Posted By: Higginez Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
Where all my Left Coast Losers at yo?

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: Calvin Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
Right here.
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
Right here. Smiling broadly at Newscums debate performance.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
Aqui pendejo.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
Only if I can be President.

đŸŠ«
Posted By: Tide_Change Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
Reporting for duty.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

đŸŠ«

Put me on the ticket for veep?
Posted By: fester Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
Right fuggin here!

I’m glad to be back home. I was on the run for the last 2 weeks and let me tell ya I love the best coast.

đŸŠ«
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. How about Press Secretary for now.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23

đŸŠ«

You were born for this.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
Does your Bat Signal have a huge dildĂČ in the center....or have those been deemed too dangerous for Left Coasters to own and operate?....without a permit.

Maybe a used needle stuck in a pile of human feces? That would make sense as a dirty needle stuck in shĂŹt is the only thing not banned or regulated out there.

Good thread anyway!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Does your Bat Signal have a huge dildĂČ in the center....or have those been deemed too dangerous for Left Coasters to own and operate?....without a permit.

Maybe a used needle stuck in a pile of human feces? That would make sense as a dirty needle stuck in shĂŹt is the only thing not banned or regulated out there.

Good thread anyway!
You’re better than this!

Good thread anyway!
Sticks and Stones......
We got thick skin out here.
Originally Posted by RUM7

Good thread anyway!
Sticks and Stones......

Some of you do!

smile

Good thread anyway!
Sticks and Stones......

Uhhh.....come on!

Thick skin? About as thick as rice paper!

You probably aren't even a sheep farmer.....
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Good thread anyway!
Sticks and Stones......

Some of you do!

smile

Exactly!

Good thread anyway!
Sticks and Stones......

Uhhh.....come on!

Just fruits and nuts here. We grow what we know.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
ÂżQue paso compa? ÂĄAndale a por ello!

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]

Good thread anyway!

Jim,

I have to go to work seeing how it’s after 9 am. Can you stand in my place and make some of the important decisions for me while I wait patiently for my monthly check at the welfare office? It’s the first and Daddy needs to do some Xmas shopping.

Yours truly,

Higgins
Posted By: 79S Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
Originally Posted by Higginez

Good thread anyway!

Jim,

I have to go to work seeing how it’s after 9 am. Can you stand in my place and make some of the important decisions for me while I wait patiently for my monthly check at the welfare office? It’s the first and Daddy needs to do some Xmas shopping.

Yours truly,

Higgins

When you going to take me hunting?

Good thread anyway!
Sticks and Stones......

Uhhh.....come on!

Just fruits and nuts here. We grow what we know.

When you taking me hunting?

Good thread anyway!

Jim,

Yours truly,

Higgins
Yawn

He has the day off. Plenty of time to play on da fire wit all his innernet best buddies.
“Left Coast Loser” is a term of endearment coming from Flave, no?
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
“Left Coast Loser” is a term of endearment coming from Flave, no?

It’s only cool when they use the term. Anyone else uses it, is gd traitor to this country.

When are you taking me hunting??
Posted By: Remsen Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
A point of order, please...

What constitutes the "Left Coast"? I assume it means a US state that has a jurisdictional border that abuts the Pacific Ocean on its western side, which would mean Alaska, Washington, Oregon and California, and perhaps even Hawaii. If, however, it means a US state that is controlled by democrats and is anywhere west of the Mississippi, that makes things a lot more interesting.

Also, if a person was born and raised in a state that is considered Left Coast but no longer lives in a Left Coast state, is he still a Left Coast Loser?

Thank you.
What gets tiresome people blaming Californians, Oregonians moving to other states and “messing” them up. When In fact it’s the state school system that’s screwing the future voters up. Look at how many kids leave the high school system every year receiving a very liberal education. Same with colleges as well. So it isn’t gd Biff St James from California screwing up your state, it’s your own damn kids that could potentially be screwing up the state.
I gots standards...low they may be...but I got no truck with Colorado transplants...I'm stickin' with the Pacifical Coasters. We as a group live in/on the Pacific Plate subduction zone, which entitles us to special needs.
Originally Posted by Remsen

What constitutes the "Left Coast"? I assume it means a US state that has a jurisdictional border that abuts the Pacific Ocean on its western side, which would mean Alaska, Washington, Oregon and California, and perhaps even Hawaii. If, however, it means a US state that is controlled by democrats and is anywhere west of the Mississippi, that makes things a lot more interesting.

Also, if a person was born and raised in a state that is considered Left Coast but no longer lives in a Left Coast state, is he still a Left Coast Loser?

Thank you.

‘Point of Order’ Sir

I put forth that in my best interests for limiting the number of nominations for President running against me. We agree that the jurisdictional border abutting the Pacific Ocean on the western side meaning Alaska, Washington, Oregon, and California excluding Hawaii - for various reasons, including they don’t have enough guns. Be ratified as Left Coast immediately.

Thank you.

đŸŠ«
Originally Posted by 79S
What gets tiresome people blaming Californians, Oregonians moving to other states and “messing” them up. When In fact it’s the state school system that’s screwing the future voters up. Look at how many kids leave the high school system every year receiving a very liberal education. Same with colleges as well. So it isn’t gd Biff St James from California screwing up your state, it’s your own damn kids that could potentially be screwing up the state.

That’s a big part of the problem that has happened for years. More affluent families from Liberal States moving in. The wife doesn’t need to work. She’s familiar with community involvement in her recent past. She has school aged children, which was a major factor for them moving out of a Liberal shüt-hole.

Wife needs something to do that supports her kids and others. Boom, two years and she’s running for the school board.

Multiple this x 10,000

đŸŠ«

Thank you.

