Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Ordered one of those Milwaukee 9 piece tool kits as a Christmas Bonus for one of my guys in WV...

Put in the address correctly... double checked.

Home Depot even suggested the "Recommended Address"... That I agreed with...

Keep in mind... I am shipping to WEST VIRGINIA.

Package was delivered to... no idea who in Gloucester, VA.

Quite literally...

There is not a single 13,000 block anywhere in the entire county...

And the name of the road does not exist in Gloucester, VA.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Those durn Rastafarians...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It must be a friend of one of the FEdEx guys. Merry Christmas ol' friend.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We have a small, newer housing development just outside the "city" limits of our small town. People have been experiencing packages being delivered by FedEx to the city water/sewage plant on the south of town (to the west of the development). Apparently, FedEx relies on GPS for delivery and the GPS does not recognize the development and decides that the plant is the place to send the drivers.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
What an entire Chit Show...

FedEx refuses to allow me to file a claim... because I am not the shipper... (Home Depot is the shipper (i.e. HD the legal Party that entered into the contract with FedEx to deliver product)).

Home Depot can do nothing without a FedEx Claim Number...

Absolutely hilarious...

Called USAA and blocked payment.

What a pack of blithering idiots...

IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
They’re neck and neck with the usps.
I bought something in the classifieds here earlier this week.
Sent the funds via priority mail, cost $9.65.
Delivery was supposed to be 2-3 days and has a tracking number.
The destination is half way across the country.
It two days, the letter has moved about 20 miles to a regional post office.
Another grossly mismanaged government entity.

NRA Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Did you get a thank you card from the folks in Gloucester yet?

Black Cows Matter!
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 5sdad
We have a small, newer housing development just outside the "city" limits of our small town. People have been experiencing packages being delivered by FedEx to the city water/sewage plant on the south of town (to the west of the development). Apparently, FedEx relies on GPS for delivery and the GPS does not recognize the development and decides that the plant is the place to send the drivers.

Sure... stuff like that happens here all the time.

But on this fiasco they missed by 300 miles...

Literally... a entirely different state... with no address in the county even slightly close to the one on the shipping manifest.

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Got a picture from them confirming delivery of a package. The picture showed someone else's house............

A gun in hand is worth two cops on the phone.
MOLON LABE
LET'S GO BRANDON!!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Took two weeks plus to get my rifle to my FFL. He finally had to go pick it up at their facility. It was a [bleep] show from the start. They drove by and wouldn't leave a note. Excuses, excuses.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Knarley_Bob
Got a picture from them confirming delivery of a package. The picture showed someone else's house............

Kinda a Fakebook thing here (small community)... folks post the various misdeliveries so the right folks can get there stuff.

One post a few months ago literally showed a box in a soybean field... not a single building around it.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Shipping is gonna go even further down the dumper, now that "The Season" is here.
Maybe it'll return to just crappy, again, after the New Year.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Was just talking about this with a co worker who's kid is a ramp manager at the local fed ex terminal. He ordered hockey sticks on black Friday, been tracking them and they've been travelling around Texas for the last 3 days.
She told him to go into the boss's office and file a complaint.

"243/85TSX It's as if the HAMMER OF THOR were wielded by CHUCK NORRIS himself, and a roundhouse kick thrown in for good measure."
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Tyrone Porkbone goan half a good chrimmus

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I ordered a inferno heater for my sxs, said delivered yesterday, checked Fed ex tracking it said arrived in yelm oregon, at1234 am but was delivered to my address at 1234pm in Wy, what...no way.
Ha not a chance, called the Amazon seller, oops we got your tracking wrong, we will send you one ASAP, sheesh.

Did I make you cry......boooo hooo, life goes on.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fex ex is set up to not respond to loss issues.

Had some tractor parts stolen in shipment. They wouldn't do anything to assist or pay a claim. The box was delivered with one small piece so they deamed the matter closed. Could hardly ever get in touch with a human. When I finally did talk to someone they would claim it wasn't there department's responsibility and I would start the process over. Finally gave up. My time was more valuable than the $250 in missing parts.

Part of the problem is they contact a lot of the delivery services and wash their hands of any responsibility when things don't go right.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CashisKing
What an entire Chit Show...

FedEx refuses to allow me to file a claim... because I am not the shipper... (Home Depot is the shipper (i.e. HD the legal Party that entered into the contract with FedEx to deliver product)).

Home Depot can do nothing without a FedEx Claim Number...

Absolutely hilarious...

Called USAA and blocked payment.

What a pack of blithering idiots...

BTDT..... shipper has got to file claim. If you can get HD to sign a paper saying they will not file a claim, you can then file it. That's what I had to do with a ebay shipment that FedEx lost. Only took 3 months for me to get my money, but I got it, and then FedEx would not deliver to my house anymore. Didn't hurt my feeling a bit.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Sounds like a schit show good luck

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I ordered a windshield for my Yamaha. Fed Ex delivered to someone in my town - took a picture of the house as proof but it wasn't my address

It was about a month before I could get it straightened out, wouldn't let me initiate the claim as the recipient, the shipper wasn't interested in doing anything about it.

Last edited by KFWA; 12/01/23.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ordered some patio furniture 4 or 5 weeks back. They delivered it to somebody in California. After some calls it was picked up and delivered to South Carolina.

For 4 days tracking showed it out for delivery. On the fifth, it showed being returned to sender. Called FedEx, told them I’d go pick it up wherever it was. Called the distribution facility and they said fine, come get it.

Get there and nobody can get the package because it’s in a truck that is on the other side of the yard. That crew didn’t start until 2:00 or some schit.

Called back at 2:00 and confirm the package is there, but they will not unload the truck as it’s already 1/2 loaded. 😂

They are laughably terrible.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (16penny, 1234, 160user, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 63 invisible), 1,905 guests, and 1,120 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,884
Posts18,497,798
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.