Home
Posted By: CashisKing Gotta love FedEx... - 12/01/23
Ordered one of those Milwaukee 9 piece tool kits as a Christmas Bonus for one of my guys in WV...

Put in the address correctly... double checked.

Home Depot even suggested the "Recommended Address"... That I agreed with...

Keep in mind... I am shipping to WEST VIRGINIA.

Package was delivered to... no idea who in Gloucester, VA.

Quite literally...

There is not a single 13,000 block anywhere in the entire county...

And the name of the road does not exist in Gloucester, VA.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/01/23
Those durn Rastafarians...
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/01/23
It must be a friend of one of the FEdEx guys. Merry Christmas ol' friend.

kwg
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/01/23
We have a small, newer housing development just outside the "city" limits of our small town. People have been experiencing packages being delivered by FedEx to the city water/sewage plant on the south of town (to the west of the development). Apparently, FedEx relies on GPS for delivery and the GPS does not recognize the development and decides that the plant is the place to send the drivers.
What an entire Chit Show...

FedEx refuses to allow me to file a claim... because I am not the shipper... (Home Depot is the shipper (i.e. HD the legal Party that entered into the contract with FedEx to deliver product)).

Home Depot can do nothing without a FedEx Claim Number...

Absolutely hilarious...

Called USAA and blocked payment.

What a pack of blithering idiots...
Posted By: dale06 Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/01/23
They’re neck and neck with the usps.
I bought something in the classifieds here earlier this week.
Sent the funds via priority mail, cost $9.65.
Delivery was supposed to be 2-3 days and has a tracking number.
The destination is half way across the country.
It two days, the letter has moved about 20 miles to a regional post office.
Another grossly mismanaged government entity.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/01/23
Did you get a thank you card from the folks in Gloucester yet?
Originally Posted by 5sdad
We have a small, newer housing development just outside the "city" limits of our small town. People have been experiencing packages being delivered by FedEx to the city water/sewage plant on the south of town (to the west of the development). Apparently, FedEx relies on GPS for delivery and the GPS does not recognize the development and decides that the plant is the place to send the drivers.

Sure... stuff like that happens here all the time.

But on this fiasco they missed by 300 miles...

Literally... a entirely different state... with no address in the county even slightly close to the one on the shipping manifest.
Posted By: Knarley_Bob Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/01/23
Got a picture from them confirming delivery of a package. The picture showed someone else's house............
Posted By: rainshot Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/01/23
Took two weeks plus to get my rifle to my FFL. He finally had to go pick it up at their facility. It was a [bleep] show from the start. They drove by and wouldn't leave a note. Excuses, excuses.
Originally Posted by Knarley_Bob
Got a picture from them confirming delivery of a package. The picture showed someone else's house............

Kinda a Fakebook thing here (small community)... folks post the various misdeliveries so the right folks can get there stuff.

One post a few months ago literally showed a box in a soybean field... not a single building around it.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/01/23
Shipping is gonna go even further down the dumper, now that "The Season" is here.
Maybe it'll return to just crappy, again, after the New Year.
Posted By: 358Norma_fan Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/01/23
Was just talking about this with a co worker who's kid is a ramp manager at the local fed ex terminal. He ordered hockey sticks on black Friday, been tracking them and they've been travelling around Texas for the last 3 days.
She told him to go into the boss's office and file a complaint.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/01/23
Tyrone Porkbone goan half a good chrimmus
Posted By: 5spd Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/01/23
I ordered a inferno heater for my sxs, said delivered yesterday, checked Fed ex tracking it said arrived in yelm oregon, at1234 am but was delivered to my address at 1234pm in Wy, what...no way.
Ha not a chance, called the Amazon seller, oops we got your tracking wrong, we will send you one ASAP, sheesh.
Posted By: JimInAK Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/01/23
Fex ex is set up to not respond to loss issues.

Had some tractor parts stolen in shipment. They wouldn't do anything to assist or pay a claim. The box was delivered with one small piece so they deamed the matter closed. Could hardly ever get in touch with a human. When I finally did talk to someone they would claim it wasn't there department's responsibility and I would start the process over. Finally gave up. My time was more valuable than the $250 in missing parts.

Part of the problem is they contact a lot of the delivery services and wash their hands of any responsibility when things don't go right.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/01/23
Originally Posted by CashisKing
What an entire Chit Show...

FedEx refuses to allow me to file a claim... because I am not the shipper... (Home Depot is the shipper (i.e. HD the legal Party that entered into the contract with FedEx to deliver product)).