‘Point of Order’ Sir

I put forth that in my best interests for limiting the number of nominations for President running against me. We agree that the jurisdictional border abutting the Pacific Ocean on the western side meaning Alaska, Washington, Oregon, and California excluding Hawaii - for various reasons, including they don’t have enough guns. Be ratified as Left Coast immediately.

Thank you.

đŸŠ«

I contend that this is still open for debate.

Alaska has too many guns to be considered losers.

Remsen, you're a joo lawyer, and thus cannot be a member of the left coast losers club, even if you resided full time in Marin county.

P.S. "Here!!"
I would say that the criteria for a West Coast Loser is having the ability to produce at least one picture of themselves with at least one of the following: chinook, coho salmon, halibut, Dungeness crab, blacktail deer, or Roosevelt elk.

I'm not sure how to classify anyone on the left coast who cannot do the above.
Originally Posted by Calvin
I would say that the criteria for a West Coast Loser is having the ability to produce at least one picture of themselves with at least one of the following: chinook, coho salmon, halibut, Dungeness crab, blacktail deer, or Roosevelt elk.

Abalone? Ling cod ?
Oops, I forgot about all varieties of Tuna.
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

Abalone? Ling cod ?

eh. I'll go with it.

Abalone? Ling cod ?

And this is the problem...Yes, I am a Joo and a lawyer AND I was born and raised in SF, but no longer live in a coastal state. I grew up catching dungeness crab all around the SF area, from Muni Pier to Pacifica to Half Moon Bay even as far north as Mendocino. I also caught salmon and stripers and ling cod in that same area. The only thing I don't have to my credit that's on the list is the Roosevelt Elk.

YET, I am one who casts aspersions on Left Coast Losers.

Is it possible to be a self-hating Left Coast Loser?
Posted By: robertham1 Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23

Abalone? Ling cod ?

eh. I'll go with it.

Harumph!

Abalone? Ling cod ?

And this is the problem...Yes, I am a Joo and a lawyer AND I was born and raised in SF, but no longer live in a coastal state. I grew up catching dungeness crab all around the SF area, from Muni Pier to Pacifica to Half Moon Bay even as far north as Mendocino. I also caught salmon and stripers and ling cod in that same area. The only thing I don't have to my credit that's on the list is the Roosevelt Elk.

Left coast Loser ex-Pat. with special privileges. Best we can do for you.
That’s up to you, man.
Posted By: Steve Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
Rem, You'll always be a LCL in my book. laugh
Posted By: irfubar Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
It's like being forced to register as a sex offender.... a club nobody wants to belong too.... wink

Oh and Brother Remsen, as for self loathing, yes that's a requirement also....... smile
I submit that you also must have an affinity for properly cooked tri-tip.
Seems important.
Posted By: Certifiable Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
Pfft
$200 baller here Hig!!
Posted By: Steve Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
I must be a 33rd degree LCL. Never cooked a tri-tip.
Remsen still has a Calguns.net account so i'll support his nomination. Sorry Bevs there is always 2028.

Abalone? Ling cod ?

Well, I was thinking you were too good to be sitting with us on the Group W bench, but with the self loathing thing - "Welcome!"
Seems important.

Not to blow my cover as a non-LCL, but for me it's not necessarily about cooking a tri-tip, it's about knowing how to slice it properly. A properly cooked tri-tip that is cut wrong is just as bad as a poorly cooked one to me.
How about Chardonnet, Cabernet sauvignon, Bree and artichokes? left coast food....

I have a confession, I do love S.F. sourdough though, I am so ashamed.... frown
Tri-tips for RUM, along with copious meat [bleep] for big jimmy C!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload a photo
Seems important.

Not to blow my cover as a non-LCL, but for me it's not necessarily about cooking a tri-tip, it's about knowing how to slice it properly. A properly cooked tri-tip that is cut wrong is just as bad as a poorly cooked one to me.
Blow your cover??? That just vets you even further. The cutting of a tri-tip with the grain is a cardinal sin. Got to adjust the angle half way through.
Seems important.

Remsen hits the nail in the head

It’s crazy people tell me they don’t enjoy try tip and then you watch them cut it into half inch chunks with the grain
Posted By: las Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I gots standards...low they may be...but I got no truck with Colorado transplants...I'm stickin' with the Pacifical Coasters. We as a group live in/on the Pacific Plate subduction zone, which entitles us to special needs.

Going down with the slip? Some of us don't want to sink that low.

Oh wait. I just remember where I am.... smile
Originally Posted by irfubar
How about Chardonnet, Cabernet sauvignon, Bree and artichokes? left coast food....

I'd prefer a Sav Blanc or an old vine Zin depending on the food but you're on the right track. Maybe throw in some grilled asparagus?
Our local watering hole has a lot of motorcycle club memorabilia on the walls...I could put up a poster, "Left Coast Losers". Might get a few bites...."Oh yeah man, I heard about them Losers, hardcore badasses".

Got your SF Boudin SD, Point Reyes Oysters and Old Chico.

Our local watering hole has a lot of motorcycle club memorabilia on the walls...I could put up a poster, "Left Coast Losers". Might get a few bites...."Oh yeah man, I heard about them Losers, hardcore badasses".
Not a bad idea. We could use some prospects to cut the tri-tip and uncork the wine.
Originally Posted by las

Going down with the slip? Some of us don't want to sink that low.

Oh wait. I just remember where I am.... smile
Better believe it brother, I saw 4th St Anchortown right after the '64 shake. We all goin' down.

It ain't so bad here.
Fats you’re a sick puppy..
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Pfft
$200 baller here Hig!!

Strip Club!

