Home
Posted By: SupFoo Why is Obama Never in the Hood? - 01/04/24
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Cause he's rich, bitch.
Obama didn’t have a drop of “hood” in him. Son of a Kenyan immigrant, raised by his White grandparents and, occasionally, his White mom (hanging around Muslims). Any “urban” connection that Obama may have shown, was simply an act to get him votes in his “Chicago” days…
Whites gotta win black votes. Blacks gotta win white votes. The cycle continues.
Great job Military COG in leading the people from Dark to Light.

The Great Awakening is progressing well during the Beautiful 4 year Pause.

The actor playing Bidet is doing a great job. As are the ones playing the younger Piglosi and the, as Trump called her, now Beautiful Kilery.
Biggest phony ever in American politics.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Obama didn’t have a drop of “hood” in him. Son of a Kenyan immigrant, raised by his White grandparents and, occasionally, his White mom (hanging around Muslims). Any “urban” connection that Obama may have shown, was simply an act to get him votes in his “Chicago” days…

Same reason he changed his name from Barry to Barack - street cred.

Obama went to Punahou School, probably the most prestigious private prep-school in Hawaii. How many kids, regardless of their race, have the academic opportunity to go to the most prestigious school in the state where they live? Not many. Obama lived with his grandparents through middle and high school. His grandmother was a high ranking banker whose connections were probably the way he got into Punahou, but he was smart enough to get into Columbia and Harvard. It looks like his influence at Harvard wasn't enough to save Claudine Gay's job.
Those AI generated images are getting really good. Had to really look hard at the images to find the little mistakes that AI still tends to make.
He wasn't the best student and was unable to get into Columbia straight away. He went to Occidental College first and then transferred into Columbia. It is a lot easier transferring into an Ivy than getting in straight away. He became the darling of some commies there and they paved his way into Harvard. He was a real Biotch at Harvard. AA was his friend all the way.
Originally Posted by RHOD
Those AI generated images are getting really good. Had to really look hard at the images to find the little mistakes that AI still tends to make.

Yeah, and the credentials to prove it.
I know it's fake as hell, but I love that last picture!!
Because the hood has standards?
Same reason that there is a 'Mass Shooting' in Chicago every friggin week, and you don't see Jesse or Al or Maxine doing anything about it........

REASON: they don't care!!!
AI or not Obama is not "Authentic"; Trump IS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya, like you're a genius in the use of AI. LoL
Originally Posted by Muffin
Same reason that there is a 'Mass Shooting' in Chicago every friggin week, and you don't see Jesse or Al or Maxine doing anything about it........

REASON: they don't care!!!

AAs shooting other AAs isn't important to black activists because it is so common where AAs are concentrated that it doesn't attract the attention that they're seeking for themselves and their causes, particularly the attention of bleeding heart liberal white people.

The truth is that most charged and convicted homicides are intra-racial, about 90/10 for both whites and blacks according to FBI data. The whole Black Lives Matter movement would get its biggest positive boost if AAs would stop shooting/killing other AAs. In Nebraska there are very few AA outside of the cities of Omaha and Lincoln and very few shootings/killings among the majority white residents.
Because dey ain't no bruthas in Marthas Vineyard.
you cant find him there
Homes in Martha's Vinyard, Washington D.C. (the RICH WHITE hood), Palm Springs, CA (gay-centric), and Hawaiian beach compound. non-Hood, all the way through....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Maybe because he's too busy being the puppet master of the clown in the oval office.
He nevah in de hood cause he bes askeered of real niqqahs.
Mostly because a halfbreed Q U E E R wouldn't last 10 minutes around a bunch of brothas!
Bathhouse Barry gets a stiffy whenever he sees a picture of Karl Marx.

It isn't AI, it's photoshop.
Nobody with two dimes to rub together would go into the hood.
Obama's roots are with gay Hawaiian drug addicts that miss conjugate verbs.
O bummer not in the hood because he thinks he is better than his own people. He is pathetic.
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Doesn't take a genius to see they are AI generated, just average intelligence should be enough.

Doesn't take a genius to see they are AI generated, just average intelligence should be enough.

