Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by 45_100
I think the so called “insurrection” was a planned event organized by Nancy peloski and the FBI to circumvent a challenge to the election certification process.

And it worked!!! It gave the POS Pence the boost of courage, to say he would not be forced do his job. He sure stuck it to the citizens that day. And then the balls to run for president, you can’t make this chit up!!!

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Lots of minds bent by the propaganda media in this thread.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
Fine and dandy but it appears things are not like that. Now are they.
No they are not and it isnt right. Justice is not uniform and should be. Around here in liberal Burlington prosecuters don't believe in jail. They give out wrist slaps and let them go to reoffend.

Some of these people have not even had charges filed against them. They are being denied due process and in fact are political prisoners. The days of playing softball with the likes of biden, pelosi, shummer and company need to be put behind us. They never intended to offer due process to any of these people. It's all about making an example of them and halting Trump's support. We have seen far too much to have even the slightest bit of trust towards them in honoring our laws and Constitution. They are as psychotic as Hitler or Stalin ever were. They are the ones that should have no due process. And yes Trump should pardon every last one of these folks that are being denied their rights. It was said of Khrushchev that he made the statement that communism would overthrow the United States and use it's own laws in doing so. We are seeing it happen.

B
Bob_mt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by BobMt
For a doc calling names....you have a shiitty bedside manner.

Of course everyone knows this Joe bidet is a highly altered clone of the original one......bob

But he's still you're and Irons real POTUS.

You both don't believe Trump so just have the guts to say Trump is FOS. grin

Tell us Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes who Trump Retruths on Truth Social who you don't believe are FOS.

You sure attack me for repeating what they say. whistle

takes no guts at all jag....here goes...if trump believes in Q like you, ky and the rest of your ilk...then he is fos, also he would be not mentally competent to sit in the highest office in the land.....bob

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by RHOD
He had time to pardon people involve in Jan. 6th before he left office... but he didn't.

???????

J6 it happened. Trump left office J20. Some contacted Trump asking for Pardons.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
In watching these threads about Trump evolve the same bunch always come along in your white hats to let us all know were you think he failed. I would call you the independents, Rush called you the great unwashed. You guys would rather kick a good man that stand up in the face of evil. All the while proclaiming your virtuous thinking. With friends like you why would Trump need any enemies.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Perhaps the J6 people will finally get the pardons they should have been issued before he left office. I'll give Trump the benefit of the doubt, they may have been at the very end of a long list that included rappers, drug dealers, jewish spies and other POS that were pardoned during the last days. Priorities.

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by MAC
I hope he doesn't issue them pardons.

Of course you don't because you were a major Trump basher on the Huntingnet forum and tended to be a supporter of Bernie the Red.
Once again flags you have shown you have a problem with comprehension. The only thing I have in common with Bernie The Red is unfortunately he represents the state I live in. I never voted for him nor will I ever. My position on the J6 riot was that what they did was wrong and the people who forced their way into our Capitol or assalted police should be punished. While I am not a Trump fan I don't believe he is "legally" responsible for the riot. His speach and behavior in that rally at the eclipse was basically the same as in every other one he has done. I assume he will be elected as our next POTUS and as per my post I hope he doesn't pardon the rioters because what they did was wrong and he wasn't responsible.

Maybe he should find out which FBI agents instigated and incited the raid, and put them in jail? The cops that just opened the doors, and let people in, should also see some jail time.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Calvin
He had time to pardon people involve in Jan. 6th before he left office... but he didn't.

???????

Seriously?
Who knew in under 2 weeks time[while closing out the most powerful office in the world] what was what and where it was all headed?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

???????

Seriously?
Who knew in under 2 weeks time[while closing out the most powerful office in the world] what was what and where it was all headed?
Anyone w a [bleep] brain knew where it was going. Those people did not deserve what happened to them.

[Linked Image]
IC B3

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Watch Javier Milei.

45 help me connect those dots.....I think I have a clue ...but want to hear your take on it.....bob

Javier Milei is the newly elected President of Argentina. Pretty much the Argentine version of Trump. He has already gone scorched earth eliminating government agencies and firing non-essential government employees. From what I have read he is encountering support from the people and resistance from the bureacy as you would expect. Milei has also taken on the banking system in Argentina and is making many changes. I think he has been in office less than a month.

yes I have been following that.....trump wasn't as bold though,he didnt clean house last time....and before everyone says ....he didn't know this or that etc etc etc.

this is javier first time also.....this next time around I don't want to hear how smart trump thinks he is...I want him to put his head down and go javier on the system.....hopefully javier doesn't waiver from his path.

trump is hopefully getting a 2cd chance.....3rd for you jag...and he doesn't blow it......bob

Steve Bannon has mentioned on multiple occasions that DJT realizes this major mistake from go # 1

I think Trump realizes his mistake and will not make the same mistake again. That’s why I say watch Javier Milei. I think Trump is watching him.

