Home
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Ivermectin - 12/23/23
In May of 2021 and Oct 2021 I had covid 19. Stopped it in it's tracks inside
of 12hrs with Ivercare 1.87 anthelmintic ivermectin bought it at the local Runnings for 5.47 a tube. Dosed by weight just like worming a horse same guideline set by flccc website for using it for covid 19. Not the only one on the fire who used it successfully to combat and win against covid 19. Heard of plenty of people who didn't survive covid 19 or the Vax to prevent it. Neither here nor there not gonna argue about it with any covtard. What I want say is this. Since my last use of Ivercare ivermectin in October of 2021 I had not had even 1 viruse or " cold ". Last Sunday I picked up a cold bug out Christmas shopping, full blown symtoms Monday and Tuesday treated with Xtra vitamin c and some aspirin using only 1 comtrex capsule in 3 days. Wednesday I had a pre surgical check up for knee replacement. The RN told me it would have to be postponed they won't do elective surgery on someone with respiratory infection call when you get well. It messes with anesthesia so you need to be healthy for 30 days prior to surgery. Thursday at 7:30 am I took a dose of ivercare ivermectin and went back to bed until I woke at 930 am . In those 2 hrs most of my cold symtoms were eliminated. My sinuses quit running ,the snot cleared up, fever gone. Today clear head minimal cough feel good. On Monday night I terminated the oncoming sore throat gargling with hydrogen peroxide it allways works but you can't swallow 1 fugging drop or you will puke your guts out, yeah drastic. I have thought for sometime after the last bout with covid the ivermectin did a job on viruses because I haven't had any in over 2 years. It sure worked yesterday morning. It's legal to get thru doctor issued prescription now from a pharmacy. So far as I am concerned the neigh sayers who won't use a horse wormer can go to their doc and a pharmacy. Big pharma ain't gonna make big money if you can cure a common cold this cheap that's the rub. Ain't telling anybody what to do, I am not a doctor just an ordinary schmuck from yuck who went looking for answers when all the high up alphabet agency bureaucrats didn't have any. I found some yours to use or to lose. Next time I'm at my regular doctor I will get a script for pharmacy ivermectin. Merry Xmas to all and for some maybe survival from the common cold..mb
Posted By: Hastings Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
I used it also in January of 22 with results basically the same as yours. Local pharmacies would not fill the human variety back then so we were forced to use the veterinary variety. Ivermectin has improved and saved lives for millions if not billions of humans.

Our friends over on the Australia forum sneer at the use of Ivermectin and one of them refers to it as "horse butt paste".
Posted By: ironbender Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
If the government wasn’t trying to kill it’s citizens, we’d be able to get invermectin tablets.
Posted By: Crash_Pad Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
Joe Rogan did the world a service extolling Ivermectin's effectiveness and the Government/Pharma campaign to discredit it. We had similar success with it. It won a Nobel Prize for sound reasons. My wife has been supplementing approved cancer drugs with it and Fenbendozole ( Panacur -C dog wormer.) She has a bad cancer but is doing pretty well now for 7 years, although it is still there and seems to be growing in spite of everything. There are clinical trials on Ivermectin at least, but both these commonplace drugs are far too cheap to stir much interest in the drug or medical world. Never the less, ordinary people have discovered these remarkable treatments inadvertently. Joe Tippen, especially, mentioned his terminal cancer diagnosis to his vet. The vet told him he had seen dogs cured of cancer after taking Panacur -C. Just a casual observation from an ordinary guy helped him beat his cancer completely, and several others have too.
Posted By: IA_fog Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
Just ordered some more injectable,, just saying
Been taking the prevent dose for 2 years plus and a extra when i feel something coming on,, havnt been to the dr since and befoire covid i used to get sinus infections and ear infections almost yearly
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
Has anyone had any adverse reactions while taking Ivermectin? I was mixing Ivermectin in my coffee, lately I've been mixing Ivermectin in tart cherry juice.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
It's time to move on fellas.
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
No adverse reactions. Doc tried to blame my ITP on ivermectin but didn't get the name right, thought I took hydroxychloriquine.