đŸŠ«
I'm down with the sickness Certs.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Remsen still has a Calguns.net account so i'll support his nomination. Sorry Bevs there is always 2028.

At least it wasn’t Dominion.

BEAV 2028

đŸŠ«

It ain't so bad here.

Poster?

đŸŠ«
Left coast culinary delights begins and ends with Abalone.... sea food from heaven!
Posted By: hardway Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
Front and centerđŸ«Ą Will a pic of the price per gal on the gas pump work for membership?

What a loser.
Loud & Proud.... the left coast moto? no
Originally Posted by hardway
Front and centerđŸ«Ą Will a pic of the price per gal on the gas pump work for membership?

Probably. If you are paying more than 4.50 a gallon and still take your offshore boat fishing every chance you get, you are a loser. 😂
Originally Posted by hardway

Showing you can pump your own gas would be better.

đŸŠ«

It ain't so bad here.

Poster?

đŸŠ«
Nope, Off my uncles deck in Aptos.

Umm, No!

Lol

đŸŠ«

What a loser.

Now that’s funny.

đŸŠ«
Where Ballz at? Happy Left Coast Loser Day, Roy.

Umm, No!

Lol

đŸŠ«
"Drinking heavily to ease the pain since Gray Davis"
He thinks he's mid-western.

Umm, No!

Lol

đŸŠ«

Oh..... it just seemed a natural fit...... smile

Cheers

Umm, No!

Lol

đŸŠ«

Jerry Brown would turn me into a homeless alcoholic!

At least it wasn’t Dominion.

BEAV 2028

đŸŠ«

I'm your Huckleberry

Cheers

Dang! I need to make it over to Tomales Bay ASAP. Been a few years.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23

Thank you.

Yes !

You still list it, in your location !

I just checked and Fats is right...I am still listed as a member there. I need to hire one of those internet identity cleansing companies to remove this stain ASAP.

Umm, No!

Lol

đŸŠ«

Oh..... it just seemed a natural fit...... smile

Damn!

đŸłïžâ€đŸŒˆ

Umm, No!

Lol

đŸŠ«

His sister would turn you gay, too.

lol

đŸŠ«

I just checked and Fats is right...I am still listed as a member there. I need to hire one of those internet identity cleansing companies to remove this stain ASAP.

Wear that Badge Loud and Proud.

Why do always have to wreck a party?

Go get us some more beer. And not Coors Light.

đŸŠ«

Umm, No!

Lol

đŸŠ«

lol

đŸŠ«
LOL.... glad I got out of there.... whew close call

Umm, No!

Lol

đŸŠ«

lol

đŸŠ«
Sheesh! Thanks for that. Send her back to Whoville please.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
No LCL here, but I do know how to cook & slice a tri-tip !

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hot;

or cold;

They are delicious !
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Hot;

or cold;

They are delicious !

Very nice but that doesn’t make you a loser.
Posted By: Stix Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
Present. We damn near neighbors. Maxwell.

Hot;

or cold;

They are delicious !

Very nice but that doesn’t make you a loser.

Paul is a Bruce. He's in.
So, is this like the anti-pard club?

It ain't so bad here.

Golly...almost makes you forget about Sacramento's weiner all the way up your bum bum.

It ain't so bad here.

Golly...almost makes you forget about Sacramento's weiner all the way up your bum bum.
Thought you were into that kinda thing?
I mean, you are a sheep farmer.......

Yeah, I guess so.

Brother, you might want to keep your distance from us.

Or, throw a few choice put downs our way.

Please just direct your abuse towards, Fats, or Certs for me.

I only have a couple more hours to heal my ass before Flave comes for me with his dick out.

lol

đŸŠ«
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
I gots da south part handled, am hangin wit da homeless around the river bed and under passes. I may be smelly, but I is free.
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
I gots da south part handled, am hangin wit da homeless around the river bed and under passes. I may be smelly, but I is free.

I think Higgy has a spare bedroom available you could use.

đŸŠ«

It ain't so bad here.

I can see where you might be confused.
On my farm, I am the Sacramento.
Jim,

You catch a scope yet?

đŸŠ«

Yeah, I guess so.

I only have a couple more hours to heal my ass before Flave comes for me with his dick out.

lol

đŸŠ«

I have enough problems with my reputation around here to associate with any of you reprobates, be it pards or LCLC ( left coast losers club)

But brother you do seem a little grumpy these days..... I guess Flave chasing you with his dick out would have that affect on a guy though....
Working on it some.

Visiting with some folks about a good scope option for us.

It ain't so bad here.

Must be nice.
About 50/50 on our farm I feel like Sacramento or the sheep.
But we have good weed. So there's that.

Yeah, I guess so.

lol

đŸŠ«

I have enough problems with my reputation around here to associate with any of you reprobates, be it pards or LCLC ( left coast losers club)

But brother you do seem a little grumpy these days..... I guess Flave chasing you with his dick out would have that affect on a guy though....

Been dealing with a new IUD installation, so Flave can’t get me pregnant again.

It hurts.

đŸ˜‚đŸŠ«
Working on it some.

Visiting with some folks about a good scope option for us.

If the recommendations include "hint" don't do it!!!!

Yeah, I guess so.

lol

đŸŠ«

It hurts.

đŸ˜‚đŸŠ«

Rape is no laughing matter.... unless you enjoy it... lol

It ain't so bad here.

Must be nice.
About 50/50 on our farm I feel like Sacramento or the sheep.
But we have good weed. So there's that.

We have more pot stores now that grocery stores.

Yeah, I guess so.

lol

đŸŠ«

It hurts.

đŸ˜‚đŸŠ«

Statistically speaking, 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.
So, there's that.....

