Home
Posted By: Bob_mt will trump pardon - 01/04/24
assuming trump is the next president.....and no jag he is not president now.....will he pardon anyone associated with jan 6th?

if he doesn't what will be your opinion then?....bob
I hope he doesn't issue them pardons.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Watch Javier Milei.
Posted By: smokepole Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
assuming trump is the next president.....and no jag he is not president now........bob

LOL, you just earned a spot on the Genius Crew, you corksucking commie Biden voter.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Originally Posted by champlain_islander

What would you like to see happen to them?
Posted By: MAC Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24

Of course you don't because you were a major Trump basher on the Huntingnet forum and tended to be a supporter of Bernie the Red.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Originally Posted by MAC

Of course you don't because you were a major Trump basher on the Huntingnet forum and tended to be a supporter of Bernie the Red.

Stupid ass. She can ESAD.
Posted By: Bob_mt Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Originally Posted by 45_100
Watch Javier Milei.

45 help me connect those dots.....I think I have a clue ...but want to hear your take on it.....bob
Originally Posted by smokepole
assuming trump is the next president.....and no jag he is not president now........bob

LOL, you just earned a spot on the Genius Crew, you corksucking commie Biden voter.

I have been outed lol.....bob
Watch Javier Milei.

45 help me connect those dots.....I think I have a clue ...but want to hear your take on it.....bob

Javier Milei is the newly elected President of Argentina. Pretty much the Argentine version of Trump. He has already gone scorched earth eliminating government agencies and firing non-essential government employees. From what I have read he is encountering support from the people and resistance from the bureacy as you would expect. Milei has also taken on the banking system in Argentina and is making many changes. I think he has been in office less than a month.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
He has said yes to most if not all.
Originally Posted by MAC

Once again flags you have shown you have a problem with comprehension. The only thing I have in common with Bernie The Red is unfortunately he represents the state I live in. I never voted for him nor will I ever. My position on the J6 riot was that what they did was wrong and the people who forced their way into our Capitol or assalted police should be punished. While I am not a Trump fan I don't believe he is "legally" responsible for the riot. His speach and behavior in that rally at the eclipse was basically the same as in every other one he has done. I assume he will be elected as our next POTUS and as per my post I hope he doesn't pardon the rioters because what they did was wrong and he wasn't responsible.
Posted By: rainshot Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
He should pardon most of them. All those that didn’t damage anything but remember many were manipulated by agency hired mobs that were there to incite a riot. Many of the Capitol police and metropolitan police need to be prosecuted. Byrd should be brought up on charges of murder one.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Originally Posted by MAC

Once again flags you have shown you have a problem with comprehension. The only thing I have in common with Bernie The Red is unfortunately he represents the state I live in. I never voted for him nor will I ever. My position on the J6 riot was that what they did was wrong and the people who forced their way into our Capitol or assalted police should be punished. While I am not a Trump fan I don't believe he is "legally" responsible for the riot. His speach and behavior in that rally at the eclipse was basically the same as in every other one he has done. I assume he will be elected as our next POTUS and as per my post I hope he doesn't pardon the rioters because what they did was wrong and he wasn't responsible.

What we have here is an Administrative State Pension Whore.
Posted By: Hastings Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
I think if I were him I would pardon everyone involved except the on duty law enforcement. Every one of them should be scrutinized and that so called policeman that shot that lady should be tried for murder. That was uncalled for to say the least.
Watch Javier Milei.

Javier Milei is the newly elected President of Argentina. Pretty much the Argentine version of Trump. He has already gone scorched earth eliminating government agencies and firing non-essential government employees. From what I have read he is encountering support from the people and resistance from the bureacy as you would expect. Milei has also taken on the banking system in Argentina and is making many changes. I think he has been in office less than a month.

yes I have been following that.....trump wasn't as bold though,he didnt clean house last time....and before everyone says ....he didn't know this or that etc etc etc.

this is javier first time also.....this next time around I don't want to hear how smart trump thinks he is...I want him to put his head down and go javier on the system.....hopefully javier doesn't waiver from his path.

trump is hopefully getting a 2cd chance.....3rd for you jag...and he doesn't blow it......bob
I think the so called “insurrection” was a planned event organized by Nancy peloski and the FBI to circumvent a challenge to the election certification process.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
assuming trump is the next president.....and no jag he is not president now.....will he pardon anyone associated with jan 6th?

if he doesn't what will be your opinion then?....bob

So why did he say on Tucker Interview he was "...actually in my second term but I'm not claiming it because of what they did and will run for my 3rd and 4th terms....".