You think Milei didn't watch Trump's admin. and took a clue?

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by mrmeener
the bloated drunk bannon should be in jail for looting money for the wall but trump pardoned him. the guy bannon was partners with a vet with no legs was jailed. the fake right believes in nothing but israel

Speaking of fake.
well I believe US should bomb israel. so how does that make me a fake on the right?

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC
I hope he doesn't issue them pardons.

Of course you don't because you were a major Trump basher on the Huntingnet forum and tended to be a supporter of Bernie the Red.
Once again flags you have shown you have a problem with comprehension. The only thing I have in common with Bernie The Red is unfortunately he represents the state I live in. I never voted for him nor will I ever. My position on the J6 riot was that what they did was wrong and the people who forced their way into our Capitol or assalted police should be punished. While I am not a Trump fan I don't believe he is "legally" responsible for the riot. His speach and behavior in that rally at the eclipse was basically the same as in every other one he has done. I assume he will be elected as our next POTUS and as per my post I hope he doesn't pardon the rioters because what they did was wrong and he wasn't responsible.

Blah, blah, blah. Remember I read your BS for years! If the choice is Trump or Biden you would vote for Biden. If the choice is Trump or Bernie you would vote for Bernie. If the choice is Trump or Hitler you would vote for Hitler.

You can try and spin it for those not familiar with you but I figured you out years ago.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by BCBH

???????

Seriously?
Anyone w a [bleep] brain knew where it was going. Those people did not deserve what happened to them.

Apparently, Everybody but Raeford knew.
https://apnews.com/article/joe-bide...e-riots-32a212d3ac899905be744632d236862c

Last edited by RHOD; 01/04/24.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You fuggers have it all figured out nice and tidy.
I'm sure the outgoing POTUS didn't have anyfuckingthingelse going on in his life those last few days.

And as for you RHOD, your TDS is showing once again.
Take a look in a mirror, the orange is showing.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wdenike
I think the so called “insurrection” was a planned event organized by Nancy peloski and the FBI to circumvent a challenge to the election certification process.

And it worked!!! It gave the POS Pence the boost of courage, to say he would not be forced do his job. He sure stuck it to the citizens that day. And then the balls to run for president, you can’t make this chit up!!!

Take care, Willie

Exactly!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by las
Watch Javier Milei.

45 help me connect those dots.....I think I have a clue ...but want to hear your take on it.....bob

Javier Milei is the newly elected President of Argentina. Pretty much the Argentine version of Trump. He has already gone scorched earth eliminating government agencies and firing non-essential government employees. From what I have read he is encountering support from the people and resistance from the bureacy as you would expect. Milei has also taken on the banking system in Argentina and is making many changes. I think he has been in office less than a month.

yes I have been following that.....trump wasn't as bold though,he didnt clean house last time....and before everyone says ....he didn't know this or that etc etc etc.

this is javier first time also.....this next time around I don't want to hear how smart trump thinks he is...I want him to put his head down and go javier on the system.....hopefully javier doesn't waiver from his path.

trump is hopefully getting a 2cd chance.....3rd for you jag...and he doesn't blow it......bob

Steve Bannon has mentioned on multiple occasions that DJT realizes this major mistake from go # 1

I think Trump realizes his mistake and will not make the same mistake again. That’s why I say watch Javier Milei. I think Trump is watching him.

You think Milei didn't watch Trump's admin. and took a clue?

A point well taken.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Trump is all mouth and has no balls. Hopefully things have changed this time if he gets elected. I'm waiting to see Hillary in jail, like he said she'd be if he was POTUS.
He had the Democrats by the balls on 1/6/21, was still Commander in Chief and still in control of everything. Besides that he had his own personal army in DC, with all the corrupt scumbags hemmed up in one place, justice could of been served swiftly but yet Trump just folded.
Maybe he was just doing what he was told like Jag says so the people would get behind him this time. IDK

Life is good live it while you can.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Watch Javier Milei.

Explain Bagpipes Billy to US ..

B
Bob_mt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Jim1611
In watching these threads about Trump evolve the same bunch always come along in your white hats to let us all know were you think he failed. I would call you the independents, Rush called you the great unwashed. You guys would rather kick a good man that stand up in the face of evil. All the while proclaiming your virtuous thinking. With friends like you why would Trump need any enemies.

if you put your self out there as the smartest person in the room ,you should except some criticism. if you need rush to tell you how to think ...I dont know what to tell you....if you cant question and ask why your guy did or did not do things...maybe you are you are a lemming without your own thought process ....that makes you a demshtt.

dont be a ball washer.....we can support trump AND at the same time question his actions.......bob

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

328 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 31 invisible), 1,894 guests, and 1,055 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,873
Posts18,478,779
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.