Yeah, I guess so.

lol

đŸŠ«

It hurts.

đŸ˜‚đŸŠ«

So, there's that.....

I was not implying Brother Beav enjoyed it.... but the odds say he does.... anyway I was asked not to join the Beav gang bang....
So I have no doubt Cert. , Rum & Fats are in the 90% category.... hint.... lol smile

Yeah, I guess so.

lol

đŸŠ«

It hurts.

đŸ˜‚đŸŠ«

So, there's that.....

It is better to give than to receive, so I've heard anyway.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
Down At the Beach Y'all Partyin' Down.

LCLC members have good memories when this played

Geno - in da' house!

Yeah, I guess so.

lol

đŸŠ«

It hurts.

đŸ˜‚đŸŠ«

So, there's that.....

Well, technically speaking
Is it rape, if someone who initiated the rough foreplay, then ends up getting ass raped?

Not sure.

lol

đŸŠ«
I'm on the other side of the Cascades now so I feel more like an associate member as i takes more than a half hour to get to the beach.
G,

Been wanting to let you know. The Gopher Hawk traps you suggested have now killed 15 moles and 2 gophers. They are lethal!

đŸŠ«
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I'm on the other side of the Cascades now so I feel more like an associate member as i takes more than a half hour to get to the beach.

Icy roads any problem?

đŸ˜ŹđŸŠ«

I'm currently only a half-time loser.

Half the time in the valley with the rest of the losers, and half the time on the correct side of the Cascades. grin

Workin' on being full time non-loser, eventually.
"I can see Idaho from there."
Posted By: slumlord Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
I’ll be someone’s friend for some smoked salmon jerky.

Just sayin
Originally Posted by slumlord

Just sayin

Just sayin

Prepare for a good raping.... Slum smile

Yeah, I guess so.

lol

đŸŠ«

It hurts.

đŸ˜‚đŸŠ«

So, there's that.....

Well, technically speaking
Is it rape, if someone who initiated the rough foreplay, then ends up getting ass raped?

Not sure.

lol

đŸŠ«

Seems both sides took turns being bottoms in that gang bang.... lol
Posted By: Morewood Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
Mini LC trifecta
Originally Posted by Morewood
Mini LC trifecta

Is that like Snow Ski and Ocean Surf in the same day?
We need brother Sal and his grizzly to weigh in!
G,

Been wanting to let you know. The Gopher Hawk traps you suggested have now killed 15 moles and 2 gophers. They are lethal!

đŸŠ«
xlnt!

got a smart one here, trap not working. he got a gas bomb today. will know next few days if i got him. getting too close to garden beds

Icy roads any problem?

đŸ˜ŹđŸŠ«
roads are still warm and so far only dustings of snow. Cedar Pass looks a tiny bit sketchy at 6k feet tho

Icy roads any problem?

đŸ˜ŹđŸŠ«
roads are still warm and so far only dustings of snow. Cedar Pass looks a tiny bit sketchy at 6k feet tho

Geno.... this thread is no place for niceties... take that schit elsewhere.... smile
Originally Posted by Morewood
Mini LC trifecta

Strong work, Mw!

đŸŠ«
Granted this was awhile ago (Tues).

Yesterday’s carnage was pretty impressive and I didn’t even grab a pic.

Being a left coast loser sucks. Granted if I was an awesome east coaster I’d be chasing giant tuna, tarpon, strippers, sailfish and whatever else they they have in that ocean. I make do wherever I hang my hat.

Being a left coast loser sucks. Granted if I was an awesome east coaster I’d be chasing giant tuna, tarpon, strippers, sailfish and whatever else they they have in that ocean. I make do wherever I hang my hat.

Nothing says "loser" like two dinks and a gold fish.... jeesh.... smile
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23

đŸŠ«
I want to be secretary of defense.
Will your Vice President sport knee pads?
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23

Thank you.

‘Point of Order’ Sir

Thank you.

đŸŠ«

Remsen, you're a joo lawyer, and thus cannot be a member of the left coast losers club, even if you resided full time in Marin county.

P.S. "Here!!"
The hell you say he should be the AG.
Will your Vice President sport knee pads?

San Francisco sneakers!

Icy roads any problem?

đŸ˜ŹđŸŠ«

Geno.... this thread is no place for niceties... take that schit elsewhere.... smile

LCLC member.

we go both ways.

so..............................GFY

Icy roads any problem?

đŸ˜ŹđŸŠ«

LCLC member.

we go both ways.

Loud and proud brother!
We need brother Sal and his grizzly to weigh in!
Maybe we’ll be graced with the shirtless picture

Icy roads any problem?

đŸ˜ŹđŸŠ«

LCLC member.

we go both ways.

Loud and proud brother!

i'll tell you a secret.............................

i'm originally from the other Coast.

oops, guess it's not a secret any longer blush
Posted By: KillerBee Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/01/23
Aren't are left thinkers

Bravo and Exceptional, that must have been a blast!!

Talk about GetR'Done cool
And in the absence of a call out thread.....they start their own so as to be able to flex on each other....in their own adorable way.

Precious....
Hey Losers,

I'd like to take a second to thank you for watching after this thread while I was in line for my paycheck.

I'd also like to point out that the most despised of us Losers is the Loser that moves out of State. Would you agree?

It is with this in mind that I'd like to nominate irfubar for Vice President of The Left Coast Losers Club!

Can I get an AMEN?
Hey Losers,

I'd like to take a second to thank you for watching after this thread while I was in line for my paycheck.

I'd also like to point out that the most despised of us Losers is the Loser that moves out of State. Would you agree?

It is with this in mind that I'd like to nominate irfubar for Vice President of The Left Coast Losers Club!

