Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#19036786 12/22/23
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
In May of 2021 and Oct 2021 I had covid 19. Stopped it in it's tracks inside
of 12hrs with Ivercare 1.87 anthelmintic ivermectin bought it at the local Runnings for 5.47 a tube. Dosed by weight just like worming a horse same guideline set by flccc website for using it for covid 19. Not the only one on the fire who used it successfully to combat and win against covid 19. Heard of plenty of people who didn't survive covid 19 or the Vax to prevent it. Neither here nor there not gonna argue about it with any covtard. What I want say is this. Since my last use of Ivercare ivermectin in October of 2021 I had not had even 1 viruse or " cold ". Last Sunday I picked up a cold bug out Christmas shopping, full blown symtoms Monday and Tuesday treated with Xtra vitamin c and some aspirin using only 1 comtrex capsule in 3 days. Wednesday I had a pre surgical check up for knee replacement. The RN told me it would have to be postponed they won't do elective surgery on someone with respiratory infection call when you get well. It messes with anesthesia so you need to be healthy for 30 days prior to surgery. Thursday at 7:30 am I took a dose of ivercare ivermectin and went back to bed until I woke at 930 am . In those 2 hrs most of my cold symtoms were eliminated. My sinuses quit running ,the snot cleared up, fever gone. Today clear head minimal cough feel good. On Monday night I terminated the oncoming sore throat gargling with hydrogen peroxide it allways works but you can't swallow 1 fugging drop or you will puke your guts out, yeah drastic. I have thought for sometime after the last bout with covid the ivermectin did a job on viruses because I haven't had any in over 2 years. It sure worked yesterday morning. It's legal to get thru doctor issued prescription now from a pharmacy. So far as I am concerned the neigh sayers who won't use a horse wormer can go to their doc and a pharmacy. Big pharma ain't gonna make big money if you can cure a common cold this cheap that's the rub. Ain't telling anybody what to do, I am not a doctor just an ordinary schmuck from yuck who went looking for answers when all the high up alphabet agency bureaucrats didn't have any. I found some yours to use or to lose. Next time I'm at my regular doctor I will get a script for pharmacy ivermectin. Merry Xmas to all and for some maybe survival from the common cold..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I used it also in January of 22 with results basically the same as yours. Local pharmacies would not fill the human variety back then so we were forced to use the veterinary variety. Ivermectin has improved and saved lives for millions if not billions of humans.

Our friends over on the Australia forum sneer at the use of Ivermectin and one of them refers to it as "horse butt paste".

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
If the government wasn’t trying to kill it’s citizens, we’d be able to get invermectin tablets.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Joe Rogan did the world a service extolling Ivermectin's effectiveness and the Government/Pharma campaign to discredit it. We had similar success with it. It won a Nobel Prize for sound reasons. My wife has been supplementing approved cancer drugs with it and Fenbendozole ( Panacur -C dog wormer.) She has a bad cancer but is doing pretty well now for 7 years, although it is still there and seems to be growing in spite of everything. There are clinical trials on Ivermectin at least, but both these commonplace drugs are far too cheap to stir much interest in the drug or medical world. Never the less, ordinary people have discovered these remarkable treatments inadvertently. Joe Tippen, especially, mentioned his terminal cancer diagnosis to his vet. The vet told him he had seen dogs cured of cancer after taking Panacur -C. Just a casual observation from an ordinary guy helped him beat his cancer completely, and several others have too.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Just ordered some more injectable,, just saying
Been taking the prevent dose for 2 years plus and a extra when i feel something coming on,, havnt been to the dr since and befoire covid i used to get sinus infections and ear infections almost yearly

Last edited by IA_fog; 12/22/23.

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Has anyone had any adverse reactions while taking Ivermectin? I was mixing Ivermectin in my coffee, lately I've been mixing Ivermectin in tart cherry juice.

Life is good live it while you can.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
It's time to move on fellas.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
No adverse reactions. Doc tried to blame my ITP on ivermectin but didn't get the name right, thought I took hydroxychloriquine.

I explained what I did and he parroted the CDC line.

He is a good guy but apparently not a critical thinker.

It knocked out my fever in a couple hours and made a hell of a difference.

I no longer care what people's opinions on the matter are, as I have evidence that it works.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I take a dose once a month.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
If the government wasn’t trying to kill it’s citizens, we’d be able to get invermectin tablets.

Glad I stocked up with the wormer when I did. Averaged ~ $7-10/tube, IIRC.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

yep lets just move from the largest psyop in world history and the largest theft of wealth and basic civil tights from billions of citizens in the world and millions of deaths.

twas a minor occurrence .. never happened

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[/b]

from the cdc web sight today

Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-

Last edited by ribka; 12/22/23.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ribka

yep lets just move from the largest psyop in world history and the largest theft of wealth and basic civil tights from billions of citizens in the world and millions of deaths.

If you are still alive...you are going to be okay.

Is everyone planning on taking this shìt forever?

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Hastings
Our friends over on the Australia forum sneer at the use of Ivermectin and one of them refers to it as "horse butt paste".
This logic escapes me. Many medications were first developed with the intent of being utilized on animals only later to learn they were effective in humans for other ailments and diseases. I just don't get the logic. Nothing can be used for anything other than its originally intended purpose?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Some folks are still scared of Covid. The government accomplished what it was after.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ribka

If you are still alive...you are going to be okay.

Is everyone planning on taking this shìt forever?

just during cold, flu season and government manufactured deadly pandemics

I ts a great cheap safe effective powerful anti viral like zinc. or you can get a flu shot that doesn't work with mrna technology that suppresses your immune systems and cause strokes, clots, heart damage

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mad_Max
Originally Posted by Hastings
This logic escapes me. Many medications were first developed with the intent of being utilized on animals only later to learn they were effective in humans for other ailments and diseases. I just don't get the logic. Nothing can be used for anything other than its originally intended purpose?

ivermectin was developed to treat parasitic and viral diseases in Africa and Asia over 40 years ago and has saved tens of millions lives. over a billion doses with zero deaths unlike. dangerous costly anti virals like remdesivir recommend by Faucci that killed tens of thousands
toxic

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I have liquid Ivermectin I get from a VET. So I swig about my body wt several times a week. Have prostrate cancer and my PSA has gone from 6.5 to 4.8. I don't have colds , flus all of my friends have had.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by WildWest
I have liquid Ivermectin I get from a VET. So I swig about my body wt several times a week. Have prostrate cancer and my PSA has gone from 6.5 to 4.8. I don't have colds , flus all of my friends have had.

the cancer research is new, however the anti viral properties are well documented

best of luck on cancer. hope you beat it

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Thanks rbka. The draconian radiation they wanted to do and the testosterone shot were off the charts. Amazing what I have learned in a year. The results of my labs were not about my health care but all about their pocket book. Fenbendazole is what I take as well.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,061
Posts18,482,397
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.