Home
Just another pit bull attack......

LEO's should'a-could'a shot all of them not just one

Best wishes to woman attacked....

https://www.ksl.com/article/5077412...-leg-in-attack-by-pit-bulls-in-her-yard-
A 63 year old woman, feeding her own pit bulls. Her leg was amputated. Liebe Gott!
The breed should be globally eradicated.
I'll kill any one I ever see on my property.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwBccSsJynl/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Originally Posted by Salmonella

>>>>>>>LIKE<<<<<<<

Me too
Proven, game bred line!

Her retarded son will double the price for pups. And some other retard will pay it.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Proven, game bred line!

Her retarded son will double the price for pups. And some other retard will pay it.

Hopefully the pups do not return to the owner from animal control

these are not Lab's or Golden Retreivers

My policy also. But just wait, the pit bull defenders will weigh in shortly. All I can say is you need to keep them home.
Just remember, when you advocate "outlawing" pit bulls, there are people saying the same thing about AR15's
Originally Posted by bugs4
Just remember, when you advocate "outlawing" pit bulls, there are people saying the same thing about AR15's

You can leave an AR in a corner and it won’t hurt ya. It takes someone behind the trigger. A pit, not so much.
Everyone use half pit catch dogs here in Texas.Of course they are pinned up all the time not pets.
Originally Posted by viking

You can leave an AR in a corner and it won’t hurt ya. It takes someone behind the trigger. A pit, not so much.

Exactly.

Most retarded comment of 2023.
AR’s are covered by the 2nd Amendment, not so much with pits.
we simply cannot rid the world of dangerous things and we certainly should not impose our will on others. when there is a large enough consensus it may get voted in, that act does not make it right. when there are two large enough groups that disagree then we have war. if argument is all that exists among a topic then argue you must. still doesn't mean either side is right. I myself do not have a dog in this debate hahahaha get it, DOG in this fight!!!! I amaze myself every day. carry on Karens and Boomers
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Most retarded comment of 2023.

I didn’t want to say it,…..
Originally Posted by LBP
AR’s are covered by the 2nd Amendment, not so much with pits.

Why do bleck folks call them “peete boools”?

Wtf
I was chewed up by a pit bull in my yard 58 years ago.
I blame the breed and the owners.
I have no forgiveness.
Kill every f’ing pit bull. Comparing them to ARs is silly, at best. ARs don’t kill, people using ARs do.
I am not for outlawing pits although I think owning one is a terrible idea. My state has a law that clearly states it is illegal for a loose dog to be on property other than that of its owner. There is also a law in this state that allows any citizen to impound a dog found not on the property of its owner and also a provision that no citizen suffer criminal or civil liability for killing any dangerous or vicious dog wherever found. You can chase him home and kill him if your nuts are big enough. So if a dog shows up chasing your cows or cat or chicken, smoke him. It goes without saying what to do if he shows aggression toward a human.
Originally Posted by Roddy1993
we simply cannot rid the world of dangerous things and we certainly should not impose our will on others. when there is a large enough consensus it may get voted in, that act does not make it right. when there are two large enough groups that disagree then we have war. if argument is all that exists among a topic then argue you must. still doesn't mean either side is right. I myself do not have a dog in this debate hahahaha get it, DOG in this fight!!!! I amaze myself every day. carry on Karens and Boomers
Pretty well said.

I’m not sure how you would ban them anyhow. All a breeder would have to do is outcross to something similar and then it would be a mutt or a new designer dog rather than a pit.

You could ban everything that looked similar to a pit, English Bulldogs included but then breed for a similar temperament in something that looked completely different, an aggressive traditional working Doberman for instance. As long as there are large powerful dogs someone can and will easily figure out how to breed for whatever temperament and other traits that they want regardless of if it looked like a pit.

That much is obvious to anyone with half a brain, it still does not negate the fact that there are people saying the same thing about AR15's.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
A 63 year old woman, feeding her own pit bulls. Her leg was amputated. Liebe Gott!
They belong to her son...who lives with her. About the same thing.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Pretty well said.