Can I get an AMEN?

Awww thanks Hig..... hey wait a minute.... you LCLC can all gfy.....
LOL

LCL VP folks.
LOL

LCL VP folks.

****you are ignoring this loser*****
Posted By: Higginez Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/02/23
LMAO!
Posted By: Calvin Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/02/23
Hola losers.

Trying to decide what loser thing to do this weekend. It’s difficult being a loser.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/02/23
Hola losers.

Trying to decide what loser thing to do this weekend. It’s difficult being a loser.

This thread needs to go to the basement....
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/02/23
This thread needs to go to the basement....

Lotta black lab rugs in the basement...
Assuming a T1-11 she shed... sprung for a basement.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Cash,
Hig was mean to me and Rick ignored my pleas to have him banned.... sooo this threads belongs in the trash bin.... smile
Posted By: Steve Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/02/23
Hell, it should be pinned to the top of the fire.

Cash,
Hig was mean to me and Rick ignored my pleas to have him banned.... sooo this threads belongs in the trash bin.... smile

Mean is such an awful thing...

I feel your pain...

I started a thread about mean people just a week ago...

The mean people... were mean to me also... in that thread.

St. Peter will punish them...

Fo sure.
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/02/23

Calvin, its dinner time, you head to the fridge for fixings on a Saturday night,

Which one of those critters you grabbing for your preferred meal?

Cash,

Mean is such an awful thing...

I feel your pain...

I started a thread about mean people just a week ago...

The mean people... were mean to me also... in that thread.

St. Peter will punish them...

Fo sure.

Thank you Cash.... a little understanding goes a long ways.... hey wait... "feel my pain" , where have I heard that before ? oh yea that clinton sob..
GFY
Thank you Cash.... a little understanding goes a long ways.... hey wait... "feel my pain" , where have I heard that before ? oh yea that clinton sob..
GFY

Clinton was talking to Monica...

Not you and me...
GFY

Not you and me...

Oh... ok all is forgiven.... now that Higg sob .... we still have a problem... he should atone..... wink
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/02/23
GFY

Not you and me...

Clinton doesn't "talk" to anyone.
None atonement.
None atonement.
***** you are really ignoring this loser now*******
Originally Posted by local_dirt

He says "Oh baby" alot...

I heard the tapes...

He was NOT talking to his wife...
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/02/23

Yeah, I guess so.

lol

đŸŠ«

It hurts.

đŸ˜‚đŸŠ«
Ya shouldn’t have to worry about that with the jab he should be sterile.
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/02/23
Originally Posted by local_dirt

He says "Oh baby" alot...

I heard the tapes...

He was NOT talking to his wife...
And she couldn’t hear anything while playing the skin flute.
Posted By: hardway Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/02/23

P.S. "Here!!"

Remy is already the President of the Jewish Caucus in the “Pard” organization
. VERY influential member
. Tread lightly đŸ‘đŸ»
Posted By: deflave Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/02/23

Thank you.

Left coast loser is akin to the term yankee.

It's real easy to see if the shoe fits.

LOL

đŸŠ«

You were born for this.

Yes.

Yes she was.

LOL

If I pulled my dick out, she'd stop crying.

LOL
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Ya shouldn’t have to worry about that with the jab he should be sterile.

Looking at these two butt-fugks craving Flave.

LOL

Left coast fugkin' losers.

Just sayin

That's how Bleeder10 and Judman met.

They called each other "pard" for a few months and then it turned into a Domestic.

LOL

Triple boosted fugkin' losers.
Left Coast Losers are Pard adjacent.

Don’t hate Pard.
Posted By: fester Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/02/23
It’s all good Tard.

Don’t hate Pard.

Ironically, the obnoxious using of “pard” is a mockery of two left coast losers.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave

Don’t hate Pard.

Ironically, the obnoxious using of “pard” is a mockery of two left coast losers.

LOL

By other Left Coast Losers.

I’m feeling a bit triggered.
HINT!

đŸ‘ŠđŸ»đŸ‘ŠđŸ»đŸ‘ŠđŸ»
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/02/23

Don’t hate Pard.

LOL

More ironic is you talking shĂźt in a forum where all your self esteem is housed.

If this place was to ever burn down.

You’ll be the first one to suck a Glock, guaranteed. Lol

Just like you were one of the first Border Agents, who took the needle.

Capt. Stolen Valor

FĂčck

đŸŠ«

Don’t hate Pard.

LOL

More ironic is you talking shĂźt in a forum where all your self esteem is housed.

If this place was to ever burn down.

You’ll be the first one to suck a Glock, guaranteed. Lol

Just like you were one of the first Border Agents, who took the needle.

Capt. Stolen Valor

FĂčck

đŸŠ«

Bleeder10,

You’re a cross-eyed fat fugk with a speech impediment.

Who do you think you’re fooling?

LOL
Posted By: fester Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/02/23
Stolen valor? Sheesh.
Originally Posted by fester
Stolen valor? Sheesh.

She’s a lot like an ex-girlfriend.

Only fatter.

LOL
So is left coast losers a state of mind? Meaning if you bring your LCL mentality to the South, you’re still a LCL? I think so. Plus, if you’re a standup American living on the Left Coast, you’re not necessarily a LCL.

