Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Higginez
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Does your Bat Signal have a huge dildò in the center....or have those been deemed too dangerous for Left Coasters to own and operate?....without a permit.

Maybe a used needle stuck in a pile of human feces? That would make sense as a dirty needle stuck in shìt is the only thing not banned or regulated out there.

Good thread anyway!

Jim,

I have to go to work seeing how it’s after 9 am. Can you stand in my place and make some of the important decisions for me while I wait patiently for my monthly check at the welfare office? It’s the first and Daddy needs to do some Xmas shopping.

Yours truly,

Higgins

When you going to take me hunting?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by RUM7
Does your Bat Signal have a huge dildò in the center....or have those been deemed too dangerous for Left Coasters to own and operate?....without a permit.

Maybe a used needle stuck in a pile of human feces? That would make sense as a dirty needle stuck in shìt is the only thing not banned or regulated out there.

Good thread anyway!
Sticks and Stones......
We got thick skin out here.

Uhhh.....come on!

Thick skin? About as thick as rice paper!

You probably aren't even a sheep farmer.....
Just fruits and nuts here. We grow what we know.

When you taking me hunting?

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Higginez

Good thread anyway!

Jim,

I have to go to work seeing how it’s after 9 am. Can you stand in my place and make some of the important decisions for me while I wait patiently for my monthly check at the welfare office? It’s the first and Daddy needs to do some Xmas shopping.

Yours truly,

Higgins
Yawn…….

He has the day off. Plenty of time to play on da fire wit all his innernet best buddies.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
“Left Coast Loser” is a term of endearment coming from Flave, no?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
“Left Coast Loser” is a term of endearment coming from Flave, no?

It’s only cool when they use the term. Anyone else uses it, is gd traitor to this country.

When are you taking me hunting??

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
A point of order, please...

What constitutes the "Left Coast"? I assume it means a US state that has a jurisdictional border that abuts the Pacific Ocean on its western side, which would mean Alaska, Washington, Oregon and California, and perhaps even Hawaii. If, however, it means a US state that is controlled by democrats and is anywhere west of the Mississippi, that makes things a lot more interesting.

Also, if a person was born and raised in a state that is considered Left Coast but no longer lives in a Left Coast state, is he still a Left Coast Loser?

Thank you.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What gets tiresome people blaming Californians, Oregonians moving to other states and “messing” them up. When In fact it’s the state school system that’s screwing the future voters up. Look at how many kids leave the high school system every year receiving a very liberal education. Same with colleges as well. So it isn’t gd Biff St James from California screwing up your state, it’s your own damn kids that could potentially be screwing up the state.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
I gots standards...low they may be...but I got no truck with Colorado transplants...I'm stickin' with the Pacifical Coasters. We as a group live in/on the Pacific Plate subduction zone, which entitles us to special needs.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remsen

What constitutes the "Left Coast"? I assume it means a US state that has a jurisdictional border that abuts the Pacific Ocean on its western side, which would mean Alaska, Washington, Oregon and California, and perhaps even Hawaii. If, however, it means a US state that is controlled by democrats and is anywhere west of the Mississippi, that makes things a lot more interesting.

Also, if a person was born and raised in a state that is considered Left Coast but no longer lives in a Left Coast state, is he still a Left Coast Loser?

Thank you.

‘Point of Order’ Sir…

I put forth that in my best interests for limiting the number of nominations for President running against me. We agree that the jurisdictional border abutting the Pacific Ocean on the western side meaning Alaska, Washington, Oregon, and California excluding Hawaii - for various reasons, including they don’t have enough guns. Be ratified as Left Coast immediately.

Thank you.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
What gets tiresome people blaming Californians, Oregonians moving to other states and “messing” them up. When In fact it’s the state school system that’s screwing the future voters up. Look at how many kids leave the high school system every year receiving a very liberal education. Same with colleges as well. So it isn’t gd Biff St James from California screwing up your state, it’s your own damn kids that could potentially be screwing up the state.

That’s a big part of the problem that has happened for years. More affluent families from Liberal States moving in. The wife doesn’t need to work. She’s familiar with community involvement in her recent past. She has school aged children, which was a major factor for them moving out of a Liberal shît-hole.

Wife needs something to do that supports her kids and others. Boom, two years and she’s running for the school board.

Multiple this x 10,000

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Thank you.

‘Point of Order’ Sir…

I put forth that in my best interests for limiting the number of nominations for President running against me. We agree that the jurisdictional border abutting the Pacific Ocean on the western side meaning Alaska, Washington, Oregon, and California excluding Hawaii - for various reasons, including they don’t have enough guns. Be ratified as Left Coast immediately.

Thank you.

🦫

I contend that this is still open for debate.

Alaska has too many guns to be considered losers.

Remsen, you're a joo lawyer, and thus cannot be a member of the left coast losers club, even if you resided full time in Marin county.

P.S. "Here!!"

Last edited by Scott_Thornley; 12/01/23. Reason: ps

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I would say that the criteria for a West Coast Loser is having the ability to produce at least one picture of themselves with at least one of the following: chinook, coho salmon, halibut, Dungeness crab, blacktail deer, or Roosevelt elk.

I'm not sure how to classify anyone on the left coast who cannot do the above.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Calvin
I would say that the criteria for a West Coast Loser is having the ability to produce at least one picture of themselves with at least one of the following: chinook, coho salmon, halibut, Dungeness crab, blacktail deer, or Roosevelt elk.

Abalone? Ling cod ?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Oops, I forgot about all varieties of Tuna.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

Abalone? Ling cod ?

eh. I'll go with it.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Abalone? Ling cod ?

And this is the problem...Yes, I am a Joo and a lawyer AND I was born and raised in SF, but no longer live in a coastal state. I grew up catching dungeness crab all around the SF area, from Muni Pier to Pacifica to Half Moon Bay even as far north as Mendocino. I also caught salmon and stripers and ling cod in that same area. The only thing I don't have to my credit that's on the list is the Roosevelt Elk.

YET, I am one who casts aspersions on Left Coast Losers.

Is it possible to be a self-hating Left Coast Loser?

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Abalone? Ling cod ?

eh. I'll go with it.

Harumph!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Abalone? Ling cod ?

And this is the problem...Yes, I am a Joo and a lawyer AND I was born and raised in SF, but no longer live in a coastal state. I grew up catching dungeness crab all around the SF area, from Muni Pier to Pacifica to Half Moon Bay even as far north as Mendocino. I also caught salmon and stripers and ling cod in that same area. The only thing I don't have to my credit that's on the list is the Roosevelt Elk.

YET, I am one who casts aspersions on Left Coast Losers.

Is it possible to be a self-hating Left Coast Loser?
Left coast Loser ex-Pat. with special privileges. Best we can do for you.

Last edited by RUM7; 12/01/23.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
That’s up to you, man.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rem, You'll always be a LCL in my book. laugh

Carpe' Scrotum
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

448 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 06hunter59, 163bc, 38 invisible), 2,120 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,541
Posts18,531,306
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.