Home
https://www.foxnews.com/world/pentagon-says-us-warship-commercial-vessels-under-attack-red-sea

post a link and bail out
I don't want us to get sucked in to another war! But here we are....
Got to feed the military industrial complex. Buy Raytheon.
Hump and dump.
USS Liberty 2?
Taking potshots at a USN-guided missile destroyer seems like a losing proposition for the enemy.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hump and dump.
hey buffalo humper still want to kill me?
Exterminate the pests.
Originally Posted by mrmeener
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hump and dump.
hey buffalo humper still want to kill me?

Oh good....another insecure bitch of a sock puppet.

Just what the site needed.
Originally Posted by MOGC
Taking potshots at a USN-guided missile destroyer seems like a losing proposition for the enemy.
This,

Definitely
About like a deer fly trying to take a bit on a bull's ass. But there's lots of desert to hide in so they got that going for them
Biden and the US wont do sh*t. To worried about the muzzie voters. Gotta appease em.
Unless ______________ Biden__________ US Military.
We will just go bomb another empty building somewhere in the desert, seems that's our response
Originally Posted by TBREW401
We will just go bomb another empty building somewhere in the desert, seems that's our response
I am all for a land invasion of china russia iran and north korea. anybody game?
If Trump were President, these missile launch sites would already be gone.
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Biden and the US wont do sh*t. To worried about the muzzie voters. Gotta appease em.

Chkunt Biden is busy at the beach this weekend.
if the US under orders from israel didnt destroy syria iraq libya,yemen while sanctioning the rest of the arabs there would not be tens of millions of muslims in US and Europe. bibi satanyahoo strong arming Europe and the US to take 4 million palestinians and for decades israel been dumping afreakans here. but dont let that stop anybody keep supporting israel
Men is definitely congressional material.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Men is definitely congressional material.

You mean Weenergleaner?
We are on a trajectory and nothing seems to be altering it
Mrweener is back
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Mrweener is back
you are my favorite fan lol whirly bird
Did you find your fly rod?
[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
Sucked?
Or Pushed?
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
Sucked?
Or Pushed?
More like, Initiated
Originally Posted by slumlord
This,

Definitely

Only if we decide to actually do something about the source.

So far we have not, so the BS continues.

MM
Originally Posted by local_dirt
If Trump were President, these missile launch sites would already be gone.

Well, remember that to lead the people from Dark to Light we need the Great Awakening. As Q said, they will not change direction until they reach the Precipice. As Q said, "Scare Event Necessary." "It's Coming".

And there's that pesky No 17 that just keeps cropping up again and again. Gee, I wonder why? It's almost as if the Patriots are in Control.

Remember, before leaving office Trump said he was going to Flip Iran and Israel would be last. We are going to see that result from this. Pretty sure Iran has already been flipped as they are joining BRICS.

Netty and the NWO Cabal have only one way to stop Trump and the Patriots. WW3. It won't happen. At some point, Trump will make that phone call (to Xi, Putin?). As Q said, Backchannels are Important. Remember Trump, Putin and the Soccer Ball. As Putin said, "Now the ball is in your court".

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]img upload

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The old gold Fox anchor sending a load of messages. Black top, choker collar & an actual chain. Kinky thing I bet.
Mrweener never finds his flyrod LOL
Just the same old garbage in relation to Iran and it's proxies that's been going on since the 1970's.
Do you think any of this will push oil prices higher? We were in town yesterday and I pulled unto cistco to fuel up even though I was only down about 5 gallons. I told the wife and kids I feel like we need to keep our tanks full because any day there could be shipping attacked in the gulf that will send oil prices through the roof.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Do you think any of this will push oil prices higher? We were in town yesterday and I pulled unto cistco to fuel up even though I was only down about 5 gallons. I told the wife and kids I feel like we need to keep our tanks full because any day there could be shipping attacked in the gulf that will send oil prices through the roof.

Bb
I was wondering about that too, but then I am puzzled about......if the USA for example, can supply its own energy needs regarding oil, then why don't they just do that?

Just wondering the need for any oil rich Country to depend on towel heads for anything.
Originally Posted by 673

Bb
I was wondering about that too, but then I am puzzled about......if the USA for example, can supply its own energy needs regarding oil, then why don't they just do that?

Just wondering the need for any oil rich Country to depend on towel heads for anything.

There are different grades of crude. Our refineries are set up for "heavy/sour". (Basically means a lot of impurities to refine out.) The shale oils are "light/sweet". It takes a large investment to convert the refineries to use the other grades of oil. It's more cost effective for us to import the oil our refineries are already set up to process and export that which we are not. ... or so I am told.

