Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
It must be a hell of a predicament to watch hamas slaughter defenseless people in the streets. It could be anyone but in this case it's Jews. Which side do you support? LOL

Since some will deny it's happened at all, and for all I know that could be right, let's just make this hypothetical. IF it happened, are you rejoicing, or ??? The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

LOL

LOL
GB1

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
My take is it’s not our problem. Jews and Muslims both hate Christians so why don’t we stay out of it entirely.

Last edited by LBP; 10/20/23.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
No wonder your wife hates you

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LBP
My take is it’s not our problem. Jews and Muslims both hate Christians so why don’t we stay out of it entirely.

Politicians get us (the US) involved in anything that makes them money. I don't expect any of the campfires Jew haters to reply, but it would be interesting to hear their real thoughts.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LBP

THIS IS THE PERFECT ANWER!! Not much more to add

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by LBP

THIS IS THE PERFECT ANWER!! Not much more to add
+2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It must be a hell of a predicament to watch hamas slaughter defenseless people in the streets. It could be anyone but in this case it's Jews. Which side do you support? LOL

Since some will deny it's happened at all, and for all I know that could be right, let's just make this hypothetical. IF it happened, are you rejoicing, or ??? The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

LOL

Oregon’s version of “deep thinking.”

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Were it only that simple

Last edited by Mannlicher; 10/20/23.

Sam......

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

LOL

Sometimes the enemy of your enemy also wants to kill you.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Seems to me the smart way for a Caucasian American to view the world is, everybody on the planet is your enemy except for about half of the Caucasian Americans.

I moved to the sticks and made my peace with it about a year before the Black Lives Matter riots took place.

It *had* to be providence.

IC B3

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Seems to me the smart way for a Caucasian American to view the world is, everybody on the planet is your enemy except for about half of the Caucasian Americans.

I moved to the sticks and made my peace with it about a year before the Black Lives Matter riots took place.

I think there are some more Caucasians mainly in Eastern Europe and the Russian people that don’t have a problem with us.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by LBP

I think there are some more Caucasians mainly in Eastern Europe and the Russian people that don’t have a problem with us.

You're not supposed to think that way if you're a Caucasian American. If means you hate somebody somewhere. In fact, you'll get labeled an anti-semite if you don't hate the right people. I think Russians and Eastern Europeans are on the list that Caucasian American are supposed to hate, these days. Well,...except for Ukranians. If you hate Ukranians you're an anti-semite ever since that Jewish guy got put in charge of Ukraine.

It's hard to keep up with.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by LBP

Yep that about covers it.

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by LBP

You're not supposed to think that way if you're a Caucasian American. If means you hate somebody somewhere. In fact, you'll get labeled an anti-semite if you don't hate the right people. I think Russians and Eastern Europeans are on the list that Caucasian American are supposed to hate, these days. Well,...except for Ukranians. If you hate Ukranians you're an anti-semite ever since that Jewish guy got put in charge of Ukraine.

It's hard to keep up with.

It’s exhausting 😁

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by plumbum

LOL

Sometimes the enemy of your enemy also wants to kill you.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by LBP
It’s exhausting 😁

I try to stay out of trouble by watching Sean Hannity every day. He does a good job of keeping the "who to hate" list up to date.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry, but Israel is the only outpost of civilization in the entire Eastern Med. I think it is in the interests of civilization to maintain that outpost.

The Israelis/Zionists earned their right to be there in 1948. There were only 350,000 or so when the flag went up, the next day every Arab neighbor tried to wipe them out. But didn't. And failed again in 1956, 1967 and 1973.

So while I agree it is their fight, I don't have a problem with helping them fight.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Sorry, but Israel is the only outpost of civilization in the entire Eastern Med. I think it is in the interests of civilization to maintain that outpost.

Why?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

Why?

Ask the Byzantines.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by deflave

Why?

Ask the Byzantines.

LOL

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

348 members (163bc, 257 mag, 1lesfox, 1badf350, 160user, 06hunter59, 34 invisible), 2,306 guests, and 1,089 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,328
Posts18,526,547
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.