đŸŠ«

Would you prefer Bud Lite???
Originally Posted by mark shubert

đŸŠ«

Would you prefer Bud Lite???
That was socially awkward of Beaver.
So is left coast losers a state of mind? Meaning if you bring your LCL mentality to the South, you’re still a LCL? I think so. Plus, if you’re a standup American living on the Left Coast, you’re not necessarily a LCL.
NO.... the rules are if you have ever been to or lived in Calif, Or. & Wa. you are a loser by definition... you can't hide from it!
I know Calvin wants to be in but not sure Alaska qualifies.... we can give him honorary status though
NO.... the rules are if you have ever been to or lived in Calif, Or. & Wa. you are a loser by definition... you can't hide from it!
I know Calvin wants to be in but not sure Alaska qualifies.... we can give him honorary status though

It's my phrase so I determine the parameters.

If it needs explaining, you can't see it.

LOL
I’d have to disagree

LOL
I see it
Houston2/OldToot is a left coast loser

Ok fine.... I think I will quit while I am behind..... loser [bleep]

LOL
I see it

Some need a new prescription.

#irfubar.

LOL
My eyes have been opened... and I see toxic tactical travis.... and once you see it you can't unsee it....[bleep]
TTT , toxic tactical travis, could only dream of being in a cool club.... [bleep]
If I don’t see it, then by definition I must be a loser, amiright?
TTT , toxic tactical travis, could only dream of being in a cool club.... [bleep]
So Travis is in the industry and spread lies about Burnsie?

Only a loser like John would say that . LMAO
Lemme guess, lies in the industry caused John’s marriage to end. Fugkin loser
If I don’t see it, then by definition I must be a loser, amiright?
I don't know, seems toxic travis has co-opted Higgs club.... ask that loser

YES ... toxic travis is like typhoid Mary .... where he goes bad things happen.... marriages end... gay sex takes over .... drinkin, drugs... [bleep]

YES ... toxic travis is like typhoid Mary .... where he goes bad things happen.... marriages end... gay sex takes over .... drinkin, drugs... [bleep]

Isn't Bleeder10 your buddy?

No... the only people here I know are you and Gruff.... and Shrap, but I suspect he doesn't like me.... frown
Beav did PM me though so there is that.
No... the only people here I know are you and Gruff.... and Shrap, but I suspect he doesn't like me.... frown

Oh.

I thought you two had hunted together.

shrap is one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Oh.

Hunted cock

Oh.

Shrap told me no matter how much you kiss his azz he is not willing you any guns.... me on the other hand have your name on a certain 458 mag.
well did until you were mean to me.... no guns for you or Higg.... wink

Oh.

Hunted cock
Hey always... could you do me a favor?

Put me back on ignore.... thank you for your consideration..

Oh.

Hunted cock

Done

Oh.

Hunted cock

Done

Thanks buddy.... smile

Beav is a cyber friend.... I have a couple of them here....

Oh.

Hunted cock

Done

Thanks buddy.... smile
Pards willingly ignore one another, Pard.
Pards sacrificing for pards.... how pard like
Want some salmon jerky, pard? Hey you gotta extra doe tag, pard?
Want some salmon jerky, pard? Hey you gotta extra doe tag, pard?

You step foot in my camp with that damn jerky and Arnold will cap yo azz....
Shrap told me no matter how much you kiss his azz he is not willing you any guns.... me on the other hand have your name on a certain 458 mag.

First of all, shrap would never give me anything. He's a true capitalist.

Second of all, your .458 Win is a beautiful rifle.

Third of all, Bleeder10 is a butt-fugk.

LOL
Beav is a cyber friend....

Spoiler alert, he wants you to take him hunting.

For free.

LOL

First of all, shrap would never give me anything. He's a true capitalist.

Second of all, your .458 Win is a beautiful rifle.

Third of all, Bleeder10 is a butt-fugk.

LOL

For free.

LOL

Funny, as he offered me a Roosevelt elk hunt, free... and I declined as I have been there done that, it's a tough hunt with low success odds.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/02/23
Higgz - your LCL thread is spiraling out of control.

Oh look, Grit is featuring The Alamo movie

For free.

LOL

Funny, as he offered me a Roosevelt elk hunt, free... and I declined as I have been there done that, it's a tough hunt with low success odds.

Oh, I'm sure.

LOL

So now Travis wants to be President?

Didn't see that one coming.

You could always lobby him for the V.P. slot...... smile
Posted By: deflave Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/03/23

Hope you're a fan of the guillotine.

LOL

Is this a draw for a non-resident or are you still able to pull a resident tag?
Posted By: irfubar Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/03/23

I haven't been a resident of Oregon since 2012, and I no longer have any ties to Oregon whatsoever, sold everything.
As for non resident draw, no idea about that either. Actually pretty good chance I will never set foot in that state again.
Brothers Jud and Fubar

Brothers Jud and Fubar

No good Trump hatin .gov employee...... lmao
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/03/23
I still live in Oregon (not born here, though) but I don’t think I’m a loser.

I’ve been told I’m not a pard, but that’s because of my profession, I think.

P
Posted By: Tide_Change Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/03/23
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I still live in Oregon (not born here, though) but I don’t think I’m a loser.

I’ve been told I’m not a pard, but that’s because of my profession, I think.

P

Oh c’mon.

You’re not painting with a very broad brush there mister.

Pretty sure that violates the AUP.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/03/23

For free.

LOL

Bro, you’re always welcome to come out and hunt with me. Elk or sage rats.

As for low success on elk hunts on the Oregon Coast. Yeah, they can suck. Parts of the Coast, more South of me, don’t do so well.

We run about 75% for killing bulls. The pictures have been posted over the years of bulls I’ve killed.

đŸŠ«
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/03/23
I'm spending the weekend outside the LCL zone.
Trying to kill some Afghany birds here in northern Nevada. The weather is not cooperating.
Cold and snow drifts. 15-20 mph winds.
I can't wait to get back to the comfortable confines of the LCLC.

PS: Deflave, quit being such an Uber dick.
It is the Christmas season Pard.