I explained what I did and he parroted the CDC line.

He is a good guy but apparently not a critical thinker.

It knocked out my fever in a couple hours and made a hell of a difference.

I no longer care what people's opinions on the matter are, as I have evidence that it works.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
I take a dose once a month.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
Originally Posted by ironbender
If the government wasn’t trying to kill it’s citizens, we’d be able to get invermectin tablets.

Glad I stocked up with the wormer when I did. Averaged ~ $7-10/tube, IIRC.
Posted By: ribka Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

yep lets just move from the largest psyop in world history and the largest theft of wealth and basic civil tights from billions of citizens in the world and millions of deaths.

twas a minor occurrence .. never happened
[/b]

from the cdc web sight today

Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-
Originally Posted by ribka

yep lets just move from the largest psyop in world history and the largest theft of wealth and basic civil tights from billions of citizens in the world and millions of deaths.

If you are still alive...you are going to be okay.

Is everyone planning on taking this shìt forever?
Posted By: Mad_Max Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
Originally Posted by Hastings
Our friends over on the Australia forum sneer at the use of Ivermectin and one of them refers to it as "horse butt paste".
This logic escapes me. Many medications were first developed with the intent of being utilized on animals only later to learn they were effective in humans for other ailments and diseases. I just don't get the logic. Nothing can be used for anything other than its originally intended purpose?
Posted By: Kodiakisland Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23

Some folks are still scared of Covid. The government accomplished what it was after.

just during cold, flu season and government manufactured deadly pandemics

I ts a great cheap safe effective powerful anti viral like zinc. or you can get a flu shot that doesn't work with mrna technology that suppresses your immune systems and cause strokes, clots, heart damage
Originally Posted by Mad_Max
Originally Posted by Hastings
This logic escapes me. Many medications were first developed with the intent of being utilized on animals only later to learn they were effective in humans for other ailments and diseases. I just don't get the logic. Nothing can be used for anything other than its originally intended purpose?

ivermectin was developed to treat parasitic and viral diseases in Africa and Asia over 40 years ago and has saved tens of millions lives. over a billion doses with zero deaths unlike. dangerous costly anti virals like remdesivir recommend by Faucci that killed tens of thousands
toxic
Posted By: WildWest Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
I have liquid Ivermectin I get from a VET. So I swig about my body wt several times a week. Have prostrate cancer and my PSA has gone from 6.5 to 4.8. I don't have colds , flus all of my friends have had.
Originally Posted by WildWest
I have liquid Ivermectin I get from a VET. So I swig about my body wt several times a week. Have prostrate cancer and my PSA has gone from 6.5 to 4.8. I don't have colds , flus all of my friends have had.

the cancer research is new, however the anti viral properties are well documented

best of luck on cancer. hope you beat it
Posted By: WildWest Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
Thanks rbka. The draconian radiation they wanted to do and the testosterone shot were off the charts. Amazing what I have learned in a year. The results of my labs were not about my health care but all about their pocket book. Fenbendazole is what I take as well.
Originally Posted by WildWest
Thanks rbka. The draconian radiation they wanted to do and the testosterone shot were off the charts. Amazing what I have learned in a year. The results of my labs were not about my health care but all about their pocket book. Fenbendazole is what I take as well.

its always wise to get multiple opinions in treating your health concerns. I think its wise too exhaust all possibilities before getting cut open or destroying cancer and as well heathy tissue with radiation .

im praying for you.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
Did quite a bit of reading through Google Scholar. Remember a paper a few years back from the early 2000s talking about the concern about ivermectin resistance in targeted parasites through world wide over prescription which could have devastating effects in livestock. Wonder if this was an underlying reason for the campaign against the off label use for covid.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Did quite a bit of reading through Google Scholar. Remember a paper a few years back from the early 2000s talking about the concern about ivermectin resistance in targeted parasites through world wide over prescription which could have devastating effects in livestock. Wonder if this was an underlying reason for the campaign against the off label use for covid.

