Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We are on a trajectory and nothing seems to be altering it

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
GB1

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Mrweener is back

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Mrweener is back
you are my favorite fan lol whirly bird

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Did you find your fly rod?

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
I don't want us to get sucked in to another war! But here we are....
Sucked?
Or Pushed?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
I don't want us to get sucked in to another war! But here we are....
Sucked?
Or Pushed?
More like, Initiated

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by MOGC
Taking potshots at a USN-guided missile destroyer seems like a losing proposition for the enemy.
This,

Definitely

Only if we decide to actually do something about the source.

So far we have not, so the BS continues.

MM

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
If Trump were President, these missile launch sites would already be gone.

Well, remember that to lead the people from Dark to Light we need the Great Awakening. As Q said, they will not change direction until they reach the Precipice. As Q said, "Scare Event Necessary." "It's Coming".

And there's that pesky No 17 that just keeps cropping up again and again. Gee, I wonder why? It's almost as if the Patriots are in Control.

Remember, before leaving office Trump said he was going to Flip Iran and Israel would be last. We are going to see that result from this. Pretty sure Iran has already been flipped as they are joining BRICS.

Netty and the NWO Cabal have only one way to stop Trump and the Patriots. WW3. It won't happen. At some point, Trump will make that phone call (to Xi, Putin?). As Q said, Backchannels are Important. Remember Trump, Putin and the Soccer Ball. As Putin said, "Now the ball is in your court".

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]img upload

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
The old gold Fox anchor sending a load of messages. Black top, choker collar & an actual chain. Kinky thing I bet.

IC B3

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Mrweener never finds his flyrod LOL

C
ccd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Just the same old garbage in relation to Iran and it's proxies that's been going on since the 1970's.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Do you think any of this will push oil prices higher? We were in town yesterday and I pulled unto cistco to fuel up even though I was only down about 5 gallons. I told the wife and kids I feel like we need to keep our tanks full because any day there could be shipping attacked in the gulf that will send oil prices through the roof.

Bb

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Do you think any of this will push oil prices higher? We were in town yesterday and I pulled unto cistco to fuel up even though I was only down about 5 gallons. I told the wife and kids I feel like we need to keep our tanks full because any day there could be shipping attacked in the gulf that will send oil prices through the roof.

Bb
I was wondering about that too, but then I am puzzled about......if the USA for example, can supply its own energy needs regarding oil, then why don't they just do that?

Just wondering the need for any oil rich Country to depend on towel heads for anything.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 673

Bb
I was wondering about that too, but then I am puzzled about......if the USA for example, can supply its own energy needs regarding oil, then why don't they just do that?

Just wondering the need for any oil rich Country to depend on towel heads for anything.

There are different grades of crude. Our refineries are set up for "heavy/sour". (Basically means a lot of impurities to refine out.) The shale oils are "light/sweet". It takes a large investment to convert the refineries to use the other grades of oil. It's more cost effective for us to import the oil our refineries are already set up to process and export that which we are not. ... or so I am told.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a MοΏ½bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Bb

Probably close the Straits of Hormuz and Suez and have oil to triple and get the blame to fall on the traitors in the DNC. Nothing like high gas prices and inflation to get the poor folks pissed at those who drained our oil reserves and the fake Bidet can get on TV with a straight face and piss people off about how he's reduced fuel costs. No one can Red Pill Americans like the Fake Bidet can.

Trump will remind folks we were oil independent when he was in office and that gasoline was $1.58/gal when he was in the White House. Trump will push the narrative, Do you miss me yet?

TFF. Trump and Bidet working in concert to destroy the DNC. They are great actors. That's why Q said,

The DNC and Ronos are the House of Cards inside the Kill Box.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/03/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by 673

Bb

There are different grades of crude. Our refineries are set up for "heavy/sour". (Basically means a lot of impurities to refine out.) The shale oils are "light/sweet". It takes a large investment to convert the refineries to use the other grades of oil. It's more cost effective for us to import the oil our refineries are already set up to process and export that which we are not. ... or so I am told.
I am told the same, but then alot of people say alot of things.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

And the Clowns In America

BINGO

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/03/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
1. Bidenomics is working.
2. Trust us. Trust the Plan.
3. Left over from the last administration.
4. It takes time.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by MOGC
Taking potshots at a USN-guided missile destroyer seems like a losing proposition for the enemy.
This,

Definitely
Not as long as our anemic "leader" won't let anyone pull the trigger!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 50 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,668
Posts18,474,754
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.