christianity to make it align with ‘your’ theology. These earliest Christians…not the Judaizers…made great strides during the 282 years before Constantine and the Roman church ever started exerting the influence that you’ve distorted to fit in with ‘your’ theology.
Again, Christianity made its greatest strides during the first, second, and third centuries ~ before the Bible even existed. The Jewish scriptures weren’t even combined with the texts that became the New Testament until 350 a.d.. These early Christians…not the Judaizers…were not motivated by a book. They were motivated by Jesus, His life, His teachings, His death, and His resurrection. Jesus clearly came into this world to introduce something brand new. He didn’t come here to expand Judaism, this wasn’t Judaism 2.0, He came to establish something brand new to the world, and for the world. His own brother (James) and His apostle Peter made this crystal clear.
Maybe I am a Judaizer. After all The Revelation calls Jesus the Lion Of the Tribe of Judah. So I don't take that term as a pejorative. And Jesus did clearly say he was sent to the lost sheep of Israel.

The original Christianity was purged from the written history and all we know about them is what their enemies and detractors have recorded. Such as the writings on the Ebionite heresy and the Arian heresy.

You are right, we don't have a bible from back then. All competing writings, books (bible), manuscripts were burned along with their adherents. Arius was exiled and then likely poisoned.

I am not seeing myself as a "victim". I have come to the conclusion that the Roman Caesar Constantine forced the church into a "religion" that did not follow Jesus and only carried his name and that church survives today. That's all, I'm not feeling victimized, I can say what I think and my skin is thick enough that insults from people who have no way to hurt me aren't a problem.

Believe what you want, maybe I'm wrong about Paul but he is a suspicious character and the churches that knew him best rejected him.
After all The Revelation calls Jesus the Lion Of the Tribe of Judah. And Jesus did clearly say he was sent to the lost sheep of Israel.

The original Christianity was purged from the written history

So,...let's unpack this. Even though you think that the Bible is inaccurate because "Christianity was purged from the written history", You quote from the Bible to make your case for rejecting the teachings of the Apostle Paul.

(?)

You can't have it both ways.
Posted By: efw Re: For an anti-semite - 10/25/23
After all The Revelation calls Jesus the Lion Of the Tribe of Judah. And Jesus did clearly say he was sent to the lost sheep of Israel.

So,...let's unpack this. Even though you think that the Bible is inaccurate because "Christianity was purged from the written history", You quote from the Bible to make your case for rejecting the teachings of the Apostle Paul.

(?)

Not the mention the question begged; if early Christianity was purged from written history, how do you know that what you subscribe to is that early Christianity rather than just your own religion?

If others say they have the true Christianity how do you know that they didn’t do the same thing as described above?

Seems faulty logic and nihilistic epistemological assumptions.

If God is God He’d by definition be capable to preserving a meaningfully true revelation of Himself in spite of the fallenness of man.
Maybe I am a Judaizer. After all The Revelation calls Jesus the Lion Of the Tribe of Judah. So I don't take that term as a pejorative. And Jesus did clearly say he was sent to the lost sheep of Israel.
Jesus being described as the Lion of the tribe of Judah in apostle John’s ‘the Revelation’ points to Him as the victorious and conquering Messiah that would descend from Judah’s lineage. Period. It has ZERO to do with the Judaizers who insisted that followers of Jesus had to become ‘Jewish’ and abide by the Law of Moses in order to be Christians. When Jesus presented Himself as a shepherd to Israel, He was simply claiming to be the fulfillment of Messianic prophecy; He certainly wasn’t asserting that He was ‘only’ sent to the lost sheep of Israel. When Jesus says that He was sent to “the house of Israel,” He is simply connecting His presence with God’s purpose in Old Testament history. Jesus was “born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law. Jesus’ ministry, as documented in the New Testament, was clearly to the whole world; the Messiah is clearly the Savior of all who will put their trust and confidence in Him. Your weak attempt at trying to tie the term Judaizers to the description of Jesus as the lion of the tribe of Judah is just another example of how you intentionally twist and distort the truth of Christianity and the truth of the scriptures in order to make it align with ‘your’ theology.
Posted By: efw Re: For an anti-semite - 10/25/23
Jesus being described as the Lion of the tribe of Judah in apostle John’s ‘the Revelation’ points to Him as the victorious and conquering Messiah that would descend from Judah’s lineage. Period. It has ZERO to do with the Judaizers who insisted that followers of Jesus had to become ‘Jewish’ and abide by the Law of Moses in order to be Christians. When Jesus presented Himself as a shepherd to Israel, He was simply claiming to be the fulfillment of Messianic prophecy; He certainly wasn’t asserting that He was ‘only’ sent to the lost sheep of Israel. When Jesus says that He was sent to “the house of Israel,” He is simply connecting His presence with God’s purpose in Old Testament history. Jesus was “born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law. Jesus’ ministry, as documented in the New Testament, was clearly to the whole world; the Messiah is clearly the Savior of all who will put their trust and confidence in Him. Your weak attempt at trying to tie the term Judaizers to the description of Jesus as the lion of the tribe of Judah is just another example of how you intentionally twist and distort the truth of Christianity and the truth of the scriptures in order to make it align with ‘your’ theology.