I’m not sure how you would ban them anyhow. All a breeder would have to do is outcross to something similar and then it would be a mutt or a new designer dog rather than a pit.

You could ban everything that looked similar to a pit English Bulldogs included but then breed for a similar temperament in something that looked completely different, an aggressive traditional working Doberman ect.
You are right, a ban would not work. The best thing is how we do it here. Make it unlawful for a dog to run at large.

Most people have no idea how many calls come in to the sheriff about dogs. When I was at the dispatch center writing reports I just told the complainers to catch him and deliver him to the pound and if he tried to bite kill him. The sheriff's personnel liked to turn animal complaints over to me such as bad dogs and starving horses.

This is one of the most retarded things I have read here in awhile
Involuntary manslaughter charge from this attack Tuesday afternoon.

https://www.live5news.com/2023/11/02/two-charged-berkeley-county-dog-attack-that-left-1-dead/
Originally Posted by Hastings
Pretty well said.

You could ban everything that looked similar to a pit English Bulldogs included but then breed for a similar temperament in something that looked completely different, an aggressive traditional working Doberman ect.
You are right, a ban would not work. The best thing is how we do it here. Make it unlawful for a dog to run at large.

Most people have no idea how many calls come in to the sheriff about dogs. When I was at the dispatch center writing reports I just told the complainers to catch him and deliver him to the pound and if he tried to bite kill him. The sheriff's personnel liked to turn animal complaints over to me such as bad dogs and starving horses.
Spot on.

It comes down to individual freedom and personal responsibility. Nothing short of banning every dog over 25 pounds or so would keep kids safe and not entirely then. If someone’s dog is running wild deal with the individual dog and owner.
Originally Posted by irfubar

I don't know why everyone is getting at Bugs, he didn't say pitbulls and AR's were the same, but there are a lot of people wanting to ban AR's because they perceive them as to dangerous to own.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by irfubar

I don't know why everyone is getting at Bugs, he didn't say pitbulls and AR's were the same, but there are a lot of people wanting to ban AR's because they perceive them as to dangerous to own.

Now that I have re-read it, you may be correct... lets hear from Bug's
I guess I'll shoot all the pit bulls with an AR.
Originally Posted by Winchester21
I guess I'll shoot all the pit bulls with an AR.

hell ya
Originally Posted by 12344mag

That much is obvious to anyone with half a brain, it still does not negate the fact that there are people saying the same thing about AR15's.

And people claim you shouldn’t drive with a bac of .25
Or beat your wife

If you want to be retarded it’s not hard to poke holes in that bullshît.

Make owners liable up to and including the death penalty if a dog they own or are responsible for incur damage.

Maligators are super trendy now. Soon the same folks that think it’s super cool to breed or own a pit are going to destroy that breed as well.

Same is happening with the large guardian breeds.
Dog ownership not protected by the Constitution
Have had run ins with all kinds of dogs .
Labs , German Shepards , Dobermans , Rottweilers , Beagles, shar pies , Pitts , Akita’s , Timber Shepards ,
Even collies , some just get a nasty attitude
I don’t hate any breed , awareness goes a long ways .
In the instance of the ole lady, shiet like that is a head scratcher
Bunch of pussy ass MFers wanting to kill them all is B.S.
Kenneth

But just for the record , if you encounter a really aggressive dog , then by all means shoot it
Neighbors are a bunch of dumbasses
Got a bunch of mixed pitts inbred to the hilt .
Mostly scared off easily if they encounter an adult
One day while burning brush they came barreling into the yard snarling at dead run toward grand kids
Caught me with my pants down , no gun
But me and Brother in law was able to get between them and kids
They started disappearing after that
Ass wipes just kept letting them breed though , dog warden even gave them twenty for food
I thought , WTF ?
Finally a couple gal wardens took over and right now they have all but four of them
But they keep comming back , determined to catch them
Owner is incarcerated for non support
Figures huh ?
Originally Posted by Ringman
These threads never fail to go on for pages.

Our Founders didn’t have the time or ink to spell out every possible Constitutional right in words. “Dog ownership not protected by the Constitution.”