Now, dumbass, tell me he can only serve twice. Too bad you're too stupid to figure out how that could be legal and Constitutional.

So why did Dr Jan Halper-Hayes say Biden was the president of the Bankrupt UNITED STATES OF AMERICA corporation?

So who does that leave as the president of the Republic? Duh?

You're clueless to anything the MSM doesn't tell you. That's why you can't Connect the Dots.

Clue: "Beautiful 4 year Pause." grin
Posted By: Raeford Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Originally Posted by MAC

Full pardons with monetary compensation should be given to at least 95% of those arrested.
Then EVERY MF'er involved in any way shape or form of circumventing our judicial/criminal system should be rounded up and tried[fairly, unlike what THEY did].
Watch Javier Milei.

yes I have been following that.....trump wasn't as bold though,he didnt clean house last time....and before everyone says ....he didn't know this or that etc etc etc.

this is javier first time also.....this next time around I don't want to hear how smart trump thinks he is...I want him to put his head down and go javier on the system.....hopefully javier doesn't waiver from his path.

trump is hopefully getting a 2cd chance.....3rd for you jag...and he doesn't blow it......bob

Steve Bannon has mentioned on multiple occasions that DJT realizes this major mistake from go # 1
Bob, does she actually have to spell EVERYTHING out for you?

Trump has told your dumb ass over and over its not the real Joe Biden. That he's shot in the head. Doesn't know if he's dead or Alive.

Even the Joe Bidet you call your President has tried to show you he's not the Real Joe Biden. Has called himself the Masked President.

Why did Trump say if he hit him in his FAKE NOSE PLASTIC WOUKD FLY EVERYWHERE.

Do you believe Fake Nues more than Trump.

Only thing Dr Jan didn't tell you here is that Joe Bidet is not the Real Biden.

Do you have to have the MSM tell you everything?

Do you still think Biden got 81 million votes also?

https://rumble.com/v36f4g3--extrait-rq-liens-parus-9-aot-23-dr.-jan-halper-hayes-complet.html
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Originally Posted by MAC

Well then if you feel that way then lets round up all the looters, burners and otherwise criminals that destroyed this nation in places like Portland and Minneapolis. Even go back and arrest those that rioted in Ferguson. Then what about all the libs that have stormed various state capitals because they were against the rulings from those places. They all never needed a pardon because none of them ever were arrested and if any were they were let go. Are you in favor of the two tier justice system that has been shoved down our throats? Not to mention that the entire Capital thing was almost for certain a set up by the dems so they could accuse Trump of it.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24

How do you feel about those being charged, even though they were invited in by Capitol Police? How about the lack of due process for those that have been charged? Splain, Lucy.
Posted By: akrange Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Emanuel is more inclined to Pardon Wray Wray after all he put him at the Right Hand of the Evil ..

The J6 crowd will be Released at some point of course that all depends on Emanuel knowing his Horse Stock for Head of the DOJ ..

Big If ..

And Yes given The Derby Donkey named Mitch hasn’t had a Stake Driven into his Heart sign one of the Donkeys Co Sponsored Gargantuan CR’s or what’s the Other..

Oh Ya Omnibus Spending Bill ..

Ya

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet

Hahahaha Hahahaha
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

How do you feel about those being charged, even though they were invited in by Capitol Police? How about the lack of due process for those that have been charged? Splain, Lucy.

This^^^ is where I'm at!
As much as my preference would be to hang all involved in having them arrested from the nearest tree, I wouldn't do what 'they' have done[circumvent our legal system].
Posted By: KFWA Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
I think Trumps first order of business is to pardon most of if not all of them - day 1

For that matter, I hope he pardons Snowden too.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Watch Javier Milei.

Steve Bannon has mentioned on multiple occasions that DJT realizes this major mistake from go # 1

I think Trump realizes his mistake and will not make the same mistake again. That’s why I say watch Javier Milei. I think Trump is watching him.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Originally Posted by MAC

Spoken like a dumb chit commie
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by MAC

Well then if you feel that way then lets round up all the looters, burners and otherwise criminals that destroyed this nation in places like Portland and Minneapolis. Even go back and arrest those that rioted in Ferguson. Then what about all the libs that have stormed various state capitals because they were against the rulings from those places. They all never needed a pardon because none of them ever were arrested and if any were they were let go. Are you in favor of the two tier justice system that has been shoved down our throats? Not to mention that the entire Capital thing was almost for certain a set up by the dems so they could accuse Trump of it.
I'm all for arresting and processing through the judicial system anyone from any party or political ideology who violates the law.
Originally Posted by MAC

I'm all for arresting and processing through the judicial system anyone from any party or political ideology who violates the law.