You can’t converse with people who don’t believe in definitions, but that words are elastic and can be defined and redefined according to the whims of certain groups.

Word like “Christianity”

“Canon”

“Judaizer”

…and the list goes on…
The original Christianity was purged from the written history…
No it wasn’t. You just don’t like the written history of the original early Christianity…the historical documents that became the New Testament were all written in the first century, 200 years before Constantine or the Roman church got involved in any of it…because it clearly disproves ‘your’ theology and your adoration of the Hebrew Roots Movement.
…and all we know about them is what their enemies and detractors have recorded.
No. We have thousands and thousands of ancient New Testament manuscripts ~ 5000 in Ancient Greek alone (the very language that Jesus’ own apostles wrote the documents in) ~ and that’s way more than what exists for any other ancient Jewish, Greek, or Roman literature. You don’t like the written history of the original early Christianity because it clearly disproves ‘your’ personal theology. So you discount and discredit it.
The original Christianity was purged from the written history…
No it wasn’t. You just don’t like the written history of the original early Christianity…the historical documents that became the New Testament were all written in the first century, 200 years before Constantine or the Roman church got involved in any of it…because it clearly disproves ‘your’ theology and your adoration of the Hebrew Roots Movement.
…and all we know about them is what their enemies and detractors have recorded.
No. We have thousands and thousands of ancient New Testament manuscripts ~ 5000 in Ancient Greek alone (the very language that Jesus’ own apostles wrote the documents in) ~ and that’s way more than what exists for any other ancient Jewish, Greek, or Roman literature. You clearly don’t like the written history of the original early Christianity because it disproves ‘your’ personal theology. So you discount and discredit it.
Really now, Jesus' apostles could write the Greek language? Well blow me down. As in Peter, a fisherman, Matthew, a tax collector? I declare I did not know that. Did Jesus speak Greek? I am positive Jesus could have understood Greek or Latin because he does have supernatural powers.
Really now, Jesus' apostles could write the Greek language? Well blow me down. As in Peter, a fisherman, Matthew, a tax collector? I declare I did not know that. Did Jesus speak Greek? I am positive Jesus could have understood Greek or Latin because he does have supernatural powers.
Yes, the historical documents that would later become the New Testament were written and preserved in Koine Greek. The fact that you assert that you “did not know that” is not surprising. Nor does it change the truth and the facts of the matter…which you clearly do not like…because the truth and the facts of the matter disprove ‘your’ theology and the erroneous teachings of your adored Hebrew Roots Movement.

(?)

It's called "cafeteria Christianity," one only takes what they like, leaving the rest behind.
Originally Posted by efw

(?)

Not the mention the question begged; if early Christianity was purged from written history, how do you know that what you subscribe to is that early Christianity rather than just your own religion?

If others say they have the true Christianity how do you know that they didn’t do the same thing as described above?

Yup. That's why I asked Hastings if he adhered to theology predating the Council of Nicaea. Such a religion could have an intact canon reflective of the pre-Nicene dogma.

But he has yet to answer.
Posted By: tzone Re: For an anti-semite - 10/26/23

Uhhh, no you don't.

LOL

Oh boy, this is gold.

Fireball is that you?
Posted By: deflave Re: For an anti-semite - 10/26/23
Bwana Dick is a spoiled brat.

His dad was a doctor.

Bwana is a retard.

LOL
Posted By: efw Re: For an anti-semite - 10/26/23
Bwana Dick is a spoiled brat.

His dad was a doctor.

Bwana is a retard.

LOL

One of the good guys and like Toots and Hatari here you are chasin him off
Posted By: Hastings Re: For an anti-semite - 10/26/23
Originally Posted by efw

(?)

Yup. That's why I asked Hastings if he adhered to theology predating the Council of Nicaea. Such a religion could have an intact canon reflective of the pre-Nicene dogma.

But he has yet to answer.
I do have the a book of the gospels that were not included such as Thomas. As far as theology I pay attention to what Jesus said while being on the lookout for additions that stand out for their incongruity. As did the Ebionites I rely on Matthew more than the others although I do read the other 2 synoptic gospels and John. The book of Acts actually has some pretty good information if gleaned through. James and The Revelation somehow got past the censors.