Do you believe that the government has the right to ban dog ownership or to pick and choose which breed we can own?

Our country was based on individual rights and freedoms. Punish the individual rather than attempting to enforce unenforceable laws that strip freedom from everyone.

Bulldogs, and dogs breed solely for bullbaiting, and dog fighting were around at the founding of this country. I’m not sure how you could argue that our Founders believed that they should be banned.
In many cases, man has proven is inability to manage his dominion over animals. This perennial problem is a great example.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
In many cases, man has proven is inability to manage his dominion over animals. This perennial problem is a great example.

The willingness to cull the bad ones is lost.

Only about a quarter to maybe a third of dogs and horses should be allowed to reach maturity.....let alone breed.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Only about a quarter to maybe a third of dogs and horses should be allowed to reach maturity.....let alone breed.

Goes for a lot of people too; the breeding part anyway.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin

what generation before me have created from what they were given just sickens me.
I hope she sues her son, but she doesn’t have a leg to stand on. 🫣

🦫
One is a breed with a mind of it's own bred for killing,.
The other is an inanimate object.

One is protected by the 2nd amendment, the other is a dog.

Other than that, you fuggin' killed it.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Scroll through this guy's videos.

https://instagram.com/mqrioni?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

There's no other breed like a pit bull.
They were bred to fight and kill.
And that's what they do.
Reading some of these responses on this post make me think there are some stupid people in this world!
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by 280shooter

I dont advocate for banning them, but if youre dumb enough to own one and it kills someone, you should be held responsible. And in no way does this translate to guns. My gun can not on its own kill someone. A pitbull on its own can. Comparing that worthless breed to gun rights is just dumb
THIS!
These threads never fail to go on for pages.

Our Founders didn’t have the time or ink to spell out every possible Constitutional right in words. “Dog ownership not protected by the Constitution.”

Do you believe that the government has the right to ban dog ownership or to pick and choose which breed we can own?

Our country was based on individual rights and freedoms. Punish the individual rather than attempting to enforce unenforceable laws that strip freedom from everyone.

Bulldogs, and dogs breed solely for bullbaiting, and dog fighting were around at the founding of this country. I’m not sure how you could argue that our Founders believed that they should be banned.
Do you believe that we have the right to own a grizzley bear? How about a lion? F uck it, just let anyone have any beast they want. Would be cool to see some 100lb woman walking a polar bear down the road because she needs some sort of protection. Im all for personal freedoms, but some of you guys take this argument way too far. What would all the pro-pitbull dicks be saying if we were talking about a black guy who assaulted and killed a white women? Lol
I believe I read somewhere that pitbull are now illegal in Britain. Anybody hear about this?
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫
damn haha
Originally Posted by Berksbowman
Reading some of these responses on this post make me think there are some stupid people in this world!
So what is your opinion on the matter?
Are these dogs that are killing folks or severely injuring them actually real Pit Bulls (American Pitbull Terriers) or some kind of crossbred dogs that get lumped in and given the "Pit" name? A true APBT is a rather small and lean dog, with most males being sub-60lbs and most females sub-50lbs. Not saying that a 50lb dog can't hurt somebody (or especially 2-3 dogs together) but it seems like a lot of these problem dogs are some kind of bigger and heavily muscled variants?

A local family I know recently had to put down their old 40lb female Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Over the years they often kept her in their store during business hours. My kids would go in just to pet her. People often confused her breed with what they lumped in as "pitbulls", even though the smaller and more compact old-breed Staffordshire Bulls rarely cause any problems. They simply have the misfortune of looking a fair bit like the problem dogs.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
My gun can not on its own kill someone. A pitbull on its own can. Comparing that worthless breed to gun rights is just dumb
There is the problem, one is a living being with a brain and a genetic predisposition to catch and kill. The other just an implement that can be used for good or ill.

No doubt the AR15 is a deadly weapon designed to inflict damage. All firearms are.

We used to be able to get the crazies a secure home in an institution but interdicting a nutcase is a pretty high hill to climb nowadays so we just wait until they nut out.