Home Depot can do nothing without a FedEx Claim Number...

Absolutely hilarious...

Called USAA and blocked payment.

What a pack of blithering idiots...

BTDT..... shipper has got to file claim. If you can get HD to sign a paper saying they will not file a claim, you can then file it. That's what I had to do with a ebay shipment that FedEx lost. Only took 3 months for me to get my money, but I got it, and then FedEx would not deliver to my house anymore. Didn't hurt my feeling a bit.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/01/23
Sounds like a schit show good luck
Posted By: KFWA Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/01/23
I ordered a windshield for my Yamaha. Fed Ex delivered to someone in my town - took a picture of the house as proof but it wasn't my address

It was about a month before I could get it straightened out, wouldn't let me initiate the claim as the recipient, the shipper wasn't interested in doing anything about it.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/01/23
Ordered some patio furniture 4 or 5 weeks back. They delivered it to somebody in California. After some calls it was picked up and delivered to South Carolina.

For 4 days tracking showed it out for delivery. On the fifth, it showed being returned to sender. Called FedEx, told them I’d go pick it up wherever it was. Called the distribution facility and they said fine, come get it.

Get there and nobody can get the package because it’s in a truck that is on the other side of the yard. That crew didn’t start until 2:00 or some schit.

Called back at 2:00 and confirm the package is there, but they will not unload the truck as it’s already 1/2 loaded. 😂

They are laughably terrible.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/01/23
Posted By: GeoW Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/02/23
Call your credit card company and file dispute against the seller of your purchase, not the shipping company.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/02/23
Originally Posted by GeoW
Call your credit card company and file dispute against the seller of your purchase, not the shipping company.

Did that immediately...

I am certain this is going to sort itself out just fine...

As for FedEx...

Total chitshow anymore... around here...

2-3 day deliveries are taking 7-10 days...

Hell... this took 31 days on a 3 day ship quote...

https://woodmastertools.com/shop/planermolders/model-725-planer-molder/model-725-planer-only-2/
BTW... Woodmaster is NOT a company to be trusted...

Great product... but the sales and logistics people there... suck donkey balls...
Posted By: Osky Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/02/23
Originally Posted by dale06
They’re neck and neck with the usps.
I bought something in the classifieds here earlier this week.
Sent the funds via priority mail, cost $9.65.
Delivery was supposed to be 2-3 days and has a tracking number.
The destination is half way across the country.
It two days, the letter has moved about 20 miles to a regional post office.
Another grossly mismanaged government entity.

This. I did the same and payed up for fast delivery last month. Birthday gift. 9 days later…..

Osky
Posted By: Redneck Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/02/23
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Shipping is gonna go even further down the dumper, now that "The Season" is here.
Maybe it'll return to just crappy, again, after the New Year.
BOOM!
Posted By: mrmeener Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/02/23
Originally Posted by GeoW

Did that immediately...

I am certain this is going to sort itself out just fine...

As for FedEx...

Total chitshow anymore... around here...

2-3 day deliveries are taking 7-10 days...

Hell... this took 31 days on a 3 day ship quote...

https://woodmastertools.com/shop/planermolders/model-725-planer-molder/model-725-planer-only-2/
ass is king....did you shoot the driver?
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/02/23
Mrweener is back
Posted By: las Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/02/23
Originally Posted by KFWA
I ordered a windshield for my Yamaha. Fed Ex delivered to someone in my town - took a picture of the house as proof but it wasn't my address

It was about a month before I could get it straightened out, wouldn't let me initiate the claim as the recipient, the shipper wasn't interested in doing anything about it.

It might be the same one I ordered. It's a special order item that they keep in the loop. smile

Mine was USPS - It arrived at 9 pm at the PO on Dec 24, (PO closed at 4:30), Closed Christmas, sent back 9 am the 26th. PO opens at 10am...

Back-ordered first time - @ 90 day wait, got it in 6 weeks on re-order.

Then I broke it putting it on the snow machine, but Gorilla tape and E6000 glue fixed it right up. smile
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Mrweener is back

Good chance it is Kingston... hiding behind a sock.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/02/23
Mrweener is back

Good chance it is Kingston... hiding behind a sock.

Kingston is BobBrown
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/02/23
How Dare you!

Even LCD employees get trophies these days!

You will respect the LCD trophy winners!
LOL
So... the latest twist in all of this...

FedEx shows up this evening... couple of boxes of whatever...