I might note that for some reason Martin Luther did not like James and The Revelation of Jesus Christ.

As far as an intact canon, all the sects and their papers opposing the Roman church were done away with as much as possible.

I'll look up my Lost Gospels book and see if I can give you a source where you can get one.
Posted By: jimmyp Re: For an anti-semite - 10/26/23
John 14:6, John 7:38, Luke 22:7,
Mark 16:19, John 8:58

Are all of these generated by Constantine’s council?

Is Paul at fault that he told his followers that circumcision was not necessary to be saved?

OTOH here is an interesting anti Paul article.

https://nonorthodoxy.com/25-histori...y-rejected-paul-as-anti-christ-apostate/

There are a few things that are self evident. The first is that Paul preached the risen Christ as God, a fact that Jesus also supported by his words and deeds. This says Paul cannot be a false teacher. Perhaps he was only false in the sense he did not follow the mosaic law, and the early Christian apostles and followers were just a sect of Judaism. Secondly as I understand it he went to his death for his belief in Christ. Perhaps as humans do, the original apostles did not agree with Paul’s teaching to non Jews?
Posted By: antlers Re: For an anti-semite - 10/26/23
As far as theology I pay attention to what Jesus said…
Except for when He says something that clearly and completely disproves and sinks ‘your’ Hebrew Roots Movement theology, in which case you pay ZERO attention to what He said.
Except for when He says something that clearly and completely disproves and sinks ‘your’ theology, in which case you pay ZERO attention to what He said.
No
Posted By: antlers Re: For an anti-semite - 10/26/23
Except for when He says something that clearly and completely disproves and sinks ‘your’ Hebrew Roots Movement theology, in which case you pay ZERO attention to what He said.
No
Yes. Clearly.
Antlers: I found an anti-semite while visiting in Gettysburg a few days ago. He didn't like my "Hebrew Roots" any more than you. Was downright hostile. I unknowingly walked off into a raghead convenience store for a gallon of milk and some Dawn dish detergent. I had on a T-shirt with a star of David and an inscription in Hebrew that says Israel lives. He took my money and said "you can leave now" in an unfriendly tone. Of course that was about the time of the appointed day of rage. The inscription and the star weren't all that large but he noticed.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: For an anti-semite - 10/26/23
Ever been in The Old North Church" That is something else.
When you're too stupid to discuss the topic you posted about...

LOL
Posted By: akrange Re: For an anti-semite - 10/26/23
Philistine
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: For an anti-semite - 10/26/23

LOL

When you have nothing to contribute but post anyway ^^^^^^
Posted By: akrange Re: For an anti-semite - 10/26/23
Antlers: I found an anti-semite while visiting in Gettysburg a few days ago. He didn't like my "Hebrew Roots" any more than you. Was downright hostile. I unknowingly walked off into a raghead convenience store for a gallon of milk and some Dawn dish detergent. I had on a T-shirt with a star of David and an inscription in Hebrew that says Israel lives. He took my money and said "you can leave now" in an unfriendly tone. Of course that was about the time of the appointed day of rage. The inscription and the star weren't all that large but he noticed.

Dude

Stay Home

That’s if you want to Live..

Sooner or Later Your going to Meet Mr. Right..

Then it will be Gett’n it Real ..
Posted By: Mad_Max Re: For an anti-semite - 10/26/23
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Hey Swamplord, I love your posts but you're losing it. Why did you post a picture of only a black square?
LOL.

LOL

When you have nothing to contribute but post anyway ^^^^^^

"Duhhhh, Jew good. COVID bad. I'm from Oregon. Duuuuuuh."

LOL

Fugking moron.
Originally Posted by akrange
Dude
Stay Home
Really, how about a Trump 24 sticker or yard sign?
I'm 71, should I go around scared of Moslems? I wore a badge and a gun for 30 years, I guess I was a target then also, as a matter of fact I know I was due a couple of guys that blamed me for their vacation in prison.
Posted By: Hastings Re: For an anti-semite - 10/30/23
I did a little research on the Hebrew Roots movement. I like it so far. After all Christianity does have Hebrew roots and Jesus himself declared his loyalty to the law and the prophets. You identifying me with the "Hebrew Roots" is much appreciated.
Posted By: plumbum Re: For an anti-semite - 10/30/23
Originally Posted by akrange
Dude
Stay Home
Really, how about a Trump 24 sticker or yard sign?
I'm 71, should I go around scared of Moslems? I wore a badge and a gun for 30 years, I guess I was a target then also, as a matter of fact I know I was due a couple of guys that blamed me for their vacation in prison.

IIDK about those new-fangled Moslems, but what about those Mohammedans?
© 24hourcampfire