Disarming at this point with crazy folks, BLM, Palestinians, and a huge assortment of just dangerous people roaming about is suicidal.
Scroll through this guy's videos.

https://instagram.com/mqrioni?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

There's no other breed like a pit bull.
They were bred to fight and kill.
And that's what they do.

Yeah and for every video of terror inflicted by the notorious Pitt there are 10x as many of lovable mutts being loyal , good friends , and good working dogs
I will admit that the number of attacks puzzle me
As I have never encountered one that couldn’t be approached
But I don’t go around places that are Onary to their pets either except the neighbor
Not much I can do about that POS except keep exterminating them as they breed
I have had two , had to put one down , moma dog , back injury or spine disease
Pup mocha , still with us , both were loving and as affectionate to grand kids as can be
Listen very good too and anxious to please
Very protective of kids and home
Mocha is approaching 12 yrs old , so when her gig is up
I think I’m going with some kind of hound
Going to say we have been blessed with two we e had and leave it at that
Kenneth
We have a rather small female Pit and a big male hound mix. They are good buds and it makes for an entertaining duo around the house. I'd do it again. Funny thing, one is 45lbs and the other is 105lbs but they eat the same amount of the same food each day.

You want to see real stupidity? Take a look at this man who, along with his wife, thought that owning a [bleep] was sooooo coooool.

This is not an isolated incident, either.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by gunchamp
My gun can not on its own kill someone. A pitbull on its own can. Comparing that worthless breed to gun rights is just dumb
There is the problem, one is a living being with a brain and a genetic predisposition to catch and kill. The other just an implement that can be used for good or ill.

No doubt the AR15 is a deadly weapon designed to inflict damage. All firearms are.

We used to be able to get the crazies a secure home in an institution but interdicting a nutcase is a pretty high hill to climb nowadays so we just wait until they nut out.

Disarming at this point with crazy folks, BLM, Palestinians, and a huge assortment of just dangerous people roaming about is suicidal.
SPOT ON
Disarming at this point ?
Why would you ever consider disarming ?
Kenneth
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

You want to see real stupidity? Take a look at this man who, along with his wife, thought that owning a [bleep] was sooooo coooool.

This is not an isolated incident, either.

L.W.

Yeah , domesticating wild animals is not a good idea
Had a monkey , little fugger with the accordion suit on come after me when I was real little
SOB went berserk , barred teeth at a dead run for my little ass
Tractor Supply today, buying buckets for sauerkraut.
A couple was in there with 4 dogs,one a decent size shepherd mix.
Kept my eye on them, most people don't have controlled dogs.
Wondering, "If needed, do you shoot one,or knife, it in a store?"

Those dogs were mostly good, no worries.

Then got to pondering.
What's worse, what's worse to deal with?
Little dogs you can kick away or stomp.

Medium dogs can do damage, but are small and fast. Can't really get distance with a kick, too big to stomp. If you kill it, blowback/charges might follow.
Big dogs, whatever you do is probably OK. If they bit you first.

Crazy.

And yet, cops shoot dogs frequently.
Often in very murky circumstances.
And it's always fine.
I like how in every incident they claim it's such a good family dog. You just can't predict when they will snap.

^^^^This^^^^

It isn't the "breed", it's the "breeders"!

People that fight chickens and dogs are just a part of the problem.
Pits became famous for their toughness and tenacity.
My dad bought one when I was in first grade.
I played with the dog after school. Great animal!
But dad couldn't feed him without getting attacked. He got rid of him. (?)
The Nez Perce Indians developed and bred the appaloosa horse. They paid particular attention to conformation and disposition.
If a horse wasn't mentally sound, they were neutered or killed.
When the "white man" saw the colors and blankets, they bought horses and bred them and sold whatever hit the ground with no thought to disposition OR conformation!
Into the 1950's and 60's, appaloosa horses were considered unstable. I helped my dad shoe horses. The appaloosa was definitely disturbed.
Not until the 1990's did the horse industry eventually ck3an up the appaloosa breed.
Same happened with Arabian horses. They are slowly turning that breed around.