Fine and dandy but it appears things are not like that. Now are they.
Posted By: mrmeener Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Watch Javier Milei.

the bloated drunk bannon should be in jail for looting money for the wall but trump pardoned him. the guy bannon was partners with a vet with no legs was jailed. the fake right believes in nothing but israel
Originally Posted by MAC

the summer of love with blm and pantifa happened while trump was president. he did nothing to go after them
Posted By: BobMt Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
For a doc calling names....you have a shiitty bedside manner.

Of course everyone knows this Joe bidet is a highly altered clone of the original one......bob
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Originally Posted by mrmeener
the bloated drunk bannon should be in jail for looting money for the wall but trump pardoned him. the guy bannon was partners with a vet with no legs was jailed. the fake right believes in nothing but israel

Speaking of fake.
Posted By: ironbender Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Originally Posted by smokepole
That’s become a badge of honor.
Originally Posted by BobMt

Of course everyone knows this Joe bidet is a highly altered clone of the original one......bob

But he's still you're and Irons real POTUS.

You both don't believe Trump so just have the guts to say Trump is FOS. grin

Tell us Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes who Trump Retruths on Truth Social who you don't believe are FOS.

You sure attack me for repeating what they say. whistle
No they are not and it isnt right. Justice is not uniform and should be. Around here in liberal Burlington prosecuters don't believe in jail. They give out wrist slaps and let them go to reoffend.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Tell us Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes who Trump Retruths on Truth Social who you don't believe are FOS.

Ok.

Yes; your beloved failed country singer and a diploma mill “dr” are full of shít.

Shocking.
Posted By: RHOD Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
He had time to pardon people involved in Jan. 6th before he left office... but he didn't.
Originally Posted by RHOD
He had time to pardon people involve in Jan. 6th before he left office... but he didn't.

???????
Posted By: wdenike Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
I think the so called “insurrection” was a planned event organized by Nancy peloski and the FBI to circumvent a challenge to the election certification process.

And it worked!!! It gave the POS Pence the boost of courage, to say he would not be forced do his job. He sure stuck it to the citizens that day. And then the balls to run for president, you can’t make this chit up!!!

Take care, Willie
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Lots of minds bent by the propaganda media in this thread.
No they are not and it isnt right. Justice is not uniform and should be. Around here in liberal Burlington prosecuters don't believe in jail. They give out wrist slaps and let them go to reoffend.

Some of these people have not even had charges filed against them. They are being denied due process and in fact are political prisoners. The days of playing softball with the likes of biden, pelosi, shummer and company need to be put behind us. They never intended to offer due process to any of these people. It's all about making an example of them and halting Trump's support. We have seen far too much to have even the slightest bit of trust towards them in honoring our laws and Constitution. They are as psychotic as Hitler or Stalin ever were. They are the ones that should have no due process. And yes Trump should pardon every last one of these folks that are being denied their rights. It was said of Khrushchev that he made the statement that communism would overthrow the United States and use it's own laws in doing so. We are seeing it happen.
Originally Posted by BobMt

But he's still you're and Irons real POTUS.

You both don't believe Trump so just have the guts to say Trump is FOS. grin

You sure attack me for repeating what they say. whistle

takes no guts at all jag....here goes...if trump believes in Q like you, ky and the rest of your ilk...then he is fos, also he would be not mentally competent to sit in the highest office in the land.....bob
Posted By: Calvin Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
He had time to pardon people involve in Jan. 6th before he left office... but he didn't.

???????

J6 it happened. Trump left office J20. Some contacted Trump asking for Pardons.
In watching these threads about Trump evolve the same bunch always come along in your white hats to let us all know were you think he failed. I would call you the independents, Rush called you the great unwashed. You guys would rather kick a good man that stand up in the face of evil. All the while proclaiming your virtuous thinking. With friends like you why would Trump need any enemies.
Posted By: BCBH Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Perhaps the J6 people will finally get the pardons they should have been issued before he left office. I'll give Trump the benefit of the doubt, they may have been at the very end of a long list that included rappers, drug dealers, jewish spies and other POS that were pardoned during the last days. Priorities.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Originally Posted by MAC

Maybe he should find out which FBI agents instigated and incited the raid, and put them in jail? The cops that just opened the doors, and let people in, should also see some jail time.
Originally Posted by Calvin

???????

Seriously?
Who knew in under 2 weeks time[while closing out the most powerful office in the world] what was what and where it was all headed?
Posted By: BCBH Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24

???????

