Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
This short video is a funny one, narrated by Chad Wright.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
GB4

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Chad agrees.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Politics is War by Other Means
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Chad speaks the truth. The guys driving electric cars by choice would probably suck a dick too.

NRA Endowment Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I bet Chad would be figuratively shidtin a brick the first time he did the 0-100 in a Tesla Plaid in Ludicrous mode.

My BIL drives one. He's not one for cornering - heck my little GLi with summer tires spooks him. But he loves straight line speed. Pretty much nothing else on the planet can touch it 0-60. And as a physician, his patients aren't bemoaning the fact they're getting hammered with medical costs while he drives a Ferrari/Lamborghini/Porsche/McLaren...

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
I bet Chad would be figuratively shidtin a brick the first time he did the 0-100 in a Tesla Plaid in Ludicrous mode.

My BIL drives one. He's not one for cornering - heck my little GLi with summer tires spooks him. But he loves straight line speed. Pretty much nothing else on the planet can touch it 0-60. And as a physician, his patients aren't bemoaning the fact they're getting hammered with medical costs while he drives a Ferrari/Lamborghini/Porsche/McLaren...
I think that’s the model Musk referenced talking to Rogan.

It’ll hit 60 before you’re through the intersection. 😳

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I am not a fan of electric cars, but that kind of acceleration is something I wouldn't mind experiencing. May be time for a test drive...

"What's the point of being retired if you can't climb trees and wash your feet in the creek?" - Teal
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Teslas are fun to drive. Almost anything electric is. Instant torque is a hell of a thing. The electric bike Harley made for a few years was pretty impressive. The problem is nothing electric is practical or cost effective. The technology and cost is just not where it needs to be. Maybe one day, but maybe not. As much fun as it might be to drive one a time or two, I can't see spending any money on one and dealing with all the headaches that come with it.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

BIL sounds like a chkunt.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think Chad has like 3 different channels on YouTube now.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt

BIL sounds like a chkunt.

Nah,

He's a good man. Conservative, marine, business owner, treats my sister well. His two daughters from his previous marriage are also conservative. He takes care of his family, some of which are indeed chkunts. So you were close wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Colorado14er
I am not a fan of electric cars, but that kind of acceleration is something I wouldn't mind experiencing. May be time for a test drive...

My first experience was in his P90D. Supposedly 2.8 seconds 0-60. If you're not ready for it, the acceleration is literally painful. If I'm not mistaken, the Plaid is now down around 2.0 seconds 0-60. My feeble mind boggles.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I remember "dangling chads"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Did someone say acceleration?
0-100 in under 3/4 of a second.
0-330mph in under 4 seconds.

Proud NRA Life Member
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
SO...

What a man drives... defines him as a man?

Cute...

Kinda like tattoos?

Or those polo shirts with little alligators on the tit?

For fugg's sake...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by asheepdog
Chad speaks the truth. The guys driving electric cars by choice would probably suck a dick too.

Bought Laura a Camry Nightshade Hybrid last year...

That thing will run with a 5.0 Mustang... if you put your foot in it...

If you keep your foot out of it... 52.9 MPG coming back from Reedville a week ago. Two weeks ago (I got mixed up on projects).

*Wouldn't want to be accused of lying...

Last edited by CashisKing; 11/22/23.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing
SO...

What a man drives... defines him as a man?

Cute...

Kinda like tattoos?

Or those polo shirts with little alligators on the tit?

For fugg's sake...

Just this.

Everyone who thinks like the guy in the video has fallen for a load of marketing propaganda invented out of thin air by (((Edward Bernays))) to sell more cars with more options. It was so successful and so ubiquitous that people now just take it for granted which this thread demonstrates well.

Go back to your grandfather and ask him if his truck defined his manhood and he will probably laugh at you. For him it was nothing more than a tool. Letting some strange Jew convince you otherwise so he can make another shekel is 100% cuck territory.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Will go over good....sitting on the highway in a freeze over trying to stay warm trapped there overnite!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
So all the guys who complain that what you drive does not define you as a man, counter with how fast the Tesla is? lol Irony much?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 160user, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,215 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,920
Posts18,479,752
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.