Bb

Probably close the Straits of Hormuz and Suez and have oil to triple and get the blame to fall on the traitors in the DNC. Nothing like high gas prices and inflation to get the poor folks pissed at those who drained our oil reserves and the fake Bidet can get on TV with a straight face and piss people off about how he's reduced fuel costs. No one can Red Pill Americans like the Fake Bidet can.

Trump will remind folks we were oil independent when he was in office and that gasoline was $1.58/gal when he was in the White House. Trump will push the narrative, Do you miss me yet?

TFF. Trump and Bidet working in concert to destroy the DNC. They are great actors. That's why Q said,

The DNC and Ronos are the House of Cards inside the Kill Box.

Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by 673

Bb

There are different grades of crude. Our refineries are set up for "heavy/sour". (Basically means a lot of impurities to refine out.) The shale oils are "light/sweet". It takes a large investment to convert the refineries to use the other grades of oil. It's more cost effective for us to import the oil our refineries are already set up to process and export that which we are not. ... or so I am told.
I am told the same, but then alot of people say alot of things.
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

And the Clowns In America

BINGO
1. Bidenomics is working.
2. Trust us. Trust the Plan.
3. Left over from the last administration.
4. It takes time.
This,

Definitely
Not as long as our anemic "leader" won't let anyone pull the trigger!
Now, just a target!

Pizzes me off to no end!
Sumbitch doesn't even know what a "big stick" IS. He can't even come up with a twig!
Originally Posted by mark shubert
This,

Definitely
tough guy last time somebody pulled the trigger like when trump killed the iran general US bases got bombed and iran warned them to get most personnel out. right before that saudi oil production assets were bombed and put out of commission for a while and that is only a small amount of retaliation they can do. but that dont mean chit to a warrior like you
Mrweener did you vote for FJB?
This,

Definitely
tough guy last time somebody pulled the trigger like when trump killed the iran general US bases got bombed and iran warned them to get most personnel out. right before that saudi oil production assets were bombed and put out of commission for a while and that is only a small amount of retaliation they can do. but that dont mean chit to a warrior like you

STFU, DU chkunt troll.
I am to the right of atilla the hun. it is you people that are on the fake right. you probably voted for a gop guy that voted to legalize gay marriage. todays conservative would rightly be called a communist 70 years ago. what does this fly rod chit mean? is it some phaggot code words?
Um ?
Um ?
3 times you asked me if I have a fly rod. what does that mean? so I am a liberal cause I dont want to see oil cut off US go more into bankruptcy US kids getting kid for israel possibly WWIII started. conservatism was founded after WWII for non intervention and small govt
So your a liberal damyankee??
So your a liberal damyankee??
the south except for some of the east coast and cali are real liberal I dont care who they vote for. all their governors are white hating communists. also you dumb rebels gave the US the everlasting gift of the black plague cause you azzholes to lazy to work. if I was alive then I would have fought on the southern side cause no one could see the devastation caused by the afreakans brought here 150 years later
I am to the right of atilla the hun. it is you people that are on the fake right. you probably voted for a gop guy that voted to legalize gay marriage. todays conservative would rightly be called a communist 70 years ago. what does this fly rod chit mean? is it some phaggot code words?

Today conservative would have been a commie 70 years ago? Wow you and your type have always been commies and always will gfy and New York State as well as California. I know balkanization woiuld destroy this country but id love to watch you democrat shiithole states try to survive
I’m to lazy to work Mrweener?
Adamyankee
Why does the U.S.A. have warships in the Red Sea?
Bet Ya they Surrender to the Inner Tube Boats

Remember the Black Jesus Leadership

Well Coco Mellon was sitting right next to Him
Where’s Oscar Meyer ?
Sorry to disappoint you all but 3 commercial ships were attacked, not a USN ship.
Keep the ocean roadways open, stay out of that regional fight! This political BS in our colleges, universities et al needs to be stopped. Time to take care of the United States of America. It’s time to become a nation of lions, not sheep! If you attack us be ready to get stomped on! MTG
Originally Posted by plumbum
Sorry to disappoint you all but 3 commercial ships were attacked, not a USN ship.

Plumbuns

The Pentagon just confirmed their ship was Attacked.

Nothing about a Surrender..

Yet ..

Once the Black Jesus gets done talking with the Mullahs then we’ll know about a Surrender..
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
USS Liberty 2?

I doubt it as I don't think Israel would be that confident again.

