Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

It isn't just Israel and the Jews they are out to destroy
And who do you suppose was behind bringing them all into the US??

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We need a low-intensity war where we can draft these under-30 idiots and feed them into the maw of combat and rid the Earth of their foul presence.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Tell ‘em to bring their scheit out to the country.
No, let them destroy the cities.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Why is this filth jerking off in NYC? Their enemy is outside the city limits and they know it. What are they waiting on?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Solution:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Some beautiful stuff right there.

Precious metals. 😊

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt
There is a seething hatred brewing in this country for these violent criminals that will not end well when it is uncorked.

I’m afraid you’re right.

But I’ve heard that for years, too. So far, mostly talk.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Lock and load- - - -"Target Rich Environment!"

You'd better be able to hide yourself ASAP,and get out of Dodge, because the cops in these hell holes aren't on your side.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
If there was a way to cut off power, water, and groceries to the inner cities, they would destroy each other in a matter of days, if not hours. New Orleans post-Katrina was a good example of what a bunch of feral animals do when they lose basic services. The refugees who showed up in the Nashville school system afterwards weren't worth the powder and lead needed to give them a dirt nap.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by MOGC
The California AG told LE that when investigating crimes involving theft, stealing, strong-arm robbery, and the like consider if the perpetrator needed the items and to NOT arrest the perp. I guess it is tough titty if you're the victim, you just made a donation to the scumbag, and to hell with you and your needs.

But
If you retaliate against the Perp they will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law to make an example out of you for the rest of the people that want to protect them selves.

It is called Commyfornia fr a reason.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
If there was a way to cut off power, water, and groceries to the inner cities, they would destroy each other in a matter of days, if not hours. New Orleans post-Katrina was a good example of what a bunch of feral animals do when they lose basic services. The refugees who showed up in the Nashville school system afterwards weren't worth the powder and lead needed to give them a dirt nap.

Yep, a few hundred to a 1000 showed up in Houston, a city of a few million……they raised the crime rate in Houston by a few percentage points!

The feral animals left NO to poison other cities! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
One of my coonass "students" disappeared for a month. When he came back- - - -"Went to Mardi Gras"- - - -he was enraged that he had gotten a failing grade for absenteeism. "I'll get my friends and we're gonna come fugg you up!" "Go ahead, punk- - - -somebody as obnoxious as you probably only has two friends in the whole world, and my .45 Colt Blackhawk has six rounds- - - -that's two each!" End of discussion!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MAC
Those 2 cops wrestling with that guy in the tan pants don't have a clue how to handle someone. When it is 2 on one, and they are resisting, do a sweep kick of the knee and drop them on their face. Knee is a vulnerable spot and easy to take out. Once they are down 2 or 3 kicks to the face takes the fight out of them. That is what I learned on active duty.
In the old days it was ended with one swing of a sap. No wrestling and only one person was hurt. The guy going to jail.

lkwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Why is this filth jerking off in NYC? Their enemy is outside the city limits and they know it. What are they waiting on?
If you were one of these losers and had the choice between the city where most of the unarmed liberals are, most of the media coverage is, and most politicians will give you a pass for unacceptable behavior, and the county, where most people are conservative gun owners and nobody gives a crap about your tantrum, which would you choose?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Too many of us are getting too old to do anything about it, like we really like to do.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Is this the same lot that bitched and whined about Australian coppers giving protestors an occasional kicking.

Make up your minds or learn to live under the thumb of every weirdo group that feels like making a point.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Easy Jim.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Follow the Money

This is a Orchestrated Intafata with a Mix of your Tax Dollars and Uber Rich Marxist with Psychopathic Minds

Sprinkle in the Drugs

Shak’n Bake

Rubble

Blood n Ass all over the Place

Big Brother Martial Law

Boy Scout Motto

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Another Jewish guy attempting to link the protests against Israel to everybody else. Rank and file Americans have nothing to do with the events in Gaza. That's Israel and the American government stirring that up.

Whatever your opinion on the protestors, they're not protesting against the American people--not this bunch, anyway. They're protesting against Israel's treatment of the Palestinians.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Leftists protesting a leftist government is a positive as far as I'm concerned--regardless of the reason du jour.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (35, 10Glocks, 24HourCampFireGuy50, BALLISTIK, Akhutr, 14 invisible), 1,266 guests, and 894 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,995
Posts18,481,149
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.