Seriously?
Who knew in under 2 weeks time[while closing out the most powerful office in the world] what was what and where it was all headed?
Anyone w a [bleep] brain knew where it was going. Those people did not deserve what happened to them.
Posted By: las Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Watch Javier Milei.

I think Trump realizes his mistake and will not make the same mistake again. That’s why I say watch Javier Milei. I think Trump is watching him.

You think Milei didn't watch Trump's admin. and took a clue?
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Speaking of fake.
well I believe US should bomb israel. so how does that make me a fake on the right?
Posted By: MAC Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Originally Posted by MAC

Blah, blah, blah. Remember I read your BS for years! If the choice is Trump or Biden you would vote for Biden. If the choice is Trump or Bernie you would vote for Bernie. If the choice is Trump or Hitler you would vote for Hitler.

You can try and spin it for those not familiar with you but I figured you out years ago.
Posted By: RHOD Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Originally Posted by BCBH

???????

Seriously?
Anyone w a [bleep] brain knew where it was going. Those people did not deserve what happened to them.

Apparently, Everybody but Raeford knew.
https://apnews.com/article/joe-bide...e-riots-32a212d3ac899905be744632d236862c
You fuggers have it all figured out nice and tidy.
I'm sure the outgoing POTUS didn't have anyfuckingthingelse going on in his life those last few days.

And as for you RHOD, your TDS is showing once again.
Take a look in a mirror, the orange is showing.
Originally Posted by wdenike

And it worked!!! It gave the POS Pence the boost of courage, to say he would not be forced do his job. He sure stuck it to the citizens that day. And then the balls to run for president, you can’t make this chit up!!!

Take care, Willie

Exactly!
Originally Posted by las
Watch Javier Milei.

You think Milei didn't watch Trump's admin. and took a clue?

A point well taken.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Trump is all mouth and has no balls. Hopefully things have changed this time if he gets elected. I'm waiting to see Hillary in jail, like he said she'd be if he was POTUS.
He had the Democrats by the balls on 1/6/21, was still Commander in Chief and still in control of everything. Besides that he had his own personal army in DC, with all the corrupt scumbags hemmed up in one place, justice could of been served swiftly but yet Trump just folded.
Maybe he was just doing what he was told like Jag says so the people would get behind him this time. IDK
Posted By: akrange Re: will trump pardon - 01/04/24
Watch Javier Milei.

Explain Bagpipes Billy to US ..
In watching these threads about Trump evolve the same bunch always come along in your white hats to let us all know were you think he failed. I would call you the independents, Rush called you the great unwashed. You guys would rather kick a good man that stand up in the face of evil. All the while proclaiming your virtuous thinking. With friends like you why would Trump need any enemies.

if you put your self out there as the smartest person in the room ,you should except some criticism. if you need rush to tell you how to think ...I dont know what to tell you....if you cant question and ask why your guy did or did not do things...maybe you are you are a lemming without your own thought process ....that makes you a demshtt.

dont be a ball washer.....we can support trump AND at the same time question his actions.......bob
Posted By: akrange Re: will trump pardon - 01/05/24

Emanuel is his own Evil Doppelgänger

You can’t Serve Two Mindsets..

It always ends Up going Wray Wray
Posted By: BCBH Re: will trump pardon - 01/05/24
Originally Posted by BCBH

???????

Seriously?

Apparently, Everybody but Raeford knew.
https://apnews.com/article/joe-bide...e-riots-32a212d3ac899905be744632d236862c
I think even if the election was overturned in 2020 that he would not have pardoned anyone at J6.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: will trump pardon - 01/05/24

if you put your self out there as the smartest person in the room ,you should except some criticism. if you need rush to tell you how to think ...I dont know what to tell you....if you cant question and ask why your guy did or did not do things...maybe you are you are a lemming without your own thought process ....that makes you a demshtt.

dont be a ball washer.....we can support trump AND at the same time question his actions.......bob

Who said I have not questioned anything Donald Trump has said or done? That's your statement and based off just one post. I'd venture to say you could find fault in anything and everything. You just can't seem to have any sort of discussion without using plenty of insults. Leftist use those same tactics.
Posted By: SargeMO Re: will trump pardon - 01/05/24
Election year brings out the

[Linked Image from staticdelivery.nexusmods.com]
Posted By: wabigoon Re: will trump pardon - 01/05/24
We need more than Donald Trump. We need a whole new party.
Blah, blah, blah. Remember I read your BS for years! If the choice is Trump or Biden you would vote for Biden. If the choice is Trump or Bernie you would vote for Bernie. If the choice is Trump or Hitler you would vote for Hitler.