White guy... very very unusual there.

Nice pleasant conversation etc.

Turns out he is the OWNER of this delivery zone for FedEx... and because of all the current insanity he is actually driving a truck today.

Shared the situation with him and we swapped phone numbers (i.e. he is going to try and sort out WTF happened).

I made the comment that it happen on the 29th (4 days ago)...

He commented... that it is not likely the driver is still working for him... implying a day or two of employment is very typical for folks he hires.

JFC... What an utter chit show...
Them fed ex dudes make big money I hear
Them fed ex dudes make big money I hear

I speculate that is right for this guy... About 50 trucks (pure guess) to cover these 4-5 counties...

So makes sense the coin would be big...
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/02/23
So... the latest twist in all of this...

FedEx shows up this evening... couple of boxes of whatever...

White guy... very very unusual there.

Nice pleasant conversation etc.

Turns out he is the OWNER of this delivery zone for FedEx... and because of all the current insanity he is actually driving a truck today.

Shared the situation with him and we swapped phone numbers (i.e. he is going to try and sort out WTF happened).

I made the comment that it happen on the 29th (4 days ago)...

He commented... that it is not likely the driver is still working for him... implying a day or two of employment is very typical for folks he hires.

JFC... What an utter chit show...
The new normal, bro. Thank a Covtard. But at least they can live 12 more months bed ridden.
Posted By: smarquez Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/03/23
I ordered a red cordless ratchet Thursday and had on my porch Friday. I don't even know how it shipped. Here is the odd thing. Homie Depot says they will e-mail an order confirmation. I never got one. The order showed up in my account. I did see the payment on Paypal. I was a little concerned but it all worked out. Homie's on line ordering is a little wonky.
Posted By: Houser52 Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/03/23
I sent a rifle back to the manufacturer for a warranty problem. About a week later I got a notice from the manufacturer saying that it was on its way back via FedEx. A couple days later I tracked the rifle and it said it was out for delivery. I waited at home all day on the FedEx driver to deliver but nothing. I tracked the rifle again and it said that it was delivered. Before I could investigate anything my neighbor drove up with my rifle. It had been delivered to the wrong address and my neighbor signed for it. Luckily he brought my rifle to me.
Posted By: memtb Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/03/23
Our daughter ordered an Apple Watch……FedEx delivered her an empty box. Somewhere, who knows where, between China and Wyoming…..the box was emptied. 🤬 memtb
Posted By: OkieShooter Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/03/23
Fighting with ups currently. Ordered some bullets from sps and shipped to my post office box. Never a problem. But shipping shows delivery when post office closed with tracking shows delivery to my front door. Unfortunately no picture of where my package ended up. Filed claim with ups, emailed and called sps. No response from either party.
Posted By: Ranger99 Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/03/23
All parcel shipping and mail service sucks
badly anymore.
It's taken a couple of weeks to complete an
exchange of goods and payment with another
member here. Things are supposed to have
improved from the dirt trail and horse and
buggy days. I can still remember when a
small box like I sent would have cost around
3 dollars or so, and the 1st class envelope
he sent would have been about 3 days from
there to here
Posted By: Ranger99 Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/03/23
Meant to add that IMO everybody is putting
their best effort towards slamazon, and the
cake eating "civilians " can go suck wind
until there's a break in the action from the
"fulfillment centers "
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/03/23
Originally Posted by OkieShooter
Fighting with ups currently. Ordered some bullets from sps and shipped to my post office box. Never a problem. But shipping shows delivery when post office closed with tracking shows delivery to my front door. Unfortunately no picture of where my package ended up. Filed claim with ups, emailed and called SPS. No response from either party.
I have had two separate ammo shipments from SPS show up at my place "light" a box of cartridge or several individual cartridges. Obvious pilfering. SPS made it right for me, both times. First call...
Posted By: River_Ridge Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/03/23
For some reason FedEx, USPS and UPS have started delivering our stuff to the right house number (usually) but the wrong street. They show a photo of the packages on somebody's porch but it ain't mine. On the bright side, I've met some of my neighbors that I might not have otherwise. Now we all re-deliver things when the come to the wrong address. Except the thief across the street.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/09/23
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

One more Rastafarian on Welfare... FIRED!

The PoPo won't prosecute...

Imagine that...
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Gotta love FedEx... - 12/09/23
Originally Posted by mrmeener
...ass is king....did you shoot the driver?

Only winged him... else he wouldn't be here to Pay Up.
© 24hourcampfire