Huh?? Are viruses parasites?

Why are are you confusing ivermectin used in treatment of humans vs livestock?

Why did so many countries around the world successfully treat COVID with ivermectin to prevent a cytokines storm and subsequent hospitalization ?

Why did western countries issue No anti virals in treatment until patient’s were hospitalized and then used highly expensive toxic anti virals to treat patients?

Gosh I wonder why lol

It’s sad so many Americans are still clueless. No wonder why they’ll do this again
Posted By: AKislander Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
Why did so many countries around the world successfully treat COVID with ivermectin to prevent a cytokines storm and subsequent hospitalization ?

Why did western countries issue No anti virals in treatment until patient’s were hospitalized and then used highly expensive toxic anti virals to treat patients?

With effective treatments of C19 available, no emergency authorization of the mnra shots would've been possible. Without emergency authorization, these shots wouldn't have been used and the massive-scale profiteering wouldn't have been possible (Ivermectin is cheap).
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
I've seen it for sale at Walmart.
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23

just during cold, flu season and government manufactured deadly pandemics

I ts a great cheap safe effective powerful anti viral like zinc. or you can get a flu shot that doesn't work with mrna technology that suppresses your immune systems and cause strokes, clots, heart damage

Ribka, thank you for your defensive replies. I made it by covid twice using ivermectin, the main point of my post is that it seems to be super effective on the common cold and probably sinitus and bronchitis. Both of these I've had many times which are where most of the colds I've had end up. I am not giving any medical advice I am relating what I did and the results of it. We all know big pharma would not recommend anything this simple and effective because they can't make any money on it. Cure for the common cold? Don't know, can't prove it or disprove it but this week in time it served me well again. Big pharma can't seem to come up with the cure for the common cold, viruses, cancer and a whole host of other things why is that? Gee you think they are more worried about their profitability? You don't think their campaign contributions to demotards mean a damned thing?
Zinc been doing that all along don't know how much it helps or doesn't. Do know that, 2 hrs after using ivercare ivermectin my symtoms were almost gone. Not a guess , fact. All should do as they like. My point ivermectin is good for other things than curing covid like the cold. Covid should have taught all who have atleast half a brain that the gov't doesn't allways act in our best interest but acts in the ruling party's better interest. Have no time left in life for covtards or their opinions and no it is not time to move on from the benefits of ivermectin. Still wish everyone a great holiday and best of luck wild west..mb
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Same here... or at lease every two months.

It does clip a few cancers as well (various studies).
Posted By: jimone Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
My experience has been similar with the respitory recovery a couple times and I have found all my aches and pains in joints went away.
Posted By: Sasha_and_Abby Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
I also have used it with cold/flu and had good results. Covid was neutralized in a day with mine. I have a five year old so we get colds bi weekly here...
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
Originally Posted by local_dirt

This. I take a dose of the apple flavor horse wormer a time.or two a year if I start getting that bronchial-tickle-cough. Well in 3 hrs.

I used to get bad bronchitis every early spring and fall.

I also take 400 mg Hydroxychloroquine every few weeks. It prevents the bad allergic bronchitis in spring and fall.
[/b]

from the cdc web sight today

Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-

Yeah. You don't need to learn it also knocks out colds and flu and several cancers.
Lots of money to be lost by those treating such.

If you are still alive...you are going to DIE.
FIXT
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
Some bug been kicking me right in the puzzy since Wed. Both boys sick. Pretty damn miserable.

This thread spurred me to eat some wormer last night. Might be a little late in the game🤷‍♂️We will see how it goes.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
the real gorilla in the room is that our own government had a hand in the development of covid and when it was released, did everything they could to exacerbate the damage. They withheld treatment, forced masks and 'vaccines' on us, trampled our Constitution and imprisoned us. And we didn't even fight it.
Posted By: Fury01 Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
“Deception” by Rand Paul is a well documented book on the facts of the Covid blight perpetrated on the world.
Follow the money is a nearly flawless plan to analyze human managed events…
F01
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
I buy my Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine in Africa for cents per tablet. Only took Ivermectin once when I thought I might be coming down with something. Never tested and whatever I had resolved in two days.