I haven't been a resident of Oregon since 2012, and I no longer have any ties to Oregon whatsoever, sold everything.
As for non resident draw, no idea about that either. Actually pretty good chance I will never set foot in that state again.

That's what's known as an "unvitation."

Common tactic among grifters.

He's just trolling for a free stay.
Brothers Jud and Fubar

Pard.

They're pards, pard.

LOL
Bro, you’re always welcome to come out and hunt with me. Elk or sage rats.

Until the breakup.

Then it's meltdown time.

Again.

LOL
We run about 75% for killing bulls. The pictures have been posted over the years of bulls I’ve killed.

đŸŠ«

How many pounds ago was that?

LOL
Brothers Jud and Fubar

Pard.

They're pards, pard.

LOL

“Ruh, Roh”
.Careful Fubar, you done angered the cheerleaders.

Lol

đŸŠ«
Hug it out and be Pards again.
Brothers Jud and Fubar

You two were very “Brother”ly.
Hug it out and be Pards again.

đŸŠ«
Then Jud was all fugk it and started taking selfies smoking a bowl.
Posted By: Salmonella Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/03/23
Brothers Jud and Fubar

Yeah, one is an extremely competent outdoorsman with great success.
The other is a do nothing internet troll.
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Brothers Jud and Fubar

Which one is the internet troll?

đŸŠ«
Where is 79s with a psyc eval to clear my good name..... or not... lol
Where is 79s with a psyc eval to clear my good name..... or not... lol
He’s in class
Flave was correct in a earlier post regarding my naivety regarding certain campfire members, and I will admit Jud had me fooled at first.
I was slowly putting the puzzle together and beginning to see the truth
A "hint" it wasn't Flave that tipped me off to Jud's poor character..... seems he missed it also....
I, by nature look for the best and give a benefit of a doubt and can't really see me changing that anytime soon, despite being burned many times over... such is life
All that being said respect isn't given as easily that's for sure !
Now back to regular scheduled programming of roasting poor fubar.... should I PM Ballz for direction? smile
Oh and one other thing.... the way I see it you guys owe me a debt of gratitude for helping to expose Jud for the law breaking , fence hopping , Marxist Trump hater that he is......

I wasn't the only one fooled..... seems to me most either missed it or didn't have the balls to say something... a few did, most didn't
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/03/23

Ok, the San Fran thing is a bit weird and the lawyer thing is taking a bit to get over. But you are an honorary Gentile and we are working on an Australian visa for you.

So perk up!
Posted By: Bob_mt Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/03/23
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Brothers Jud and Fubar

Which one is the internet troll?

đŸŠ«

For free.

LOL

A couple other things came to mind regarding this .......

During the covid lockdown I had a slight altercation with cashier bimbo at my local state liquor store over me refusing to wear a mask to purchase a bottle of booze... I was thrown out and told not to return! upon relaying this story here, Brother Beav offered to send me a bottle of fine booze...

I politely declined but appreciated the offer, several months of sobriety was the result... lol

Another time I was contemplating a new scope for long range shooting and brother Beav offered to send me a S.S. 5-20, a $1000+ scope....
Again I declined but appreciated the offer....

I don't believe Beav is a grifter!
Also Brother Flave has been nothing but kind and gracious also...... I won't choose sides....
Toxic Travis, Dave & Clarke can suck my [bleep] ...... hahahahahhahahhaha
Posted By: Remsen Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/03/23
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Ok, the San Fran thing is a bit weird and the lawyer thing is taking a bit to get over. But you are an honorary Gentile and we are working on an Australian visa for you.

So perk up!

I definitely appreciate it. I'm used to 18+ hour flights, so no problem there. I, however, tend to stand my ground and fight, even if the odds are against me, so if I were to have a need for a visa to anywhere, I'd be very upset at myself.

While I've never been in the region, I have always had a thing for what I've seen of New Zealand (no knock on Australia, I just had a bad incident with Crocodile Dundee II that I've never overcome).
International pards.... that's awesome smile
Posted By: Higginez Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/03/23

Hope you're a fan of the guillotine.

LOL

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: 79S Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/03/23
Here is our hero, Beaver, talking out of his ass. When Deflave mentioned this earlier this morning, Beaver ran away. He was worried someone would find it, as Beaver has always reacted on emotions and never thinks things through. He made this comment because his friend Kingston was getting hammered relentlessly. If you all remember last night, Beaver said he never had to come to Kingston's rescue. But he has proven time and time again that he does. When he does, God help you if you told him anything personal about your life, family, or friends. He will use it against you. He might act like you are best friends, but the day you cross him, be prepared for him to use whatever you told him at his full disposal. That is why this place has gone downhill in recent years. Not because of the inane threads, but because people cannot take a good ribbing. As I posted last night, if you read his replies afterward, he always tries to justify the mean, i.e., what he is doing is right.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...2565/re-co-op-sticker-shock#Post17162565
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/03/23

For free.

LOL

A couple other things came to mind regarding this .......

During the covid lockdown I had a slight altercation with cashier bimbo at my local state liquor store over me refusing to wear a mask to purchase a bottle of booze... I was thrown out and told not to return! upon relaying this story here, Brother Beav offered to send me a bottle of fine booze...

I politely declined but appreciated the offer, several months of sobriety was the result... lol

Another time I was contemplating a new scope for long range shooting and brother Beav offered to send me a S.S. 5-20, a $1000+ scope....
Again I declined but appreciated the offer....

