Home
This short video is a funny one, narrated by Chad Wright.

L.W.
Chad agrees.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Chad speaks the truth. The guys driving electric cars by choice would probably suck a dick too.
I bet Chad would be figuratively shidtin a brick the first time he did the 0-100 in a Tesla Plaid in Ludicrous mode.

My BIL drives one. He's not one for cornering - heck my little GLi with summer tires spooks him. But he loves straight line speed. Pretty much nothing else on the planet can touch it 0-60. And as a physician, his patients aren't bemoaning the fact they're getting hammered with medical costs while he drives a Ferrari/Lamborghini/Porsche/McLaren...
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
I bet Chad would be figuratively shidtin a brick the first time he did the 0-100 in a Tesla Plaid in Ludicrous mode.

My BIL drives one. He's not one for cornering - heck my little GLi with summer tires spooks him. But he loves straight line speed. Pretty much nothing else on the planet can touch it 0-60. And as a physician, his patients aren't bemoaning the fact they're getting hammered with medical costs while he drives a Ferrari/Lamborghini/Porsche/McLaren...
I think that’s the model Musk referenced talking to Rogan.

It’ll hit 60 before you’re through the intersection. 😳
I am not a fan of electric cars, but that kind of acceleration is something I wouldn't mind experiencing. May be time for a test drive...
Teslas are fun to drive. Almost anything electric is. Instant torque is a hell of a thing. The electric bike Harley made for a few years was pretty impressive. The problem is nothing electric is practical or cost effective. The technology and cost is just not where it needs to be. Maybe one day, but maybe not. As much fun as it might be to drive one a time or two, I can't see spending any money on one and dealing with all the headaches that come with it.

BIL sounds like a chkunt.
I think Chad has like 3 different channels on YouTube now.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

BIL sounds like a chkunt.

Nah,

He's a good man. Conservative, marine, business owner, treats my sister well. His two daughters from his previous marriage are also conservative. He takes care of his family, some of which are indeed chkunts. So you were close wink
Originally Posted by Colorado14er
I am not a fan of electric cars, but that kind of acceleration is something I wouldn't mind experiencing. May be time for a test drive...

My first experience was in his P90D. Supposedly 2.8 seconds 0-60. If you're not ready for it, the acceleration is literally painful. If I'm not mistaken, the Plaid is now down around 2.0 seconds 0-60. My feeble mind boggles.
I remember "dangling chads"
[Linked Image]
Did someone say acceleration?
0-100 in under 3/4 of a second.
0-330mph in under 4 seconds.

SO...

What a man drives... defines him as a man?

Cute...

Kinda like tattoos?

Or those polo shirts with little alligators on the tit?

For fugg's sake...
Originally Posted by asheepdog
Chad speaks the truth. The guys driving electric cars by choice would probably suck a dick too.

Bought Laura a Camry Nightshade Hybrid last year...

That thing will run with a 5.0 Mustang... if you put your foot in it...

If you keep your foot out of it... 52.9 MPG coming back from Reedville a week ago. Two weeks ago (I got mixed up on projects).

*Wouldn't want to be accused of lying...
Originally Posted by CashisKing
SO...

What a man drives... defines him as a man?

Cute...

Kinda like tattoos?

Or those polo shirts with little alligators on the tit?

For fugg's sake...

Just this.

Everyone who thinks like the guy in the video has fallen for a load of marketing propaganda invented out of thin air by (((Edward Bernays))) to sell more cars with more options. It was so successful and so ubiquitous that people now just take it for granted which this thread demonstrates well.

Go back to your grandfather and ask him if his truck defined his manhood and he will probably laugh at you. For him it was nothing more than a tool. Letting some strange Jew convince you otherwise so he can make another shekel is 100% cuck territory.
Will go over good....sitting on the highway in a freeze over trying to stay warm trapped there overnite!
So all the guys who complain that what you drive does not define you as a man, counter with how fast the Tesla is? lol Irony much?
They are faaaast! Damn things put a big grin on my face when the HP hits the pavement. If
you’ve never “launched” one, do it! If your in a city that has Uber drivers, I haven’t had 1 driver who wouldn’t do a speed run 😝🤗
Faster than any car 99.9% of you have EVER been in.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
So all the guys who complain that what you drive does not define you as a man, counter with how fast the Tesla is? lol Irony much?