That incident sailed right past boomers, they were too busy with their bread and circuses to care at all, but many people from subsequent generations are aware of it and would immediately recognize what was going on. Boomers would push back with their zeal to see (other) Americans sacrifice for Israel, but fortunately enough of them have died they can no longer swing the overall.
Send the perps to HELL !
Originally Posted by IA_fog

Today conservative would have been a commie 70 years ago? Wow you and your type have always been commies and always will gfy and New York State as well as California. I know balkanization woiuld destroy this country but id love to watch you democrat shiithole states try to survive
todays conservative would have been called a communist 70 years ago with your multi trillion dollar police spying state patriot act trillions of dollars wars for israel NSA TSA 4 billion dollar new fbi building bigger then the pentagon. f#ck you and the fake right and I have said this for years I blame the fake right and the GOP more for the collapse of the US then the white hating communist left. they never lied. people like you think if you sit home and talk tough everything will be fixed. the right has been losing for 60 years. they are more then useless
Originally Posted by akrange

Plumbuns

Yet ..

Once the Black Jesus gets done talking with the Mullahs then we’ll know about a Surrender..

akmange:

Per CENTCOM "Today, there were four attacks against three separate commercial vessels operating in international waters in the southern Red Sea. These three vessels are connected to 14 separate nations. The Arleigh-Burke Class destroyer USS CARNEY responded to the distress calls from the ships and provided assistance."

https://twitter.com/CENTCOM/status/1731424734829773090

So the Carney was not attacked, but the reporting was sloppy at best; some stories stating four ships were under attack, others saying three.
Time for Yemen to burn.
Originally Posted by IA_fog

todays conservative would have been called a communist 70 years ago with your multi trillion dollar police spying state patriot act trillions of dollars wars for israel NSA TSA 4 billion dollar new fbi building bigger then the pentagon. f#ck you and the fake right and I have said this for years I blame the fake right and the GOP more for the collapse of the US then the white hating communist left. they never lied. people like you think if you sit home and talk tough everything will be fixed. the right has been losing for 60 years. they are more then useless

You are one ignorant fugk. You prove it every time you write anything. Uneducated DU moron.

Plumbuns

Yet ..

akmange:

Per CENTCOM "Today, there were four attacks against three separate commercial vessels operating in international waters in the southern Red Sea. These three vessels are connected to 14 separate nations. The Arleigh-Burke Class destroyer USS CARNEY responded to the distress calls from the ships and provided assistance."

So the Carney was not attacked, but the reporting was sloppy at best; some stories stating four ships were under attack, others saying three.

Anything About the Surrender

Hahahaha Hahahaha
if the US under orders from israel didnt destroy syria iraq libya,yemen while sanctioning the rest of the arabs there would not be tens of millions of muslims in US and Europe. bibi satanyahoo strong arming Europe and the US to take 4 million palestinians and for decades israel been dumping afreakans here. but dont let that stop anybody keep supporting israel
Mensa?
This administration is as trustworthy as Hamas.
Read it or don’t, don’t really give a Schit.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ntrolled-yemen-targeting-u-s-navy-fleet/
Originally Posted by grouseman
This administration is as trustworthy as Hamas.
Hamas wouldn’t even exist without support from The Swamp.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Read it or don’t, don’t really give a Schit.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ntrolled-yemen-targeting-u-s-navy-fleet/

Hey Plumber Butt

Plumbuns

Yet ..

akmange:

Anything About the Surrender

Hahahaha Hahahaha

No,who said anything about surrender?
Don't be places you don't belong.
Originally Posted by rost495
Mensa?

Menses!

Plumbuns

Yet ..

akmange:

And you believe all that bul lshit ? fer realz ?

The reporting was not sloppy, it was intentional and meant to deceive.
How about the USS Maddox and Turner Joy? It worked once.

Jim
Why is the U.S. Navy in the Middle East?
Now, just a target!

Pizzes me off to no end!
Sumbitch doesn't even know what a "big stick" IS. He can't even come up with a twig!

Didn't realize we had a "Leader". I'll bet he has every flavor of ice cream in the sub zero in his bedroom. What a job strolls into his office and has to have that pointed out exactly where it is , hangs out for an hour and then goes back upstairs and back to bed.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Business, same as it's always been.
The shipping lanes will be kept open.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

The reporting was not sloppy, it was intentional and meant to deceive.

Probably true. If it bleeds, lt leads.
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Business, same as it's always been.
The shipping lanes will be kept open.

Who is threatening to close any shipping lanes in the Middle East?
© 24hourcampfire