In Africa where they still treat with both Ivermectin and Hydroxy, Ivermectin does a good job in the very early stages of infection, but once you have full blown symptoms, Hydroxy provides better relief.

If you can, stock up on both. Covid ain't going away.
If it helps the terrorized sleep at night....go for it.
Posted By: MLC Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
http://floridasharkman.org
Posted By: slumlord Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
Victorio 80 years old is making his own Hydroxychloroquine with Happy CRAPPER their bathtub. Ya know cause old men are arguing for relevance.

Recipe from Brighteon ya that’s where the patriots have the recipes. Grapefruit peelings and Ajax toilet scrub, that’s it. Simple as that. Now denies it. Aluminum cookware types, Forgrtful Jones

Posted By: TwoTall Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
Cured my Lyme disease. A decade of misery, tons of antibiotics, and the cure was right there. Never would have known. Couldn’t shake the cov a couple years ago, got some meds on the down low. Didn’t know how miserable I really was, Lyme is no joke.
Posted By: victoro Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23

I take a dose every 3 days and have been ever since I found out it was available. The dose is very small about half the amount of toothpaste I normally use.

My Democrat Obama loving SIL called me from CVS pharmacy when he was getting his 1st covid shot. I told him I would never take a covid shot and he said I was foolish (stupid) for not getting the covid shot. Since then he has gotten all the covid shots and boosters (huge shot) that were available so now he's a "super spreader". He convinced my daughter and both grandkids to get the first covid shot but they didn't get anymore shots since then. My SIL has been sick with covid symptoms many times since his first shot.

The family is supposed to get together on Christmas eve but my Daughter sent us all a message this morning that the the whole family is sick ( this isn't the first time) and we'll have to reschedule later.
Posted By: steveredd1 Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
Been taking it myself once a week since covid, haven't got a cold or flu
Posted By: jmp300wsm Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
What should the proper paste dose be and how do you usually take it?

What size and how?
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
Originally Posted by jmp300wsm

What size and how?
I use the guide on the plunger for the paste, it goes by weight, and each mark is 20-25lbs so I set it for 180 and good its good to go.
10-4
Posted By: saddlesore Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
Sure made worming my horses and mules more expensive . I could buy it less than $2/tube. Now it is more like $8 or $9
Posted By: cumminscowboy Re: Ivermectin - 12/23/23
They did a study in Brazil with it. There were 10’s of thousands of people in it. It was found to reduced Covid death rate by 70%. This along with it escaping from a lab are 2 things they want buried forever. It’s an example of total government failure. Fuaci should be put in a straight jacket injected with a lab virus. Nose plugged and ivermectin injected until he suffocates.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by local_dirt

This. I take a dose of the apple flavor horse wormer a time.or two a year if I start getting that bronchial-tickle-cough. Well in 3 hrs.

I used to get bad bronchitis every early spring and fall.

I also take 400 mg Hydroxychloroquine every few weeks. It prevents the bad allergic bronchitis in spring and fall.

Will have to pick up some Hydroxychloroquine. I'm set on Ivermectin. Have 8 tubes. One of them opened.
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Sure made worming my horses and mules more expensive . I could buy it less than $2/tube. Now it is more like $8 or $9

It got a lot more expensive than that for a while. I forget what my brother paid, but it was much higher than that.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Ivermectin - 12/24/23
It was 6-7$ a tube in spring 2020 at TSC. $2 a tube was probably 19 and …. Prices
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Ivermectin - 12/24/23
So slummy if the label on the box and syringe said Pfizer or Moderna on it care to guess the the price then? Lol give it a stab..mb
© 24hourcampfire