Sadly, the traits that dog fight breeders look for aren't conducive to good family pets.

I have a Rotweiller. Dude runs 110 pounds. He got into it with another dog. I figured I was going to get chewed up, but I stepped in to break them up. He broke off immediately when I grabbed him. He's 11 years old now. He's never bitten anyone or even become aggressive to any human.
Skunk, cat, chicken? Dead!
If every pit bull in this city went rogue on people there’d be casualties on every street. But with that number of pits, things happen.

Two here since the summer.

45 (??) yo man died after being attacked by the neighbors pit bulls that got under a fence. He lost a hand in the initial attacked, died after a prolonged hospital stay.

72 (??) yo man lost a leg below the knee, not enough left to save.

Not many pits get people aggressive, I’d guess a whole lot more are dog aggressive.

I got no use for one, too much liability.
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer

^^^^This^^^^

It isn't the "breed", it's the "breeders"!

People that fight chickens and dogs are just a part of the problem.
Pits became famous for their toughness and tenacity.
My dad bought one when I was in first grade.
I played with the dog after school. Great animal!
But dad couldn't feed him without getting attacked. He got rid of him. (?)
The Nez Perce Indians developed and bred the appaloosa horse. They paid particular attention to conformation and disposition.
If a horse wasn't mentally sound, they were neutered or killed.
When the "white man" saw the colors and blankets, they bought horses and bred them and sold whatever hit the ground with no thought to disposition OR conformation!
Into the 1950's and 60's, appaloosa horses were considered unstable. I helped my dad shoe horses. The appaloosa was definitely disturbed.
Not until the 1990's did the horse industry eventually ck3an up the appaloosa breed.
Same happened with Arabian horses. They are slowly turning that breed around.

Sadly, the traits that dog fight breeders look for aren't conducive to good family pets.

I have a Rotweiller. Dude runs 110 pounds. He got into it with another dog. I figured I was going to get chewed up, but I stepped in to break them up. He broke off immediately when I grabbed him. He's 11 years old now. He's never bitten anyone or even become aggressive to any human.
Skunk, cat, chicken? Dead!

The AKC has done good.
And they have a part in the decline of many breeds.
"Having papers" is the key to the bank,
AKC gives those papers out by bloodline. Period.
At shows, their confirmation is so abstract it's ridiculous.
Based almost entirely on asthetics. Not on much of what makes a particular
breed desirable.

AKC Beegle standards are for two types.
Under 13", and over 15".

If you have the best rabbit hunting Beegle known to man, have won numerous hunting competitions with him, are selling his services for thou$and$, but he is 14" tall?

AKC will not allow him to be shown. Because, this otherwise great dog, a master at doing what the breed exists for, is 1" too tall. Or 1" too short!

German breed clubs are OCD about confirmation.
Of hair quality, health, body structure, health, deameanor, health, abilitieS to
perform their intended jobs, health.

I know of Drahthaars that were required to be neutered due the having and underbite.
They require several hunt tests, with both graded and pass/fail portions.
Health and sound confirmation checks at every test.
Fail something, and they will never give you "papers" for your dog, never certify it a
Drahthaar, never recognize its pups.

Because, they love the breed.
Their goal is to make it the best it can be, and excluding bad performers, bad attitudes,
unhealthy genetics... makes the future dogs better.

AKC, allows anyone with a registered dog, who claims to have bred with a registered dog, to certify the pups. You could literally breed a bitch born blind to a male born three-legged and with severe jaw problems. The sell the AKC certified pups to someone wanting a hunting dog.

"See the parents!"

How can you be sure the adults you see are the parents?
There are a couple on the next street over from me. Owned by druggies. They let them run loose. I can't walk my dogs on a leash in the street without them running out and attacking. I thought about shooting them but instead don't walk my dogs there. Others have called the police and the owners have been fined several times but nothing changes. I am not a fan of pit owners that are irresponsible.
Earlier this week, Spokane had two dog attacks. One just resulted in a mauling, but in the second, a pit killed a child that was playing with it in its back yard. The police had to "euthanize" the dog.
© 24hourcampfire