The acceleration afforded by electric motors is an objective fact, much like the towing capacity afforded by BoF diesel powered trucks. So far in this thread you are the only person to connect acceleration to the driver's masculinity, an idea put in your head by a Jew specifically to shape your behavior to his needs.
When they work the kinks out of Mr Fusion and I can throw banana peels and stale beer in for fuel, I'm in!!

In all seriousness, I've owned a bunch of bow-mount electric trolling motors. They just work, and work, and work, spending their entire working life under water. From a durability, low maintenance, and immediate Tq perspective I could be convinced to drive an Electric drive vehicle.

From an, "I need range" perspective, I suspect the closest I'll ever get in the future to an electric vehicle is some sort of Hybrid drive vehicle with an on-board generator in which your range is only limited by the generator's fuel tank, just like now when you're driving a Hybrid or internal combustion vehicle.

I guess the short version is, I'll consider an electric vehicle when it meets my needs, which is no different than the consideration I give any vehicle purchase currently.
Chad looks like a pretender playing dressup. Driving what? Some kind of soccer mom mobile? He's got those soft clean hands and a manicure, fer chrisakes. He's probably a freakin' clerk in a Dollar General by night and make-believe redneck by day.
If I was still commuting to work, I'd have an electric car. I know one guy who drives his electric Hyundai 30 miles to work and, for now, saves a lot of money in the process. He's 6 ft, 220 pounds and a Ju Jitsu black belt. Chad ought to tell him he's got no balls.
As it is, I use my car and truck for travelling long distances too much to get by with an EV. At 30 mpg, my car isn't too bad. The distance between stops for his Hyundai and my Mazda are about the same, but gas stations are easier to find and I'm fifty miles down the road while he's still charging up. I pay a little more. I have to change oil, but I can run my heater without losing range. His Ionic cost more than our CX-5. It will be interesting to see what the future may bring. GD
Originally Posted by horse1
From an, "I need range" perspective, I suspect the closest I'll ever get in the future to an electric vehicle is some sort of Hybrid drive vehicle with an on-board generator in which your range is only limited by the generator's fuel tank, just like now when you're driving a Hybrid or internal combustion vehicle.

Various manufacturers have been planning the truck equivalent of a diesel-electric hybrid for a while, though I have not seen one hit the market.

The engineering to get that working in a passenger truck must more difficult than it seems, but the range from a diesel engine that can run in its most fuel efficient band all the time, with the upsides of full-torque-at-any-speed electric motors driving each wheel independently, plus losing all the traditional drivetrain components, seems pretty sweet.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

The acceleration afforded by electric motors is an objective fact, much like the towing capacity afforded by BoF diesel powered trucks. So far in this thread you are the only person to connect acceleration to the driver's masculinity, an idea put in your head by a Jew specifically to shape your behavior to his needs.

I’m the only one to connect it? Then why is it almost the first thing mentioned in every post? lol

Well, if the Jew is shaping my behavior, he needs to a better job and convince me to by a new truck more often than once about every twelve years. lol I got lots of money he could be getting if he could do a little better than that.
Originally Posted by greydog
Chad looks like a pretender playing dressup. Driving what? Some kind of soccer mom mobile? He's got those soft clean hands and a manicure, fer chrisakes. He's probably a freakin' clerk in a Dollar General by night and make-believe redneck by day.
If I was still commuting to work, I'd have an electric car. I know one guy who drives his electric Hyundai 30 miles to work and, for now, saves a lot of money in the process. He's 6 ft, 220 pounds and a Ju Jitsu black belt. Chad ought to tell him he's got no balls.
As it is, I use my car and truck for travelling long distances too much to get by with an EV. At 30 mpg, my car isn't too bad. The distance between stops for his Hyundai and my Mazda are about the same, but gas stations are easier to find and I'm fifty miles down the road while he's still charging up. I pay a little more. I have to change oil, but I can run my heater without losing range. His Ionic cost more than our CX-5. It will be interesting to see what the future may bring. GD

Chad was a Navy SEAL. He’d probably make pretty short work of you.
I’m the only one to connect it?

Correct, and good job understanding my post.
Chad obviously has worked at developing his shtick and apparently has it going strong. It will appeal to quite a few and he will get a decent return for his efforts. Some of it rings strong, and some of it is simply hollow.

Some folks will view the overall power/energy scene from a different perspective. Broad choices among vehicle designs/power sources have been around for a long time. The general and special aspects are well known, and the wise can make beneficial choices according to need/effectiveness/relative efficiency as wished. Desired testicular exhibit could be a factor.
© 24hourcampfire