Originally Posted by deflave

Wooooooow, wtf

GB4

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
There's always an intolerant dumbass to be found.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by plumbum
There's always an intolerant dumbass to be found.

This isn’t about you.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Wooooooow, wtf

Bwants Cum has never met a Jew.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by LBP
My take is it’s not our problem. Jews and Muslims both hate Christians so why don’t we stay out of it entirely.

This sums it up

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Wooooooow, wtf

Bwants Cum has never met a Jew.

LOL

I have a number of Jewish friends, are you on the rag again ? ..... damn 28 days goes fast for you, just jam a tampon in that piehole of yours and relax Pard.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It must be a hell of a predicament to watch hamas slaughter defenseless people in the streets. It could be anyone but in this case it's Jews. Which side do you support? LOL

Since some will deny it's happened at all, and for all I know that could be right, let's just make this hypothetical. IF it happened, are you rejoicing, or ??? The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

LOL

God believing has its consequences. Whether it happened or it didn’t is a care I do not have..

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
That region has been at war for thousands of years, propagating many of the conflicts, and corruption in the world today. Turn the entire region into a sea of glass, wait a hundred years and try again. I am not against any of the people there, just the hardline foolishness I have seen on the news for 60 years. When everyone believes they are right and no one will give an inch, everyone is probably wrong. Clean the slate.

"What's the point of being retired if you can't climb trees and wash your feet in the creek?" - Teal
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I have a number of Jewish friends, are you on the rag again ? ....

Uhhh, no you don't.

And you don't own two homes.

And you don't own a boat.

And you are a Never-Trumper.

LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Sorry, but Israel is the only outpost of civilization in the entire Eastern Med. I think it is in the interests of civilization to maintain that outpost.

The Israelis/Zionists earned their right to be there in 1948. There were only 350,000 or so when the flag went up, the next day every Arab neighbor tried to wipe them out. But didn't. And failed again in 1956, 1967 and 1973.

So while I agree it is their fight, I don't have a problem with helping them fight.
And by helping them in almost anyway, we get drug into another war. F uck them, f uck the middle east. We have so many issues here to fix its mind numbing to even think about. We are the only place on earth that could be completely reliant on no one at all if we chose to. Time for the rest of the world to step up and let their sons and daughters spill their blood for their problems

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
It must be a hell of a predicament to watch hamas slaughter defenseless people in the streets. It could be anyone but in this case it's Jews. Which side do you support? LOL

Since some will deny it's happened at all, and for all I know that could be right, let's just make this hypothetical. IF it happened, are you rejoicing, or ??? The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

LOL

That’s quite a talent for virtue signaling you have there ballz

Starved for male attention again??

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LOL
I tend to side with the jews. I have been to a moslem dominated country. it only takes a few radicals to make the population miserable but in the case of the Palestinians, they voted for Hamas to represent them, so they got what is coming to them. Every last Hamas member must be eradicated. If some Palestinians get caught up, maybe they need to rethink who represents them in the world of public opinion. Gaza as a separate entity MUST stop. Either they are Moslems who live and thrive in Israel or they are dead. The jews are pi$$ed off enough right now to end this forever. I wish them the best of luck. Then they can take on Hezbollah.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by LBP
It’s exhausting 😁

I try to stay out of trouble by watching Sean Hannity every day. He does a good job of keeping the "who to hate" list up to date.
LOL. Yep.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Sorry, but Israel is the only outpost of civilization in the entire Eastern Med. I think it is in the interests of civilization to maintain that outpost.

The Israelis/Zionists earned their right to be there in 1948. There were only 350,000 or so when the flag went up, the next day every Arab neighbor tried to wipe them out. But didn't. And failed again in 1956, 1967 and 1973.

So while I agree it is their fight, I don't have a problem with helping them fight.

Earned their right? How so?

If by helping them you mean sending your own money or flying over, by all means have at it. If by helping them you mean sending my money and materiel produced and paid for with my money we part ways.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ribka

LOL

That’s quite a talent for virtue signaling you have there ballz

Starved for male attention again??

Fireballz does not work.

Fireballz has no sons.

Fireballz cannot enlist.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Uhhh, no you don't.

LOL

Dipchiit I grew up in an affluent area, in a pretty well off family, and many wealthy friends (parents).... again, you don't know me quit making a fool out of yourself. I know it's impossible to believe anybody has more than you, but at least 100 members here have far more resources than you do.....probably more by the looks of some of the weapons, cars, etc.....

You're just a broke-azz Chicago wigger than ran out of Montana, and hid with the other brown people in Florida.....where they all voted against Jordan, your Orange friend's boy lol.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Uhhh, no you don't.

LOL

Dipchiit I grew up in an affluent area, in a pretty well off family, and many wealthy friends (parents).... again, you don't know me quit making a fool out of yourself. I know it's impossible to believe anybody has more than you, but at least 100 members here have far more resources than you do.....probably more by the looks of some of the weapons, cars, etc.....

You're just a broke-azz Chicago wigger than ran out of Montana, and hid with the other brown people in Florida.....where they all voted against Jordan, your Orange friend's boy lol.

Oh boy, this is gold.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Uhhh, no you don't.

LOL

Oh boy, this is gold.

If you believe lies and you're a Flave ballwasher, yeah I guess it is.....I expected more out the men around here.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Uhhh, no you don't.

LOL

Oh boy, this is gold.

If you believe lies and you're a Flave ballwasher, yeah I guess it is.....I expected more out the men around here.

All anyone has to do is read your posts to get a read on you lol.

You have yet to disappoint.

Keep going corky, you got this.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12savage, 63 invisible), 2,217 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,915
Posts18,479,611
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.