In May of 2021 and Oct 2021 I had covid 19. Stopped it in it's tracks inside
of 12hrs with Ivercare 1.87 anthelmintic ivermectin bought it at the local Runnings for 5.47 a tube. Dosed by weight just like worming a horse same guideline set by flccc website for using it for covid 19. Not the only one on the fire who used it successfully to combat and win against covid 19. Heard of plenty of people who didn't survive covid 19 or the Vax to prevent it. Neither here nor there not gonna argue about it with any covtard. What I want say is this. Since my last use of Ivercare ivermectin in October of 2021 I had not had even 1 viruse or " cold ". Last Sunday I picked up a cold bug out Christmas shopping, full blown symtoms Monday and Tuesday treated with Xtra vitamin c and some aspirin using only 1 comtrex capsule in 3 days. Wednesday I had a pre surgical check up for knee replacement. The RN told me it would have to be postponed they won't do elective surgery on someone with respiratory infection call when you get well. It messes with anesthesia so you need to be healthy for 30 days prior to surgery. Thursday at 7:30 am I took a dose of ivercare ivermectin and went back to bed until I woke at 930 am . In those 2 hrs most of my cold symtoms were eliminated. My sinuses quit running ,the snot cleared up, fever gone. Today clear head minimal cough feel good. On Monday night I terminated the oncoming sore throat gargling with hydrogen peroxide it allways works but you can't swallow 1 fugging drop or you will puke your guts out, yeah drastic. I have thought for sometime after the last bout with covid the ivermectin did a job on viruses because I haven't had any in over 2 years. It sure worked yesterday morning. It's legal to get thru doctor issued prescription now from a pharmacy. So far as I am concerned the neigh sayers who won't use a horse wormer can go to their doc and a pharmacy. Big pharma ain't gonna make big money if you can cure a common cold this cheap that's the rub. Ain't telling anybody what to do, I am not a doctor just an ordinary schmuck from yuck who went looking for answers when all the high up alphabet agency bureaucrats didn't have any. I found some yours to use or to lose. Next time I'm at my regular doctor I will get a script for pharmacy ivermectin. Merry Xmas to all and for some maybe survival from the common cold..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "