J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Sako76
Because he don’t like Naggers!

Boom. Truth.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Those pics are funny. Makes Trump look like he's posing on an album cover.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same... President Ronald Reagan
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Because he is uppity, Blazing Saddles

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
He came to the hood in Indianapolis once, but they cleaned it up for a week. Then a month later all of the stores shut down because of looting.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I prefer my AI's to be rifle calibers.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
IC B2

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
He wrote a book gushing over the man who abandoned him and his mother and who he saw exactly 2X in his entire life

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LazyL0228
He came to the hood in Indianapolis once, but they cleaned it up for a week. Then a month later all of the stores shut down because of looting.

LoL That is really funny.

Last edited by SupFoo; 01/05/24.
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steelruger22

So...... maybe we start an album naming contest?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by SupFoo

The White Album
~ Beatles

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

#credibilitylost

#gunningforjag

#stillsearchingforrelevance

#talesofacutnpasteking

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Trump must be a genuis IQ , I am not myself and have never understood a damn thing them blacks mumble.even if my hearing was better I still would not understand them. Chit who wants to?.lol

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Artist: Daddy T Money
Album: Birds of Feather

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same... President Ronald Reagan
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Obama is the elite Manchurian candidate. He was brought up by Marxists, schooled in Russia and presented as an elite scholar by Harvard; possibly the most corrupt anti-American institution on the planet. He loathes black Americans. He worshipped as a black separatist. He's married to another man. Our first black president hates America as it was founded and campaigned on it. He fostered more class envy and hatred in his eight years than any other president .

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Obama didn’t have a drop of “hood” in him. Son of a Kenyan immigrant, raised by his White grandparents and, occasionally, his White mom (hanging around Muslims). Any “urban” connection that Obama may have shown, was simply an act to get him votes in his “Chicago” days…

Obama went to Punahou School, probably the most prestigious private prep-school in Hawaii. How many kids, regardless of their race, have the academic opportunity to go to the most prestigious school in the state where they live? Not many. Obama lived with his grandparents through middle and high school. His grandmother was a high ranking banker whose connections were probably the way he got into Punahou, but he was smart enough to get into Columbia and Harvard. It looks like his influence at Harvard wasn't enough to save Claudine Gay's job.
The bitch is still pulling down $800,000.00 a year with fewer duties. She got demoted with no downside.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by RHOD
Those AI generated images are getting really good. Had to really look hard at the images to find the little mistakes that AI still tends to make.

It isn't AI, it's photoshop.

I was wrong, it is AI apparently.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Panthera
He wrote a book gushing over the man who abandoned him and his mother and who he saw exactly 2X in his entire life

Sounds like typical AA behavior, random sex and expecting someone else to raise any offspring that their behavior produces.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Obama didn’t have a drop of “hood” in him. Son of a Kenyan immigrant, raised by his White grandparents and, occasionally, his White mom (hanging around Muslims). Any “urban” connection that Obama may have shown, was simply an act to get him votes in his “Chicago” days…

Obama went to Punahou School, probably the most prestigious private prep-school in Hawaii. How many kids, regardless of their race, have the academic opportunity to go to the most prestigious school in the state where they live? Not many. Obama lived with his grandparents through middle and high school. His grandmother was a high ranking banker whose connections were probably the way he got into Punahou, but he was smart enough to get into Columbia and Harvard. It looks like his influence at Harvard wasn't enough to save Claudine Gay's job.
The bitch is still pulling down $800,000.00 a year with fewer duties. She got demoted with no downside.

She lost a very prestigious job and her reputation is forever stained. I can't understand why any professor is worth that kind of money, but if she plagiarized as much as has been alleged, the people who hired her look pretty lax in their review of her academic reputation. When my Father was a college instructor, non-tenured professors didn't get paid a lot and worked under a "publish or perish" compensation system.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

645 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,988 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,847
Posts18,478,431
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.