There’s the issue.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Mostly because a halfbreed Q U E E R wouldn't last 10 minutes around a bunch of brothas!
Barry prefers to be called a Gerbil Rancher.

Dom Lucre posted those pics on his Twitter pages. Why don't you contact him and tell him they are fake. See what he says.
OBozo isn't black, was raised in an elite household, and has nothing in common with folks in the hood. Back before he was elected his genealogy was checked out. He is 50% white, 44% Arab and only 6% black. His father was from Kenya but was mostly Arab in ethnicity. The Arabs have been in East Africa for centuries. He only claimed black because it got him the most bang for the buck politically. Look at many of the decisions he made and policies he put in place, they were very favorable to the nations of the Middle East. That is where his true allegiance always lay.
Because in the hood they laugh at guys whose wives have bigger schlongs than they do.

Dom Lucre posted those pics on his Twitter pages. Why don't you contact him and tell him they are fake. See what he says.

So you believe them to be real?
Originally Posted by bgcatty
O bummer not in the hood because he thinks he is better than his own people. He is pathetic.

Hey Even Jesse Jackson made many comments about walking the Hood and Hearing Footsteps..

With that Said Jesse got more Balls than the Black Jesus.
Because he don’t like Naggers!

Leaves you out.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

So you believe them to be real?

?

I agree with a lot of that but I still believe his dad was a perverted communist poet American community organizer not a Kenyan.

Bb
Originally Posted by Sako76
Because he don’t like Naggers!

Boom. Truth.
Those pics are funny. Makes Trump look like he's posing on an album cover.
Because he is uppity, Blazing Saddles
He came to the hood in Indianapolis once, but they cleaned it up for a week. Then a month later all of the stores shut down because of looting.
I prefer my AI's to be rifle calibers.
He wrote a book gushing over the man who abandoned him and his mother and who he saw exactly 2X in his entire life
Originally Posted by LazyL0228
He came to the hood in Indianapolis once, but they cleaned it up for a week. Then a month later all of the stores shut down because of looting.

LoL That is really funny.
Originally Posted by Steelruger22

So...... maybe we start an album naming contest?

The White Album
~ Beatles

#credibilitylost

#gunningforjag

#stillsearchingforrelevance

#talesofacutnpasteking
Trump must be a genuis IQ , I am not myself and have never understood a damn thing them blacks mumble.even if my hearing was better I still would not understand them. Chit who wants to?.lol

Artist: Daddy T Money
Album: Birds of Feather
Obama is the elite Manchurian candidate. He was brought up by Marxists, schooled in Russia and presented as an elite scholar by Harvard; possibly the most corrupt anti-American institution on the planet. He loathes black Americans. He worshipped as a black separatist. He's married to another man. Our first black president hates America as it was founded and campaigned on it. He fostered more class envy and hatred in his eight years than any other president .
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Obama went to Punahou School, probably the most prestigious private prep-school in Hawaii. How many kids, regardless of their race, have the academic opportunity to go to the most prestigious school in the state where they live? Not many. Obama lived with his grandparents through middle and high school. His grandmother was a high ranking banker whose connections were probably the way he got into Punahou, but he was smart enough to get into Columbia and Harvard. It looks like his influence at Harvard wasn't enough to save Claudine Gay's job.
The bitch is still pulling down $800,000.00 a year with fewer duties. She got demoted with no downside.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

It isn't AI, it's photoshop.

I was wrong, it is AI apparently.
Originally Posted by Panthera
He wrote a book gushing over the man who abandoned him and his mother and who he saw exactly 2X in his entire life

Sounds like typical AA behavior, random sex and expecting someone else to raise any offspring that their behavior produces.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

The bitch is still pulling down $800,000.00 a year with fewer duties. She got demoted with no downside.

She lost a very prestigious job and her reputation is forever stained. I can't understand why any professor is worth that kind of money, but if she plagiarized as much as has been alleged, the people who hired her look pretty lax in their review of her academic reputation. When my Father was a college instructor, non-tenured professors didn't get paid a lot and worked under a "publish or perish" compensation system.
© 24hourcampfire