Home
Posted By: 2ndwind Lawlessness growing quickly - 12/01/23

It isn't just Israel and the Jews they are out to destroy
Tell ‘em to bring their scheit out to the country.
Lock and load- - - -"Target Rich Environment!"
There's a lot of reasons why but the biggest of them all is the Left weaponizing civil unrest to get their way with elections, legal cases, legislation etc. And after they unleashed it on the country so many times, it now has a life of its own. So, in effect, they destroyed social civility for their own political power and control. Thanks azzholes.
Posted By: MAC Re: Lawlessness growing quickly - 12/01/23
Those 2 cops wrestling with that guy in the tan pants don't have a clue how to handle someone. When it is 2 on one, and they are resisting, do a sweep kick of the knee and drop them on their face. Knee is a vulnerable spot and easy to take out. Once they are down 2 or 3 kicks to the face takes the fight out of them. That is what I learned on active duty.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Please don't!

The guy who shot the deserving BLM thug spent stressful months, thousands of dollars, to keep himself out of prison.
(No idea how much it cost personally, there were Go fund mes and charity suppers to help him)

If they bring it, they'll get it it.
But I don't want to deal with it.
You didn't have the current dirt bag NYC Mayor overseeing whatever department you worked for Mac. IIRC 2400 NYC cops have left over the past Month or so...
Lot of anger in this country. Just wait until summer, then it'll get hot.
Posted By: kennyd Re: Lawlessness growing quickly - 12/01/23
MAC
Except the " rules: disallow that. Target rich, lock n load, all what we would want to see, but we can't.

May I suggest ( take your choice) Mafia, hells angels, cartel, IRA. And no videos.
Try that in a small town
Well, the just us system is doing it’s damndest to make sure crime goes unpunished. If there’s no consequences to crime then we are going to see lots more of it. It’s just as predictable as the sunrise. A black gal shot a rodeo rider last year. Apparently they were on again off again. She invited him over and shot him when he tried to leave. Today, the judge let her our of jail until her trial because she’s now claiming self-defense. He thinks it was a “one-off” sort of thing so she’s good to go with no bail. The prosecution has sat on their collective asses and had nothing prepared.
There is a seething hatred brewing in this country for these violent criminals that will not end well when it is uncorked.
Fuqk New York!
Originally Posted by local_dirt
There is a seething hatred brewing in this country for these violent criminals that will not end well when it is uncorked.

Yep and it needs to happen sooner than later.
Posted By: MOGC Re: Lawlessness growing quickly - 12/01/23
The California AG told LE that when investigating crimes involving theft, stealing, strong-arm robbery, and the like consider if the perpetrator needed the items and to NOT arrest the perp. I guess it is tough titty if you're the victim, you just made a donation to the scumbag, and to hell with you and your needs.
Truth.

MM
Solution:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by MOGC
The California AG told LE that when investigating crimes involving theft, stealing, strong-arm robbery, and the like consider if the perpetrator needed the items and to NOT arrest the perp. I guess it is tough titty if you're the victim, you just made a donation to the scumbag, and to hell with you and your needs.

Makes sense because they are stealing malt liquor, smokes, Nikes, and big screen TVs. A man could starve to death without those things.

They dam sure aren’t stealing bread, milk or work boots.
2ndwind: Nothing much good on the horizon for this country until we get NEW leadership at the top.
Until then the rare instance of "street justice" is much appreciated in this quarter.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Things look worse in London, where I believe the Mayor is Muslim IIRC.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

It isn't just Israel and the Jews they are out to destroy
And who do you suppose was behind bringing them all into the US??
We need a low-intensity war where we can draft these under-30 idiots and feed them into the maw of combat and rid the Earth of their foul presence.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
No, let them destroy the cities.
Why is this filth jerking off in NYC? Their enemy is outside the city limits and they know it. What are they waiting on?
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Solution:

Some beautiful stuff right there.

Precious metals. 😊

I’m afraid you’re right.

But I’ve heard that for years, too. So far, mostly talk.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Lock and load- - - -"Target Rich Environment!"

You'd better be able to hide yourself ASAP,and get out of Dodge, because the cops in these hell holes aren't on your side.
If there was a way to cut off power, water, and groceries to the inner cities, they would destroy each other in a matter of days, if not hours. New Orleans post-Katrina was a good example of what a bunch of feral animals do when they lose basic services. The refugees who showed up in the Nashville school system afterwards weren't worth the powder and lead needed to give them a dirt nap.
Originally Posted by MOGC

But
If you retaliate against the Perp they will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law to make an example out of you for the rest of the people that want to protect them selves.

It is called Commyfornia fr a reason.
Posted By: memtb Re: Lawlessness growing quickly - 12/01/23
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
If there was a way to cut off power, water, and groceries to the inner cities, they would destroy each other in a matter of days, if not hours. New Orleans post-Katrina was a good example of what a bunch of feral animals do when they lose basic services. The refugees who showed up in the Nashville school system afterwards weren't worth the powder and lead needed to give them a dirt nap.

Yep, a few hundred to a 1000 showed up in Houston, a city of a few million……they raised the crime rate in Houston by a few percentage points!

The feral animals left NO to poison other cities! memtb
One of my coonass "students" disappeared for a month. When he came back- - - -"Went to Mardi Gras"- - - -he was enraged that he had gotten a failing grade for absenteeism. "I'll get my friends and we're gonna come fugg you up!" "Go ahead, punk- - - -somebody as obnoxious as you probably only has two friends in the whole world, and my .45 Colt Blackhawk has six rounds- - - -that's two each!" End of discussion!
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Lawlessness growing quickly - 12/01/23
Originally Posted by MAC
Those 2 cops wrestling with that guy in the tan pants don't have a clue how to handle someone. When it is 2 on one, and they are resisting, do a sweep kick of the knee and drop them on their face. Knee is a vulnerable spot and easy to take out. Once they are down 2 or 3 kicks to the face takes the fight out of them. That is what I learned on active duty.
In the old days it was ended with one swing of a sap. No wrestling and only one person was hurt. The guy going to jail.

lkwg
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Why is this filth jerking off in NYC? Their enemy is outside the city limits and they know it. What are they waiting on?
If you were one of these losers and had the choice between the city where most of the unarmed liberals are, most of the media coverage is, and most politicians will give you a pass for unacceptable behavior, and the county, where most people are conservative gun owners and nobody gives a crap about your tantrum, which would you choose?
Too many of us are getting too old to do anything about it, like we really like to do.
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.
Is this the same lot that bitched and whined about Australian coppers giving protestors an occasional kicking.

Make up your minds or learn to live under the thumb of every weirdo group that feels like making a point.
Hahaha!

Easy Jim.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Follow the Money

This is a Orchestrated Intafata with a Mix of your Tax Dollars and Uber Rich Marxist with Psychopathic Minds

Sprinkle in the Drugs

Shak’n Bake

Rubble

Blood n Ass all over the Place

Big Brother Martial Law

Boy Scout Motto
Another Jewish guy attempting to link the protests against Israel to everybody else. Rank and file Americans have nothing to do with the events in Gaza. That's Israel and the American government stirring that up.

Whatever your opinion on the protestors, they're not protesting against the American people--not this bunch, anyway. They're protesting against Israel's treatment of the Palestinians.
Leftists protesting a leftist government is a positive as far as I'm concerned--regardless of the reason du jour.
This is funny, considering that the only true Palestinians are the Jews.
© 24hourcampfire