I don't believe Beav is a grifter!
The Beav ain’t no grifter hell he brought me 4 lbs of Retumbo that he wasn’t loading anymore and could have scalped the market but chose not to and that speaks volumes. This mirrors the same experience that you’ve had with him. The Beaver has character and doesn’t run from a battle no matter the odds unlike the one that fled from Chicago and will have your back when the [bleep] hits the fan.
Originally Posted by 79S
Here is our hero, Beaver, talking out of his ass. When Deflave mentioned this earlier this morning, Beaver ran away. He was worried someone would find it, as Beaver has always reacted on emotions and never thinks things through. He made this comment because his friend Kingston was getting hammered relentlessly. If you all remember last night, Beaver said he never had to come to Kingston's rescue. But he has proven time and time again that he does. When he does, God help you if you told him anything personal about your life, family, or friends. He will use it against you. He might act like you are best friends, but the day you cross him, be prepared for him to use whatever you told him at his full disposal. That is why this place has gone downhill in recent years. Not because of the inane threads, but because people cannot take a good ribbing. As I posted last night, if you read his replies afterward, he always tries to justify the mean, i.e., what he is doing is right.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...2565/re-co-op-sticker-shock#Post17162565

I figured it was gonna be hard on you to watch your girlfriend getting smacked around for being the lying POS she has always been around here.

But, I shamelessly admit, it’s also been very satisfying to watch you cry over your heroes ashes. Jezus, you’re too easy.

As for the above thread. I welcome anyone who wants to read it, to do so.

In the end - Cash and I chatted, and while we both agreed, we’d likely never become cyber buddies. We did respect each other for our commitments.

Cash, was a way hardier adversary to fight than Flave has, or ever will be for me. Unlike your Capt. Full of ShĂŹt, Cash, fought on his own, without a small posse of cucks who run to their masters side with bandages and an enema to get him back up on his feet.

Sad attempt, 79s. But then again, you’re just another loser from Oregon.

Laffin

đŸŠ«
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/03/23
I definitely appreciate it. I'm used to 18+ hour flights, so no problem there. I, however, tend to stand my ground and fight, even if the odds are against me, so if I were to have a need for a visa to anywhere, I'd be very upset at myself.

While I've never been in the region, I have always had a thing for what I've seen of New Zealand (no knock on Australia, I just had a bad incident with Crocodile Dundee II that I've never overcome).

Ahh...you have seen the last two as well.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/04/23
Oh and one other thing.... the way I see it you guys owe me a debt of gratitude for helping to expose Jud for the law breaking , fence hopping , Marxist Trump hater that he is......

I wasn't the only one fooled..... seems to me most either missed it or didn't have the balls to say something... a few did, most didn't

Yep, the [bleep] "got me too " !
Just in case, any of you twats, think I'm a loser !

wink
Posted By: dirt99 Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/04/23

wink

Is it a northern Ontario thing that someone cuts up your steak for you and let the flavor seep out before you get to it? Not hating on you just trying to keep up with the regionalization thing, it seems to be a thing here.

This Jud guy get run off? I shoulda joined sooner
That's it I'm starting dossiers for y'all this place is complicated haha
Posted By: Higginez Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/04/23

wink

The Tennessee Twats is a different chapter entirely.

FWIW
Originally Posted by dirt99
Is it a northern Ontario thing that someone cuts up your steak for you and let the flavor seep out before you get to it? Not hating on you just trying to keep up with the regionalization thing, it seems to be a thing here.

No, they were cooked as 8" pieces, to retain all those beautiful juices. Pulled @ 112*f internal, rested for 10 minutes, before slicing.

3 sections, cut into 8 pieces, to allow 4 slices, per person.

It sucks, to eat at our place !

YMMV
Posted By: irfubar Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/04/23

wink

The Tennessee Twats is a different chapter entirely.

FWIW

Tennessee and Texas deserve their own chapter that's for sure !

Oh and Paul , with your food & family pic's you aren't allowed in any loser club.... so go pound sand, maybe the facebook good guys will have ya? smile
Well, they did offer !

Told 'em theys to uppity for me.

Actually, I didn't have FB, back in those days.

Only got it, once we bought the business, for messanger & advertising !

wink
Posted By: irfubar Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/04/23
Well, they did offer !

wink

You should get with Dwayne, you could form a Canuck politeness club.... no losers... wink
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/07/23
OK, so where do we all stand on this crap anyway.

Has the LCLC, made up as it seems to be of former and present residents of said geographical region, kissed and made up with the RMLC, FOLC, TXLC, UMWLC, CSLC, ECLC, DELC,and EPLC kissed and made up with all the other losers on the Campfire?

For those unable (due to IQ, level of drunkeness,) to figure out the acronyms
Rocky Mtn
Flyover
Texas (duh)
Upper midwest
Confederate States
East coast
Down East
and Ex-Patriot

I'm dying to know so I don' offend someone by striking up an acquaintanceship with someone on the outs with another member whistle
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/07/23
Well, they did offer !

wink

You should get with Dwayne, you could form a Canuck politeness club.... no losers... wink
Hear hear!
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/07/23
Paul can be an honorary member cause he's a mate, damn good cook and all around good guy. Plus being a Canuck is like livin on the left coast any way, it's even more Left actually.

Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/07/23
1/2 a bottle of LC Pinot, & I'm good !!
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/07/23
1/2 bottle of Böen Pinot last night. Cheers.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/08/23
Posted By: crittrgittr Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/09/23
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

Grizz that's a two pointer, congrats.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/09/23
Paul can be an honorary member cause he's a mate, damn good cook and all around good guy. Plus being a Canuck is like livin on the left coast any way, it's even more Left actually.

Posted By: Valsdad Re: Left Coast Losers club - 12/09/23
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

Grizz that's a two pointer, congrats.
Took me just a second,

then i chuckled
© 24hourcampfire