You can try and spin it for those not familiar with you but I figured you out years ago.
Lol... same old Flags always spewing whatever crap comes into your head. Your memory must be failing because even I remember we both voted for the same person in 2016 and it sure as hell wasnt Hillary.
Posted By: mrmeener Re: will trump pardon - 01/05/24
Originally Posted by wabigoon
We need more than Donald Trump. We need a whole new party.
YES!!!
Posted By: mrmeener Re: will trump pardon - 01/05/24

Who said I have not questioned anything Donald Trump has said or done? That's your statement and based off just one post. I'd venture to say you could find fault in anything and everything. You just can't seem to have any sort of discussion without using plenty of insults. Leftist use those same tactics.
you know you are talking about most of the guys here lol
Posted By: wabigoon Re: will trump pardon - 01/05/24
What happened to the Tea Party movment?
Posted By: akrange Re: will trump pardon - 01/05/24
Dude

It time to pay Attention

The Derby Donkey named Mitch and the Chamber of Commerce Crowd ..
Posted By: efw Re: will trump pardon - 01/05/24

Do you deny that they’ve received harsher penalties than they would receive had they committed exactly the age crime in another context?

I’m continually astounded by the obtuseness of people when it comes to this topic.

I hope Pres Trump pardons all J6ers who have served W more time that their crimes deserve. Derek Chauvin too.

I hope he prosecutes that capitol police officer who murdered that lady, as well as all the BLM/ANTIFA rioters.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: will trump pardon - 01/05/24
I hope he releases them and all other political prisoners of the left. Not many on the right have got fair treatment the last few years. They've all already served more than enough time for trespassing. If you can call it trespassing since the police let many of them in and the others were pushed in by Federal agitators. How many blm and antifa guys are in Jail. The J6 people didn't even burn anything down.

And while he's at it he should garden Assange like he should have last time. We shouldn't be putting foreign media members in jail for failing to keep our dark secrets.

Wasn't there some late night show guys that also trespassed the same building? Are they all serving years in prison? If not it goes to prove that the J6ers are political prisoners. Some real banana republic stuff under this regime.

Bb
Posted By: local_dirt Re: will trump pardon - 01/05/24

Speaking of fake.
well I believe US should bomb israel. so how does that make me a fake on the right?

You're just a fake, phony sock twat. Period.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: will trump pardon - 01/05/24
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Speaking of fake.

Well, there is that. He'd like to be Meaner, but he's too stupid.

Is that Deflake? wink
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: will trump pardon - 01/05/24
Originally Posted by efw

Do you deny that they’ve received harsher penalties than they would receive had they committed exactly the age crime in another context?

I’m continually astounded by the obtuseness of people when it comes to this topic.

I hope Pres Trump pardons all J6ers who have served W more time that their crimes deserve. Derek Chauvin too.

I hope he prosecutes that capitol police officer who murdered that lady, as well as all the BLM/ANTIFA rioters.

+1!!!!!!!
Posted By: local_dirt Re: will trump pardon - 01/05/24
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Speaking of fake.

Well, there is that. He'd like to be Meaner, but he's too stupid.

Is that Deflake? wink

No. Doubt it. She's too stupid and can't form a sentence.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: will trump pardon - 01/05/24
He should pardon every last one and compensate them for the violations perpetrated against them.

He should then go after every last swinging dick that instigated and coordinated this subversion.
Posted By: Bob_mt Re: will trump pardon - 01/05/24

read your own post again.....calling people the great unwashed etc.....my post was not directed at you personally, just a response to the post.....if you think I ...throw plenty of insults....you must be pretty thin skinned. ....bob
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: will trump pardon - 01/05/24
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I hope he releases them and all other political prisoners of the left. Not many on the right have got fair treatment the last few years. They've all already served more than enough time for trespassing. If you can call it trespassing since the police let many of them in and the others were pushed in by Federal agitators. How many blm and antifa guys are in Jail. The J6 people didn't even burn anything down.

And while he's at it he should garden Assange like he should have last time. We shouldn't be putting foreign media members in jail for failing to keep our dark secrets.

Wasn't there some late night show guys that also trespassed the same building? Are they all serving years in prison? If not it goes to prove that the J6ers are political prisoners. Some real banana republic stuff under this regime.

Bb
Trespassing on public property. It's not like they trashed, looted and burned the Capitol building down.
© 24hourcampfire